Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:34:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC?  (Read 17810 times)
smailler

Activity: 38
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:07:37 PM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
if you want to stop buy BTC. demonstrate you do not want to make more money. Never thought I would stop buying BTC. because I know bitcoin very potential. it will be powered by more
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:05:39 AM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
No you should not. If the basis of your decision of stopping to buy bitcoin was the recent happenings within the bitcoin cryptocurrency that makes it dump on price, well you should think once again. Instead of stopping to buy bitcoin, you must see it as an opportunity to buy more since it is really affordable and can give you a privilege to earn a large profit when the price pumps once again. So you must continue to pursue buying more bitcoins instead of stopping on doing it.
True just continue to buy bitcoin because bitcoin will be increase so soon and im sure with this because i read some news that the china will be back into its operation, but i never confirmed it since im searching some good information about the bitcoin there. I never stop trading my money into bitcoin because i can afford since i have trust on bitcoin and don't any doubt about it.
needed more than just a single factor to make bitcoin keep growing.

sometimes a positive news still could make the market crash. that is the game of trader , you can not really make a correct prediction in trading crypto at least that is what i am experienced so far , everything unpredictable .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
etherflyerofficial

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 08:47:38 AM

For me, I wouldn't buy BTC at the moment due to high value, however, I would keep buying ETH if possible due to it's great potential in future!
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:09:23 AM

Dont stop buying , go with flow cause  btc is rising every minute this is the best time to buy bitcoin .
You have still enough time before the fork bitcoin is on a rampage.
WOW4U

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:22:12 AM

Stop buying bitcoin when its rising and buy bitcoins when its falling, but only if it is falling really hard. Bitcoin was 2 months ago at 5k dollars then it dropped to 3k.

You could have bought then some bitcoins and you had doubled your money from it.
Techcodes

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:33:32 AM

Yes do stop right now because the price is very high for normal people with normal salaries to be able to buy something like this and take care of our own family that is almost impossible but you can buy it every month a little by little.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:57:17 AM

If you have enough capital to buy btc why you should stop this is the big opportunity given by bitcoin, nowadays bitcoin continued growing up why you should stop to buy no one defeat this altcoin in cryptocurrency.
No one predict what happen even tomorrow or in the future in bitcoin, now bitcoin rapidly up the price value we don't know if it is go down.

JacksonMonroe

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:00:45 AM

Stop buying bitcoins when you think you have enough to make a good profit. Buy always when bitcoin is falling hard. They will sell their coins and you would buy them easily.

Thats what i do mostly i buy their coins and save them much as i can.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:58:22 AM

wherever I will not stop to buy bitcoin.
because in the next year bitcoin price is much higher, compared to the current , seen from the aspect of the user very much. so many people who save and buy more for future needs.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:39:31 PM

You don't necessarily need to stop but you can choose to buy less when the price is high. Now, say, the price dropped, then you can buy more. People seem to be rushing to buy bitcoins or move from alts in anticipation of the fork. I guess it's safe to say that there will be slight drop after that as things go back to normal. Maybe you can buy more then.
The key here is to be patient, if you rush to buy bitcoin when everybody else is doing it you are contributing to make the price higher for yourself and others, there are always corrections in the price and you can take the opportunity to buy at those moments obviously in order to do so you need to have money in hand, so do not forget to save money in case bitcoin becomes cheaper.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:52:59 PM

If you want to buy bitcoin, buy it when there's a dip, don't buy too much when the price is at the peak or still high because when the correction happens your emotion will be tested. It's better to buy slowly everytime it's down until you think you've enough to make you rich a few years later.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:07:59 PM

No do not stop buying bticoins, there are on their top of their career sp far so if you stops buying those, you might missed all those profit that bitcoins could have done to you if you continue buying them.  And a little bit of advice, buy bitcoins whenever the price go down because we all know bitcoins they always go back with their original price or even higher. So just continue gaining bitcoins do not just buy them gain them join in a signature campaigns.
BTCbengi

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:09:47 PM

If you do not stop buying Bitcoin then you can now earn a small profit margin. But at the moment it is different, when its price is almost touched, I always fear that it will explode like a bubble. Nothing is certain now so you need to consider carefully before buying or selling Bitcoin

TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:19:43 PM

do not stop buying bitcoins.
just follow the flow, when people still believe and buy it, then why should we worry.
this is not about profit only, but how the community moves to continue to support bitcoins despite the fork issue upcoming.
time has shown us that people who have previously invested bitcoins and they still do it.
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:37:22 PM

Well i even think that this is the right time to buy. Its market value is continuously increasing even if it is already expensive. And due to the fact that anither hardfork will happen, and if the segwit2x will be as successful or even more successful than the recent one last august, its market value will again increase making it more expensive. So yhis is a great chanve to earn. Buy now and hold .

Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:47:53 PM

You shouldn't stop buying Bitcoin even if it reaches $10,000. Bitcoin will definitely reach its ATH soon enough. It will probably decrease in value because of the correction but I don't think that it will dump as $3,000 as what happen after China banned its exchanges. So expect Bitcoin will cost around $5,000. Bitcoin is a good investment and will probably a great future ahead. So I guess it is better to accumulate Bitcoin as you can.

1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:33:30 AM

No. Bitcoin's journey is going to be brighter and more beautiful and always think positive because it will slow your profit if you don't.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:13:13 AM

No. Bitcoin's journey is going to be brighter and more beautiful and always think positive because it will slow your profit if you don't.
No. because the rate of bitcoin is still low and the rate is going increasing because many people are now investing in bitcoin due to which the rate is on fire so i will suggest you now to buy more and more bitcoin its the time of buying bitcoin so when the rate reach to 20$ then you can stop buying and selling your coins.
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:59:01 AM

If you want to take the risk of gaining a profit from these changes of price of bitcoins then don't stop yet. But if you are now anxious that it may give you a certain loss in money then avoid it for the meantime. The best way to do is to monitor the market and the flow of price. If you believe than it can benefit you more than losing it and effectively make a strategy it then I can't see why you don't want to continue to buy.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:02:37 PM

If you want to take the risk of gaining a profit from these changes of price of bitcoins then don't stop yet. But if you are now anxious that it may give you a certain loss in money then avoid it for the meantime. The best way to do is to monitor the market and the flow of price. If you believe than it can benefit you more than losing it and effectively make a strategy it then I can't see why you don't want to continue to buy.

Yiou just don't need to be told that continue buying and holding and don't stop yet because bitcoin hasn't stopped yet. With the consistent increase in global demand for bitcoin i bet it is never going down any time soon and so tighten your seatbelts and lets  go  for a ride with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: