Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:40:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news to bitcoin traders.  (Read 8286 times)
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:13:26 PM

I don't think we can happy too easy. At the first, Rusia also denied Cryptocurrency. After that, they accepted Bitcoin. And now, they release their own coin called "CryptoRuble". I think National policies have changed too quickly and it is too hard to predict. Undecided

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:06:56 PM

when china forbids bitcoin, everyone gets panicked and bitcoin prices are going down. now in fact bitcoin has risen again. bitcoin can be without china. so this is very good news bitcoin traders
There are so many other good news as well for the ones who are busy in trading of bitcoin and other coins available in the world of crypto currencies. The best news amongst all other news is that the market price of bitcoin has reached up to 6000$ and is continuously increasing. Other than this, there are so many places which have started accepting bitcoins like that of restaurants etc.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:34:24 AM

I do not really see this as any news since Chinese never came out to say they were banning bitcoin in the first place. Some whales only took that as a means to make gullible people react to the market so they can buy at low price. Good for those who fell for it.
In fact, this is the best post I have read so far today. You just hit the nail straight right on the head. Let's face it! Gullible people like you said panicked for no reason and actually that is what makes trading sweet anyway. Wait for them! Let the panic! And make it a good day for you!!!
khalifa25

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:18:13 AM

For me no one can stop cryptocurrency now, even though the most powerful country in the world wont stop cryptocurrency from blooming and taking the next step I think what the world can do about this is that they should accept and use it to their advantage.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:31:26 AM

This is indeed a good news. People should stop spreading fake news on the internet also. I hope other countries will follow regarding this matter. That they forsee the great benefits that the bitcoin has, and they are right that the best time to invest bitcoin is now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:17:07 AM

This only mean one thing,to prove that china has much power than other big countries.the competition here in crypto is not about the legitimacy of owning or to govern the operation,instead competition of whos really powerfull and wide influence all over the global..but what make this thread positive is the good news to all traders to all alts and specially bitcoin that the price will really affected for better by this
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:33:35 AM

Trading bitcoin is really profitable. I am trading also bitcoin because I know that I can be rich if I trade my bitcoins. Bitcoin is continuing to become stronger so it is obvious that it is better if we become a bitcoin trader.
morrisby25

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:24:30 AM

This is indeed a good news. People should stop spreading fake news on the internet also. I hope other countries will follow regarding this matter. That they forsee the great benefits that the bitcoin has, and they are right that the best time to invest bitcoin is now.
Bitcoin trader are only seeing the rate graph of bitcoin and now a days the rate graph is increasing with a high speed and that is the best news for bitcoin trader and the other good news for them is that now big investor have start investing in bitcoin due to which the rate of bitcoin will be improve more in future.
egonzalezburns1

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:35:56 AM

Trading bitcoin is really profitable. I am trading also bitcoin because I know that I can be rich if I trade my bitcoins. Bitcoin is continuing to become stronger so it is obvious that it is better if we become a bitcoin trader.
Yeah seems like the ban of China goverment is a good decision for our Bitcoin community because Chineses are usually cheat and break the market down.
morrisby25

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:40:48 AM

Bitcoin trader are only seeing the rate graph of bitcoin and now a days the rate graph is increasing with a high speed and that is the best news for bitcoin trader and the other good news for them is that now big investor have start investing in bitcoin due to which the rate of bitcoin will be improve more in future.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:54:21 AM

"Chinese government said it is impossible to ban bitcoin that they are just trying to regulate it and they actions should benefits blockchain" https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6zzmyy/official_press_of_china_it_is_impossible_to_ban/ for fundamental analysis traders, the best time to buy bitcoin is now as this is the best significant news that come from China after the banned of ico and the fake news or rumor of banned of cryptocurrency exchangers in China.

i thought china already banned bitcoin and other bitcoin related stuffs like online exchanges and ico'? but now they are claiming that they dont really ban bitcoin? wtf. right now im really confuse on what to believe. im starting to think that these news regarding to the issues on china are all fake and hoax. although this kind of news can somehow affect the markets of bitcoin resulting for it to collapse because many newbies are going to panic sell after reading this.

This only mean one thing,to prove that china has much power than other big countries.the competition here in crypto is not about the legitimacy of owning or to govern the operation,instead competition of whos really powerfull and wide influence all over the global..but what make this thread positive is the good news to all traders to all alts and specially bitcoin that the price will really affected for better by this

there is no real competition here in crypto because all of us are only here for one main reason and that is to make a profit  just by trading , investing or selling these crypto coins. china is indeed a big and powerfull country but that doesnt mean they can totally control the market.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:39:21 AM

"Chinese government said it is impossible to ban bitcoin that they are just trying to regulate it and they actions should benefits blockchain" https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6zzmyy/official_press_of_china_it_is_impossible_to_ban/ for fundamental analysis traders, the best time to buy bitcoin is now as this is the best significant news that come from China after the banned of ico and the fake news or rumor of banned of cryptocurrency exchangers in China.

That indeed is good news, China is a world power nation today. It's not surprising that a country as
productive and innovative as China would join or get involve in the cryptocurrency hype. It's
the next best thing. There might be mixed feedbacks on this story but all in all it's a exceedingly
convenient probity for bitcoin traders.
queenhallmark

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:16:24 AM

Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:11:36 AM

Do you try to say this news is not good news for investor or traders too?
I think if china not banned bitcoin, their citizens can make bitcoin blow up. There are potential market there in china to support bitcoin price.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:40:51 AM

I like it when there is a government that has gotten its hands dirty enough to understand the reality of BTC for them.  While there is no way to actively stop the use and trading, there are some controls that can be put into place, like KYC and such.  They know that it is better to allow the BTC use and then they can have a better idea of what is going on because it is so open and transparent. 
When the government insist on ensuring KYC norms on bitcoin users, surely it will affect the entire growth scaling of the bitcoin. With trading users make a bigger growth through trading. Now at present it's good and easy to make profit, because the price variation is happening big. Here even with small amount good profiting is possible.
I think it will also are tactic for them to buy cheap or to create panic in the people and wants the price to come down so, that they can invest in it. They already sold at at the high price and they are looking for a very good margin to buy again to make good profit, then decided to create panic. Of course, it has worked and they are laughing now and now they are doing totally different and playing the right cards.
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:49:24 AM

when china forbids bitcoin, everyone gets panicked and bitcoin prices are going down. now in fact bitcoin has risen again. bitcoin can be without china. so this is very good news bitcoin traders

I think these are just speculation to make panic and to spread such type of news to create panic and buy cheap. today the price of bitcoin crossed the value of 20,000$.So it's expected to see the value of 100,000$.If you want to get profit means,just inverse your money now.Soon you will get double or triple of amount you invested in bitcoin,but for that you have to wait for long.Once the price of bitcoin reaches the moon means,just sell and gain the profit.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:49:56 AM

I think if china not banned bitcoin, their citizens can make bitcoin blow up. There are potential market there in china to support bitcoin price.
China is the most populated country in the entire world. Moreover, the people living over there do know the importance of bitcoin and they are very much interested in making the best possible use of bitcoin. The bets news for not only bitcoin traders but also for the ones who are holding bitcoin in their wallets is that the market value of bitcoin is rising even higher and few countries are planning of declaring it as legal currency.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:59:25 AM

China is the most populated country in the entire world. Moreover, the people living over there do know the importance of bitcoin and they are very much interested in making the best possible use of bitcoin. The bets news for not only bitcoin traders but also for the ones who are holding bitcoin in their wallets is that the market value of bitcoin is rising even higher and few countries are planning of declaring it as legal currency.

Bitcoin achieved many milestones and all time highs with china ban on icos and excganges. Though it's a good news, i don't think it carries that much bearing anymore. But of course these and other news, fake or not, have an effect on how btc, or the market in general moves. Pumps and dumps can be initiated by these and that happened a lot of times in the past already

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:20:40 AM

I guess this is good news indeed. The thing is China is a really big country with a great amount of population. So, I'm quite positive that the bitcoin users out there would be a lot as well, thus helping promote and spread the news about bitcoin. This would be a great deal for bitcoin to expand more all over the world.

FantechG5

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:46:34 AM

I see there is not impossible to ban bitcoin because bitcoin has change the people paradigm and almost people has love it and choose it as an investment. Although the Chinese government has banned bitcoin, but it will not affect globally and there are so many still use it. My bee the goverment can make a rule about some one or companies that go on behalf of bitcoin for scamming and fraud purposes, perhaps the government must act decisively for their operations so that it no longer disturbs the public. we know that bitcoin is completely safe and transparent, but the presence of these people really make bitcoin look so bad.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: