Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:29:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon!  (Read 9787 times)
Leetukyang

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:35:26 PM

20% for annum rate for deposit in any cryptocurrency, Great!

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:17:36 AM

Hello! Tell me please to what number will last Ico? How are the fees going? how much money is collected at the moment?
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:02:50 AM

One of the benefits of esr  wallet said I can open  deposits and issue credits in any crypto currency.Can I do that even with out going to the bank?How?😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:34:30 AM

Hello! Tell me please to what number will last Ico? How are the fees going? how much money is collected at the moment?
at the moment it is collected 2, 3 million dollars. On the official site, the date of the end of the Ico is not specified, but I know that roughly this is the middle of February.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:58:33 AM

Esr  wallet also give a plastic card same as visa card.master card.this card support many currencies.it that mean we can withdraw in any atm bank?😍
yes, they have 300 ATMs located at USA though but base on their whitepaper they will expand it to other countries, hope they will reach my country as well  Grin
Yes, ESR Wallet is supported by USD, EUR and popular cryptocurrencies: BTC,BCH, ETH, ZEC, DASH, LTC. After you convert the cryptocurrencies to USD or EUR you can withdraw it in ESR WALLET ATM Machines.
Are you serious? If so, this project is very good, because if I'm not mistaken this is the first time that I can see a Wallet with has own exchanges. Alright!
I think you have to be diligent in reading and researching about things, so you can see the importance and beauty of things especially in this project. With the amount of help you get here, I think you are one of the users who will be thankful for this project.
I guess your opinion was right, almost all of the ATM card now can be used in any bank, if ESR wallet also has a card i think it can be used also in other atm bank.
debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:07:30 AM

What is the right way to avail this card? Does it needed to go to your personal office? Thanks in advance for the answer
debil

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:13:42 AM

ESR wallet can help us lessen our work because we can send money from different currencies to many countries around the world and they are doing it without charging any fees. Salute to this great project
yes, that is so great esr is a very nice funtion and and you can say your life will be easy if you use it, and honestly i can't wait to launch this wallet.
We don't need to go in any bank with this ESR wallet it will make our life easier.

Of course it is, i mean that's the concept of every crypto currency folks. the concept of being decentralize says that to put the power into people. Meaning to remove market intermediaries whic results to lessening of fees and making people in control of the market as possible.
Although many crypto currency folks has the same concept, in what aspect does this ESR wallet stand out the most?
debil

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:23:52 AM

As I can see our community is growing and growing. It's so nice to see that people are giving their ideas and thoughts regarding to this project.

Well still I think it needs to grow further. Our telegram group has just 1200+ members. We need to spread the word in all the mediums and help success of this project.
I am hoping that our telegram group continuously grow, I have been already shared this project in my Facebook, twitter and etc. I am rooting for this project to success.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:58:23 AM

ESR wallet can help us lessen our work because we can send money from different currencies to many countries around the world and they are doing it without charging any fees. Salute to this great project
yes, that is so great esr is a very nice funtion and and you can say your life will be easy if you use it, and honestly i can't wait to launch this wallet.
We don't need to go in any bank with this ESR wallet it will make our life easier.
Yes Sir, this ESR Wallet is a huge thing especially for US-based because there are 300 ATMs located in US for the people there to withdraw money for free (ESR Card holders). You can also save your 8 currencies using your ESR Wallet and has the ability to send it to 120 countries worldwide without commission. Hopefully it will be successful immediately to be instantly launch to many countries requiring this type of Wallet.

Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:22:16 AM

at the moment it is collected 2, 3 million dollars. On the official site, the date of the end of the Ico is not specified, but I know that roughly this is the middle of February.
thanks for the answer. Was there a pre-sale? If so, what percentage did early investors receive? What was their bonus?
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:35:10 AM

If I want to avail this esr wallet.Is there certain amount that I need to pay so that I can had or avail or be a members of this ESR WALLET?😍
Online wallet will be free of cost. Anyone can avail and use it. However, offline wallet or card will be charged and i assume KYC will be needed for that.

I believe it works vice versa when it comes to KYC, usually most of the online wallets are the ones who are requiring it.

Is it? I am a bot confused. Can you please tell me couple of wallets that ask for KYC? and what is the point of anonymity in crypto world if I have to do a KYC for my online wallet?
If you will ask me for same Question, I do not know and I can not name the wallets developed by foreigners that requiring KYC but we have 2 here in my country 1 is Rebit and the other is coins.ph which carefully identifies the identity of each user. If the ESR Wallet really does not require KYC I think it's easier to have an ESR Wallet account.
debil

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:21:15 AM

Does the ESR wallet consider job or the salary of the applicant?
debil

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:05:12 AM

One of the benefits of esr  wallet said I can open  deposits and issue credits in any crypto currency.Can I do that even with out going to the bank?How?😍
Its very simple and convenient because imagine you can check your account even you are playing or in your job. Even when you are only at your house.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:13:13 AM

I read in esr platform that those had an  esr  token holder, will receive a profits from the company, after each quarter ends.they will receive a 30 percent profits.😍
So ESR tokens will work just like stocks in corporation?  Grin (dividends)
looking forward to hold this token in the future.

This will be best strategy, buy tokens now with good discount, and forget about it for 10 years. Then you will check your ESR wallet and here you are you are vert richest man in the world. This project is really very promising and will have success!

Absolutely this is a promising project  but 10 years is too long , but if you understand about trading and self control. You will be successful someday for sure. So I gonna observe this project and do participate/invest for sure.

10 years is way too much in crypto world at the moment. I am investing in it with 2-3 years horizon in mind. Hope it will give me decent return on that time period.
I absolutely agree because esr platform we will benefit you and other people who use it
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:17:19 AM

As I can see our community is growing and growing. It's so nice to see that people are giving their ideas and thoughts regarding to this project.

Well still I think it needs to grow further. Our telegram group has just 1200+ members. We need to spread the word in all the mediums and help success of this project.
I strongly agree because some of people giving their ideas to become improve our economy and country
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:29:29 AM

thanks for the answer. Was there a pre-sale? If so, what percentage did early investors receive? What was their bonus?
as of now, $2,356,809 usd was raised and 20% discount. from 10 usd each to 8 usd each.
i do not know how much was raised on the pre ico but i heard it was sold out.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:44:54 AM

What are the benefits that we can get if we invest in this kind of application ? Im just curious .
I think there are many benefits we can gain from being an ESR Wallet card user, one of this is we can manage our time carefully because it contains different currency. And it makes it easier to transfer money to different users especially to our relatives who are in need.

Then its just an ordinary wallet, I mean we all know here that there are more stable and success wallet whose in service now . They prove the worth of their services. Now how ESR wallet will compete with some previous wallet ?

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:54:52 AM

What is the right way to avail this card? Does it needed to go to your personal office? Thanks in advance for the answer

I guess the card will be first available for the investors. The card will be delivered to the address of the investors.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:56:47 AM

What are the benefits that we can get if we invest in this kind of application ? Im just curious .

1. One stop wallet for all your crypto.
2. Easy exchange to other currencies.
3. Transfer of money, incluidng fiat, around teh world.
4. Earn income from the deposits.

Does ESR have a plan about the security of accounts ?
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:58:57 AM

Does the team ESR and the devs still have a plan to make some partnership ? What are the thing they do to make more partners and connection around the world ? It will be a big part of their success if they make more partnership .

i believe they will have for sure, i mean it will undergo developments during the implementation of their roadmaps. It will manifest during the listing of ESR tokens to some of the existing exchanges. I hope i answer your question, i suggest that you should be joining their telegram group in order to be updated on the latest news they have.

Partnership have a big role to make a project become successful , so I believe they are working and now under some of the negotiation in some of exchanges and company that is related to wallet services.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: