Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:36:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are We Dead Without China?  (Read 17163 times)
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:26:02 PM

China and Jamie dimon have only played with the market. They manipulated the price just for their benefits. Most of them sold their Bitcoins at ATH and then spread a FUD to buy back at lower price. People who are in loss are generally panic sellers. Those panic sellers need to understand the potential of cryptos. They just can't fall for a news. China might be a dominant country in crypto and their ban will definitely have an impact in the market. But market will recover as it happening now. Bitcoin can very well survive without China too.
Do you honestly think that Jamie's statement had anything to do with that correction? His stance has been known for years and he also made a fool of himself by admitting that his daughter is into it and she's making money. Also, he said that it can as well go to $100k before going down, which in a way is true. If Bitcoin were to go to 10k in less than a year a huge correction should be expected.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:39:24 PM

Stuff like this has happened so many times.

China banning bitcoin, Russia banning bitcoin.

In the end, bitcoin only becomes stronger when the weak hands are out and the scare wears off.

Exactly! Take this as an opportunity to invest since there has been a steady drop of bitcoin prices from the past few days. Expect bitcoin prices to decrease even more after September 30, 2017 since that was the date that China announced that they will stop their operations from large trading bitcoin platforms. Another thing, a lot of people are panic-selling their bitcoins which contribute to the decrease of the price resulting to an increase on the supply market.
To answer your question, China is only one of the many countries were large trading platforms exists. One country alone cannot destroy the whole market even if they are considered one of the largest platforms when it comes to bitcoins.
Real time investors and traders know very well the importance of a dip. Without dip, traders won't be able to earn any huge profits. They become rich because they buy bitcoins at low prices and sell them out when the demand has really increased. Dumping phase is the right time to invest in any asset. BTW, Bitcoins have started recovering already.
BiGG07

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:41:20 PM

Yesterday's and today's price jumping/flipping is a proof that we don't need to china as much as we did before. the price is coming back slowly but surly. i think personally we're heading into a new destination.

Today my Chinese friend from China called me and said that all exchanges in China announced that they will be closed by end of this month. Only 3 large exchanges still will be working in China.
However this news today did not dump prices , as he expected. Instead , today (16-sept) we saw good growth, comparing to what happened yesterday (15-sept-2017).

GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:57:59 PM

Yesterday's and today's price jumping/flipping is a proof that we don't need to china as much as we did before. the price is coming back slowly but surly. i think personally we're heading into a new destination.

Today my Chinese friend from China called me and said that all exchanges in China announced that they will be closed by end of this month. Only 3 large exchanges still will be working in China.
However this news today did not dump prices , as he expected. Instead , today (16-sept) we saw good growth, comparing to what happened yesterday (15-sept-2017).

we never needed China. But China smartly inserted themselves into bitcoin, seeing the potential in something so groundbreaking as block chain technology.

it also didnt help that they are the manuafacturing hub of the world, and literally are the best placed globally to produce asics, the miners that house them, and the operation of said miners.

until China significantly reforms its trade practices (not saying they are bad, just saying they will need to be changed in order to garner my effect), they will remain a majority part of bitcoin, simply because they are the overwhelming source of our miners Wink we are only looking at this from a trade perspective. mining is the backbone of the network, and without a doubt, mining drives the whole of trade (you cant buy coins that havent been mined yet).

China is the supply, until we change thatg. never forget that.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 08:42:01 PM

China has become the powerhouse for Bitcoin.yes Its right but they only down bitcoin for few month or week.They only  ban for theere country .Most bitcoin and crytpo use in china ,So If they try to ban bitcoin and close to crypto-currecncy there country.Its a great affect for cryptocurrency and bitcoin because china use 20% of total bitcoin.But they can stop to run bitcoin and crypto currency.Do u think how much money use in bitcoin and crypto currency.If they try to ban bitcoin first they full amout of bitcoin in the world.So i think its impossible for china.So i hope as soon as bitcoin again rises.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
SilentNightElf

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:43:28 AM

I would like to see some proof or else this is just more FUD
Qastessa

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:55:34 PM

The ban wont affect bitcoin much, also Chinese will use other means like VPN to buy and sell coins in other countries .. Its too late for china to do this
It is being the news now but I don’t think it is going to happen because we are an independent country and we are not dependent on china or any other country. If we talk about the price of the bitcoin then until the end of this month the price of the bitcoin will increase more so just be patient and wait till the price of the bitcoin will make the whole world rock so just feel free and wait for the price of the bitcoin become double.
Ariess

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:00:28 PM

every question is always accompanied by debate.
For me, China is a big country that has the largest number of people around the world. this is certainly influential for the development of bitcoin. we can not deny, the effect of yesterday's dare is the real reality of chinese rumors.

but i disagree if chinese is bitcoin life. for me without china would be better. bitcoin will persist with china or without china.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:20:35 PM

Ofcourse not, even though china is a powerhouse when it comes to bitcoin due to large population it will still not affect the bitcoin to die. What i mean is even though there is a loss of investors in bitcoin it is still not enough to bring down the bitcoin thus we can say that bitcoin still has it. Just wait for the future to come and bitcoin will shine brighter.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:25:47 PM

every question is always accompanied by debate.
For me, China is a big country that has the largest number of people around the world. this is certainly influential for the development of bitcoin. we can not deny, the effect of yesterday's dare is the real reality of chinese rumors.

but i disagree if chinese is bitcoin life. for me without china would be better. bitcoin will persist with china or without china.
yes indeed, china is a big country that is why it has a big effect on the market when it announced that crowdfunding was banned in their country, and many rumors have spread across the bitcoin world. that is also the reason why lot of investors was panic to sell their bitcoin and other alts. but this is not the reason why bitcoin will die, think about it. there are larger countries that invests in bitcoin so dont worry about it, bitcoin will probably survive
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:28:02 PM

So the question is: Can Bitcoin survive without China? In case, it can't then then there is something wrong with it since it is not resilient to ride the big storm it is in.
China does have many mining farms but that does not mean that they could overpower the entire bitcoin community ,i firmly believe that this is just a temporary halt to regulate the exchange and not a outright ban on bitcoin and crypto currency,bitcoin will survive without the China if not the crash would have be severe. With the rapid rise in value in a short time i expected a correction and i believe this is the one and after that we will see another rally by the end of this year.
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:40:48 PM

China was being considered a big player before this  exchange ban, as they started to see that some people were starting to scam and with that, maybe ruin cryptocurrencies. The decision might be acceptable, but it made the value of BTC go down. Now, I think BTC can survive without China, as they weren't the only country exploring BTC. And there may be another countries emerging into BTC, exploring it's advantages and thus, ill make bitcoin more powerful.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:48:19 PM

Of course not,crypto world is more than china,even if they hold like 20% of bitcoin
Cryptocurrency will still develop with the other big country and make china doesn't have choice but to joining as well
Fancyax

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:50:24 PM

No reason to think China is leaving Bitcoin. China is involved more than any country else.

lalabotax

Activity: 1512
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:51:50 PM

I dont know. maybe the experts who can answer your questions.

but as we all know with chinese have been influential as what happened on the day before. once the rumor develops so does the bitcoin price drops down like running water.
of course this is the effect of china that has a big influence on the cycle of bitcoin turnover.

lecongnhan123

Activity: 288

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:30:28 PM

True, if China bans Bitcoin or ICO will affect a lot to cryptocurrency. But we'll get used to it, do not let the Chinese too much influence to the market when we are too familiar with that.

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:32:57 PM

True, if China bans Bitcoin or ICO will affect a lot to cryptocurrency. But we'll get used to it, do not let the Chinese too much influence to the market when we are too familiar with that.

China may hold 20% global market but Japanese and South Korean have more % from China so it's just a matter of time before bitcoin able reach $ 4000 once again. I'm also read that Chinese government did not shut bitcoin in permanently so I think there will be a chance that China will operate bitcoin but with government regulation
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:07:54 PM

China may hold 20% global market but Japanese and South Korean have more % from China so it's just a matter of time before bitcoin able reach $ 4000 once again. I'm also read that Chinese government did not shut bitcoin in permanently so I think there will be a chance that China will operate bitcoin but with government regulation

We already we saw how much china have hands on bitcoins last week. At least now we can wake up and start avoiding Chinese mining pools, and ICO's means it will not repeat once again in future. After having bad experience also we will not change, next if it repeats it will become our mistake. I don't know exactly how much percentage China has hands on bitcoin, but it has more than other countries.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:10:24 PM

China has become the powerhouse for Bitcoin (and the whole cryptocurrency in general) as it is hosting many Bitcoin miners due to cheaper electricity and maybe also cheap labors. China also boasts of probably millions of Bitcoin owners and traders who are influencing the moves of the market on day to-day basis. As far as acceptance of Bitcoin in China, it is comfortably good until such time when the government decided that it is time to intervene.

In general, the Chinese government is not comfortable with Bitcoin as it indeed representing a different currency that they can not control with. since Bitcoin is decentralized it would be hard for the government to make interventions and so they are thinking that maybe it is time to ban it altogether. The government can not kill Bitcoin but what they are doing is actually closing the country as a market for Bitcoin.

So the question is: Can Bitcoin survive without China? In case, it can't then then there is something wrong with it since it is not resilient to ride the big storm it is in.
China is a big country with a lot of people. They hold 20% Bitcoin. If BTC is banned in China, then this will not affect the market. Only 15% to date BTC depressed.
Do not panic we are sure crypto will not be unstoppable.

This is true. Whether they want to accept this or not. Cryptocurrencies are unstoppable, from currency to emails and file sharing the block chain technology holds more than application and can offer better platforms than any other platform present today and some are just afraid to accept it.

I think in the next few months China has their own cryptocurrency because they banned  because it is always like that, from cars to archipelagos and self-claim of properties that is not theirs, they just don't want to be surpassed by something that is beyond their reach and that makes their knees shaking that's why they've cut off the transactions of other crypto.

They will return to cryptocurrencies sooner or later. This is the new technology and no one is stopping it.

Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:32:22 PM

Ofcourse not, even though china is a powerhouse when it comes to bitcoin due to large population it will still not affect the bitcoin to die. What i mean is even though there is a loss of investors in bitcoin it is still not enough to bring down the bitcoin thus we can say that bitcoin still has it. Just wait for the future to come and bitcoin will shine brighter.

That's right, Bitcoin is very decentralized and doesn't depend on the control of a person or a group of persons to thrive and so Bitcoin cannot due because the Chinese withdrew their interest or influence from the market because others will jump in their place as soon as they leave and everything will be back to normal in a matter of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: