Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:11:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70116 times)
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:33:44 AM

Reading back the last pages I think NaPoleonX should really make a super simple brochure that explains the idea without the technobabble. Maybe risking it loses some of its mystery, but now a lot of people have barely an idea what they are investing in.

I agree, since everybody is asking about it, i read several articles, but cant find any information about how the bot works. So far I read this ''NaPoleonX will benefit from a large range of existing trading systems developed by an experienced team in financial markets''

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:14:01 PM

will there be tutorials on how to setup the bots for my needs or a customer service desk to help me setup the bot? or will there be preconfigured setups for the bot beforehand?

Why do u need to set up the a bot? As I know napoleonx controls the algorithm, and you just buy the tokens. To my understanding you don't actually run a bot yourself

You dont have to setup the bots. The bots will be ready and the community will give the chose to what bot should be used.
Then you give tokens to the bot and let him do the work Smiley.

Very easy for everyone.
No video for that Wink

thanks for the explaination... its just so simple and good i will keep my npx whatever happens no matter what happens in china or korea and so on npx will proof iths worth and rise in value

Well holding tokens that give rights to some revenues is a good idea in my opinion .

It's a great idea, but the US government thinks otherwise. there's a lot of scrutiny in the area of dividents and a lot of projects failed to launch because of this.

The USA gov is difficult with taxes. I've read that as a US citizen you pay taxes over EVERY trade you make. Now i wonder how this will work if an algorithm does the trading and I just hold the token
Well, every exchange that i know do that too, they charge fees for every successful trade you make.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:15:20 PM

Reading back the last pages I think NaPoleonX should really make a super simple brochure that explains the idea without the technobabble. Maybe risking it loses some of its mystery, but now a lot of people have barely an idea what they are investing in.

You might be on to something there. Lot's of people have lower attention span and probably don't even read the whitepaper.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:28:29 PM

so do we going to get paid dividend in ETH or NPX tokens?

I'm not sure, but I've wondered this myself and havent been able to find the info. Anyone know?

As far as I understand no dividends are paid.

no dividends, you make profits from the bots and you use the token to buy bots Wink

Exactly. Still so much confusion about the project. And i must admit it's construction is a bit hard to wrap you're head around. A infograph or walkthrough through a mockup/beta of the platform could help with this.

You don't buy bots! As an NPX you just get the right to vote which bot should be selected for a specific DAF. I suggest you to go back a few pages, the user Rigorous explained it very well.
^
This, i see there is a little bit of confusion about how the user will interact with the bots and what will gain.

Once you have selected/voted for a bot you will get something in return (just by holding the tokens), based on how well the bot performed trading.

Quite easy, just to be sure, the bot selected will be for all the tokens holders with a majority vote or just for us ?

there are different kind of tradings bots, you can choose the one you prefer based on the properties of it and, doing so you allocate to it a certain % of your tokens.
Once the bot start trading you will get your share based on the token you have allocated to it.
Thanks for this explanation! I think I have to read the whitepaper again before investing.

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:11:16 PM

is there any BOT trading efficiency data available even for alpha version? i know still there is lots of work/improvement might not complete but just wondering.

ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:43:32 PM

is there any BOT trading efficiency data available even for alpha version? i know still there is lots of work/improvement might not complete but just wondering.
I think it takes a little time, when there will be an official announcement of alpha.
In addition, to know the effectiveness of this bot, need lot of test. so it remains to wait
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:55:39 PM

You might be on to something there. Lot's of people have lower attention span and probably don't even read the whitepaper.

Well that would be a good idea. Would also be a good entrance to the project for new people. If they got interested they still can read the whitepaper etc.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:28:43 PM

Well that would be a good idea. Would also be a good entrance to the project for new people. If they got interested they still can read the whitepaper etc.

While they are at it they should also make a 30 second version of their introduction video. As we have seen it is possible to explain the main idea in 2 lines. We do not need to be convinced about cryptocurrencies, that is already the first 40 seconds that can be deleted.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:45:54 PM

Iseen, that member wearing signature with "ICO pre-sale October 10". So, pre-sale already beginning? Or they changed pre-sale date ?
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:58:58 PM

I agree, since everybody is asking about it, i read several articles, but cant find any information about how the bot works. So far I read this ''NaPoleonX will benefit from a large range of existing trading systems developed by an experienced team in financial markets''

for example: I have really no clue how algos work. i just want them to work. i dont care about how. the important thing is a plus after a while
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:03:33 PM

I think it takes a little time, when there will be an official announcement of alpha.
In addition, to know the effectiveness of this bot, need lot of test. so it remains to wait

this date should be available before the ICO to give an incentive for investors to put money in.

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:05:14 PM

So we need a youtube video with lots of sounds, images, fast pace ad catchy to explain the NapoleonX Algorithm Cheesy
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:29:11 PM

Especially since they postponed their ICO and a lot of people started to follow other projects and starting to forget all the details about NapoleonX. When you read few whitepapers per day, its hard to be up to date with everything.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:41:30 PM

Especially since they postponed their ICO and a lot of people started to follow other projects and starting to forget all the details about NapoleonX. When you read few whitepapers per day, its hard to be up to date with everything.

That's right, you can't remember everything when you read whitepaper 3 weeks ago. And if you don't follow this thread every day you find many new pages, which is a good sign and shows that the community is growing, but you often can't manage to read everything.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:59:11 PM

While they are at it they should also make a 30 second version of their introduction video. As we have seen it is possible to explain the main idea in 2 lines. We do not need to be convinced about cryptocurrencies, that is already the first 40 seconds that can be deleted.

I think they should especially try to explain the whole concept of the DAFs and that there will be more ICOs, a new one for each DAF. I wouldn't say from me that I know exactly how everything will work but from my perspective it seems like some still don't know that there will be more ICOs from Napoleonx to collect the money the bots trade with.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 04:07:06 PM

I think they should especially try to explain the whole concept of the DAFs and that there will be more ICOs, a new one for each DAF. I wouldn't say from me that I know exactly how everything will work but from my perspective it seems like some still don't know that there will be more ICOs from Napoleonx to collect the money the bots trade with.

I would really appreciate if they showed more info on the arbitrage system.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:27:37 PM

If the project really interested me, then every day I follow his news and is always up to date on all the events.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:31:31 PM

If the project really interested me, then every day I follow his news and is always up to date on all the events.

You do it your way, not everybody have time for that when they are investing dozens of projects.
Altcoinster

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:01:10 PM

Yeah, its very hard to get all information in your brain, when you read 4 or more whitepapers per day. I also try to get all details about the project, but something that I cant candle Cheesy
toolucky98

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:09:58 PM

I would really appreciate if they showed more info on the arbitrage system.
They have been in many events, maybe they have explained so much in their presentation.
So maybe there are some documentations or something like that.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: