Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:55:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon!  (Read 9787 times)
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:30:35 AM

Eventhough they are only in the stage of the pre ICO , the team of ESR wallet have been successfully made a partnership to some big company.

I believe this is their step of preparation for the flight of their project. i believe this will be a very good one and will be big hit in the crypto industry.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:49:13 AM

this will be another project that i'll be looking forward, it seems more and more supporters are gathering here day by day. for now i'll be studying to know more bout what your really are in order learn more bout ESR.
Take time to know more about ESR and you'll see how great, how different this ESR wallet compare to the other projects which have the same concept as ESR. It's so nice to support project knowing that it will have a lot of potential to grow like ESR wallet.
Yes i agree, there are many supporters waiting to launch this project, as you can see in white paper there are many functions of this esr wallet thats more interesting.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:26:12 AM

While browsing the Alt section found this, ESR WALLET is a working platform offering residents of most countries of the world to create an electronic wallet ( which is not new now a days )  in dollars ,euros ( many more currency ) and issue a prepaid virtual or plastic VISA / Mastercard to it. In my long time in cryptocurrency, this is the first online wallet that accept different kind of country currency. Better to observe this until it already launch in the community.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:26:40 AM

When I read ESR WALLET I think its very useful to everybody because of its multiple currency support.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:29:37 AM

Eventhough they are only in the stage of the pre ICO , the team of ESR wallet have been successfully made a partnership to some big company.

I believe this is their step of preparation for the flight of their project. i believe this will be a very good one and will be big hit in the crypto industry.

I think the developers of this project (ESR) really want to have a successful project in the future that's why they quickly gathered strong partners in the beginning to have an assurance. For me it's a great move for Devs., and it's good for investors, participants and for the users also because they are sure to the project they support.
aryan7980

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:34:02 AM

What are the discounts/bonuses for participation in pre-sale?
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:34:56 AM

Hello, and welcome as i know pre-sale already finished , now running main sale stage, if you wish to ask about bonuses/discount faster it will be at the telegram chat here link on it https://t.me/ESRWALLET . Team members answer questions really fast there.
Good Luck
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:59:25 AM

Upon reading what else can ESR WALLET.I came across to this one,it say it also can use as loan.im thinking  how can I use It?because this can really help us.😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
pokermaniacxxx

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:00:18 AM

We need to get listed on some type of exchange and we need trading volume asap.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:09:29 AM

I think the developers of this project (ESR) really want to have a successful project in the future that's why they quickly gathered strong partners in the beginning to have an assurance. For me it's a great move for Devs., and it's good for investors, participants and for the users also because they are sure to the project they support.

Yes, it is very important for developers to strengthen the foundation of the project they are making so at the beginning they immediately invited those strong partners and investors. Waiting for more updates from ESR WALLET.

stan_

Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:38:04 AM

There was information from project team that info about exchanges will be 10 days before end of the ico. I think this is right decision.We need to wait for news.

petmalulodi

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:39:22 AM

Looks good, buy a little。
A little token? If you any have questions regarding to token sale you can freely ask them to this thread or telegram and I'm sure that devs will gladly answer your questions.

Is there anyone here who is in the team of ESR ? I have many queries about the project hopefully they will update us and give more information about the progress of their pre ICO .
If your questions might not answer fast in this thread better yet join their telegram group then throw all of your questions their since the dev and admin are very active they will answer your concern as fast as they can.
petmalulodi

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

We are all waiting for that bro but most of the ICOs are announcing their partner exchanges days before it ICO's end. But don't worry I'm sure ESR will be partnered on big exchanges soon.
petmalulodi

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:47:12 AM

Yes, it is very important for developers to strengthen the foundation of the project they are making so at the beginning they immediately invited those strong partners and investors. Waiting for more updates from ESR WALLET.
Very well said guys. it is also because of the team behind ESR wallet who are professionals or have a great background in terms of banking services and atm network
petmalulodi

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:53:41 AM

ESR is giving 20% bonus for those who will purchase of their token during pre-ICO and ICO period. You can check their website so that you will know other details regarding to token sales
petmalulodi

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:57:35 AM

When I read ESR WALLET I think its very useful to everybody because of its multiple currency support.
That's true having one card that can holds different currency is such a bright idea. I can't wait to use this card soon
argomemnon (OP)

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:49:07 PM

As far as I know there are many ICO that focus in giving wallet to some of the member here in the forum , lets say the services offer by esr is in demand . But what will be the advantage or benefits that we can get if we use and avail the esr wallet ?

Hello! About advantages : most alike services provide you with an account where you can store or exchange funds. We are going further - offering you a variety of banking features like deposits, cashback and so on.

Hello! If you joined us during the pre-sale, please contact us via info@esrwallet.com - we may discuss some special offers for you.

Victori Keira Ong

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:24:33 PM

Very well said guys. it is also because of the team behind ESR wallet who are professionals or have a great background in terms of banking services and atm network
Indeed, They have a great and strong partners. That's why the ESR has a strong spirit to develop this type of project even though there are very similarities to those earlier projects.
vinceB

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:40:21 PM

Good morning, the development team. How are you? how are the tests? Tell me why are your social networks so quiet? Do you have something interesting to tell potential investors? Any news
Hello, im not from ESR project team , but i already give answer to this question- project team now testing wallet, soon they will realease it. So need wait a litle bit for a very good news.
Regads.
I agree with you to release this ESR wallet that surely will become a very useful things to make the work easier especially when using an ATM for depositing and withdrawing money. Hope for the successful of this project
Absolutely rigth they can save their time and less hassle for them because there are now so many people go to bank nowadays but because of ESR wallet they will make life easier.
This is wallet right. i wanna know if is there any rebate when you load or what cause i know some of app that will give you a rebate and i wanna if esr have that rebate ? more power to esr i know this porject will boom
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:46:56 PM

That's true having one card that can holds different currency is such a bright idea. I can't wait to use this card soon
It's not normal for a Wallet to contain more than one currency, so this is one of the characteristics of ESR that has getting the attention of investors and users.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: