Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:46:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62997 times)
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 10:23:07 PM

Maybe this is the noob question, but do they have any plan for listing at exchange at this time? I really hope RTB can listing at some well-known exchagne.
Someone at telegram group said that they have  listed like 5 list of exchanges which they are planning to get listed, so we will waiting for new updates about that soon.
Yes, ab-chain will be soon get listed on some excellent exchanges where the users can directly purchase the tokens. It is really going to turn much popular ahead and also more and more peoples will surely invest into the project.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:32:20 PM

I see the fees are going well and I hope the team will soon be able to make a serious competition to the world's monsters of advertising.
Most likely this will happen. Developers are seriously committed to becoming the best on the Internet in the field of advertising and advertising.
This can surely be the case. He team is really dedicated and hard working. They are currently focusing on marketing to gather more supporters.
Exactly, and this has worked for the team up until now. They have successfully raised above $2.5 Million. Things are looking superb for the platform and the team.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:38:24 PM

As per as I can see,AB chain the most popular project at this time.the main effort goes to the telegram group.They are so responding to the people & help them to invest in the project.every platform should learn something from AB chain.
I got the impression that in the chat of telegrams they work around the clock and are always in touch and ready to answer any of your questions

This is the good thing about Ab-chain and in general to all other projects as well. One thing that an investor or contributor should look at is if a project will be able to hire a community manager that will be active in their forum, social media and telegram.

That should be the proper way of handling their clients so that people will not be wondering if just in case their are problems that will occur in the present. Having this kind of customer service can actually be good to the investors.
Exactly. Some ICO projects are going down the drain because they fail to communicate when issues happened along the way. Hiring a PR Manager would be great since establishes trust among the investors whatever happens in ICO.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:55:26 PM

Maybe this is the noob question, but do they have any plan for listing at exchange at this time? I really hope RTB can listing at some well-known exchagne.

It will be available for trading on those exchange soon :
https://idex.market/eth/rtb
https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0xec491c1088eae992b7a214efb0a266ad0927a72a-ETH
http://etherdelta.com/#0xec491c1088eae992b7a214efb0a266ad0927a72a-ETH

Later will get listed on hitBTC which is going be a good start this token. but for now, let's see how RTB could survive during this crash in market.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:17:40 PM

Token sale now completed. Congrats with the success of it developers! I remember when you're having some problem of reaching the softcap because of the slow rate of people investing that time, but look at this one, already finished.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:26:17 PM

Token sale now completed. Congrats with the success of it developers! I remember when you're having some problem of reaching the softcap because of the slow rate of people investing that time, but look at this one, already finished.

Yeah, it's a good news that the token sale is completed. I'm so impressed on this great project which I witnessed it from the start. They really struggled to promote this project since many investors doesn't amazed but eventually they realized how this project so useful to the crytpo currency community and on that they reach the soft cap tremendously.
cokroalif

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:30:40 PM

Yeah, it's a good news that the token sale is completed. I'm so impressed on this great project which I witnessed it from the start. They really struggled to promote this project since many investors doesn't amazed but eventually they realized how this project so useful to the crytpo currency community and on that they reach the soft cap tremendously.

I think when they have set up the exchange then this project has passed well, it just takes time to set the sub on each exchange
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:23:20 AM

Someone at telegram group said that they have  listed like 5 list of exchanges which they are planning to get listed, so we will waiting for new updates about that soon.
Yes, ab-chain will be soon get listed on some excellent exchanges where the users can directly purchase the tokens. It is really going to turn much popular ahead and also more and more peoples will surely invest into the project.
Very much I expect that they will start to be listed on large exchangers. This will increase interest in the project and the coin
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:23:32 AM

I think when they have set up the exchange then this project has passed well, it just takes time to set the sub on each exchange
At the beginning project ran so fast with all the success and now am not sure how they are aiming on the advertising functionalities if that is not taken care it is a doubt for success or fail.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:52:30 AM

Very much I expect that they will start to be listed on large exchangers. This will increase interest in the project and the coin
If they have listed on the last and reputed exchanges like binance that will help all the crypto people to make their transactions run in a smooth and secured manner, ab-chain is negotiating with them. Let us wait for the special announcements.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:17:02 AM

As per as I can see,AB chain the most popular project at this time.the main effort goes to the telegram group.They are so responding to the people & help them to invest in the project.every platform should learn something from AB chain.
I got the impression that in the chat of telegrams they work around the clock and are always in touch and ready to answer any of your questions

This is the good thing about Ab-chain and in general to all other projects as well. One thing that an investor or contributor should look at is if a project will be able to hire a community manager that will be active in their forum, social media and telegram.

That should be the proper way of handling their clients so that people will not be wondering if just in case their are problems that will occur in the present. Having this kind of customer service can actually be good to the investors.
Exactly. Some ICO projects are going down the drain because they fail to communicate when issues happened along the way. Hiring a PR Manager would be great since establishes trust among the investors whatever happens in ICO.
They have kept all the key monitoring on identifying the root causes to fix the issues and enhance the documentation and once they make complete resolution then they may come with the announcement.
Mikwik

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:56:31 AM

It is a delight to be a part of the tokensale participant to reach the softcap ab-chain shall take special initiatives on advertising by reaching out to all the investors through various social platforms that can help easily to reach the goal.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:26:08 AM

It is a delight to be a part of the tokensale participant to reach the softcap ab-chain shall take special initiatives on advertising by reaching out to all the investors through various social platforms that can help easily to reach the goal.
That is a great news and the opportunity and you are successfully in at the right time by choosing Ab-chains so there will be a good outcome as per the expected results.
MikesLeo

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:47:45 PM

That is a great news and the opportunity and you are successfully in at the right time by choosing Ab-chains so there will be a good outcome as per the expected results.
It will be great if there was continuous support and active communication by the tam and all the supporters. That helps but I feel they are lagging.

Mikwik

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:42:57 PM

It will be great if there was continuous support and active communication by the tam and all the supporters. That helps but I feel they are lagging.

But how about the goals and all the plans will be reached as expected?
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:58:31 AM

They should make all those plans as promised in the white papers that will reap a great success if executed accordingly.
MikesLeo

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:42:05 AM

They should make all those plans as promised in the white papers that will reap a great success if executed accordingly.
You mean to say that the plans are not executed accordingly ?
bimboy1

Activity: 133
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:14:03 PM

it has been completed a long bounty AB-Chain and now is finished so sorry yesterday did not follow bounty AB-Chain which is now quite a good price
AB-CHAIN_CEO (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:35:49 PM

Publishers do not receive tokens!
Издaтeлям тoкeны нe выплaчивaют!

Toкeны выплaчивaютcя вceм вoвpeмя! Пишитe в cyппopт, ecли чтo-тo нe тaк t.me/JohnZalesskiy, пo oбщим вoпpocaм в чaт t.me/ab_chain
Tokens are paid to everyone in time! If you have any issues and/or questions, write to support t.me/JohnZalesskiy, general questions to the main chat  t.me/ab_chain

bablor

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:55:53 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 03:06:11 PM by bablor

Publishers do not receive tokens!
Издaтeлям тoкeны нe выплaчивaют!
Пoлyчил пиcьмo oт cyппopтa
You have just been sent a personal message by Jack.AB-CHAIN on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

Hello, my name is Jack, I am with AB-CHAIN.
I noticed that you left a message that we don't pay publishers in AB-CHAIN. This is not true!
If there was such a case it is only due to a technical issue and/or miscommunication inside the team, and
we are extremely sorry!

Let me assure you that we would never deliberately withhold payment.
please, let me know your email and what website you have connected to the network,
we will make sure that the payment is wired and full balance of tokens is transferred to your wallet.

You can contact me in telegram @JackZalesskiy or via email jz@ab-chain.com.
Our technical support is also available at team@ab-chain.com.

Let me apologize again for the negative experience that you had with AB-CHAIN, we hope that you will
give us a chance to prove the level of service that we usually provide.

Best regards,

Jack Zalesskiy,
Account manager at AB-CHAIN.

Ждём тoкeны....
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: