Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:57:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62996 times)
cryptoair32

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:09:14 PM

Does the team take the project very seriously? The project has a chat in the telegram, where the moderators of the project very quickly respond to messages and questions

Yes, as much I am a concern I saw the team on telegram very active on the member's quires and questions. So we can guarantee that this project would become legit after the end of ICO.
yes surely we can guarantee the ico success of this project, they are very active to develop this project. hopefully this project does not disappoint.
They are going to reach the soft cap soon, which is set on 1,5M USD. It is quite a lot, so they will be able to develop the platform well.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:26:01 PM

I have heard that AB-CHAIN is going to get listed first in OKEX. Is it correct ?   This is very sad for this project. I thought devs make their search before they decide to get listed in any exchange. Just search about OKEX in google. This is an asian exchange service. I registered there for 3 weeks and the same they I couldnt sign in with my password. It took me over 2 days to get a password recovery mail and it was very difficult to sign in again. I bought 1500 TRX and wanted to withdraw them to my MEW. For 1500 TRX which was nearly 100 usd they wanted me to do the KYC first ... But for to deposit 1 ETH they didnt ask any KYC.  Also too many people in google and twitter complain about the same problems. Some of them waiting over 3 weeks to get verified their accounts.

Yep, I heard sad stories of people with this exchange and that lots of people are huving problem to withdraw their assets, but I didn't use. Anyway the team said on telegram chat that first they will get listed on EtherDelta which normal since it a token, right after 31st March, then GateCoin and HitBTC shortly after. So we will have many options to choose and don't have to deal with shitty exchange, it maybe could be good people that live Asian countries.
I completely agree with you, i appreciate EtherDelta more than OKEX ( easy to listing, not have complicate or any KYC), even nearly EtherDelta have some problems about prevent opponent.

Etherdelta is great for token like AB-CHAIN, however there are problem of low volume and unfriendly interface which not encourage people to use it. I actually use Etherdelta to get token in cheap price when bounty hunters start selling their rewards, but it difficult to use in most cases.
Well Etherdelta sure isn't the greatest of the exchanges out there but it's still a good heads up for the coin and surely will give it a boost when it gets listed . Later on other exchanges will consider listing it if the coin start doing well.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:35:11 AM

Does the team take the project very seriously? The project has a chat in the telegram, where the moderators of the project very quickly respond to messages and questions

Yes, as much I am a concern I saw the team on telegram very active on the member's quires and questions. So we can guarantee that this project would become legit after the end of ICO.
yes surely we can guarantee the ico success of this project, they are very active to develop this project. hopefully this project does not disappoint.
They are going to reach the soft cap soon, which is set on 1,5M USD. It is quite a lot, so they will be able to develop the platform well.

Well this a good news for the team for the successful promotions of ab chain and as I visit there website they already collected near 500k dollars and that's  a great way to reach the soft cap.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:06:35 AM

Well this a good news for the team for the successful promotions of ab chain and as I visit there website they already collected near 500k dollars and that's  a great way to reach the soft cap.

AB-Chain is not jumping on drawing their expectations they are figuring out all the possibilities and planning accordingly and working since they also achieved and got experience with three adnetworks, their performance level is constant.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:53:36 AM

AB-Chain crowdsale running already right? What is price of AB-Chain token at this stage, and what is minimum/maximum of invest amount?

vivavivu, yes, crowdsale is already running. Price of one RTB token ( our token name ) is $0.35 plus bonus, current bonus is 30% and the minimum investment is 50 USD. There is no maximum, however, hard cap is at 20 000 000 USD.
Wow, the investment is really small for this project because most of the token nowadays have 0.1 eth until 1 eth as the minimum.
For that being said, definitely theres going to be alot of investors joining our abchain social media platform project even small time investors.
You're right mate, as time passes by this project makes me inspired that it's features will definitely attract by those interested investors. As I'm one of the member of their telegram channel , I really appreciate the devs positive response that can makes you satisfying their answer . Hopefully soon in this project will be demand in the society.

You are right, the dev is very attractive in responding to all the concerns, I think this is the reason why this project is near to success now. Also I am still hoping that more and more people will participate.

Yes mate, the dev are hard-working and they care about their consumer base, they reply to queries instantly and clearly. This has helped people to trust the platform, which is the reason for it's growth!
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:04:34 AM

AB-Chain crowdsale running already right? What is price of AB-Chain token at this stage, and what is minimum/maximum of invest amount?

vivavivu, yes, crowdsale is already running. Price of one RTB token ( our token name ) is $0.35 plus bonus, current bonus is 30% and the minimum investment is 50 USD. There is no maximum, however, hard cap is at 20 000 000 USD.
Wow, the investment is really small for this project because most of the token nowadays have 0.1 eth until 1 eth as the minimum.
For that being said, definitely theres going to be alot of investors joining our abchain social media platform project even small time investors.
You're right mate, as time passes by this project makes me inspired that it's features will definitely attract by those interested investors. As I'm one of the member of their telegram channel , I really appreciate the devs positive response that can makes you satisfying their answer . Hopefully soon in this project will be demand in the society.

You are right, the dev is very attractive in responding to all the concerns, I think this is the reason why this project is near to success now. Also I am still hoping that more and more people will participate.

Yes mate, the dev are hard-working and they care about their consumer base, they reply to queries instantly and clearly. This has helped people to trust the platform, which is the reason for it's growth!
yes it must be like that care for consumers with a fast response, this can be an advantage also in order to increase trust

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:14:46 AM

Soft cap is of course assembled as it will allow the team to continue working, but I think for a good development they need a hard cap.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:22:54 AM

Soft cap is of course assembled as it will allow the team to continue working, but I think for a good development they need a hard cap.
AB-Chain had a hard cap of $20 million and the team behind is really working hard, we could see manager Ivan and Vladimir Dyakov are really working hard and many investors are really participating and soon it will hit the moon.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:58:56 AM

AB-Chain had a hard cap of $20 million and the team behind is really working hard, we could see manager Ivan and Vladimir Dyakov are really working hard and many investors are really participating and soon it will hit the moon.
That is true. The team is really working hard for the success of this advertising project. It is somehow clear to see that sooner or later, the AB-Chain will be able to a really successful project in the advertising market. And for that, I am really looking forward for the success of this great advertising project.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:20:23 AM

I have heard that AB-CHAIN is going to get listed first in OKEX. Is it correct ?   This is very sad for this project. I thought devs make their search before they decide to get listed in any exchange. Just search about OKEX in google. This is an asian exchange service. I registered there for 3 weeks and the same they I couldnt sign in with my password. It took me over 2 days to get a password recovery mail and it was very difficult to sign in again. I bought 1500 TRX and wanted to withdraw them to my MEW. For 1500 TRX which was nearly 100 usd they wanted me to do the KYC first ... But for to deposit 1 ETH they didnt ask any KYC.  Also too many people in google and twitter complain about the same problems. Some of them waiting over 3 weeks to get verified their accounts.

Yep, I heard sad stories of people with this exchange and that lots of people are huving problem to withdraw their assets, but I didn't use. Anyway the team said on telegram chat that first they will get listed on EtherDelta which normal since it a token, right after 31st March, then GateCoin and HitBTC shortly after. So we will have many options to choose and don't have to deal with shitty exchange, it maybe could be good people that live Asian countries.
I completely agree with you, i appreciate EtherDelta more than OKEX ( easy to listing, not have complicate or any KYC), even nearly EtherDelta have some problems about prevent opponent.

if we have more alternative to choose this will be great and also will be great that telegram members can vote for it. I am sure most of them are going to avoid OKEX.  The reason I am posting my experience is, I do really support and recommend just a few ICOs here and this is one of them.

For me is also better and as usual that it gets first in Etherdelta listed.
You incorrectly chose OKEX and Etnerdelt is not the best choice. Many other good and inexpensive exchanges like kukoin or cryptopia.

It doesnt matter why I choose OKEX. Fact is my experience and why the devs. or team choose OKEX for the community, bcs we are the one who are going to trade or buy the token in this exchange.

And I just compare OKEX and Etherdelta ...  Even I also do not like to trade in Etherdelta, its better then OKEX in some points. And ERC20 Tokens are usually getting listed in Etherdelta as we know.

Sure there are better exchanges but do you know how many BTC you need to get listed in this small volume cryptopia exchange ?

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:54:39 AM

AB Chain are not only reaching their soft cap it also hitting so many exchanger like Openledger, Gatecoin and Hitbtc...& now they are negotiating with Okex.
Jisatsu

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:58:59 AM

It will be great project, new generation advertising network in cryptocurrency and will be easier for publishers to buying ad space, I think this project will catch the attention of many investors.
Anna | AB-CHAIN

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:12:44 AM

Crowdsale update: $500 000 collected.

Invest in AB-CHAIN while 30% bonus is active!
When $2 000 000 is collected the bonus will decrease by 5%, so take this opportunity to get the most profit out of your investment!

Bonus schedule:

0 - $2 000 000 – 30%
$2 000 000 - $5 000 000 – 25%
$5 000 000 - $10 000 000 – 20%
$10 000 000 - $15 000 000 – 15%
$15 000 000 - $20 000 000 – 10%

https://tokensale.ab-chain.com/en
Anna | AB-CHAIN

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:24:23 AM

https://imgur.com/IGHfGxF
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:53:55 AM

AB Chain are not only reaching their soft cap it also hitting so many exchanger like Openledger, Gatecoin and Hitbtc...& now they are negotiating with Okex.
That is the news that we wanted to have, listing on some exchanges even though the ICO is not yet ended. In this case, investors will surely be interested because the team are already announcing about which exchanges they want with their token.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Anna | AB-CHAIN

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:15:09 AM

Also with the fact that there is already a working platform even makes it awesome. At least we are not depending on empty promises. We all know how the ad space has been and how usable they have been when comparing the likes of Adex and co and how they have been fairing. However with this project even coming up with the possibility of allowing you to increase the conversion to the target result, which makes it even more awesome.
Yes, this project as a very great beta version which makes this project highly stable and promising for the future. They have also made better technologies to promote any project on many social media. AB-Chain would get great demand due to the every day upcoming projects and development in the field of crypto. This project is a highly profitable investment for the future.

That's true! Very soon you will be able to see even a more profitable result with AB-CHAIN implementing AI and ML which are currently being developed!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:23:10 AM

With such news, we begin to believe that the project will be very good. And will be able to collect a large number of users. You have an interesting team that is located in different parts of the world. And thus the project will unite you. Good luck!
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:34:20 AM

Really? Nice, it's really a good news if ab-chain will be trading in some popular exchange sites. I hope that it will be listed soon. They are really doing their best to make the project successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:34:55 AM

What is the uniqueness of the idea? The project must have some special feature to attract new users. Without uniqueness, I do not see that the project will start
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:38:16 AM

What is the uniqueness of the idea? The project must have some special feature to attract new users. Without uniqueness, I do not see that the project will start
you are not right. It is not necessarily an imitable unique idea and a unique concept. There are many examples of this - for example, social networks. It is not one, but users are in all. The main thing is to offer a quality product that will attract new users

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: