Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:22:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news to bitcoin traders.  (Read 8286 times)
cryptowilie

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 02:47:32 PM

"Chinese government said it is impossible to ban bitcoin that they are just trying to regulate it and they actions should benefits blockchain" https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6zzmyy/official_press_of_china_it_is_impossible_to_ban/ for fundamental analysis traders, the best time to buy bitcoin is now as this is the best significant news that come from China after the banned of ico and the fake news or rumor of banned of cryptocurrency exchangers in China.

Those are good news, but since they are not official, they are just as good as the news from them ban itself. People really need to stop over reacting on rumors, and just wait for the official news. I wouldn't be surprised if these supposed news, were just leaks in order to manipulate the price of BTC, so that the government itself can get their hands on cheep bitcoins.
this is great news for the crypto community and investors

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Actionminow

Activity: 45
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:49:23 PM

"Chinese government said it is impossible to ban bitcoin that they are just trying to regulate it and they actions should benefits blockchain" https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6zzmyy/official_press_of_china_it_is_impossible_to_ban/ for fundamental analysis traders, the best time to buy bitcoin is now as this is the best significant news that come from China after the banned of ico and the fake news or rumor of banned of cryptocurrency exchangers in China.
They repeated what they had done before. I do not understand what the Chinese want to do. They keep banned bitcoins. Then they open bitcoins
among

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:46:56 PM

thank you for the update info
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 07:22:24 PM

thank you for the update info
They repeated what they had done before. I do not understand what the Chinese want to do. They keep banned bitcoins. Then they open bitcoins
Actually, I was convinced that all this information that came to us about what the government of China has done has no rational grain. I believed that the Chinese will still deal with the crypto currency, but only the Chinese government will do everything to control this process.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:15:17 AM

It's the proven fact that governments or any other institutions cannot regulate the use of Bitcoin. They can ban the companies dealing in Bitcoin business, merchants accepting Bitcoins as a payment method but imposing a complete ban on the usage of Bitcoin is near to impossible as it is distributed in nature and it's out of control now unlike the situation in 2009-10 when it was limited to the less number of users. This would push the price of Bitcoin up but I am expecting a correction soon for some other reasons.

Maybe the worst governments can do to stop bitcoin is to regulate the consumption of electricity specifically for mining purposes. This might be a possible thing because they can point out global warming. the heat that the miners are emitting is beyond normal, hopefully it don't cross their mind but still all nations should do it or miners can just transfer the equipment.
Only that government will ban bitcoin who don’t want to see their region developed and also don’t want to see their people earning well, china did wring to himself and its peoples and no one is suffering just Chinese people are suffering because they are lagging I making money and mining will not cause any problem all the things are favor to the regions,
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:49:48 AM

China has lifted the ban Bitcoin. That's good news. Bitcoin, the prices should rise quickly and Bitcoin market stabilized. This water giants continue purchasing Bitcoins. All we're waiting for. The campaign will also be paid Bitcoin higher. That's what I'm waiting.
You obviously did not read the news, too bad! The now economies are driven by information, right information that is and assumptions can be quite disastrous!

The write up was the personal opinion of a professor not directly attached to the government of China. It is more or less saying the obvious, even the governments know that any attempt to ban Bitcoin is a losing battle, yet they would not like to admit they have ran into a brick wall. What the professor have said is everything we have been saying here and other Bitcoin communities and so would any right thinking person. A word is enough for the wise!
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:52:16 AM

how can China ban Bitcoin?
China can ban bitcoin if they say they are making it an illegal form of transaction. It can only be banned in their country as this does not ban bitcoin globally and does not stop bitcoin from being used in any other country. China although already said banning bitcoin is impossible and all they are doing is to find a way to regulate it.

Read news more mate, and stop asking questions like this often. I only answered you because you might need it and at the same time, i felt you only used this to spam the thread.
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 12:21:58 PM

This was not official news from china. China did same what they anounced before but luckily bitcoin got no negative effects and the price gradually goes up.
Actually people didn't react to ban rumours and continued buying bitcoins as they were doing before.
This is why bitcoin is on top by our vigorous demand an effort.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:29:46 PM

Great news, indeed this is true.. this was certainly a good news for traders and bitcoin investors (including me as well) that can be convincing get chance having more profits. Hopefully for the next there are no new rumors that can indeed shaking the trust many people (traders, Investors) and can stay confidence on trading and also investing till gain more profits.
It is just the beginning. There will be so many other good news not only for the bitcoin traders but for the ones who are holding bitcoins as well. The next few days are no doubt going to be the best days for the believers of bitcoins. It is because of the reason that market price of bitcoin will reach to its record value in coming days.

Today is the best news for all bitcoin traders are that the price of bitcoin is increased very quickly from last some days and also for those people who holds bitcoin from past they can get more money by selling their coins now.
It has actually dropped a little bit by $300 in value compared to the past few days which is not really much of a concern anyway as I believe we will still experience some real huge pump before the fork still. However, it is interesting to know that the support is growing stronger and FUDs are gradually going to become a thing of the past by whales at the long run.
xFGND

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:31:34 PM

They can say anything they want to say. What will matter is their actions, that will speak volumes more than their press releases.
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:19:40 PM

haha, how can China ban Bitcoin? If they do that. Ok, fine. Rich people will transfer money to another country to buy Bitcoin. China will lose their asset. I think that they are enough intelligent to do not that. Cheesy

That's a point, but now the problem has been solved. China will not do it, a huge people of china have been invested their money into bitcoin, and china is always doing work for it's people welfare then it will be difficult for china if it take that decision to ban the bitcoin. But now i never hear to anyone that China is doing to ban bitcoin.  
No one will be able to ban bitcoin. Bitcoin is decentralized currency and not in the control of anyone. A lot of bitcoin trader fears when the lesson about that china has banned the bitcoin in their country so I want to remind them that bitcoin is a currency which is controllable by any person or government. China just banned ICO’s  which have a reason that there are mostly scammer and i think that is somehow the good thing for the betterment of cryptocurrency.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:52:15 PM

Everything  about  bitcoin  is getting more and more  interesting  by day.
In fact in presnt time everything is good. i think people are too much confident about bitcoin and they are now trying to buy more and more bitcoin,In present days their approach is very possitive and they are not letting down  bitcoin on the bases of wrong and minor issues, and i think that is the the best and good news about bitcoin. I am hopeful that even the coming fork will not effect the price of bitcoin too much.
YellowRiver

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:04:46 PM

haha, how can China ban Bitcoin? If they do that. Ok, fine. Rich people will transfer money to another country to buy Bitcoin. China will lose their asset. I think that they are enough intelligent to do not that. Cheesy
Chinese did wrong to themselves and they had lost their importance in the crypto values and their own people are opposing to the government decisions and those who had enough resources yes they will surely move their assets to other countries and this is good approach to earn in bitcoin through some other region. And Chinese will rejoin but they will not be welcomed warmly.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:09:16 AM

Chinese did wrong to themselves and they had lost their importance in the crypto values and their own people are opposing to the government decisions and those who had enough resources yes they will surely move their assets to other countries and this is good approach to earn in bitcoin through some other region. And Chinese will rejoin but they will not be welcomed warmly.

I think the only thing that was banned by the chinese here were exchange platforms. People would probably still be able to keep their btcs. But yeah, it won't be long before china would lift that since there's a very big market for btc in china and it can be taken advantage of. I think studies are already on the works right now for regulatory applications

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:58:25 AM

Where in the news did you see China saying they have banned bitcoin. Apparently, you did not even read the link the OP dropped. China did not in any way ban bitcoin, but shut down exchanges until they comply to their rules of opening exchanges in china, leaving only two to be operating presently as far as I know. Whales only used this to generate FUD to make weak hands drop their coins to their benefit and shame on those who fell for it.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:55:09 PM

I like it when there is a government that has gotten its hands dirty enough to understand the reality of BTC for them.  While there is no way to actively stop the use and trading, there are some controls that can be put into place, like KYC and such.  They know that it is better to allow the BTC use and then they can have a better idea of what is going on because it is so open and transparent. 

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:05:37 PM

I like it when there is a government that has gotten its hands dirty enough to understand the reality of BTC for them.  While there is no way to actively stop the use and trading, there are some controls that can be put into place, like KYC and such.  They know that it is better to allow the BTC use and then they can have a better idea of what is going on because it is so open and transparent. 

It is better to have a wide open market system and imply certain restrictions along the way, rather than lock everything down and know that the BTC trading is happening unseen behind the scenes.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:42:45 PM

When the government insist on ensuring KYC norms on bitcoin users, surely it will affect the entire growth scaling of the bitcoin. With trading users make a bigger growth through trading. Now at present it's good and easy to make profit, because the price variation is happening big. Here even with small amount good profiting is possible.
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 04:33:16 PM

when china forbids bitcoin, everyone gets panicked and bitcoin prices are going down. now in fact bitcoin has risen again. bitcoin can be without china. so this is very good news bitcoin traders

kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:53:26 PM

It was a few months ago that the role of china on bitcoin development was so great that when rumors about bitcoin bans in china panicked all bitcoin users and some of them had sold it and made bitcoin prices dropped drastically, But now even without china the bitcoin price could get better and better even so surely even slowly and now reaching $ 6000 is really a good fix for bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: