Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:57:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon!  (Read 9787 times)
zhaichi11

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:03:49 AM

Esr  wallet also give a plastic card same as visa card.master card.this card support many currencies.it that mean we can withdraw in any atm bank?😍
yes, they have 300 ATMs located at USA though but base on their whitepaper they will expand it to other countries, hope they will reach my country as well  Grin
Yes, ESR Wallet is supported by USD, EUR and popular cryptocurrencies: BTC,BCH, ETH, ZEC, DASH, LTC. After you convert the cryptocurrencies to USD or EUR you can withdraw it in ESR WALLET ATM Machines.
Are you serious? If so, this project is very good, because if I'm not mistaken this is the first time that I can see a Wallet with has own exchanges. Alright!

Yeah, this is also the first time I heard and read about the wallet having their own exchanges, if they can execute it will be a great improvement for the some of the company who also wanted to offer wallet services in the future.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
moirahpascual11

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:09:09 AM

Will I be able to withdraw money from my ESR card without any fees?ill wait for further announcement of this project
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:47:33 AM

As I can see our community is growing and growing. It's so nice to see that people are giving their ideas and thoughts regarding to this project.

Well still I think it needs to grow further. Our telegram group has just 1200+ members. We need to spread the word in all the mediums and help success of this project.
I am hoping that our telegram group continuously grow, I have been already shared this project in my Facebook, twitter and etc. I am rooting for this project to success.
Thanks for supporting us, hope it will spread/reached more to the other people about this amazing project. As far as I know this thread is more active and the other people are talking about ESR wallet. More investors and supporters to come in this project.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:50:37 AM

Hello! Tell me please to what number will last Ico? How are the fees going? how much money is collected at the moment?
at the moment it is collected 2, 3 million dollars. On the official site, the date of the end of the Ico is not specified, but I know that roughly this is the middle of February.
Once the other project are completely done, many people or investors will know about this project so we just wait and support the project our community is growing fast as of now and for further question joined the telegram devs are active there.
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:00:07 AM

Esr  wallet also give a plastic card same as visa card.master card.this card support many currencies.it that mean we can withdraw in any atm bank?😍
yes, they have 300 ATMs located at USA though but base on their whitepaper they will expand it to other countries, hope they will reach my country as well  Grin
Yes, ESR Wallet is supported by USD, EUR and popular cryptocurrencies: BTC,BCH, ETH, ZEC, DASH, LTC. After you convert the cryptocurrencies to USD or EUR you can withdraw it in ESR WALLET ATM Machines.
Are you serious? If so, this project is very good, because if I'm not mistaken this is the first time that I can see a Wallet with has own exchanges. Alright!
I think you have to be diligent in reading and researching about things, so you can see the importance and beauty of things especially in this project. With the amount of help you get here, I think you are one of the users who will be thankful for this project.
I guess your opinion was right, almost all of the ATM card now can be used in any bank, if ESR wallet also has a card i think it can be used also in other atm bank.
If I'm not mistaken, ESR White paper did'nt say that we can withdraw money from other ATM Bank machine. Perhaps in the future it may be used on other ATM machines that are not owned by the ESR. But at the moment I know it is still in the ERS system, I hope someone will correct me if I'm wrong. TIA
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:14:43 AM

In some virtual internet wallet,they will tell you to download their application so that you can sign in and get avail their wallet
How about ESR WALLET, do we need also to download their application to avail the ESR WALLET?😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:19:33 AM

ESR wallet can help us lessen our work because we can send money from different currencies to many countries around the world and they are doing it without charging any fees. Salute to this great project
yes, that is so great esr is a very nice funtion and and you can say your life will be easy if you use it, and honestly i can't wait to launch this wallet.
Just wait a little more time buddy, I'm sure Devs works well for this project. Because this type of project is so delicate that they have to pour their best in its development for its good quality. Grin

Actually that's what the goals of the every wallet being develop in the cryptoworld, the charging fee is usually free for wallet to wallet transaction. But yeah i agree on you it will be a very big help for the users. So far the offerings to ESR wallet are good enough to make it in the cryptoworld.

Well.. a little bit of official announcement will help soothe the excitement in a long way. Hope fully they will release the feature very soon.

I think the final product release on the is stated on the roadmap itself, i'll be reviewing it's whitepaper and get back you guys for all of us to confirm.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:22:08 AM

Will I be able to withdraw money from my ESR card without any fees?ill wait for further announcement of this project

I believe this will be possible there will be internal arrangement between ESR and the designated partners, like remittances centers and banks.  If there is, sure thing you have to wait for it's announcement coz that's how every wallet works. If it says it partners with paypal and states that mechanics, for sure it will happen but take note if it that i cited it that it's just an example for you to understand it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:58:48 AM

i see esr is like centra and other wallets.
what is your unique selling proposition?

They have two major differences and the 1st point below is a significant one..

1. To make users' fund secure, they will create their own exchanger instead of integrating existing exchanges and exposing users' private key.
2. They will offer microloan to account holders which i guess none of the other wallets support at the moment.

that sounds  good but where do esr get the promised 20% per annum interest?

micro loan? well that is another thing that esr have

thanks for the answer

Yes..Microcredit is a major business segment. Only thing they have to ensure that they determine proper credit rating before giving load.

In addition, second major source of income will be exchanger. Imagine how much is Changelley earning ..Smiley ...ESR can be bigger than that..

does your vision will be attainable on a 8 million usd hardcap?

Yes, I'm sure that ESR was conducted a deep study or analysis before they come up to a decision. And as I can see 8million usd hardcap is not that big compare to the other ICOs. They can definitely reach their hardcap.
I absolutely agree because this two technologies have a similarities and differences to each other.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:00:31 AM

Yeah, this is also the first time I heard and read about the wallet having their own exchanges, if they can execute it will be a great improvement for the some of the company who also wanted to offer wallet services in the future.
I strongly agree because you can use the esr wallet in different matter which means "multi-tasking"
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:07:49 AM

I was surprised to find out about this Wallet with its own Exchanges, and until now I have not even imagined the whole picture of how it will be used so I will definitely monitor this project as far as I can.

rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:26:20 AM

Does the team ESR and the devs still have a plan to make some partnership ? What are the thing they do to make more partners and connection around the world ? It will be a big part of their success if they make more partnership .

i believe they will have for sure, i mean it will undergo developments during the implementation of their roadmaps. It will manifest during the listing of ESR tokens to some of the existing exchanges. I hope i answer your question, i suggest that you should be joining their telegram group in order to be updated on the latest news they have.

Partnership have a big role to make a project become successful , so I believe they are working and now under some of the negotiation in some of exchanges and company that is related to wallet services.

Aside from partnering with exchanges, I think they should also partner with banks and other retail establishment so we can maximize the full benefits of the esr wallet card.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:29:14 AM

In some virtual internet wallet,they will tell you to download their application so that you can sign in and get avail their wallet
How about ESR WALLET, do we need also to download their application to avail the ESR WALLET?😍
According to their White paper If I'm not mistaken I think Yes, it has application for android, IOS and Web. But for me whether they have or don't have application for ESR Wallet this project will be beneficial to many even if they use modern methods are much better.
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:34:01 AM

Yes Sir,  Withdrawal of cash through your own ATM network is free of charge for ESR Wallet cardholders. We should definitely monitor this project so we can monitor its movement.

Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:42:03 AM

I believe this will be possible there will be internal arrangement between ESR and the designated partners, like remittances centers and banks.  If there is, sure thing you have to wait for it's announcement coz that's how every wallet works. If it says it partners with paypal and states that mechanics, for sure it will happen but take note if it that i cited it that it's just an example for you to understand it.

It is highly probable that there will be fees when withrawing money from your ESR card, since they will be using their partners' platform, systems and technology. Also, there is that slight chance that it will be waived if they would come up with a creative arrangement wherein they would all earn money from the transaction without additional burden to their customers. This could be possible if they have a profit sharing agreement with retail and financial institution partners.
jamieasf

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:30:27 AM

As I can see our community is growing and growing. It's so nice to see that people are giving their ideas and thoughts regarding to this project.
Same thoughts Smiley I just sleep with 20 pages and now It's 30+ pages let's hope for bigger community Smiley
jamieasf

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:32:36 AM

Yes Sir,  Withdrawal of cash through your own ATM network is free of charge for ESR Wallet cardholders. We should definitely monitor this project so we can monitor its movement.

You guys are correct Smiley There are a lot of benefits or uses that esr wallet could give not only free withdrawal.
jamieasf

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:35:55 AM

I think having mobile application is their target too since one of the issues that ESR wallet will solve is about mobile banking.
jamieasf

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:40:29 AM

Does the team ESR and the devs still have a plan to make some partnership ? What are the thing they do to make more partners and connection around the world ? It will be a big part of their success if they make more partnership .
of course they will, I think every ICOs really need to have partnership especially exchanges for them to easily attract investors. Let's wait for further announcement with regards to partnership of ESR.+
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:48:54 AM

Yes i agree with you this is one of the most promising project what runs at the moment. I know that after 3-5 month it will bring a lof of profit to investors. So now it is really great time to get ESR tokens with 20% bonuss!
Regards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: