Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:19:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70095 times)
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:52:07 PM

token will be tradable very fast after the ico, and I think the value will continue to increase, we will not see a dump of the token. With the possibility of a trading bot, and the different Daf for different strategies, a lot of people will want to use the NapoleonX platform and make benefit !

We have to be realistic and expect a dump or two after this coin hits the exchanges, but im sure value will increase more and in long term we should all be in profit.
The popularity of bots is going up and NapoleonX has a great thing going here.

I dont believe that there will be a dump. Or it will be a small one.
When the project is good there wont be a dump, look at VIBE after ICO, bounty distribution and exchange listed the price went x5 in just one day.

Good projects wont get a dump! NapoleonX is a good project!
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:53:12 PM

Again NapX won't magically fix your trading woes.

Considering the speed with which everything moves in the cryptosphere, I wonder if the smaller cryptocurrency investors have the patience and restraint to leave their money in a long-term DAF. I mean they are used to seeing at least 30% swings every day. Then again buy-and-hold is a popular strategy here too.
weredo911

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:54:14 PM

token will be tradable very fast after the ico, and I think the value will continue to increase, we will not see a dump of the token. With the possibility of a trading bot, and the different Daf for different strategies, a lot of people will want to use the NapoleonX platform and make benefit !

We have to be realistic and expect a dump or two after this coin hits the exchanges, but im sure value will increase more and in long term we should all be in profit.

I dont believe that there will be a dump. Or it will be a small one.
When the project is good there wont be a dump, look at VIBE after ICO, bounty distribution and exchange listed the price went x5 in just one day.

Good projects wont get a dump! NapoleonX is a good project!
even they dump all their coin I still want say thank you to them. I can buy many undervalute token from them

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
Nargiza

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:58:28 PM

Hi guys. Did you have a russian translation?
Thanks in advance Grin
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:11:23 PM

Yes, I think that the most probable scenario. Small rise at the beginning, then dump, then rise higher than the ICO price.
candymonkey

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:15:16 PM

Here I am very interested by what principle is organized work of bots? People will have to buy it, what would they use it?? On which exchanges it will work and what will be the process of setting up and work of the bot?
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:15:51 PM

I share the vision that the stock market will end up adopting its exchanges in cryptomonies because this will become a norm and therefore with ethical one could buy for exemple Microsoft shares, and this is where Napoleon X come in the investment strategies that either for business assets or for cryptographic assets. Beautiful days await us.
Will they release a public beta before ICO? I think it would be great if investors could have a glance of this project.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:20:25 PM

I share the vision that the stock market will end up adopting its exchanges in cryptomonies because this will become a norm and therefore with ethical one could buy for exemple Microsoft shares, and this is where Napoleon X come in the investment strategies that either for business assets or for cryptographic assets. Beautiful days await us.
Will they release a public beta before ICO? I think it would be great if investors could have a glance of this project.
I think that yes, if this happens then this will allocate this project from 95% of the current ICO who don't have beta yet
NaPoleonX team works just fine as we see it
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:23:28 PM

A    minimal    size    is    necessary    to    preserve    the    generated    performance    from    execution    and    fixed    costs   
impacts.    Although    it    may    be    appreciated    on    a    case-by-case    basis,    20    000    ETH    is    a    minimal    amount    to   
launch   a   DAF

So, minimum amount for launch project is 20,000 ETH? Im understand correctly? 20,000 - its their soft cap?

when they reach soft cap, they will launch the program, when not, they will re-adjust the plan, maybe.
Grin or maybe they follow eventchain. change their soft cap if not many people invest. just joke. this project so good so I think this soft cap is easy to reach

Most of the icos doing like so. If they can't reach the soft cap and the funded amount is good, they just lower the soft cap. It is too meaningless.

If you can run the project with lower numbers, then you should announce it in the first place.

Not at the end.

I don't know what will be for napoleonx, I hope they reach numbers they are aiming for.

Ive been in a few fintech nische sales where min.cap has not been reached. The teams announced min.cap was not reached and all Investors was refunded within a week. This is a nice approach I Think.

Also, if you look at the ICOs after the summer most of them are copy cats of each other with a few original ones. Even the min, soft and hardcap looks the same. Its like everyone is looking at eachother for the caps and works out the budget numbers from the cap amounts.

I hope the best for npx but it will be very competitive timing for their ICO whereas they should try to allocate as much liquidity as possible in their "presale".

Just to be clear. The minimum cap for the NapoleonX ICO is 25 000 ETH. If this cap isn't reached, the investors can get their Ether back.

The 20 000 ETH that is mentioned there is the minimum amount each of the following DAF ICOs will have.
davidroux

Activity: 625

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:34:35 PM

A    minimal    size    is    necessary    to    preserve    the    generated    performance    from    execution    and    fixed    costs   
impacts.    Although    it    may    be    appreciated    on    a    case-by-case    basis,    20    000    ETH    is    a    minimal    amount    to   
launch   a   DAF

So, minimum amount for launch project is 20,000 ETH? Im understand correctly? 20,000 - its their soft cap?

when they reach soft cap, they will launch the program, when not, they will re-adjust the plan, maybe.
Grin or maybe they follow eventchain. change their soft cap if not many people invest. just joke. this project so good so I think this soft cap is easy to reach

Most of the icos doing like so. If they can't reach the soft cap and the funded amount is good, they just lower the soft cap. It is too meaningless.

If you can run the project with lower numbers, then you should announce it in the first place.

Not at the end.

I don't know what will be for napoleonx, I hope they reach numbers they are aiming for.

Ive been in a few fintech nische sales where min.cap has not been reached. The teams announced min.cap was not reached and all Investors was refunded within a week. This is a nice approach I Think.

Also, if you look at the ICOs after the summer most of them are copy cats of each other with a few original ones. Even the min, soft and hardcap looks the same. Its like everyone is looking at eachother for the caps and works out the budget numbers from the cap amounts.

I hope the best for npx but it will be very competitive timing for their ICO whereas they should try to allocate as much liquidity as possible in their "presale".

Just to be clear. The minimum cap for the NapoleonX ICO is 25 000 ETH. If this cap isn't reached, the investors can get their Ether back.

The 20 000 ETH that is mentioned there is the minimum amount each of the following DAF ICOs will have.
so 25000 eth is the softcap. mean 6 million$. not much for some project but see not many user talk about this project or wear signature

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:43:57 PM

Here I am very interested by what principle is organized work of bots? People will have to buy it, what would they use it?? On which exchanges it will work and what will be the process of setting up and work of the bot?
They will be working on most exchanges. If I remember correctly in this thread one of devs mention something about poloniex and kraken.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:56:52 PM

One of the strengh of algorithmic is the stress model which evaluate the best way to taking into account the worst case scenario. A gifted human could do it but it does not have the right to error. It saves time and security that bring the serenity to the investor.

Humans will always make an emotional mistake in the long run. No way humans can be unbiased with numbers and stress when it involves money.
Bots are the future for most things that involve money:D

To be frank I hold a good amount of crypto but, I can't trade freely. I get too nervous while selling or buying anything. Waiting to see NapoleonX in action perhaps it could help me.

Having too many coins require a good management since it will make our trading habit becomes so hard. It is better to focus on one or two coins to gain max understanding about the price movements. But if in the future NapoleonX can help us to manage our trading that involved a lot of types of coins, that will be awesome.
There are more than one token for a problem. That's making it difficult to keep an eye on everything. NapoleonX could make it easy for everyone.

Again NapX won't magically fix your trading woes. You have to be versed in the subject to effectively use a bot to favorable result. If not you might actually speed up the rate of loss with bots.

there is no magic formula,a bot can not do the job in your place,on the other hand can help a lot,must find a balance between human and automation...

I didn't read anywhere that you are able to adjust the bot settings? I thought that these bot's where just going to run autonomously without any end-user intervention?
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:30:44 PM

I didn't read anywhere that you are able to adjust the bot settings? I thought that these bot's where just going to run autonomously without any end-user intervention?

Somebody has to provide the bots with strategies to choose from though. That is the Strategy Provider. Initially that will be Napoleon Crypto, but there can also be others. Is there any documentation about how to program the rules into a strategy?
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:51:38 PM

Why should we expect a coin dump when entering the exchange?
I think that if the project is promising, then the coin can be pumped.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:54:43 PM

Its not possible to change the settings. You vote for the DAF with the best algo and then this bot will run on the stock market.

They will be working on most exchanges. If I remember correctly in this thread one of devs mention something about poloniex and kraken.

Bots will be running on the stock exchange for example these assets:
Possible Underlying Assets include:
• Equity Index underlying such as: SPXT, SX5E, HSI, NKY, SMI, MXEF, EPRA, etc
• Forex underlying such as: EURUSD, EURGBP, JPYUSD, GBPUSD etc
• Commodities underlying such as: Gold, Silver, etc
• Fixed income underlying such as: TBONDS, BUND, OAT, BTP, etc.
• Cryptocurrencies such as: ETH, BTC, etc.
Each Underlying Asset is anchored to a specific currency, which may be different from the one the
investors want their performance to be expressed in.

Crypto is just a small part. The devs were talking about BTC/USD or EHT/USD pairs on Kraken of Poloniex
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:56:31 PM

Why should we expect a coin dump when entering the exchange?
I think that if the project is promising, then the coin can be pumped.

But it often happens that right after the token gets listed on its first exchange, the price goes down because of the bounty hunters that dump their shares.
KryptoKings (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:57:28 PM

30% bonus granted to all subscribers registered for the pre-sale subject to a final investment between 1x and 1.5x Min amount from the ETH address indicated.
Does that clearly means that the 30% off will be for those investing at least 10 ETH ?
Correct me if I'm wrong please before going further.

If investing less than those 10 ETH, does that mean i'll get 0% off ?

Waiting for one clear answer from one of the Devs or the community manager(s).

Hmmm, i'm also wondering that. I found this in the Whitepaper:

The   ICO   shall   be   successful   if   the   Minimum Amount   of   25   000   ETH   is   raised.    One   hundred   Napoleon   Coin   
(NPX)    token    will    be    issued    for    1    ETH:    100    NPX    =    1    ETH. It    will    not    be    possible    to    divide    one    NPX.   
Therefore,   one   NPX   will   be   the   minimum   investment.

Maybe the bonus will only happen if more then 25.000 ETH (minimum amount) is raised. So if the total amount raised is 30.000 (25.000 x 1,2) the people in the presale get a 1,2x bonus. And if 37.500 (25.000 x 1,5), all the people who invested in the pre-sale get a 1,5x bonus.

That's the way i see it. But i'm not 100% sure.
No bonus are not cumulative. If you get the 30% presale bonus, you won't get an additional 20 or 10% bonus during the ICO. If more than 25k ETH were to be raised during the presale, the 20% bonus tranche of the ICO would not be available. If more than 40k ETH are raised during the presale, then no other bonus will be paid during the ICO
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:02:14 PM

I can definitely see 25K ETH being raised, but not sure it will get to 100K. That's a plenty successful ICO

I tend to agree with you. I don't really understand what all that money is needed for. 25k ET is 7.5 million USD. that's a lot for a startup.

Yes that is a lot, but remember that we are raising ETH and not a USD equivalent amount in ETH so we are taking a full currency exchange risk there. Second, yes we are a start up but with experience people onbaord and we are trying to launch a full quantitative asset manager in the crypto universe. We need to get a proper asset management license and this is costly. However, only those with the right license will be able to launch funds very soon given the reactions from Regulators all around the world. This is a costly business as a proper set up is required with a risk, compliance, back office, custody, audit and asset management functions to be set up. And do not forget the platform to mange all this.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:06:42 PM

30% bonus granted to all subscribers registered for the pre-sale subject to a final investment between 1x and 1.5x Min amount from the ETH address indicated.
Does that clearly means that the 30% off will be for those investing at least 10 ETH ?
Correct me if I'm wrong please before going further.

If investing less than those 10 ETH, does that mean i'll get 0% off ?

Waiting for one clear answer from one of the Devs or the community manager(s).

If you go by the dictation, then it's clearly 30% for those investing 10ETH or more. However, there have been many misleading info on the thread that am not 100% sure anymore.
I think in just in case it will be better to invest more than 10 ETH,
exchange price of Napoleon coin will be very high, because the NaPoleonX worthy of attention project is waiting for success
I'm dead sure that this project is on of a kind, can't argure about that.
But the saying that 30% is ONLY for those with 10+ETH is a little bit disappointing for small investors like myself for example.

My point of view is that this can be reduced to 1ETH (can be found in 99.99% of ETH holders), but 10 ETH is something that only can be found in Whales pocket.

I still wait for some confirmation from the community manager(s).
Or better I'll ask their slack, i'm sure I'll get n answer there for this dilemma.

The 30% is for anyone investing in the presale regardless the amount provided it is above the 0.01 ETH minimum. To access the presale, you need to be registered on the Greenlist though.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:12:23 PM

It will be interesting to see what the recent Swiss news about keeping a extra Eye on icos and possible impact of this on Napoleonx roadmap.

First the ICO ban of South Korea, then Russia wants to ban BTC payments and now Switzerland is investigating ICOs. I really hope that won't let the market slip into the next downtrend. That would make it even harder for an ICO to raise money.

We have read the news as everyone this week and contacted our Swiss lawyer for some feedback. ICO are still possible in Switzerland but require to get a FINMA approval (Swiss regulator) before launch. As you can imagine, this is a slow machine and we will make an announcement tomorrow on this topic. As you may be aware, we have been exploring a French alternative since the start. Together with this decision, we will make additional announcement, for the better of this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: