Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:49:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain  (Read 39361 times)
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:27:54 PM

When will you put up team information and pictures on your website?
Maybe the team information and pictures will never appear on the website due to China policy, other projects like NEO and Qtum in China also remove such info from the website
markkickin

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:37:49 PM

Hello, guys, do you have some special bonuses for $50k+ investors?
zipzop21

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:32:52 PM

Hey Asch, if you need a native English speaker to proofread any of your press releases and social media posts please get in touch. I also do translations into German, and Germans *love* crypto. I'm happy to work for XAS tokens.
AschPlatform (OP)

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:07:56 AM

Hello dev, need local community manager?
i want to reserve it if you need
Which country are you from? Did you ever manage a local community? if yes, which coin is it? Please pm me.

ASCH Platform - Next-Generation Blockchain Application Platform Based on Multi-Chain Architecture and Cross-Chain Technology
WebsiteWhitepaper •   ExplorerGitHub Community Forum •  Weibo Slack
 • Twitter •  FacebookTelegram Reddit  • FAQs •  Medium
AschPlatform (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:09:16 AM

Need Chinese translation
What do you mean? The dev is from China, every document has a Chinese version.

ASCH Platform - Next-Generation Blockchain Application Platform Based on Multi-Chain Architecture and Cross-Chain Technology
AschPlatform (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:14:06 AM

Hello, guys, do you have some special bonuses for $50k+ investors?
Thanks for your support, but we dont reward any big holders, we reward people who contribute to Asch development and promotion.

AschPlatform (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:17:09 AM

Hey Asch, if you need a native English speaker to proofread any of your press releases and social media posts please get in touch. I also do translations into German, and Germans *love* crypto. I'm happy to work for XAS tokens.
Hi friend, we do need native English speaker to help us to do some work, especially Asch is now focusing more on oversea market. Please contact us on our slack channel.

YGung

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:53:48 AM

@AschPlatform, don't waste your time with most of these newbies, they aren't actual people, they're bots.  The bot problem is starting to get out of control on this Forum as a whole, I've seen them come into other threads and single-handedly take them over with a ton of one line posts that aren't even relevant to current events.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Azurewrath

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:58:43 AM

hello, when will the English version of the Asch PC wallet be realeased? its already a long time since the Chinese version launched
ethbringer

Activity: 172

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:41:09 PM

hello, when will the English version of the Asch PC wallet be realeased? its already a long time since the Chinese version launched
I am afraid you have to wait, i have already got used to this kind style of this team, they often promise something but will never surprise you, the new website is a latest example which really better than nothing

Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:48:40 PM

I am afraid you have to wait, i have already got used to this kind style of this team, they often promise something but will never surprise you, the new website is a latest example which really better than nothing
Making a development is not easy, sometimes the dev team focus more on the tech then they will ignore the user experience, i think the the team is not yet mature and need to be improved, maybe some things are just accomlised by the community

nifty007

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:45:20 PM

Making a development is not easy, sometimes the dev team focus more on the tech then they will ignore the user experience, i think the the team is not yet mature and need to be improved, maybe some things are just accomlised by the community
Hi everyone, I follow Asch and I must say was pretty disappointed with the final website. I'm a experienced designer and would be happy to redesign the entire site for a reward
AschPlatform (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:08:32 AM

Hi everyone, I follow Asch and I must say was pretty disappointed with the final website. I'm a experienced designer and would be happy to redesign the entire site for a reward
Can you show us your former work? We welcome anyone who will help to promote Asch.

jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:18:10 AM

Thats a newcomer to bitcoin forum, so it is more desired for you to list your former work to let people trust you, or how can people who you are.

jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:20:55 AM

If you have climbed the thread you will find that, there will not be an individual English version, but the PC wallet will support multiple languages, including English. I think this is better to maintain and update together with the Chinese version.

shidannv

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:45:41 AM

I read the announcement days ago, it said the cctime airdrop will begin again? Is that true?
haowang

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:48:22 AM

You can not tell a project is successful or not only by its website, just like you cannot tell a project only by its PPT.
MARC-KALAAT

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:54:24 AM

can you send me an invitation for the slack
bizonglimang

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:15:22 AM

can you send me an invitation for the slack
I saw it on the third floor: https://asch-platform.slack.com/messages
bizonglimang

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:21:53 AM

I come to find some news about cctime? when will it begin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: