Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:01:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70112 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:19:20 AM

Yes 80% is incredible, remember that 15% a years is a huge benefit from trading. So 80% a mounth is incredible. But not impossible, the algorithm of NapoleonX seems to be very good, and the different Daf will allow us to choose between different strategies and different profit possibility.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:25:05 AM

Yes 80% is incredible, remember that 15% a years is a huge benefit from trading. So 80% a mounth is incredible. But not impossible, the algorithm of NapoleonX seems to be very good, and the different Daf will allow us to choose between different strategies and different profit possibility.

It will be the best way to make your trading worth. 80% may feel exaggerated but not impossible. Beta testing should be given and that will turn the tables for the haters.
anujjain

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:34:48 AM

How much % profit per mounth (or day) can generate this trading bots?

That's the best question i have ever seen this week.

It is aproximetly %80 profit per day Cheesy

Joking aside, there is not a guarantee that it will get you profit all the time. Maybe sometimes it will end in a loss. But in long-term, I am trusting napoleonx team that their bots will be better than most of us.
Can not be calculated in one day (one day) and should be calculated on a weekly or monthly basis.
This will be more conducive to the transaction, short-term loss of profits is for higher growth income.
ICO defer time also allows the project team to have more time to perfect the perfect robot.
i prefer to calculate the profit monthly,80% will be a good percentage,but you must consider the earnings with bot on long term,is better in my opinion...

80% a month would be INSANE! i think people in crypto are too used to high numbers. If a bot can make you 5% a month its already HUGE! That 5% compounds very fast and will make u rich AF!
80% in one month?!? I know that in crypto world everything is possible but that's just absurd. Even 20% raise in first month is very good result (with acceptable risk)  Cool

I will be even very happy if my bankroll will increase 4-5% each month, I don't want to be greedy, better it will grow with stability.
KryptoKings (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:56:41 AM

Who knows how intensively DAF, which are planned, will work? Will it be intraday trading? or a transaction, for example, once every three days, once a week?

Deal once a week? It's a robot. High-frequency trade. Why do I need an algorithm, once a week and I can make a deal. However, I believe that the bot will have different strategies for trading. Although in order to use the algorithm to maximize, I would prefer high speed. But the developers know better, I rely on their professionalism. Investors do not need to do anything, only to make a profit. Smiley

I'm under the impression that it's similar to other trading robots. It could potentially be making multiple trades hourly, or it could only make a few a day. All depends on market conditions.

I think depend on you setup and trade condition. also big benefit you can set how many trade per day or week and more low frees charge more then others.

If you set a limit per day/week you might miss the most profitable moments to make a trade but on the other hand it can be the other way around. I hope you will be able to choose between high risk high reward and low risk low reward.

Yes we might miss the most interesting opportunity during the day by trading at market close but we will get a more valuable asset which is liquidity. As we care about accommodating large amount of investment, there has to be a drawback. But maybe in the future we would improve the capacity to trade intraday. We will need to acquire more intraday data that are very expensive and difficult to get contrary to OHLC datas (Open, Hihh, Low; Close)
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:02:39 PM

waiting to see a demo, beta or just prototype is good enough for me before join this ICO

they have any date of release beta-version? I want to try this also  Roll Eyes

Dont think they set a date yet but we would all love to see at least alpha version before ICO. It would also be a good marketing move.

This we should be the date. We have resolved our security issues, now we are loading as much data from our Blackpaper as possible. In between, please have a look at Arnaud video on Proof of Performance https://youtu.be/3Z4tbPbqXA8.

We have been producing quite a number of videos from Barcelona where we are now. There more in store ... Stay tuned, thanks for your patience and support. All our production our on our Youtube channel, so you can check them out there youtube.napoleonx.ai
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:09:19 PM

It will be the best way to make your trading worth. 80% may feel exaggerated but not impossible. Beta testing should be given and that will turn the tables for the haters.

considering how volatile the crypto space is , you can expect large returns, but only if the bots work properly.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:24:56 PM

considering how volatile the crypto space is , you can expect large returns, but only if the bots work properly.

I can't believe people are really arguing about monthly %80 profit.

If you have 1.000$ with that ratio you will have more than 1.1m $ in one year, so it is not realistic.

If you have exaggerated dreams, the outcome may disappoint you. Don't do like that.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:27:33 PM

i am sorry for the question because im sure this was already written anywhere. are the bot able to trade every currency?

No, NaPoleonX will start trading with 10 funds on mainly traditional Future markets such as the S&P500 and Eurostoxx 50 Futures. The only currency they are trading is through DAF 9: BTC/USD.

Other assets under consideration are:

• Equity Index underlying such as: SPXT, SX5E, HSI, NKY, SMI, MXEF, EPRA, etc
• Forex underlying such as: EURUSD, EURGBP, JPYUSD, GBPUSD etc
• Commodities underlying such as: Gold, Silver, etc
• Fixed income underlying such as: TBONDS, BUND, OAT, BTP, etc.
• Cryptocurrencies such as: ETH, BTC, etc.
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 12:38:18 PM

How much % profit per mounth (or day) can generate this trading bots?

That's the best question i have ever seen this week.

It is aproximetly %80 profit per day Cheesy

Joking aside, there is not a guarantee that it will get you profit all the time. Maybe sometimes it will end in a loss. But in long-term, I am trusting napoleonx team that their bots will be better than most of us.
Can not be calculated in one day (one day) and should be calculated on a weekly or monthly basis.
This will be more conducive to the transaction, short-term loss of profits is for higher growth income.
ICO defer time also allows the project team to have more time to perfect the perfect robot.
i prefer to calculate the profit monthly,80% will be a good percentage,but you must consider the earnings with bot on long term,is better in my opinion...

80% a month would be INSANE! i think people in crypto are too used to high numbers. If a bot can make you 5% a month its already HUGE! That 5% compounds very fast and will make u rich AF!
80% in one month?!? I know that in crypto world everything is possible but that's just absurd. Even 20% raise in first month is very good result (with acceptable risk)  Cool

I will be even very happy if my bankroll will increase 4-5% each month, I don't want to be greedy, better it will grow with stability.

Exactly, if my bankroll could grow 5% every month on AUTOPILOT, I would not complain one bit.

You can make more than 5% a month easily with crypto trading, but it requires work and you need to know what you're doing.

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:43:11 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z4tbPbqXA8&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop check out proof of performance video by COO of NaPoleonX. Nice job

windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:44:47 PM

Napoleonx has been created by french but so why and i speak to the team your website is not available in French ? It seems a mystery for me and my wife ^^

Yes, all founders from France. I seen their profiles on Linkedin.. Also name of the project speaks for itself...
English - it's an international language. So site in English...

Yeah of course english is chosen because this is the international language but most of french people don't speak english so a bit sad to loose a part of the investors which are so close from them. Napoleonx stays a good project and quite rare to see french in the cryptosphere so i am quite happy Smiley
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 01:04:46 PM

Again, i will repeat that you need a certain amount of knowledge on how to use an arbitrage effectively in other to earn favorable returns with this bots, otherwise you will lose a shit ton of money

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:05:47 PM

people. Can I ask a question? If I want use napoleonx to trade my coin on poloniex. does I need install anysoftware or just give napoleonx my api? dont use any bot before so I'm noob

Unfortunately our bots will be only encapsulated in the DAFs we are going to launch as some of them will trade real assets. There will need to be a proper set up to have the bots running and also we do not want to give away our knowhow like this. The DAFs will "rent" the bots against the 25% performance fees, designed as boton.

So to answer your question, you will not be able to use our bots to trade on your own cryptos on any exchange. Only the DAFs will benefit from them and they will pay for this service. 85% of the proceeds will then be channeled to the NPX token holders provided they participate in the governance of NapoleonX.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:09:10 PM

Great new video!
Check out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY5xw36R9r0

Why trading bots ? By Stéphane Ifrah, CEO of NaPoleonX
Love his French accent! Smiley
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 01:10:25 PM

people. Can I ask a question? If I want use napoleonx to trade my coin on poloniex. does I need install anysoftware or just give napoleonx my api? dont use any bot before so I'm noob

Unfortunately our bots will be only encapsulated in the DAFs we are going to launch as some of them will trade real assets. There will need to be a proper set up to have the bots running and also we do not want to give away our knowhow like this. The DAFs will "rent" the bots against the 25% performance fees, designed as boton.

So to answer your question, you will not be able to use our bots to trade on your own cryptos on any exchange. Only the DAFs will benefit from them and they will pay for this service. 85% of the proceeds will then be channeled to the NPX token holders provided they participate in the governance of NapoleonX.

So, basically we give you our money to trade with and we get our money back plus interest after a profitable trade has been made?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:11:30 PM

when contract going to deploy on git hub for review? nice project and looking forward to invest some

Our smart contract is available on github.napoleonx.ai. We have approached 2 third parties to review them and release an audit report.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:18:55 PM

So, basically we give you our money to trade with and we get our money back plus interest after a profitable trade has been made?

That's what I understood through this answer. You will give them what you want to trade and then the DAFs are working with it. I am wondering, if we put our money, what ever, into the DAFs, is there something like a time limit we could set up in which the DAFs could trade our invests until they have to pay back?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 01:22:39 PM

That's what I understood through this answer. You will give them what you want to trade and then the DAFs are working with it. I am wondering, if we put our money, what ever, into the DAFs, is there something like a time limit we could set up in which the DAFs could trade our invests until they have to pay back?

Well, am confused now, why should i buy and hold the coins then? Also why the heck have we been praising and shilling the bot that we won't ever get to use or see in action/

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:22:50 PM

Will it be possible to know your strategies about how you gonna parameter your bots, to know what you gonna choose. On which assets you want to be focus ?
heyjoe

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:21:52 PM

Seeing some info around about upcoming 'suprises' and keeping my attention on this project.

Love the continued communication and updates from the team.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: