Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:30:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain  (Read 39363 times)
AschPlatform (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:37:41 PM

i read on the offical website that ASch will launch a PC wallet, its very cool and maybe support cross-chain trading, which means it will support multiple coins, thats really very nice

We are launching our new Asch PC online wallet tonight on Oct 28th, 2017! The English version will be released two days after on Oct 30th.

ASCH Platform - Next-Generation Blockchain Application Platform Based on Multi-Chain Architecture and Cross-Chain Technology
WebsiteWhitepaper •   ExplorerGitHub Community Forum •  Weibo Slack
 • Twitter •  FacebookTelegram Reddit  • FAQs •  Medium
AschPlatform (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:43:40 PM

is there someone who can make a list of exchange where we can trade XAS, and those which can not withdraw or have other bad experience shall be marked out
i found a thread on the Asch offical website, the exchanges are as follows:
1. https://www.asdbi.com/trade/21.html
2. http://bit-z.com/trade/xas_btc
3. https://www.coolcoin.com/xas/  (not recommend)
4. https://www.coinegg.com/xas/   (not recommend)
5. https://www.chaoex.com/dealcenter
6. https://www.bcex.ca/trade/xas2abc
7. https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade/XAS-BTC

hope it will do help
thanks for your effort, but none of these exchanges been heard for me, is there any larger exchange like bittrex and poloniex, i really like this coin
We are doing our best to list XAS on more big exchanges, just stay tuned.

ASCH Platform - Next-Generation Blockchain Application Platform Based on Multi-Chain Architecture and Cross-Chain Technology
enzeperix

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:23:57 PM

Can someone shed some light on the distribution scheme ?
On CMC i see around 20M coins , on the ANN page i read about 100M coins + the ongoing  staking rewards . So how were the coins distributed ? It was an ICO ? What is the distribution chart ?( how much % to investors , how much % to devs etc )
i remember once i read the ico info on the Asch offical web site, but now i cant find it, maybe due to the ban of ico in China
yes, i saw the distribution chart and i cant find either, the total amount seems to be 100M, not including the forging coins and 75% are distributed to investors, 25% are left to dev team
25% to devs ? really ? that is a very big share .
@AschPlatform : Can you please clarify ?
Annihilus

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:51:19 AM

On CMC i see around 20M coins , on the ANN page i read about 100M coins + the ongoing  staking rewards . So how were the coins distributed ? It was an ICO ? What is the distribution chart ?( how much % to investors , how much % to devs etc )
i remember once i read the ico info on the Asch offical web site, but now i cant find it, maybe due to the ban of ico in China
yes, i saw the distribution chart and i cant find either, the total amount seems to be 100M, not including the forging coins and 75% are distributed to investors, 25% are left to dev team
i think 25% is a normal share, maybe a little high, some devs hold more than 95% like Gnosis
usually the share is 10%-30% as i research the big icos this year
derekis126

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:55:25 AM

Asch is one of the most famous Chinese blockchain, I think it will find its place and be the strong platform, we will get more public awareness if you have marketing in BTALK forum.
nevergone

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:16:35 AM

there will be ASCH presentation on Chicago. Hope friends there to join in
https://imgur.com/B1z6LW5
Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:36:02 AM

there will be ASCH presentation on Chicago. Hope friends there to join in
https://imgur.com/B1z6LW5
is it a meet up, thats really interesting to see Chicago friends then, but i am too far away, i wish there is a meet up in Shanghai China to know the community more
btcbringer

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:08:29 AM

Asch is one of the most famous Chinese blockchain, I think it will find its place and be the strong platform, we will get more public awareness if you have marketing in BTALK forum.
yes, i think Asch has the most advanced side-chain tenology, its just lack of promotion, which seems to be lloking up now, it must get a higher place when people outside realise what Asch is
minertrader

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:14:24 AM

The dev team decided to hard cap the ICO at around 1000 btc  and that was more than a year ago..... so you decide if it is a fair amount or not.
Pavlinito

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:27:19 AM

is the current market cap 14 millions or? coinmarket cap must be showing this wrongly,because the graph shows increase, but the number decreased recently acually:)
btcbringer

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:58:36 AM

is the current market cap 14 millions or? coinmarket cap must be showing this wrongly,because the graph shows increase, but the number decreased recently acually:)
yes, i think coinmarketcap made a wrong number, but why did they not correct, the dev team told us they contacted coinmarketcap several days ago, are they presenting the wrong number at purpose?
AschPlatform (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:52:07 PM

yes, i think Asch has the most advanced side-chain tenology, its just lack of promotion, which seems to be lloking up now, it must get a higher place when people outside realise what Asch is
More and more guy are realizing this unique technology of Asch especially many new western friend are paying more attention on Asch, and we are also trying to push Asch to the whole world.

AschPlatform (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:15:04 PM

yes, i think coinmarketcap made a wrong number, but why did they not correct, the dev team told us they contacted coinmarketcap several days ago, are they presenting the wrong number at purpose?
We have contacted with coinmarekecap, but no useful feedback until now, we are now sure where the capture the data, we will track it.

AschPlatform (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:16:53 PM

Hello,

Do you know when asch will be on blockfolio please ?

Thanks

Probably Nov 2 when it starts trading on KuCoin
Blockfolio hasnt add the data of bit-z, but we have submitted the request.

nevergone

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:32:20 PM

More and more guy are realizing this unique technology of Asch especially many new western friend are paying more attention on Asch, and we are also trying to push Asch to the whole world.
glad to see new friends coming, especially the western friends who didnt know Asch before, it will be a huge market for Asch to develop, i cant wait to see the price rocketing
Savik

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:42:26 PM

Circulating supply and Total supply are the same, 111,422,038 coins. Coinmarketcap is wrong on the circulating supply number.

http://aschd.org

Top of screen you can see the 111,422,038 and translated to "Total supply quantity"

https://www.reddit.com/r/Asch_Platform/comments/78y6po/official_explanation_of_the_circulating_supply_is/

nevergone

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:47:13 AM

ASCH is on kucoin exchange in a couple of days, get some btc moved over before nov.1.. I really like this exchange, 90% of the profits go back to the traders and they only trade solid coins. Kyber, Monetha ,EOS and some really good chinese coins are also on the exchange so you don't have to go to some crappy exchange to buy like coinexchange.io.. If you hold kucoins you also get a 50% profit from their trading fees.. The exchange is as user-friendly as bittrex.. Im slowly moving my money over to it.. Really glad to see Monetha and Request Network on it because I am invested in it..Here is my referral link.. Please use it if you sign up and refer others. Thanks.  You get a % of trading fees for referrals also   
https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3hc_Q           E3hc_Q is my referral code
It's a good idea to support the exchange where your coins are invested in.
i have been trading XAS on bit-z, it's all right, but kucoin seems better as there is no trading fee, i will try it

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:25:59 AM

congratulations to the price set a new record recently, though its lower than the highest ever, it still make a good performance among those coins who keep losing value

zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:59:35 AM

Thanks for the coming news... I think in the next days the rallye will start.
Let us hit our target of 25USD per coin.
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:15:22 AM
Merited by ethbringer (5)

Thanks for the coming news... I think in the next days the rallye will start.
Let us hit our target of 25USD per coin.
wow, i can only expect the price hit on $2 this year, if the price really hit $25 in the future, maybe a group of millionares will be born

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: