Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:03:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62996 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:36:56 PM

I think such advertising networks in the future will successfully compete with large networks, if we take this forum, then there are also a lot of interested persons.
There are already a lot of interested users, as it is clear that a lot of investments were made in this project. In a very short period of time the team collected almost 2 million dollars for the implementation of the project! It deserves respect!
Yes, the team deserves respect, a very well done job and I hope the collected money will be enough to run.

Well, the collected money is enough to run the first quarter of the project but I think it still need to earn some funds to continue the development of this project. Looking forward to see more updates about this project.
Yes you are right and As i seen the increament in the popularity of project i think Ab-chain is already became famous and most of poeple know about it.so i think they don't need huge promotion but still they need promotion to attract more investeros and acheive it's goals.
AB-Chain's increasing popularity is in line with the launch of their platform which they said that it's working now and the administrator on the telegram also said that "We have first clients and constantly growing network of publishers." Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:55:35 PM

I think such advertising networks in the future will successfully compete with large networks, if we take this forum, then there are also a lot of interested persons.
There are already a lot of interested users, as it is clear that a lot of investments were made in this project. In a very short period of time the team collected almost 2 million dollars for the implementation of the project! It deserves respect!
Yes, the team deserves respect, a very well done job and I hope the collected money will be enough to run.

Well, the collected money is enough to run the first quarter of the project but I think it still need to earn some funds to continue the development of this project. Looking forward to see more updates about this project.

If they already have work on several projects as what they said, I think whatever they raise from ICO will help them a lot in developing the platform and doing more marketing.
IMO, AB-Chain really gain enough capital for make developing their network at this crowdsale. As i remember, they have 3 networks already, so i think they will invest at this major.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:08:59 PM

If they already have work on several projects as what they said, I think whatever they raise from ICO will help them a lot in developing the platform and doing more marketing.
IMO, AB-Chain really gain enough capital for make developing their network at this crowdsale. As i remember, they have 3 networks already, so i think they will invest at this major.
Why you think they only have demand on make more networks? I agree that, if more networks, their customer will have more profitable when make advertising, but 3 networks with big traffic is enough.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:14:40 PM

Hey all!

Our crowdsale is over: we raised more than $2 500 000 and we are grateful for your support and trust. With your support we have the opportunity to create an innovative advertising platform for cryptocommunity!

Below is the information about what will happen next.

On which exchanges will RTB token be trading?

RTB token is already listed on IDEX https://idex.market/eth/rtb. We are also negotiating with OpenLedger DEX, BitFlip, Stocks.Exchange, GetBTC, C2CX, RightBTC. We will notify you when RTB token is traded on new exchanges!

We ask all investors and community to be patient and hold the tokens. We also ask you to keep calm in case there are short-term drawdowns. Just as any other new token RTB token may show increased volatility.

When will the platform be launched?

Our advertising platform is already launched on https://net.ab-chain.com and now with the raised funds we have the possibility to continue its development. We have a growing network of publishers and already tested first advertising campaigns and we welcome you to join! 

What are the plans for AB-CHAIN development?

Now as the crowdsale is over we will be focusing on implementing our smart-contract and developing Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for the platform.

Thank you all and stay tuned!

SOURCE: AB-CHAIN's Telegram group.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:53:13 PM

congratulations for AB-CHAIN ! $2 500 000 M is a good amount to set your business.
ICO is just first step, we hope will work hard to develop the platform with all feature you mentioned in the roadmap in order for your token to get best value in market.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:35:24 PM

The project will be unambiguously demanded, and it already speaks about much, for those who understands for what it is really necessary. So tokens need to be held for an indefinite term, well at least, in my opinion to the middle of summer.

Yeah, as this project aims to provide companies that have raised money through ICO with an ad network where they can buy online advertising using multiple types of cryptocurrencies and without the need to convert them to fiat. I hope a great success on this project as I believe have a potential in the future.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:21:52 AM

Yes, they already have the 3 advertising networks and it is a good sign to buy AB-CHAIN tokens while in the crowd sale!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:00:42 AM

As per as I can see,AB chain the most popular project at this time.the main effort goes to the telegram group.They are so responding to the people & help them to invest in the project.every platform should learn something from AB chain.

I always love their telegram group chat because they have 24/7 moderators and admins there I think. And helpful and informative about the ICO status.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:45:36 AM

Hey all!

Our crowdsale is over: we raised more than $2 500 000 and we are grateful for your support and trust. With your support we have the opportunity to create an innovative advertising platform for cryptocommunity!

Below is the information about what will happen next.

On which exchanges will RTB token be trading?

RTB token is already listed on IDEX https://idex.market/eth/rtb. We are also negotiating with OpenLedger DEX, BitFlip, Stocks.Exchange, GetBTC, C2CX, RightBTC. We will notify you when RTB token is traded on new exchanges!

We ask all investors and community to be patient and hold the tokens. We also ask you to keep calm in case there are short-term drawdowns. Just as any other new token RTB token may show increased volatility.

When will the platform be launched?

Our advertising platform is already launched on https://net.ab-chain.com and now with the raised funds we have the possibility to continue its development. We have a growing network of publishers and already tested first advertising campaigns and we welcome you to join! 

What are the plans for AB-CHAIN development?

Now as the crowdsale is over we will be focusing on implementing our smart-contract and developing Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for the platform.

Thank you all and stay tuned!
Great news! I liked this project from the very beginning and I was not mistaken in this team. It will be necessary to monitor these coins on the exchange.
sasor11

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:46:19 AM

facebook campaign
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:03:00 AM

Is there any information from the developers that they take part in exhibitions presenting their development to a wide range of consumers?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:44:55 AM

Congratulations AB-CHAIN Team - this is also one of my favourite project - I hope you also give your supporters here the chance to work with you together because some of us have good relationships with ICO companies and projects
Lodi0808

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:48:57 AM

Is there any information from the developers that they take part in exhibitions presenting their development to a wide range of consumers?

If I can recall they have attended a crypto conference just last month but I cant recall the name of it.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:07:49 AM

As per as I can see,AB chain the most popular project at this time.the main effort goes to the telegram group.They are so responding to the people & help them to invest in the project.every platform should learn something from AB chain.
I got the impression that in the chat of telegrams they work around the clock and are always in touch and ready to answer any of your questions
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:21:46 AM

I got the impression that in the chat of telegrams they work around the clock and are always in touch and ready to answer any of your questions

Yeah the admin in telegram group is very active and always answers all the questions. But are they the same with other social media accounts? Here in the ann thread I think they are not that active.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 07:27:53 AM

I see that the team has worked well but it can not be stopped and I think they know this very well and will do everything possible to develop their project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:32:43 AM

I see the fees are going well and I hope the team will soon be able to make a serious competition to the world's monsters of advertising.
Most likely this will happen. Developers are seriously committed to becoming the best on the Internet in the field of advertising and advertising.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:04:36 AM

I see that the team has worked well but it can not be stopped and I think they know this very well and will do everything possible to develop their project.

They are doing their best to make this project successful. I heard that the crowdsale now is already ended and the project really earned a good profit now. I hope RTB will be listed in some good exchanges soon.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:05:46 AM

I always love their telegram group chat because they have 24/7 moderators and admins there I think. And helpful and informative about the ICO status.
Ab chain has proved its capabilities and has proved many wrong. Their telegram group is very active with knowledgable admins. Ab chain has almost all the qualities which we hope in an ICO.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:39:20 AM

They already gain respect from the people. And as a proof, they gathered a lot of investors in which they collect 2 million USD funds for their project. Even in telegram chat they have a good community there. So I guess, having respects to each one of us will truly have a good results.
It's 2.5M USD they have gain in their crowdsale. It overlapse in our expectation. ABChain is really progressing well with the help of the team and also the members who promotes the project.

Yes, 2.5M usd is a good amount and ab-chain can start the platform with a good funds however I think that amount is still not enough to cover all fees so they still need to earn some funds.
Yeah. This is common among the projects even at businesses. They will incur losses at the early stage but they will still recover iff they will continue their operation and less issues encountered along the way.

Exactly! Business or project matters when the developers always show up even if there are market swings occuring. That's an indication that the project/business is worth investing.
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: