Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:40:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CEX.IO SCAM  (Read 8707 times)
fancysummer

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:29:41 AM

So maybe its time to start checking companies audit report?? ICO is platform for scamming nower days, so we should start to regulate it. One way (and as for me- the best) is external auditing.. try to understand that we are on that stage, where we can not forgive scams and other unfair projects
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aristospetr

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:18:12 PM

I dare say, that all ICO projects need to publish their audit report. This will increase their transparency and confidence, is not it?
Who has any thoughts on this issue?
I agree with your statement. I actually think that it is a good idea.And do you know any companies that can provide audit?

Yes of course. There is such a project as DARFChain. It just carries out the audit of ICO projects. You can see all the information on the link: https://www.audit.darfchain.com/

Thank you for information. I know a few projects, but they are at the stage of crowd-hosting. So this project (DARFChain) is really good!

Yes, they are professionals in their field. I believe that many ICO projects will be audited by DARFChain.
fancysummer

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:53:15 PM

I dare say, that all ICO projects need to publish their audit report. This will increase their transparency and confidence, is not it?
Who has any thoughts on this issue?
I agree with your statement. I actually think that it is a good idea.And do you know any companies that can provide audit?

Yes of course. There is such a project as DARFChain. It just carries out the audit of ICO projects. You can see all the information on the link: https://www.audit.darfchain.com/

Thank you for information. I know a few projects, but they are at the stage of crowd-hosting. So this project (DARFChain) is really good!

Yes, they are professionals in their field. I believe that many ICO projects will be audited by DARFChain.
Aren't they? IMHO, those projects who don't want to be audited by DARFChain are simple scams, bcs it's seems to be they have smth to hide from their investors!
XXX-Rays

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:28:53 PM

Aren't they? IMHO, those projects who don't want to be audited by DARFChain are simple scams, bcs it's seems to be they have smth to hide from their investors!

Yes, that's the fact. I hope they are able to explain the ICO audit absence for a while. But they have to have and publish it in a nearest future definetely.
0mineunit

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:35:21 PM

Mr CEX
Any news?
I asked those guys to terminate account as per TOS, it's should be a way I think, because they CAN'T take your money
My case is much more stupid, because I'm depositing crypto(!!!!). It's not about fiat withdraw, it's about pending deposit for more then 15 days

gregi1 (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:55:26 PM

Mr CEX
Any news?
I asked those guys to terminate account as per TOS, it's should be a way I think, because they CAN'T take your money
My case is much more stupid, because I'm depositing crypto(!!!!). It's not about fiat withdraw, it's about pending deposit for more then 15 days

Missing deposits on CEX is normal, too. It's pretty simple, when they defraud your money, be it fiat or crypto, they need to wait for others in the pyramid to pay in before they can satisfy your requests and it takes time. Happy trading!
psb777

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:05:58 PM

CEX community forum new posts prevented since 16-Nov-2017. Link to community forum removed from CEX site in last few days.
0mineunit

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:17:15 PM

Guys, tell me - they just froze money - but send it after few months? Or there is peoples who never received their money?
gregi1 (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:25:35 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 10:18:22 AM by gregi1

Guys, tell me - they just froze money - but send it after few months? Or there is peoples who never received their money?

Just freeze for a few months? Hey, send me your money, amigo, and I'll gladly give it back to you in a few months from now.

But answering your question, yes, they stole my Bitcoin Cash and I've never received it back.
rezurect007

Activity: 70
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 11:40:06 AM

This is just to clearly warn others about this shady exchange.

They've been holding back user's funds for months now, e.g. https://imgur.com/a/w5uAJ and https://imgur.com/a/DNmzk
No help from support, every once in a while there's an automated and meaningless response, which I'm assuming is to buy them
more time to cover the tracks.

This firm, although apparently registered in the UK, appears to be run by some Ukrainians and even though I don't have anything
against the nation as such, if the combination of crypto an Russia/Ukraine doesn't raise your eyebrows then nothing will.

Good day. If you personally have any issues with deposits or withdrawals, please provide us with your User ID and we will make sure to solve it ASAP.
Also, if you have User IDs of the people, whose screenshots you posted here, please let us know as well, or let them contact us in this thread/via PM.
Thank you

Mr CEX,
CEX Ticket No:463521

Withdrawal to card was not received, instead a deposit transaction was processed for the same.
Please help look into it

My original a/c has been hijacked
profile;u=93195
dektox

Activity: 114
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:37:45 PM

CEX.IO is not a scam.

The exchange is very easy to use. Withdrawals and deposits are fascinating. (I'm afraid it was while they were not so big)

However, they can freeze your funds with far-fetched reason. I have an experience of returning my money back. The process took tons of emails and ~month.

Truth to be said, they have warned me that they are going to freeze my next deposit, but I missed this email and performed deposit...

So I recommend you to track your inbox from CEX before depositing in order to avoid freezes.

They do have good support team members. PM me if you would like to get their contacts.
gregi1 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:27:06 PM

CEX.IO is not a scam.

The exchange is very easy to use. Withdrawals and deposits are fascinating. (I'm afraid it was while they were not so big)

However, they can freeze your funds with far-fetched reason. I have an experience of returning my money back. The process took tons of emails and ~month.

Truth to be said, they have warned me that they are going to freeze my next deposit, but I missed this email and performed deposit...

So I recommend you to track your inbox from CEX before depositing in order to avoid freezes.

They do have good support team members. PM me if you would like to get their contacts.

LOL, this language sounds so familiar. Everybody please give warm welcome to CEX scam support staff.
iron888

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:26:33 AM

Hello,

On December 11, CEX.IO support wrote that my deposit of €10000 was delivered and they need 3 days to check it. Today is December 21 and there are still no money on my account! Where are my money??? I wrote to support again, but the only thing that I get back are standard: "We appreciate your patience bla-bla-bla". I also wrote them on Twitter https://twitter.com/Ironhea59959592, but no still reaction!  Angry.
shak3rmak3r

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:20:12 AM

Hello,

On December 11, CEX.IO support wrote that my deposit of €10000 was delivered and they need 3 days to check it. Today is December 21 and there are still no money on my account! Where are my money??? I wrote to support again, but the only thing that I get back are standard: "We appreciate your patience bla-bla-bla". I also wrote them on Twitter https://twitter.com/Ironhea59959592, but no still reaction!  Angry.

Reminds me of my situation, except that i deposited not EUR but USD. On December 12, the support said that they will check my SWIFT payment in max. 3 days but nothing has been done so far, and my money seems to be stuck. All i get is the same automated replies from the support, and i think that they do not even bother themselves with it. I even made the thread today https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2623395.0 let's see how the CEX.IO representative will handle this issue.

XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:21:57 PM

Well, I guess I'm not going to withdraw anything from there now. I was going to but it seems that they fucked up badly lately. I deposited there money long ago and everything was ok. I will just move my coins to bitstamp and withdraw there, it's a shame that all exchanges are turning into crap.
jamalnasir

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:49:55 PM

wow...I was just about to deposit my money there for a purchase...
sjefdeklerk

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

SODL

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:48:42 PM

So what do you know ... CEX.io credited my deposit a few day ago. Immediately I sent a withdrawal request via SEPA bankwire and I've just received it !! Man I was 99.9% sure my money was gone ...
Crypto_Analyzer

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:27:10 AM

Waiting 23 days for my USD withdrawal, it's a scandal. up107139385

44000USD
bebrno

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:45:35 AM

Something dodgy going on with CEX. What the claim to be the reason for delayed withdrawals is simply bullshit. that's why?

1- they say because of too many requests and number of users
Bullshit: This is a situation all exchanges facing, why Kraken doesn't seize your withdrawal for 1-2 months?

What else can be the reason?

Simple advice: STAY AWAY FROM CEX, OTHER EXCHANGES CREDIT YOUR MONEY IN 2-3 DAYS!

YOU WANT TO WAIT 2-3 MONTHS GO WITH CEX
Bitmania2099

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:34:04 PM

This is just to clearly warn others about this shady exchange.

They've been holding back user's funds for months now, e.g. https://imgur.com/a/w5uAJ and https://imgur.com/a/DNmzk
No help from support, every once in a while there's an automated and meaningless response, which I'm assuming is to buy them
more time to cover the tracks.

This firm, although apparently registered in the UK, appears to be run by some Ukrainians and even though I don't have anything
against the nation as such, if the combination of crypto an Russia/Ukraine doesn't raise your eyebrows then nothing will.

Good day. If you personally have any issues with deposits or withdrawals, please provide us with your User ID and we will make sure to solve it ASAP.
Also, if you have User IDs of the people, whose screenshots you posted here, please let us know as well, or let them contact us in this thread/via PM.
Thank you

are you kidding? really? now this is the 3rd plattform where i am reading your BS.
YES I HAVE PERSONALLY AN ISSUE. LET ME SHARE IT HERE WITH EVERYONE

Dear all,

as requested here my pm

user ID: up111802329 - Transaction ID 5133027547 (IS THAT ENOUGH INFORMATION OR STILL NOT??)

Michael
i wrote you this email: I have made a payment on the 5th December which was received by your bank on the 6th December. Please see embedded pictures. But instead of transferring 2.500 euros I did transfer 1.000 euros. I did not think this is relevant since i used the correct banking details and the correct reference number.

I contacted your bank and received an email from you bank that the funds arrived (see attachment).

I still have NOT received the 1.000 Euros. Please transfer the 1.000 Euros in my account ASAP.
I have contacted you now several times, and received NO reaction at all. I really do not want to involve my lawyer, which will cost me nothing, since my insurance will cover this issue.
Michael

DOCUMENTS OF PROOF:
Successful Deposit Request  20171205 1511 GMT.pdf

Transfer.pdf

Confirmation - Money Received - 171206

i have now really provided you with all available information and proof - pls lets not our time any more and just deposit the 1.000 euros in my account

Michael
ALL other "pending" bank transfers can be neglected. i was only getting used to the system. only relevant transaction ID is 5133027547

SA 22:27

Michael
guys-are you going to read and respond to my mail?

SO 14:44

Michael
what now?Huh?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: