Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:00:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70114 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:08:47 AM

Which risk here by trading bots? can anyone explaine me?

Well the risk is bad coded bot which would bring bad results, or a mass adoption of which would bring bad results, or the incapacity of the bot to react in time to particular important news.

They will really have to focus on bug hunting to eliminate all mistakes in the code before the full release. No one wants to loose money because of a bug in the code. I would still be careful in the beginning and double check every parameter.
I'm sure that final version of NapoleonX will be bug free. With their team and experienced developers they will be able to patch every bug or problem
I agree, judging by how the team is set for success, they will achieve it with thrust!
We see how the team travels all over Europe - Zurich, London, Barcelona with speeches, NaPoleonX is becoming more popular every day
Exactly and every of this conferences bring more attention to this project and potential investors! Devs are doing great work  Wink

Do you guys know if they are planing to show their project on events outside of Europe, too? I mean, Asia for example could also be a huge market.

Oh Asia would be nice Smiley I would prefere Japan, just because I maybe then could attand but there are other countries too which would be from interest Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:06:19 AM

Well the risk is bad coded bot which would bring bad results, or a mass adoption of which would bring bad results, or the incapacity of the bot to react in time to particular important news.

They will really have to focus on bug hunting to eliminate all mistakes in the code before the full release. No one wants to loose money because of a bug in the code. I would still be careful in the beginning and double check every parameter.
The big risk in my mind is if some smart traders know how the bot work and manipulate the pattern.
They will take money from those lazy people who leave their bots working alone.
So changing strategies (DAFs) is needed, and also development which will happen for sure.
I don't think that it's easy to track how a bot works, it takes a lot of time and the bot changes the tactics of trade.
Yes of course, it will not be easy if there will always be changes or developments.
I was just talking about how bull trap came up and also bear trap to trigger stop loses.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:28:55 AM

i want to know when bot or trader trade with our investment then how much risk involvement? i know napoleonX will do best for us. i just want to know only.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:36:48 AM

i want to know when bot or trader trade with our investment then how much risk involvement? i know napoleonX will do best for us. i just want to know only.

Im also want to know risks... I asked this also, but didnt receive answer...
May be someone can tell me?
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:59:52 AM

the risks can't be "calculated" as of yet. once everything is ready , testing will need to be done ,which will determine factors such as risk

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:28:05 AM

I don't understand what you mean by that?

If you are saying what is risks for putting our money to napoleonx bots, the risk of it, you can make losses instead of profits.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:59:31 AM

I don't understand what you mean by that?

If you are saying what is risks for putting our money to napoleonx bots, the risk of it, you can make losses instead of profits.

Yes, I mean, which risks of lost money? may I insure my money? There are now a lot of insure project.. may be they will make partherships with some?
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:06:59 AM

the risks can't be "calculated" as of yet. once everything is ready , testing will need to be done ,which will determine factors such as risk

The stats of the bots should quickly be available. After this there rish assessment etc.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:18:02 AM

Looked https://youtu.be/7IybsxpU-lk. And I agree only in part. That is, if you determine in general, then for the bot chosen strategy with low risk. I do not know, maybe in the future NapoleonX will make changes to the algorithm, but for now it all looks like a cautious approach. But the bot should work at maximum and quickly. He should make a profit in any movement of the market. I understand that NapoleonX is a pioneer, so of course, developers need to know how their bot should function. In any case, the success of the project is already predetermined.

There are different approaches to trading. Of course there is active trading which can be sped up all the way to high frequency trading which tries to profit from scalping every tick and frontrunning slower orders.

But in the end buy-and-hold and value investing seems more successful than active trading in the long run, look at Warren Buffett. NaPoleonX bots attempt to improve on that by making only a few trades where they count the most.

Yes, I agree, the buy-and-hold strategy brings success in the long run. Then the benefits of the bot are mainly in the absence of emotions. It is resistant to panic. This is also important. It is possible that now the trade in crypto-currencies does not yet require a high frequency.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:04:16 AM

The stats of the bots should quickly be available. After this there rish assessment etc.

You know how they say, if you dont take risks, you wont profit, so risk will be always there you could just probably lower it by changing some parameters but it that case the profit will be lower for sure. No one can guarantee you 100% profit without a chance to loose money, if that would be possible everyone would be rich.

cantdecide

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:29:13 AM

You know how they say, if you dont take risks, you wont profit, so risk will be always there you could just probably lower it by changing some parameters but it that case the profit will be lower for sure. No one can guarantee you 100% profit without a chance to loose money, if that would be possible everyone would be rich.

That's the point. The whole cryopto world is a risk at the moment. Your money could be worth the 10x tomorrow, or you lose it all. Bots are just as good as they got programmed, so if you take a bot with higher risks, you will make more money but maybe also lose more, that's for what the DAFs are for, right?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:02:59 AM

The big risk in my mind is if some smart traders know how the bot work and manipulate the pattern.
So changing strategies (DAFs) is needed, and also development which will happen for sure.
I don't think that it's easy to track how a bot works, it takes a lot of time and the bot changes the tactics of trade.
I think devs will be aware of this problem and will think of all possible scenarios of manipulation.

FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:18:43 AM

Looked https://youtu.be/7IybsxpU-lk. And I agree only in part. That is, if you determine in general, then for the bot chosen strategy with low risk. I do not know, maybe in the future NapoleonX will make changes to the algorithm, but for now it all looks like a cautious approach. But the bot should work at maximum and quickly. He should make a profit in any movement of the market. I understand that NapoleonX is a pioneer, so of course, developers need to know how their bot should function. In any case, the success of the project is already predetermined.

There are different approaches to trading. Of course there is active trading which can be sped up all the way to high frequency trading which tries to profit from scalping every tick and frontrunning slower orders.

But in the end buy-and-hold and value investing seems more successful than active trading in the long run, look at Warren Buffett. NaPoleonX bots attempt to improve on that by making only a few trades where they count the most.

Yes, I agree, the buy-and-hold strategy brings success in the long run. Then the benefits of the bot are mainly in the absence of emotions. It is resistant to panic. This is also important. It is possible that now the trade in crypto-currencies does not yet require a high frequency.

I also do the buy-and-hold strategy, but a lot of people wont to make money fast.
Today I buy that and in the next month I wont 10%. Invest in something you really believe in, go on holiday for a year and forget about it, then come back and you will see a nice profit Wink
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:28:48 AM

I think devs will be aware of this problem and will think of all possible scenarios of manipulation.

I don't think it is an issue devs would probably think of. There is too many big players on the market and too many movements. You can't just single out a bot and presume its actions.

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:35:59 AM

I don't think it is an issue devs would probably think of. There is too many big players on the market and too many movements. You can't just single out a bot and presume its actions.
Seriously, manipulating trading bots is almost impossible. If you want to manipulate whole market then you only need to trigger stop losses...
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:23:16 PM

Seriously, manipulating trading bots is almost impossible. If you want to manipulate whole market then you only need to trigger stop losses...

only bot dev's can make changes to bots that might affect the market. but that would mean that those particular bots are responsible for a lot of the market

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:43:42 PM

In theory if you understand the algorithm of the bots you understand how to manipulate them.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:19:01 PM

how bot is going to react to fake news? that is major issues today

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:27:39 PM

In theory if you understand the algorithm of the bots you understand how to manipulate them.

And how exactly do you think could it be possible to manipulate a bot that, for example, trades on S&P500?
cantdecide

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:37:09 PM

how bot is going to react to fake news? that is major issues today

I don't think the bots will react to any news at all lol they will act like they got their input but will not react on specific news or something. I think here humans are needed who will change parameters etc.

Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: