Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:16:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is long term investment  (Read 5526 times)
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:27:21 AM

Ethereum is very similar to bitcoin in this matter. All those burnt gases are raising the price so it is very long term investment in my opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:42:32 AM

I keep a specific percentage of my portfolio in ETH, I expect a very high income from that. Hopefully Smiley
magz

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:55:51 AM

Ethereum is better for long term invest?
Please share your valuable opinion.

Ethereum is a great for long term investment. One thing I like about Ethereum is it uses Smart contract wherein you can exchange your money, property or anything that you wanna sell. It is not just making payment like Bitcoin does, it is like building your own contract. So better to buy more ETH while we are in a bearish month.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:04:24 AM

Ethereum is very similar to bitcoin in this matter. All those burnt gases are raising the price so it is very long term investment in my opinion.
Yeah I agree, it is more like, Ethereum is Bitcoin 2 years ago. Its funny how we see this altcoin being so close to Bitcoin that is. If there would be a chance that Bitcoin and Ethereum have been created at the same time, I'm sure Ethereum would be the number one spot. As you can see ETH has even more potential than of Bitcoin. I know Bitcoin have other attributes that we could assume that took it to the current spot. But then again if you would compare Bitcoin to Ethereum discarding the value, it is more superior.
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:09:09 AM

I don't trust ETH. I do not like the fact that lately all the major cryptocurrencies began to make changes. I am conservative by nature and don't like change. In the long run I do not rely on ETH. This coin has a mechanism of inflation, and so it necessarily be cheaper. When this happens nobody knows, but I'm ready for it always.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:17:46 AM

Yes true, ethereum and most coins are long-term investments, I'm sure if we're going to be patient then we'll get big profits, this year's ethereum performance is amazing, more than 2000% increase makes this coin a good choice for investment.
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:52:58 AM

I think history Ethereum is just beginning. It's got a huge potential for growth and I would not be surprised if in a year it will cost $1500

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:57:35 AM

Yes! That is an answer with a mixture of certainty and pride. The Etherium platform is so widely used and more projects to come using the Etherium blockchain will be coming in the future. That means more and more ETH will be bought and you know that demands mean increase in value.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
AnarchyEvo

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:04:26 AM

Ethereum will ovetake Bitcoin someday. Ans i believe Ethereum has the strongest dev team behind it. Take a look at there GitHub its incredible.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:13:26 AM

Currently the price of This coin is about 0.072btc/etc , which is not a big price for it .
In the history i seen that once its price goes to 0.17btc/eth , so here you can understand well that how much you can make if invest in this Time .
Here currently the hardfork rumor going on , so may be negative and positive news are going in the market of cryptocurrency about it .
As usual every one knows that this is a great coin after the bitcoin , so they are making investment , and also after hardfork Everything will be better ( as already done many times in history ) .
Here you can choose Etherium classic coin for the investment Because it was the real Etherium but was named Etherium classic after the hard fork and new Coin named as Etherium .
jzone23

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:02:14 PM

I also think tge etherium is a good investment for long term. Personally I am holding all eths that I earn from various ways including campaigns and still dont have plan to dispose it soon since I believe on its future.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:54:21 PM

Yes I do think that ethereum is a long term investment just like bitcoins.Ethereum this year has risen quite a good deal from $9 to around $300.Ethereum is the only crypto currency who has potential to overcome bitcoins.Ethereum is gaining trust and popularity among people and investors.Ethereum would be profitable in a long run as it's demand in increasing its price also would.
Blakscorpion

Activity: 215

CryptoFan

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:09:26 PM

Nobody know the future.
Asking if a coin is good or not is like going to a fortune teller and wasking answers.
Of course Ethereum seems promising today.
Would it be tomorrow ? would there be no events to stop it ?

Nobody knows

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:14:40 PM

I have some long term money into Etherium. But also I am diversifying now. I have been taking some money out of etherium now and buying some etherium classic. This could be a pump in making and could be in 1000's within a couple of years from now. Also unline etherium, the coin supply in classic is limited.

CGPA

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:25:31 PM

Ethereum  best choice for long time investment..because ethereum is very good project.Now best time to buy..The price will be $1300 in the next year..
moataz_ansary

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:28:37 PM

I see that ethereum had a big future
As it's new contracts and projects
Good investment for long term
It should be @500 $ in next months
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:10:24 PM

I don't trust ETH. I do not like the fact that lately all the major cryptocurrencies began to make changes. I am conservative by nature and don't like change. In the long run I do not rely on ETH. This coin has a mechanism of inflation, and so it necessarily be cheaper. When this happens nobody knows, but I'm ready for it always.

I do not know exactly what you're ready for, my friend? are you ready to buy a cheaper ether  for cheaper prices? Are you ready to make more money from ether you do not trust afterwards? I think you misled people in the wrong direction. you do not know exactly what ethereum can do, and even how functional crypto is.do you know how much ico they invested in the market in the last 1 year? if you want to know these statistics first and then investigate how many of these projects have collected ether. then come and talk. The price of the ether is considered cheap even now. we will probably look at these prices a few years later and laugh. We are talking about a more useful and more technologically advanced technology than bitcoin.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:04:31 PM

Yes I agree that ETH is very good to be made as a long-term investment because the fundamentally is very good. ETH as a smart contract platform that use many ICO project, this will increase demand so that the price will increase in the long term. Also the volume and marketcap almost closer to Bitcoin. my prediction of ETH could be the price to go to $ 1000 this year.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
bayong

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:58:40 PM

Yes I agree that ETH is very good to be made as a long-term investment because the fundamentally is very good. ETH as a smart contract platform that use many ICO project, this will increase demand so that the price will increase in the long term. Also the volume and marketcap almost closer to Bitcoin. my prediction of ETH could be the price to go to $ 1000 this year.

I agree too! I also hold my eth token for a long time and I even add more eth token to my wallet for future used, I know that eth will grow bigger soon and maybe can surpass bitcoin.
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:21:32 PM

I agree too! I also hold my eth token for a long time and I even add more eth token to my wallet for future used, I know that eth will grow bigger soon and maybe can surpass bitcoin.

Ethereum is definitely the best of the best out there. I believe it can reached unprecedented new heights but I doubt it will be able to surpass bitcoin in years to come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: