Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:32:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain  (Read 39360 times)
minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:33:31 AM

How is the CCTime airdrop going on? it seems it has already finished, when will the tokens will be distributed? I have binded my XAS address and there is no CCT for mow.

@Aschplatform, can you give me some answer about my questions, I can see you are very active on this thread, maybe you just missed my questions, I hope you can give me these information, thank you so much.
Sorry for missing your question. The 1st round airdrop of CCTime has finished, and the airdropped tokens will be distributed on Dec. 7th, the next round of airdrop hasn't been decided.

Thank you for your information ,I am also keeping an eye on this airdrop coins and I think it is very promising since it is the first dapp on the asch platform. I can wait to get my cct coins on 7th, December.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sanyuanli

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:35:32 AM

How is the CCTime airdrop going on? it seems it has already finished, when will the tokens will be distributed? I have binded my XAS address and there is no CCT for mow.

@Aschplatform, can you give me some answer about my questions, I can see you are very active on this thread, maybe you just missed my questions, I hope you can give me these information, thank you so much.
Sorry for missing your question. The 1st round airdrop of CCTime has finished, and the airdropped tokens will be distributed on Dec. 7th, the next round of airdrop hasn't been decided.
I noticed that the 4th floor is used to exhibit Dapps of Asch, why the airdrop information is not updated there in time?
guangzhouta

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:41:12 AM

Thank you for your information ,I am also keeping an eye on this airdrop coins and I think it is very promising since it is the first dapp on the asch platform. I can wait to get my cct coins on 7th, December.
Calm down man, even if you get your XCT, there is not any exchange having listed it, you can do nothing with it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:41:32 AM

I noticed that the 4th floor is used to exhibit Dapps of Asch, why the airdrop information is not updated there in time?

Yes, the information should be updated, I think the @pigheadbig should do it ASAP, maybe he is busying with something. BTW, any latest news from the asch dev team? And is there any direct relationship between the cctime dev team and asch dev team?

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
bizonglimang

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:52:54 AM

Calm down man, even if you get your XCT, there is not any exchange having listed it, you can do nothing with it.
Yes, the XCT will lay in your wallet for at least 1 year, because the CCTime airdrop will last a year, after that still no schedule for being listed on any exchange.
youheifule

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:57:46 AM

Yes, the XCT will lay in your wallet for at least 1 year, because the CCTime airdrop will last a year, after that still no schedule for being listed on any exchange.
Too many airdropped free tokens these days, and most of them are based on air, nothing to support their value and price.

sanyuanli

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:03:58 AM

Asch founder was invited to attend the application and development of blockchain conference

Recently, the founder of Asch,Shan Qingfeng was invited to attend the application and development of blockchain conference in Shenzhen Nanshan District software science park which is the most developed areas in China and made an speech to analysis Asch side-chain technology advantages,This conference foucused on the application of blockchain technology, and  discussing how to make the blockchain technology drive financial innovation and build a new financial ecosystem ,how to make the  blockchain technology service society  better.this event also attracted many entrepreneur /institutional and individual investor/television reporter.after the conference he got an exclusive interview by ShenZhen Finanaical Channel reporter about how he think of the blockchain and what's the Asch platform.
Here is a interview video of Shan QIngfeng:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzE5MzAzNzYxMg==.html?spm=a2h3j.8428770.3416059.1

It would be nice to have a translation for western investors.
Asch please get your website sorted, your old one was even better
What's wrong with the website, i have visited it, havnt found anything wrong.
Many people think the website is not attractive, only listing so many words with black and white colors, too dull.
Everyone can have a different feeling to the same thing, the website can not meet everyone's favor.
But if most of the visitors think the website is disappointing, the dev should start to concern this problem and think out a resolution to this, you know many investors and supporters of Asch is looking forward an attractive website being shown to the world.
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:11:01 AM

Asch founder was invited to attend the application and development of blockchain conference

Recently, the founder of Asch,Shan Qingfeng was invited to attend the application and development of blockchain conference in Shenzhen Nanshan District software science park which is the most developed areas in China and made an speech to analysis Asch side-chain technology advantages,This conference foucused on the application of blockchain technology, and  discussing how to make the blockchain technology drive financial innovation and build a new financial ecosystem ,how to make the  blockchain technology service society  better.this event also attracted many entrepreneur /institutional and individual investor/television reporter.after the conference he got an exclusive interview by ShenZhen Finanaical Channel reporter about how he think of the blockchain and what's the Asch platform.

Many people think the website is not attractive, only listing so many words with black and white colors, too dull.
Everyone can have a different feeling to the same thing, the website can not meet everyone's favor.
But if most of the visitors think the website is disappointing, the dev should start to concern this problem and think out a resolution to this, you know many investors and supporters of Asch is looking forward an attractive website being shown to the world.

Yes, I am an investor of asch, I know the dev team are working hard on this project from my friends, but it seems they do like to show up to more investors, so I think it is better to show more dev team information on this official website, though some team members are not so famous. That is ok in my opinion.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
shidannv

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:55:28 AM

Recently, the founder of Asch,Shan Qingfeng was invited to attend the application and development of blockchain conference in Shenzhen Nanshan District software science park which is the most developed areas in China and made an speech to analysis Asch side-chain technology advantages,This conference foucused on the application of blockchain technology, and  discussing how to make the blockchain technology drive financial innovation and build a new financial ecosystem ,how to make the  blockchain technology service society  better.this event also attracted many entrepreneur /institutional and individual investor/television reporter.after the conference he got an exclusive interview by ShenZhen Finanaical Channel reporter about how he think of the blockchain and what's the Asch platform.
Detailed information can be found here:
http://bbs.asch.io/topic/2792/asch-founder-was-invited-to-attend-the-application-and-development-of-blockchain-conference
The founder should attend more influential activities, not only for communication on technology with other technical teams, but also on how to attract more invest to Asch with the big invest enterprises.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:00:58 AM

Asch has been listed on many new exchanges, but most of them are rarely heard, why does not Asch take effort to hit a big exchange, one big exchange is better ten small exchanges.
bizonglimang

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:06:08 AM

Asch has been listed on many new exchanges, but most of them are rarely heard, why does not Asch take effort to hit a big exchange, one big exchange is better ten small exchanges.
In fact most small exchanges list Asch by themselves instead of being asked by Asch, but Asch needs an big and influential exchange indeed, much work to do and long way to go for Asch dev.
youheifule

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:10:49 AM

In fact most small exchanges list Asch by themselves instead of being asked by Asch, but Asch needs an big and influential exchange indeed, much work to do and long way to go for Asch dev.
The market is so hot these days, but he price of Asch in not hot very at all, i used to visited Asch's bbs and found many interesting threads there, but these days there is nearly no new thread.

guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:13:52 AM

The market is so hot these days, but he price of Asch in not hot very at all, i used to visited Asch's bbs and found many interesting threads there, but these days there is nearly no new thread.
Only the up rising price can attract more investors, hard work can not be seen by everyone and may gain little in such a capital market, no one is willing to waste time on a long-term project.
guangzhouta

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:23:27 AM

I heard a lot that another Dapp Kwisedom based on Asch is make its ico, and has a private placement with a big discount, is that true or just a scam?

youheifule

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:27:09 AM

I heard a lot that another Dapp Kwisdom based on Asch is make its ico, and has a private placement with a big discount, is that true or just a scam?
As I know the ico of KWisdome hasnt started, so what you mentioned may be a scam. But the airdrop of Asch's another Dapp CCTime has finished its first round airdrop.

guangzhouta

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:29:57 AM

I heard a lot that another Dapp Kwisdom based on Asch is make its ico, and has a private placement with a big discount, is that true or just a scam?
As I know the ico of KWisdom hasnt started, so what you mentioned may be a scam. But the airdrop of Asch's another Dapp CCTime has finished its first round airdrop.
What is Kwisdom used for? i never heard of it before, is it also developed by the Asch dev?

youheifule

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:32:18 AM

As I know the ico of KWisdom hasnt started, so what you mentioned may be a scam. But the airdrop of Asch's another Dapp CCTime has finished its first round airdrop.
What is Kwisdom used for? i never heard of it before, is it also developed by the Asch dev?
A Dapp based on Asch which is used to predict the market, i dont have much details of it, i suggest you visit Asch's bbs or website to get more information.

AschPlatform (OP)

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:34:53 AM

Thanks for your concerns, we are collecting suggestions and advice on how to improve it.

ASCH Platform - Next-Generation Blockchain Application Platform Based on Multi-Chain Architecture and Cross-Chain Technology
WebsiteWhitepaper •   ExplorerGitHub Community Forum •  Weibo Slack
 • Twitter •  FacebookTelegram Reddit  • FAQs •  Medium
colacat1111

Activity: 133
Merit: 103

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:07:10 AM

Hello, I am a newbie to both crypto world and the asch, anyone can tell me how to find the whitepaper of asch?

Antivoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:10:41 AM

Hello, I am a newbie to both crypto world and the asch, anyone can tell me how to find the whitepaper of asch?
welcome to join in Asch family, you can go to this website http://docs.asch.mobi/ for more information
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: