Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:26:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news to bitcoin traders.  (Read 8286 times)
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:31:28 AM

"Chinese government said it is impossible to ban bitcoin that they are just trying to regulate it and they actions should benefits blockchain" https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6zzmyy/official_press_of_china_it_is_impossible_to_ban/ for fundamental analysis traders, the best time to buy bitcoin is now as this is the best significant news that come from China after the banned of ico and the fake news or rumor of banned of cryptocurrency exchangers in China.

This is a breath of fresh air. However, the damaged has been already and seeing the price now at $3800-$3900. I consider the earlier fake news that someone or some big entities have already benefited from the string of negatives news coming from China. Maybe they have sold already around $4700-$4800 at the height of the massive bullrun, and they spreading fake news so that they can buy in this dip. I already think that Chinese banning or closing down local exchanges are really a band move on their side. They should put a tighter regulation and this is a win-win for all of us. Hope that the dust is cleared already and investors started to go gather and buy bitcoins once again.

I think we have uncovered the biggest fraud and price manipulator of them all, JPMorgan and Chase.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptowarrior88/breaking-news-peek-a-boo-jpmorgan-i-see-you

They are the biggest buyer of bitcoin when the price hits bottom 24 hours ago. And Dimon has manipulated the price and riding from all the bruhaha that China has started. I suspect from the beginning as well that there are indeed entities behind trying to bring down the market price and sway it in this favor. There might be a lot of news that will be out regarding this discovery, but I don't know if JPMorgan will admit to it or not. Lessons learned. Do not trust bankers.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoindev2014

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 08:32:18 AM

maybe they have bought many coin before published this news.  Shocked

Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:38:23 AM

"Chinese government said it is impossible to ban bitcoin that they are just trying to regulate it and they actions should benefits blockchain" https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6zzmyy/official_press_of_china_it_is_impossible_to_ban/ for fundamental analysis traders, the best time to buy bitcoin is now as this is the best significant news that come from China after the banned of ico and the fake news or rumor of banned of cryptocurrency exchangers in China.
Pesonally I must say that I would welcome regulative actions people can rely on.
All this up and down the last week was a result because people did not know what to believe and what to do.
When you have a set of rules all the uncertainty would not have started.
The volatility is good for the traders, but not for me as a hodler.

It's me!!!
rtinedal

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:31:46 AM

that a good news. bitcoin never end and nothing can stop bitcoin even if the government can not stop bitcoin because there is no band in bitcoin really community just moves bitcoin. bitcoin is a best way to earn a money.
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:45:43 PM

I think before making such move it is a must to be complete with details and well published. So it will not affect the market as many speculation and rumors is circulating around because of lacked of fundamentals of declaring any policy. But if it is what already have planned or orchestrated mainly to spread tensions and panic for the interests of few is not a good ideas. Regulation is a must when it is for the betterment of its people but if it is for the interest of the richest traders is a different story towards what bitcoin made of "Equality".
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:58:22 PM

i am very sure they won't close their exchanges. they will just regulate and control that money traffics.
Bacchu

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:01:03 PM

I think i am late here Sad But the news is very great for all of us.Already price raising and increased a lot.Its good for all of Coin holder also for me.But this kind of move isn't so hard.Its regular or normal for me. bitcoin price is not stables any time it can pump and dump.We need patient for holding it.
MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:01:28 PM

There' nothing new about it its an always a badnews then after is a supporting news that states the main information why that thing happens. Bitcoin rise now a little bit and hoping that it would dump again so we can buy more. I don't believe in every news now until the full info's are bumping .

andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:11:15 PM

So everyone are happy now  Smiley (me too)
This is expected that bitcoin price will be back on track.
Panic is natural that is why the bitcoin price go down.
We will expect that bitcoin price will go up higher than before. Sheers  Smiley
Goodluck to all traders and investors. Smiley
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:43:31 PM

I am just glad that this bear run is finally going to end. That is really a good news that now that it is clear that they will not ban bitcoin exchange. Maybe BTCC will retract their statement that they will close their exchnage. We can continue the bull run to a new ATH.
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:53:16 PM

Sometimes there are good things coming out from bad things. So bitcoin dumped, but look so many new investors consider buying Bitcoin at the dip. The lesson here is, do not buy the rumors. Do not feed the trolls. Look JP Morgan CEO is so happy with his cheap BTC coins.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
erick94

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:54:49 PM

btc makes traders today like getting good news, because bitcoin prices are decreasing. so the bitcoin traders can enjoy buying coins with large quantities and low prices.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
webdevmastery

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:10:46 AM

Then probably in the next months the price of bitcoins will increase again, Those who invest so much this days when the value is low is a very good decision to do. I invest so much in etherium coins because it is down to 240$ in the market then maybe in the next few months it will reach 300$ again.
nelmari

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:54:25 AM

Haven't you all noticed China is trying to manipulate the market by brining good and bad news and how they would like to regulate the usage of bitcoin in their market and sadly it also.affects the market throughout the world which absolutely ridiculous. But great news though, at least there is a good news out of the bad news China has brought to the cryptoworld for the entire week.
WARlrus

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:37:09 AM

Haven't you all noticed China is trying to manipulate the market by brining good and bad news and how they would like to regulate the usage of bitcoin in their market and sadly it also.affects the market throughout the world which absolutely ridiculous. But great news though, at least there is a good news out of the bad news China has brought to the cryptoworld for the entire week.
We all known that but we can control new trader emotion. Except China ban bitcoin all we must accept all fud from China and live with that

Virtual Rehab➣➣➣ Psychological Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Populations
erick94

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:08:50 AM

china is too good and strong to affect the world of cryptocurrency, china can manage all easily. it can bring good news or bad for traders. the good news the traders can buy bitcoin with the number of lots and cheap, but the bad news the traders for now can only buy and can not sell it.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 03:23:59 AM

china is too good and strong to affect the world of cryptocurrency, china can manage all easily. it can bring good news or bad for traders. the good news the traders can buy bitcoin with the number of lots and cheap, but the bad news the traders for now can only buy and can not sell it.

China is a big name in crypto currency industry that's why we suffer this big fall and if these issue among them will not be lifted out well I'm sure that we this fall will still occur and Bitcoins will get more struggle to pump up since hi huge adoptors has been taken out.

oegarod

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:32:53 AM

Lots and lots of users were getting benefitted from bitcoin and using bitcoin as an secondary payment for the conventional currency. Based on the fact, it's really a hard task to ban bitcoin. This news might cause growth of the user base along with price increase which got down after the Chinese ban issue.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:34:10 AM

I don't see it that way. In my opinion, the Chinese has been busy figuring out how to protect their people from the remote scammers. Everybody knows the solidarity of the Chinese when it comes to economic issues. They will not let other nationalities earn money from them (and the easiest way to do that is through ICOs and on-line exchanges).

I believe that this catastrophe would end soon, let's just let China do what he has to do.

On the other hand, China is only a fraction of the globe. There is nothing to panic about the news... did we already forget Russia, USA, and Japan?
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:14:23 AM

This is actually good since a lot traders were actually beginning to panic, bitcoin is a powerful cryptocurrency to take down. It will still do good even in the absence of Chinese markets. We should actually buy more bitcoins before the value begin to recover. If we miss this opportunity, I don't think we will get an opportunity similar to this one since there is a possibly that bitcoin will never go back to below $3000. This actually the right time for beginners to buy some bitcoins for themselves.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: