Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:37:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70109 times)
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:33:10 PM

How much % profit per mounth (or day) can generate this trading bots?

That's the best question i have ever seen this week.

It is aproximetly %80 profit per day Cheesy

Joking aside, there is not a guarantee that it will get you profit all the time. Maybe sometimes it will end in a loss. But in long-term, I am trusting napoleonx team that their bots will be better than most of us.
Can not be calculated in one day (one day) and should be calculated on a weekly or monthly basis.
This will be more conducive to the transaction, short-term loss of profits is for higher growth income.
ICO defer time also allows the project team to have more time to perfect the perfect robot.
i prefer to calculate the profit monthly,80% will be a good percentage,but you must consider the earnings with bot on long term,is better in my opinion...

80% a month would be INSANE! i think people in crypto are too used to high numbers. If a bot can make you 5% a month its already HUGE! That 5% compounds very fast and will make u rich AF!
On the bank, you are lucky if you get 0.5% a year.  Wink 5 % a month would be also insane in terms of other investments.

Sometimes we are too greedy, even 5 % per month would be a lot but i guess cryptoworld is now a gold mine and that kind of percentages became reality lately especially if you will be using NapoleonX
It's a bonanza now. In the future everybody will use cryptocurrencies. Now only about 1-5% of world population even knows that there are more currencies than Bitcoin and Etherium.
It will take a long time, but it is possible that many people across the world will switch to crypto currency, but theres a chance they won't unless it's regulated. There will always be luddites which are people who are uncomfortable with technological changes.

And with regulations, comes less volatility, and less profits :/. Trade now while it's easy and profits/losses are huge Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:36:51 PM

Joking aside, there is not a guarantee that it will get you profit all the time. Maybe sometimes it will end in a loss. But in long-term, I am trusting napoleonx team that their bots will be better than most of us.
Can not be calculated in one day (one day) and should be calculated on a weekly or monthly basis.
This will be more conducive to the transaction, short-term loss of profits is for higher growth income.
ICO defer time also allows the project team to have more time to perfect the perfect robot.
i prefer to calculate the profit monthly,80% will be a good percentage,but you must consider the earnings with bot on long term,is better in my opinion...

80% a month would be INSANE! i think people in crypto are too used to high numbers. If a bot can make you 5% a month its already HUGE! That 5% compounds very fast and will make u rich AF!
On the bank, you are lucky if you get 0.5% a year.  Wink 5 % a month would be also insane in terms of other investments.

Sometimes we are too greedy, even 5 % per month would be a lot but i guess cryptoworld is now a gold mine and that kind of percentages became reality lately especially if you will be using NapoleonX
It's a bonanza now. In the future everybody will use cryptocurrencies. Now only about 1-5% of world population even knows that there are more currencies than Bitcoin and Etherium.
It will take a long time, but it is possible that many people across the world will switch to crypto currency, but theres a chance they won't unless it's regulated. There will always be luddites which are people who are uncomfortable with technological changes.
When Napoleon for your encrypted earnings per week | more than 10% per month, it will be the beginning of a big spread of encryption.
2018 is 10% of the month then 2019 years 5%
The more people who join the encryption, the more mature the market will be. After years of encryption market gains will be = stock market returns
Now are the golden years of crypto. Guys do your research and invest in all promising ICOs.
Bitcoin has booming in this year and the market cap has grown rapidly, another cryptocurrencies (altcoin and token) will follow for sure.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:38:13 PM

And with regulations, comes less volatility, and less profits :/. Trade now while it's easy and profits/losses are huge Smiley

One could argue that some regulation would make the entire bc ecosystem more solid and long term lasting. I have not entirely made up my Point on that subject yet. I can see both pros and cons with it.
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 05:38:30 PM

Now are the golden years of crypto. Guys do your research and invest in all promising ICOs.

But patience is key! Everyone freaks out when an ICO doesn't double in the first week. If everyone holds tight and thinks long term, they will be much better off.

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:49:49 PM

But patience is key! Everyone freaks out when an ICO doesn't double in the first week. If everyone holds tight and thinks long term, they will be much better off.

i agree with you. if you like project and active dev then why not support for long. NaPoleonX is good team. They are very transparent and talking to community

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:09:37 PM

We do have to take in account that a lot of ICO's won't make it in the end. However I strongly believe that NapoleonX has a very good background in the finance world and they could become very big in the long run. This is for sure not a flipping ICO in my opinion. I'll hold on to my investment for quite some time.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:11:37 PM

A new video about Proof of Performance and the world first ever blockchained Index Publisher, by Dr. Arnaud Dartois:

https://youtu.be/3Z4tbPbqXA8

Dr. Arnaud Dartois, COO of NaPoleonX, explains what is the Proof or Performance

Great video!
Thanks a lot for sharing this with us. I like the concept of Proof of Performance, this is a great new idea.

Great video for newcomers to this project.
Keep it up team!

Great video. And fuck, I'm a french myself, but we really need to do something for our english accent ...
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:15:49 PM

So, NaPoleonX will provide benefits from the fees of trading bots to their investors? Where are they running? Seem, they are successful.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:23:38 PM

I agree, and think in the first week after the successful launch of the working version of bots, the price of these coins will grow to the moon
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:33:30 PM

We do have to take in account that a lot of ICO's won't make it in the end. However I strongly believe that NapoleonX has a very good background in the finance world and they could become very big in the long run. This is for sure not a flipping ICO in my opinion. I'll hold on to my investment for quite some time.

NapoleonX is something really unique! I'm sure this project will last for a very very long time!
The team is excellent, the product is even better and the experienced is of the charts...

People who arent investing is this ICO will regret it, NapoleonX will be the next big thing in crypto!
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:37:57 PM

When Napoleon for your encrypted earnings per week | more than 10% per month, it will be the beginning of a big spread of encryption.
The more people who join the encryption, the more mature the market will be. After years of encryption market gains will be = stock market returns
Yeah, but all current crypto currencies as of today are extremely volatile,  due to the nature of Bitcoin itself. When Bitcoin falls, all other coins fall as well, do to panic shorting. If Bitcoin fails, and no other contendor aims to take it's place as equal, or superior, then all other cryptos will fall with it.
  The governing bodies around the world each have their own stance on Bitocoin and other crypto currencies,  but they mainly wait and see what the U.S declares first, then follow suit. The U.S sees all crypto coins as novelty assets. That's why the ban hammer isn't being waved around much, but only light advice, and small regulations are given. This is the equivalent of what the wild west was like, back in the 1800's. Before we see a mass adoption occur, a stable set of laws, and regulations will have to he put into place first.
   You can't have a completely decentralized currency, because freedom without order, is anarchy, just as order without freedom is tyranny. A balance must exist between the two extremes, as above, so below (Hermetic axiom).

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2814
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:46:13 PM

Yes 80% is incredible, remember that 15% a years is a huge benefit from trading. So 80% a mounth is incredible. But not impossible, the algorithm of NapoleonX seems to be very good, and the different Daf will allow us to choose between different strategies and different profit possibility.

It will be the best way to make your trading worth. 80% may feel exaggerated but not impossible. Beta testing should be given and that will turn the tables for the haters.
80% a month is realy high but not impossible,after the end of bot tests we will see his real potential...
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:46:51 PM

I agree, and think in the first week after the successful launch of the working version of bots, the price of these coins will grow to the moon

Since we are not talking here about any random project, but about NapoleonX which has a bright future, i think we dont have to worry about the long term profit. What will be happening in the first week is a different story since then every project goes trough rough times.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:48:10 PM

I'm counting on that. as a rule I never sell in the first week. I have tokens I've been holding for months. sooner or later....

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:01:36 PM

So, NaPoleonX will provide benefits from the fees of trading bots to their investors? Where are they running? Seem, they are successful.
Where what is running? NapoleonX will conduct ICO and then they will develop bots for trading assets like BTC, ETH and if this project will be successful they will add traditional assets like stocks
captcha01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:02:12 PM

very good project dev and whether in this project will be held bunty or signature for project development good job it is project
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:35:09 PM

It's a fact that the more ICOs are emerging the more competition is in the business. This will both help to get the best products but also it will be more difficult to choose the right investment.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:42:04 PM

Well I can understand your hype, the crypto-world saw some great growth recently and it could possibly be the case that we are witnessing the starting of some of the big future companies. But you all should keep in mind that investing in an ICO is always a risk. There is no guarantee that you will make profit, so invest only what you can afford to loose. I am sure the most of you already now that, but it seems that with all the hype going on lately such a reminder is necessary from time to time.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:58:55 PM

Yeah, but all current crypto currencies as of today are extremely volatile,  due to the nature of Bitcoin itself.

Speaking of volatility, has anyone done the math to verify the claims about currency risk hedges using leverage in the blackpaper?
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 08:42:37 PM

Well, am confused now, why should i buy and hold the coins then? Also why the heck have we been praising and shilling the bot that we won't ever get to use or see in action/

I understand it this way, correct me if I am wrong: Each DAF created requires a new ICO to issue DAF tokens and raise money that the bots can use to trade with. As an NPX token holder you'll get 85% of the 25% performance fees of the bots. You will be payed in the DAF tokens the bot traded on.

I agree that it is confusing, because some of the definitions are abstract and counter-intuitive. Statements about NPX, DAF tokens and botons are fragmented over several sections in the whitepaper.

This is an example from the whitepaper:

To use the trading bots provided by the Strategy Provider, a DAF has to pay some botons. (page 16)

How does a DAF pay botons?

Botons shall be paid by each DAF on a monthly basis, by the issuance of new DAF tokens, matching the value of the botons consumed on the previous month. (page 6)

That is such a tricky sentence. It does my head in. Because I thought paying botons and consuming botons are the same thing, but here they are separate events.

Each month 25% of the profit is consumed or 'paid out' in DAF tokens, 85% to the voters and 15% to the developer. That is the prerequisite to trade again the next month.

Here is a concrete example:

Botons’ consumption is set at 25% of Performance.

As an example, if, at the beginning of a month, a DAF has a Net Asset Value of 100’000 ETH, and if there are 100’000 DAF tokens, then the NAV of the DAF token amounts to 1 ETH. If the Performance is 10% at the end of such month, then the gross performance (execution costs excluded) is of 10’000 ETH, of which 2’500 ETH represents the botons’ consumption (25% of 10’000 ETH). As a consequence, at the end of the month, the Net Asset Value of a DAF token equals 1 x (1 + 10% x (1-25%)) = 1.075 ETH. Then, 2’325.5814 DAF tokens (2’500/1.075) shall be issued among which 1’976.74419 (85% x 2’325.5814) shall be allocated to the NPX token holders having participated to the voting sessions involving the eligibility of the trading bots used by the DAF.
(page 17)

Also, no botons are consumed when suffering loss:

If a given strategy or blend of strategies experienced a negative monthly return followed by a positive monthly return, no botons may be collected before the highest past net performance is reached.

Let me work that out:

Start of January. DAF ICO = DAF NAV = 100’000 ETH.
End of January, Performance 10%. Botons consumed = 2’500 ETH. DAF NAV = 107’500 ETH.

Start of February. Botons paid by DAF = Botons consumed in January = 2’500 ETH. DAF NAV = 107’500 ETH.
End of February, Performance -2%. Botons consumed = 0 ETH. DAF NAV = 105’350 ETH.

Start of March. Botons paid by DAF = Botons consumed in February = 0 ETH. DAF NAV = 105’350 ETH.

Something like that is also illustrated in a table on page 18.

Took me a while to grasp this and I am still not sure. Am I thinking in the right direction?

I will actually bump this up cos their is a lot of confusion that no one seem to want to discuss. Could someone indicate if rigorous train of thought is aligned with the dev's plans for potential investor

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: