Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:47:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70117 times)
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:52:17 PM

You are right in your analysis. What is clear is that we would be reluctant to launch a DAF that is too small in size because of some fixed cost. Below 5000 k ETH it might not make a lot of sense. So in theory we would launch a DAF even if we do not reach the 20k ETH mark to do so. If for example, we raise 30k ETH above the 40k ETH target, it is very likely that we would launch 2 DAFs with 15k ETH each. With regards to DAFs that are launch with external money, we would not want to go below this 20kETH because you might have additonal costs as they will pull money from investors and for security and transparency reasons, we might have to implement a specific structuring to make everyone happy and safe.
As promoter of this project, our interest is in launching the first DAFs asap in order to initiate this long series of DAFs that will generate money for all of us.

For me its a lot of money for one DAF but thats because I'm not familiar with trading bots on the stock market.
But I know the more you invest the more profit you will get. There will be some ETH in that DAF thats from me, so cant wait to get my first profit Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:15:23 PM

check out their bounty program; the signature campaign amount is now UP by 30% !!!
Bounty link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2169237.0

Oh nice another bounty and they added 30%. Maybe I am going to participate after my signature campaign!

Anyone knows the total alocation? must be more then 2% of collected funds?
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:28:19 PM

check out their bounty program; the signature campaign amount is now UP by 30% !!!
Bounty link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2169237.0

Oh nice another bounty and they added 30%. Maybe I am going to participate after my signature campaign!

Anyone knows the total alocation? must be more then 2% of collected funds?
From bounty thread :
1. 75k NPX tokens (equiv 750 ETH) if ICO raises between 25k and 40k ETH
2. 125k NPX tokens (equiv 1,250 ETH) if ICO raises between 40k and 60k ETH
3. 175k NPX tokens (equiv 1,750 ETH) if ICO raises between 60k and 80k ETH
4. 250k NPX tokens (equiv 2,500 ETH) if ICO raises between 80k and 100k ETH

From whitepaper :
The bounty program will be capped at 15% of the sold NPX tokens, including bonus.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:46:23 PM

NapoleonX will pay taxes for running a company of fund management, they are getting a licence for that, but tokens don't pay taxes, unless a country tax cryptocurrencies, that as of now, there aren't any, so the only ones paying the taxes are NaPoleonX, NPX is not a security, you just happen to get paid for participating in a voting session, and NPX gives you de right to vote, and your payment is given to you based on the number of tokens you have, if you didn't participate in the voting, you don't get paid, its as simple as that.

In the country where I am from you are supposed to pay taxes on income from crypto currency related activities so that is why I wrote depending on country. So from my view its the same as If i invest in a traditional fiat fund. The fund manages the taxes on their behalf and I as an investor is supposed to pay tax in case I have a positive return.

I didn't know there are already countries which introduced taxes on cryptocurrencies. And what are the rates? I'm sure cryptocurrencies are still not that heavily taxed...

Really? Do countries already tax them? On what grounds?
IT would be interesting to know how the DAF and NPX will be taxed and if they can uberhaupt be taxed or not..
Cauchy

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:18:41 PM

NapoleonX will pay taxes for running a company of fund management, they are getting a licence for that, but tokens don't pay taxes, unless a country tax cryptocurrencies, that as of now, there aren't any, so the only ones paying the taxes are NaPoleonX, NPX is not a security, you just happen to get paid for participating in a voting session, and NPX gives you de right to vote, and your payment is given to you based on the number of tokens you have, if you didn't participate in the voting, you don't get paid, its as simple as that.

In the country where I am from you are supposed to pay taxes on income from crypto currency related activities so that is why I wrote depending on country. So from my view its the same as If i invest in a traditional fiat fund. The fund manages the taxes on their behalf and I as an investor is supposed to pay tax in case I have a positive return.

I didn't know there are already countries which introduced taxes on cryptocurrencies. And what are the rates? I'm sure cryptocurrencies are still not that heavily taxed...

IT would be interesting to know how the DAF and NPX will be taxed and if they can uberhaupt be taxed or not..

Although im no tax expert I would assume most countries have taxation laws that ensures that when it Citizens make profits on various activites they need to pay taxes and that this is not explicitly stated as per activity rendering profit. In our country we although have explicitly stated that cryptocurrencies is not to be considered as a traditional currency and that we should use a specific tax asset class for this. Even crytpo mining is subject to taxation and explicitly stated as per Communication from goverment,
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:37:16 PM

yes indeed i am wondering too how they could be taxed anyway
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:54:53 PM

Although im no tax expert I would assume most countries have taxation laws that ensures that when it Citizens make profits on various activites they need to pay taxes and that this is not explicitly stated as per activity rendering profit. In our country we although have explicitly stated that cryptocurrencies is not to be considered as a traditional currency and that we should use a specific tax asset class for this. Even crytpo mining is subject to taxation and explicitly stated as per Communication from goverment,
it's very good that everything will be within the law. taxes must be paid and acted in the legal field,
as practice shows that those who abuse and violate the law then regret it
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:55:31 PM

I wonder if the bots could have predicted the giant run that BTC is on right now. If it was visible somewhere deep in the technical analyses.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:01:09 PM

I wonder if the bots could have predicted the giant run that BTC is on right now. If it was visible somewhere deep in the technical analyses.

Haha, a bot which would do this would be incredible. Just humans can predict this, it was predicted since a while.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:08:30 PM

Haha, a bot which would do this would be incredible. Just humans can predict this, it was predicted since a while.

It will be a possibility as we are seeing too much of development in Artificial Intelligence sector and people tend to use them widely. If NapoleanX could do that then it will be a jackpot for all of the supporters.
toolucky98

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:11:57 PM

Well, this has happened before (bitcoin cash fork), i think this will be a similiar pattern.
Cauchy

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:41:15 PM

it's very good that everything will be within the law. taxes must be paid and acted in the legal field,
as practice shows that those who abuse and violate the law then regret it

And if it isnt then the goverments would find ways to make it illegal and halter the development.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:53:25 PM

It will be a possibility as we are seeing too much of development in Artificial Intelligence sector and people tend to use them widely. If NapoleanX could do that then it will be a jackpot for all of the supporters.
No I don't think so I a bot could predict this he must react to news which is impossible nowadays.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:54:11 PM

NPX voters and Strategy Managers get paid in DAF tokens once a month. But what happens with the equivalent amount of ETH and the underlying assets (eg. Future contracts) in the meantime?
Do not forget that botons are performance fees paid in DAF new token. That means that there is no cash movement when botons are paid. So the exposure in real assets do not change at all, only the value of the DAF tokens are affected. And this is done on a continous basis through the use of provisions that are reset at the end of the month when new DAF token are issued in the case of positive performance and higher highs.

When I asked that question I thought paying out DAF tokens also meant setting apart the ETH equal to the value of the DAF tokens. But of course that only happens when liquidating, right?

No, Performance fees are paid in DAFs tokens that can be freely exchangeable once issued and will also be backed by ETH in the corresponding DAFs, contrary to a lot of project. If DAFs token holders want to have access to these ETH, they will need to collectively agree to do that with a 75% threshold. This is a security mechanism to ensure trust in the DAFs assets as they could be redeemed at any time.

So that means there will be a secondary market for DAF tokens. The result could be quite interesting, something like a cryptocurrency-mirrored Future Tracker. And then I haven't even taken into account the hedging features.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:57:03 PM

Yes the NapoleonX team handle the marketing and the communication very well. They participate to a lot of event worldwide and now the project has a huge visibility. NapoleonX will raise a lot, it’s really a major project.
Good that the team is leaving no stone untouched, because the ICO are getting it difficult to raise money in the market now, some good project will but this all depend on how the market view the ICO and this an only be evaluated when the token sale commence
You can check their impressive media/press/meetups list on their webpage. Recently they participated on blockchain forums in London and Barcelona, that just shows how devoted they are to the project.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:58:23 PM

A bot can predict a lot of thing, it depend of his power and how it is coded. I think bot behind daf will be very powerfull when I see the level and the serious of the NapoleonX team. I have big hope for the the future of the project, huge benefit incoming.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:09:18 PM

A bot can predict a lot of thing, it depend of his power and how it is coded. I think bot behind daf will be very powerfull when I see the level and the serious of the NapoleonX team. I have big hope for the the future of the project, huge benefit incoming.
Exactly, good coding skills are needed for this kind of job. With right developers bots will be able to outperform average traders  Cool
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:09:53 PM

NPX voters and Strategy Managers get paid in DAF tokens once a month. But what happens with the equivalent amount of ETH and the underlying assets (eg. Future contracts) in the meantime?
Do not forget that botons are performance fees paid in DAF new token. That means that there is no cash movement when botons are paid. So the exposure in real assets do not change at all, only the value of the DAF tokens are affected. And this is done on a continous basis through the use of provisions that are reset at the end of the month when new DAF token are issued in the case of positive performance and higher highs.

When I asked that question I thought paying out DAF tokens also meant setting apart the ETH equal to the value of the DAF tokens. But of course that only happens when liquidating, right?

No, Performance fees are paid in DAFs tokens that can be freely exchangeable once issued and will also be backed by ETH in the corresponding DAFs, contrary to a lot of project. If DAFs token holders want to have access to these ETH, they will need to collectively agree to do that with a 75% threshold. This is a security mechanism to ensure trust in the DAFs assets as they could be redeemed at any time.

So that means there will be a secondary market for DAF tokens. The result could be quite interesting, something like a cryptocurrency-mirrored Future Tracker. And then I haven't even taken into account the hedging features.

These DAF tokens will also be on the Ethereum platform, right? So yeah there should be no problem to trade them on an exchange like ED.
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:33:07 PM

Yes the NapoleonX team handle the marketing and the communication very well. They participate to a lot of event worldwide and now the project has a huge visibility. NapoleonX will raise a lot, it’s really a major project.
Good that the team is leaving no stone untouched, because the ICO are getting it difficult to raise money in the market now, some good project will but this all depend on how the market view the ICO and this an only be evaluated when the token sale commence
You can check their impressive media/press/meetups list on their webpage. Recently they participated on blockchain forums in London and Barcelona, that just shows how devoted they are to the project.
I agree, it's very important when there is such a dense interaction with public.
NaPoleonX is becoming more popular as result of which investors show great interest, and it's great.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:43:53 PM

I agree, it's very important when there is such a dense interaction with public.
NaPoleonX is becoming more popular as result of which investors show great interest, and it's great.

Yes, fortunately, they delayed the ICO, right now there is too much money going into BTC, and the community is growing, which wasn't so hight before, now we have more time to do things Cheesy, and after BTC fork, we will go up very fast Cheesy.
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: