Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:03:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news to bitcoin traders.  (Read 8286 times)
albertvert

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:59:36 AM

bitcoin is back 3800. but I think we should wait some time. If it can get back 4k$ let invest because it's can reach 5k again soon

Buddy today the price of bitcoin crossed the value of 4000$.So it's expected to see the value of 5000$.If you want to get profit means,just inverse your money now.Soon you will get double or triple of amount you invested in bitcoin,but for that you have to wait for long.Once the price of bitcoin reaches the moon means,just sell and gain the profit. Smiley
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:47:38 PM

That good news bring back the fresh air.

Seems like bitcoin price start rising this early morning since that article released
Well that was special news  to all of the traders to expect bitcoin to pump again. They are expecting and look at to day bitcoin pump again. It is good news to all of us here who encountered bitcoin as a source of income a very great opportunity to all of us and that was what we waiting for right. Im so happy knowing that bitcoin today already pump again and I believe tht before 2017 ends bitcoin already reach $10,000, I hope so. Maybe now and then bitcoin has ups and downs but I do believe in that.
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:50:44 PM

No one can stop cryptocurrency now, even though the most powerful country in the world wont stop cryptocurrency from blooming and taking the next step. I think what the world can do about this is that they should accept and use it to their advantage. I think people or countries or companies who is not favor of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies ate afraid of it, they should be, because if they wont accept the change then they will be left behind and forgotten.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:22:01 AM

I expect the price of Bitcoin to fall again to $ 3.4K.
I have not bought it when it was down yesterday.
So sorry you missed that chance. Unfortunately, since you had the chance and you did not take it, you may as well just stick to what is available now cause you may not be able to have the chance of what is available now again. This is based on assumption but that may be your next move now.

Do what you feel is okay for your thought but I feel waiting does not really help cause wherever you buy now is still good.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:19:22 AM

"Chinese government said it is impossible to ban bitcoin that they are just trying to regulate it and they actions should benefits blockchain" https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6zzmyy/official_press_of_china_it_is_impossible_to_ban/ for fundamental analysis traders, the best time to buy bitcoin is now as this is the best significant news that come from China after the banned of ico and the fake news or rumor of banned of cryptocurrency exchangers in China.

Good news to bitcoin traders that bitcoin now spread to many countries and many people now attracted to bitcoin,So this become powerful.Especially the traders will profit a lot of bitcoin.As of now bitcoin meet the needs of people,where bitcoin is promoted to all nations.Many people now interested of bitcoin that gives income to all bitcoiners.Bitcoin also offered to anyone who likes income.No age required as long as you know how to follow instructions  at bitcoin so everybody is welcome.
adiksau0414

Activity: 434

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:35:39 AM

What is about this China thing? Does this bad news about China is really a big deal?  Bitcoin is universal,  even if China will ban it,  in my opinion bitcoin will still in the market.  Maybe a slight changes but still many people are using and patronizing it.  Maybe its just a strategy to make everyone in panic.  Well just my opinion.

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:55:21 AM

Chinese government can actually create panic and cause amateurs traders to sell there coins to whales but it cannot banned bitcoin as bitcoin is universal.  I think bitcoin should be using as world currency as it represents perfectly the idea.
coolstory

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:58:50 AM

Chinese government can actually create panic and cause amateurs traders to sell there coins to whales but it cannot banned bitcoin as bitcoin is universal.  I think bitcoin should be using as world currency as it represents perfectly the idea.

That's what going on in the market right now. Panickers already left the train and they're crying now at home. That was a mistake to sell bitcoin during that chinese crash.

If you really adopt bitcoin, you can hold even in bad times. Because you know the future is bright.
Need Escrow Today

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:01:57 PM

Even if they ban it's too hard to find out who is using because bitcoin is pseudo-anonomous and people will still use it.

bs9

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:40:36 PM

No one can stop cryptocurrency now, even though the most powerful country in the world wont stop cryptocurrency from blooming and taking the next step. I think what the world can do about this is that they should accept and use it to their advantage. I think people or countries or companies who is not favor of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies ate afraid of it, they should be, because if they wont accept the change then they will be left behind and forgotten.
Yes . i am agree with you .China or any other country can give some panic for bitcoin and crypto trader.Now bitcoin price dump and pump.Bitcoin try to again increased but china is the main reason for this.China canot clear this new .so wait to finl decession
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:50:01 PM

Well, bitcoin is again above 4000$ so for those who have bought it when it was about 3000$ this is a very nice profit. That shows it was the good decision. The price will probably stay volatile for a while but from now up into the future the profit only could be better. And don't bother because of China or Korea their impact is not that big.

malaj
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 05:56:39 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 10:36:18 AM by Bagaji

"Chinese government said it is impossible to ban bitcoin that they are just trying to regulate it and they actions should benefits blockchain" https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6zzmyy/official_press_of_china_it_is_impossible_to_ban/ for fundamental analysis traders, the best time to buy bitcoin is now as this is the best significant news that come from China after the banned of ico and the fake news or rumor of banned of cryptocurrency exchangers in China.
China FUD actually affected the market value of Bitcoin,but all the same Bitcoin is back to  $4,000 and above with full force which signifies that no developed nation can single handedly stop Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency and the whole world will follow suite. It is really good for the Chinese citizens because they will be the one to benefit more from Bitcoin, if Bitcoin is legalised in China with some level of restrictions or regulation.
citizen Z

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:01:43 PM

they want to regulate we should do all the same.
but our economy don t allow our country to do it ( and governement probably don t want to do it )

this just my opinion and i m not financial adviser ( since i watch some ytube video i wanted to say that make me more serious )

swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:55:34 PM

Jokers of the day!! I do not blame them anyway, I only blame those who rush into decisions based on speculations without doing proper findings by themselves. These guys never mentioned in any news they were banning bitcoin and even if they did, who cares?
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:02:38 PM

I think the news came up just to spark panic, so some people sell their bitcoin, and the person who made the news had taken off their money at a low price, and their hoax succeeded, safely

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
chicobr

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:34:48 AM

For me. Hope more bad news come so new trader will panic sell for us to buy coin with low price
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:05:39 AM

If it is true, then it is really good news for bitcoin and also for bitcoin users. Because i was so confuse about my bitcoins, hold it or sell it. Thank God, China said it that it is fake new, it give us confidence that in coming days bitcoin rise up again and come soon bitcoin will be reached at $5000 to $5500 in the end of this year.
Exactly China have declared all these news as fake. Only FUDs were being created by bitcoin haters to make it down. Still there are some channels that are assuring of these news as no fake. What to believe and what to not, will get to know later. For now, just buy bitcoins and enjoy the rise.

gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:03:02 AM

We are being conquered by China and cryptocurrency has not escaped the power and influence of the Chinese. The world is now made of products originating from China, they have been lending to many countries and enlarging their sphere of influence starting many years ago and now they can flex their muscles anytime and the whole world can be reacting with some awe and fear. Cryptocurrency should have been an exception to the growing of China but alas because many miners are located in China, this country is always highlighted and given so much focus.
I guess we cannot really take that away from them. They keep trying to find a way to stay on the edge. Even the largest bitcoin mining rig setups are in china and this has obviously given them the chance to easily control the market one way or the other.
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:37:27 AM

Sure! You cannot blame them but the funniest part is if you tell them from experience, they end up thinking you are insane or you have no idea what you are talking about. I feel the best is to always allow them to fall for such news so that they can end up learning from their mistakes for the future. I can imagine the huge smile, laugh, and party going on among the whalers right now.

I didn't react to the rumour mill (not by selling anything, anyway) and I'm sure the majority of actual holders didn't as well. At the same time, this latter behaviour (of yesterday, not the weekend) does seem like some people are learning their lessons from 2013 and 2014.

I'm pretty sure whales would have at least diversified out a small portion of their coins. In fact, it's a natural hedging strategy. There would also have been those whose stop losses simply triggered at $3990 or lower, when they bought at low $4,000s as the uptrend did not happen. That would help explain the shedding in exchanges other than in South Korea (Bithumb).
That is just exactly what they want. They already sold at at the high price and they are looking for a very good margin to buy again to make good profit, then decided to create panic. Of course, it has worked and they are laughing now.
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:40:40 AM

Sure! You cannot blame them but the funniest part is if you tell them from experience, they end up thinking you are insane or you have no idea what you are talking about. I feel the best is to always allow them to fall for such news so that they can end up learning from their mistakes for the future. I can imagine the huge smile, laugh, and party going on among the whalers right now.

I didn't react to the rumour mill (not by selling anything, anyway) and I'm sure the majority of actual holders didn't as well. At the same time, this latter behaviour (of yesterday, not the weekend) does seem like some people are learning their lessons from 2013 and 2014.

I'm pretty sure whales would have at least diversified out a small portion of their coins. In fact, it's a natural hedging strategy. There would also have been those whose stop losses simply triggered at $3990 or lower, when they bought at low $4,000s as the uptrend did not happen. That would help explain the shedding in exchanges other than in South Korea (Bithumb).
That is just exactly what they want. They already sold at at the high price and they are looking for a very good margin to buy again to make good profit, then decided to create panic. Of course, it has worked and they are laughing now.

It's always happening whenever there's a price rise coming unto the bitcoins and they will earn such huge number of profits, And i think there is a group of whales who do some dirty manipulation acts and they where earning some huge money for this kind of scheme. But good thing as of today bitcoins are getting a good recovery period from being downed and lets keep our faith that this one will pump hard to the moon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: