Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:00:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD  (Read 64062 times)
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:49:42 PM

not going to be surprise if those users who have gotten a lot of electronehm through affiliate will dump all they have for for btc. once all these people dump, price will be less than a cent. i see histoey of Dent going to repeat itself.

Debt had less than 10% the amount of investors.

On cryptopia ETN has more volume than all coins there x 5 to 20

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yu Kun Translate

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:10:27 PM

i dont buy etn in the ico because i think its a scam but, after a bit of research, i finally
buy some, invest a bit, this coin might not get as high as eth but certainly it has good
plans and project in the future, also this coin is mineable, without less stress to the gpus

If Electroneum becomes one of the first to be part of Amazon's main payment system , that is significant. Understatement really.

Then look for a wave of mergers and acquisitions phase to start taking place, launching these things higher yet.

Where does this information come from? I highly doubt that they will be accepted to Amazon as a payment system. Bitcoin isn't, so what makes you think that this will?

Pretty sure if amazon wanted to use a blockchain to accept payments they would just make their own one....

no point in Amazon re-inventing the wheel if Electroneum has already done all the legwork to set  everything up to be of great benefit.
And Amazon could participate on a limited basis, when they see the potential for this.

CryptoWhaler

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:07:42 PM

i dont buy etn in the ico because i think its a scam but, after a bit of research, i finally
buy some, invest a bit, this coin might not get as high as eth but certainly it has good
plans and project in the future, also this coin is mineable, without less stress to the gpus

If Electroneum becomes one of the first to be part of Amazon's main payment system , that is significant. Understatement really.

Then look for a wave of mergers and acquisitions phase to start taking place, launching these things higher yet.

Where does this information come from? I highly doubt that they will be accepted to Amazon as a payment system. Bitcoin isn't, so what makes you think that this will?

Pretty sure if amazon wanted to use a blockchain to accept payments they would just make their own one....

no point in Amazon re-inventing the wheel if Electroneum has already done all the legwork to set  everything up to be of great benefit.
And Amazon could participate on a limited basis, when they see the potential for this.

Sorry I don't understand what is this all legwork that ETN has already done? ETN is a fork of Monero and has not added any intellectual value to the crypto sphere.

I second the view that if Amazon wanted to use blockchain they would create their own. And if they want something close to ETN, they would introduce "Kindle Mining Experience" in their token.

ETN is a $40 mil project; pocket change for Amazon.

ThomasVeil

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:54:14 AM

Sorry I don't understand what is this all legwork that ETN has already done? ETN is a fork of Monero and has not added any intellectual value to the crypto sphere.

Just to add: Amazon would be brain-dead if they would add a privacy coin as payment. That would open all doors for scams.

Seriously: This coin is the total "jumping the shark" for alts. And I thought I've seen the dumbest shit possible back with pay-coin and one-coin.
If you are invested in this - seriously reconsider investing in crypto at all! You clearly don't know the basics of crypto yet!
Move out of the alts, at the most stay in Bitcoin and hodl and learn.  This is an obvious scam.

I just feel it's my obligation to at least warn once or twice about this.
idunets

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:28:50 PM

Just to add: Amazon would be brain-dead if they would add a privacy coin as payment. That would open all doors for scams.

Seriously: This coin is the total "jumping the shark" for alts. And I thought I've seen the dumbest shit possible back with pay-coin and one-coin.
If you are invested in this - seriously reconsider investing in crypto at all! You clearly don't know the basics of crypto yet!
Move out of the alts, at the most stay in Bitcoin and hodl and learn.  This is an obvious scam.

Not sure if you're right... Alt coins = big risk = big profit... I think everybody just need to consider that they can lost all the money (like on ICO or another crypto) OR not  Wink
jyakulis

Activity: 468

J

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:59:50 PM

electroneum users always be spreading their HEW, getting bored wit it

H - Hype
E - Emotion
W - Wishful thinking

bitcoin address: 35CezzikPXjx4QmTgpeU3ByQ42s8mVcbaF
jyakulis

Activity: 468

J

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:02:51 PM

didn't bitcoinz do the same thing practically except they didn't need a 40 million ICO? I mean 21 billion coins, gpu mining....

Oh wait, the dev(s) of BTCZ are bosses and have a wallet that works.....err many wallets that work.

bitcoin address: 35CezzikPXjx4QmTgpeU3ByQ42s8mVcbaF
MiXxe

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:28:08 PM

H - Hype
E - Emotion
W - Wishful thinking
All is exact words, but i invest which i can risk to lose or for me to earn. Electroneum is a clear hype ico righe on its referral and such words in comparable to bitcoins FOMO for the users.

ThomasVeil

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:55:52 PM

Not sure if you're right... Alt coins = big risk = big profit... I think everybody just need to consider that they can lost all the money (like on ICO or another crypto) OR not  Wink

I mean, sure - that's true for serious altcoins that could still fail. But what big profit are you hoping for here? That a scam accidentally turns into a proper project? That you'll outsmart the scammers ... or maybe the dumber users after you?
cafetools

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:04:10 PM

H - Hype
E - Emotion
W - Wishful thinking
All is exact words, but i invest which i can risk to lose or for me to earn. Electroneum is a clear hype ico righe on its referral and such words in comparable to bitcoins FOMO for the users.

Electroneum has more comminity members than any other ICO, it has its own blockchain, cpu and mobile mining.

It will surpass Ether soon. ETN will 50-100x in just a few months, its already analyzed. Take it serious, its not too late to invest. I understand if you have FOMO and feel like you missed the ICO. The coin is getting finalized before coins are released , you can still buy it cheap 3-25 cent range!

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
EMS-007

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:07:07 PM

H - Hype
E - Emotion
W - Wishful thinking

Electroneum has more comminity members than any other ICO, it has its own blockchain, cpu and mobile mining.

It will surpass Ether soon. ETN will 50-100x in just a few months, its already analyzed. Take it serious, its not too late to invest. I understand if you have FOMO and feel like you missed the ICO. The coin is getting finalized before coins are released , you can still buy it cheap 3-25 cent range!

Is mining with mobile phones already implemented? Why Electroneum price dropping so bad? Huh
cafetools

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:12:27 PM

H - Hype
E - Emotion
W - Wishful thinking

Is mining with mobile phones already implemented? Why Electroneum price dropping so bad? Huh

ETN price is not dropping, its stablising, you forget that ETN price is still 6x in profit from ICO.

Dont be greedy just because you saw 30 cents a few days ago, it will pump up again to $1 dollar be patient.

idunets

Merit: 109

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:53:56 PM

I mean, sure - that's true for serious altcoins that could still fail. But what big profit are you hoping for here? That a scam accidentally turns into a proper project? That you'll outsmart the scammers ... or maybe the dumber users after you?

I'm expecting to get x100 profit (1$) or more... I will hold min. 1 year or when (and if ) price reach 5$... (stay positive xD)
and I don't think that this was a scam Smiley
sentinal

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:53:38 PM

well this became an absolute dumpster fire very quickly Sad Sad sorry to all bagholders you may not get out alives, hope you do though

csmflynt3

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:53:46 PM

well this became an absolute dumpster fire very quickly Sad Sad sorry to all bagholders you may not get out alives, hope you do though

Yeah I can't wait to dump this garbage these people are way too incompetent to be launching this. Most scammers are more technically inclined than these clowns

BTC:1PRRFbgyBCDwg11HQvUnc2jV6QyYQdymrc
cafetools

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:15:52 PM

I'm expecting to get x100 profit (1$) or more... I will hold min. 1 year or when (and if ) price reach 5$... (stay positive xD)
and I don't think that this was a scam Smiley

Its an easy 100x in a few months. Its on the same / better level as Neo/ Antshares. ETN will make a lot of minnionaires.

The dev team cant even sell any coins for 1 year too...

ETN very bullish! Grin

wojak

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:28:29 PM

Its an easy 100x in a few months. Its on the same / better level as Neo/ Antshares. ETN will make a lot of minnionaires.

ETN very bullish! Grin

doubt.

"
My price prediction: given that there's no data, yet, to analyze, I think we will come out of the gates between $0.10-$0.50. Give it a week or two and we will be in the whole dollar range of $1.00-$5.00.
@10/24/2017 8:56 PM
"

And here we are at $0.03, and it will be much lower.

Bitmex profit calculator with notifications

The anaphylaxis of the DC-Mini is expanding exponentially!
cafetools

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:33:03 PM

ETN very bullish! Grin

doubt.

"
My price prediction: given that there's no data, yet, to analyze, I think we will come out of the gates between $0.10-$0.50. Give it a week or two and we will be in the whole dollar range of $1.00-$5.00.
@10/24/2017 8:56 PM
"

And here we are at $0.03, and it will be much lower.

It did come out of the gates at 30 cents, its not even released yet, once its released AND Bitcoin2x is done with its drama we will see it trade at dollars. Lots of people are moving from Bitcoin straight to ETN. People are already dumping Ethereum for ETN in China. Traders dont hold pumped coins, ETN has all the potential right now. ETN is the only coin making headlines and setting records!

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:57:18 PM

Just like most ICOs, I think this will come down close to ICO price before bottoming out.
No rush to buy it yet.
FrenchinHK

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:58:49 PM

mining it.
It's the 1st coin I am mining.
I downloaded the miner from the official downloads, and I am running from a command on windows the pooled one.

Easy as 123... really

I don't bring a lot (50H/s on my old latptop), but I am contributing.
then how many ETN you get / day ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: