Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:58:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70116 times)
dimifi

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 07:11:22 PM

I heard a lot of good reviews about this project, but I do not fully understand why and why it is needed. Can you explain it in plain language?
Today, very well described the project.

Quote from: magisterr on Today at 04:22:14 PM
just find this ICO. Trying to learning, but cant understand all.
What main conception here? track exchange rates?  Huh

NaPoleonX is a project that aims to create a complex platform for algorithmic trading, meaning that they will provide Bots and strategies; the concept revolves around DAFs (Decentralized Autonomous Funds), which is a set of complex bots and strategies for trading a specific asset, being a classic asset or a crypto asset, there will be a lot of DAF for different pairs and markets, including ETH and BTC, but not limited to cryptocurrencies, the good part is that these DAFs will need Botons (fees or gas if you prefer) to function, so 85% of the botons goes to token holders that voted in the selection of DAFs, and it will be paid in DAF tokens, while the token of NaPoleonX is NPX, so NPX can work as a security, but  intrinsically it is not, you will need to participate in a voting session if you want part of the profits obtained by the performance generated from de DAFs; so in short, this project will give you bots for trading in exchanges, there are very complex and a lot of them in only one DAF, so you won't be getting one simple bot, but many in a set

Many thanks for the detailed explanation, the idea of the project is worthwhile, I plan to participate. And which projects have competitors? for example a cindicator?

Cindicator is a competitor? IS there any other similar project?
From which country devs? Spain?

Cindicator is not competitor to NaPoleonX. Cindicator is a prediction platform whereas NaPoleonX is more focused on intelligent bots. I guess NaPoleonX can use Cindicator's data.
Thank you for clarifying the difference between these two projects for me. I thought they sounded similar. So "Cindicator" is more focused on making accurate forecasts, whilst "NapoleonX" is centered around trading.
 Cool Got it! I'm still a little unsure about the science aspect with the algorithms and such, but I trust their team is made up of professionals and will simplify the process for would-be newbie investors ( I Hope).

As described in the cindicator wp they introduced specific parameters for top forecasters (part of their Hybrid AI). This would be very similar to a rule-based trading bot whereas the rules are both set by the Investor managager. For this case the cindicator would rely on a collective mind but would also be dependent of such. So in a fundamental way they have a small overlapp of offering but Napoleonx has more to offer imo.
Yeah nx seams more promising for me than cyndicator .. cyndicator is pure hype at this point i think it will be fliped hard Cheesy look at all flipers who want to jump in and created at least 7 accounts for cindicator whitelist Cheesy
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:24:07 PM

I heard a lot of good reviews about this project, but I do not fully understand why and why it is needed. Can you explain it in plain language?

NaPoleonX is a project that aims to create a complex platform for algorithmic trading, meaning that they will provide Bots and strategies; the concept revolves around DAFs (Decentralized Autonomous Funds), which is a set of complex bots and strategies for trading a specific asset, being a classic asset or a crypto asset, there will be a lot of DAF for different pairs and markets, including ETH and BTC, but not limited to cryptocurrencies, the good part is that these DAFs will need Botons (fees or gas if you prefer) to function, so 85% of the botons goes to token holders that voted in the selection of DAFs, and it will be paid in DAF tokens, while the token of NaPoleonX is NPX, so NPX can work as a security, but  intrinsically it is not, you will need to participate in a voting session if you want part of the profits obtained by the performance generated from de DAFs; so in short, this project will give you bots for trading in exchanges, there are very complex and a lot of them in only one DAF, so you won't be getting one simple bot, but many in a set

Many thanks for the detailed explanation, the idea of the project is worthwhile, I plan to participate. And which projects have competitors? for example a cindicator?

Cindicator is not competitor to NaPoleonX. Cindicator is a prediction platform whereas NaPoleonX is more focused on intelligent bots. I guess NaPoleonX can use Cindicator's data.
Thank you for clarifying the difference between these two projects for me. I thought they sounded similar. So "Cindicator" is more focused on making accurate forecasts, whilst "NapoleonX" is centered around trading.
 Cool Got it! I'm still a little unsure about the science aspect with the algorithms and such, but I trust their team is made up of professionals and will simplify the process for would-be newbie investors ( I Hope).

As described in the cindicator wp they introduced specific parameters for top forecasters (part of their Hybrid AI). This would be very similar to a rule-based trading bot whereas the rules are both set by the Investor managager. For this case the cindicator would rely on a collective mind but would also be dependent of such. So in a fundamental way they have a small overlapp of offering but Napoleonx has more to offer imo.
Yeah nx seams more promising for me than cyndicator .. cyndicator is pure hype at this point i think it will be fliped hard Cheesy look at all flipers who want to jump in and created at least 7 accounts for cindicator whitelist Cheesy
In a post they stated that they could have collected over 500 million.

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:30:29 PM

I followed their sale and it took a few hours for the sale to close after the individual cap was removed, that would not been the case if they had such an opportunity to raise funds. Nevertheless they have an interesting approach but they will have huge problems with churn I believe. Ill hodl my bounty and forecast CND but I bailed out on investing in them (so im biased). On Another Point it was interesting that npx was subject to forecast in cindicator today. Either they are doing competitive benchmark or its a good ad placement by the Napoleon team.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:19:06 PM

Amazingly this is the first time I am hearing about Cindicator. I see they have raised their hard cap of $15 million. It is hard for me to say if they could have reached $500 million. For one, their ICO started September 12, before the China and JPMorgan FUD. The ICO landscape is different now.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:44:56 PM

More interestingly, will npx raise half that amount which is min cap? At the time of the cindicator crowdsale which lasted for Three weeks with Three differnet tiers they had 3k members in their telegram channel.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:54:59 PM

How much is the team looking the raise during pre-sale? to me the concept of pre-sale has been abuse, before pre-sale fund is use to develop the platform, get the team up and running and carry out some marketing and promotion work before coming for ICO but now there is no week difference in ICO and pre-sale

You have to be on the greenlist to join the presale.
There is no cap during the presale. Everyone who is on the list will have the chance to buy. So no need to put a cap on it.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:00:26 PM

How much is the team looking the raise during pre-sale? to me the concept of pre-sale has been abuse, before pre-sale fund is use to develop the platform, get the team up and running and carry out some marketing and promotion work before coming for ICO but now there is no week difference in ICO and pre-sale

You have to be on the greenlist to join the presale.
There is no cap during the presale. Everyone who is on the list will have the chance to buy. So no need to put a cap on it.

I agree, NaPoleonX team is very well organized -
excellent opportunity to buy in advance NaPoleonX tokens, the best time to buy on pre-sale I think so
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:17:08 PM

Amazingly this is the first time I am hearing about Cindicator. I see they have raised their hard cap of $15 million. It is hard for me to say if they could have reached $500 million. For one, their ICO started September 12, before the China and JPMorgan FUD. The ICO landscape is different now.
They raised $ 15 million and say that they could raise 500 million dollars. This is not serious. The project is average, Coindash is better than them and Napoleon is more interested.
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:50:32 PM

NapoleonX is much better than both coindash and cindicator.I am sure this french ico will be successful  Smiley

Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:52:39 PM

They raised $ 15 million and say that they could raise 500 million dollars. This is not serious. The project is average, Coindash is better than them and Napoleon is more interested.
I seriously doubt if any ico can raise 500 million dollars. That's absurd money especially for a startuj
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:59:25 PM

I seriously doubt if any ico can raise 500 million dollars. That's absurd money especially for a startuj

It is not impossible. Filecoin got $200 million in 1 hour, Tezos raised $232 million and EOS got $185 in 5 days. With the right names (background with Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan and connections in Silicon Valley) and strategic articles (Wired for example) it can be done.
Affchain

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:00:35 PM

I agree that 500 mil. would be a damn near impossible to raise. Maybe everyone is taking them too literally and they were using an exaggeration to try and describe how awesome they are. Like, I can run 100 MPH, I'm so fast I could outrun a cheetah.
Affchain

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:01:53 PM

It is not impossible. Filecoin got $200 million in 1 hour, Tezos raised $232 million and EOS got $185 in 5 days. With the right names (background with Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan and connections in Silicon Valley) and strategic articles (Wired for example) it can be done.

I stand corrected, I forgot about filecoin. They had some serious money behind them already though. I wouldn't even really consider them a start-up. More of a branching out.
dimifi

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 10:04:04 PM

I agree that 500 mil. would be a damn near impossible to raise. Maybe everyone is taking them too literally and they were using an exaggeration to try and describe how awesome they are. Like, I can run 100 MPH, I'm so fast I could outrun a cheetah.
Yeah that was good example Cheesy i doubt to that 500 mil is realistic goal Smiley

NapoleonX is much better than both coindash and cindicator.I am sure this french ico will be successful  Smiley
its indeed are better project for my perspective Smiley still i hope our devs can deliver the promises because so many these days can only speak and not deliver what they promised
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:05:50 PM

I stand corrected, I forgot about filecoin. They had some serious money behind them already though. I wouldn't even really consider them a start-up. More of a branching out.
Filecoin got $200 million in 1 hour - wow, it's true ? probably a really good project, or investors know something about it ..
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:10:28 PM

Filecoin got $200 million in 1 hour - wow, it's true ? probably a really good project, or investors know something ng about it ..

The project is great, but by overfunding like that and their stupid increasing price structure it's most likely a bad investment. Or a really longterm one. I think the NapoleonX details are way better.

panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:13:00 PM

Are there any estimates on what kind of returns the various trading strategies will target? It would be good to have a sense of this if possible.

The returns from the performance of the DAFs will be made in DAF tokens, people will need DAF tokens to use the DAF, because if we just let the fees be in the same currency or asset that the DAFs are working on, we wouldn't get many returns, unless they all are tokenized in the ethereum network, so they need to be converted into a token, so it becomes neutral and could be transferred to token holders.

But won't each DAF have its own return target, or perhaps an alpha target? I know each DAF will have a different strategy, and therefore a different target, but I'm just trying to understand if these are generally high return quantitative strategies, or more modest strategies.

Maybe the question can't be answered because there are infinite possibilities, but I'm just trying to understand what you currently envision.

greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:15:37 PM

Filecoin got $200 million in 1 hour - wow, it's true ? probably a really good project, or investors know something about it ..
Yes, this is true, and about the project there was little information but large investors know where to invest money. Why raise a lot of money in the beginning? Then there will be no growth on the exchange that isn't profitable for investors.
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:28:00 PM

Are there any estimates on what kind of returns the various trading strategies will target? It would be good to have a sense of this if possible.

The returns from the performance of the DAFs will be made in DAF tokens, people will need DAF tokens to use the DAF, because if we just let the fees be in the same currency or asset that the DAFs are working on, we wouldn't get many returns, unless they all are tokenized in the ethereum network, so they need to be converted into a token, so it becomes neutral and could be transferred to token holders.

Nevermind my question. I was able to get a send of what I was looking for by reviewing the 10 DAFs outlined in your blackpaper.

dimifi

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 10:45:14 PM

Yes, this is true, and about the project there was little information but large investors know where to invest money. Why raise a lot of money in the beginning? Then there will be no growth on the exchange that isn't profitable for investors.
Yeah if project raised cosmical amounts of money there is no room to grow Smiley its not healthy to project have big market cap at first days usualy projects like that get dumped hard for 10 procents of proffits Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: