Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2018, 06:28:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are We Dead Without China?  (Read 16799 times)
trauchot

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:08:28 PM

Bitcoin suffered very hard because of China, and many investors was from China from which was depending bitcoin course, because billions money was invested, but as we see, bitcoin goes further and grows more, which means that new investors from other countries appeared, which means that bitcoin can dispense without China.

THE GOVERNMENT NETWORK                                                                                                    
The 1st Decentralized Borderless Nation   ||   Be a Pioneer, Participate in Our Crowdsale!
Whitepaper          Lite Paper          Telegram          Facebook          Twitter          Medium          Github
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gutavo1dias

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:15:57 PM

We are not dead without China. Bitcoin is decentralized and if centralization occurs well Bitcoin will figure out a way to become more decentralized. It always does
smajler

Activity: 113
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:38:06 PM

No way, Btc now is so strong in the world. Even if in china the btc will disappear other countries they support this technology so it's impossible unless the internet era will end.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:04:54 PM

China is not te only player on bitcoin market.
Too many people all over the world use BTC to make it depend only from China.
yausundy

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:33:36 PM

bitcoin belongs to all over the world,it has little to do with China
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 311

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:58:03 AM

I don't think without  China bitcoin will dead.Bitcoin will survive without China. But as China has banned bitcoin.May be it will impact on others.

quocsi

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:50:48 AM

I do not believe that without China we would lose everything. The truth is that China is forbidding bitcoins. I think you are promoting China excessively. China has a big impact on bitcoin but I think it is not dominant at all. Bitcoin networks are distributed everywhere.

aysg76

Activity: 482
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:06:12 PM

I do not believe that without China we would lose everything. The truth is that China is forbidding bitcoins. I think you are promoting China excessively. China has a big impact on bitcoin but I think it is not dominant at all. Bitcoin networks are distributed everywhere.
The impact of China's ban on bitcoin lasted for just a few days but the bitcoin survived it successfully and is doing great without it. Bitcoin today is about to cross the pillar of 20k which is a great achievement for it and that's all without China's interference. All that proved to be a hurdle in its path but that pumped it to an enormous height...

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:10:38 PM

Well technically they are really against the very foundation of bitcoin, their government is what I am talking about but I think they are still incapable of banning it in their country this is probably because many of their are smart and wants to gain their freedom for their government, which is why bitcoin has strived for many years in their country.

Henry27

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:26:14 AM

I think at the beginning of bitcoin is prohibited in china market was chaotic bitcoin prices dropped dramatically but over time bitcoin stabilized and its price continues to rise. so whether bitcoin can survive without china? of course can, because bitcoin like internet network no one controlling it.
MerrickMaverick

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:31:52 AM

Forget about China. They will not control anything. Cryptocurrency is not under their control and never will be. However they are not able to ban it even in their own country, so they will have to ride the train, or jump off completely and let it go without them
Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:44:36 AM

Now that there is an answer, going to China not only has not resulted in the death of bitcoin, but has made bitcoin a new height, so China is a dangerous factor. Grin

haster100

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:49:28 PM

we will not be dead without China. Of course, the ban on bitcoins exchange would create an impact on the market, but this would not kill bitcoins.
China plans to regulate the ICO, so perhaps after that we will see a spike in the price of bitcoins.
vinzanityyy

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:51:38 PM

The drop would definitely be a big loss if it wasn't for china I guess.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1036
Merit: 671

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:02:54 PM

The impact of China's ban on bitcoin lasted for just a few days but the bitcoin survived it successfully and is doing great without it. Bitcoin today is about to cross the pillar of 20k which is a great achievement for it and that's all without China's interference. All that proved to be a hurdle in its path but that pumped it to an enormous height...
And back down on the rollercoaster. Nothing to do with China though.
favor222

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:46:50 PM

No, we are not dead without china . There are so many different countries which increase knowledge about btc and they buying btc.
doreraj

Activity: 110

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:38:19 PM

if to speak about Bitcoin, it may be already now can survive without China but in what form suppose nobody knows
prolisko

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:14:35 PM

China has influence, but Bitcoin will survive without China
Regsoa

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:20:13 PM

China has become the powerhouse for Bitcoin (and the whole cryptocurrency in general) as it is hosting many Bitcoin miners due to cheaper electricity and maybe also cheap labors. China also boasts of probably millions of Bitcoin owners and traders who are influencing the moves of the market on day to-day basis. As far as acceptance of Bitcoin in China, it is comfortably good until such time when the government decided that it is time to intervene.

In general, the Chinese government is not comfortable with Bitcoin as it indeed representing a different currency that they can not control with. since Bitcoin is decentralized it would be hard for the government to make interventions and so they are thinking that maybe it is time to ban it altogether. The government can not kill Bitcoin but what they are doing is actually closing the country as a market for Bitcoin.

So the question is: Can Bitcoin survive without China? In case, it can't then then there is something wrong with it since it is not resilient to ride the big storm it is in.

Reading something like this I always wonder when will be the time when countries & Borders will be irrelevant!

Anyways, IMO people with Bitcoin are going to move to places that gives them favorable environment. I see all the countries trying to  grip Bitcoin end up loosing their innovative minds.
Michellekking

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:25:37 PM

China has become the powerhouse for Bitcoin (and the whole cryptocurrency in general) as it is hosting many Bitcoin miners due to cheaper electricity and maybe also cheap labors. China also boasts of probably millions of Bitcoin owners and traders who are influencing the moves of the market on day to-day basis. As far as acceptance of Bitcoin in China, it is comfortably good until such time when the government decided that it is time to intervene.

In general, the Chinese government is not comfortable with Bitcoin as it indeed representing a different currency that they can not control with. since Bitcoin is decentralized it would be hard for the government to make interventions and so they are thinking that maybe it is time to ban it altogether. The government can not kill Bitcoin but what they are doing is actually closing the country as a market for Bitcoin.

So the question is: Can Bitcoin survive without China? In case, it can't then then there is something wrong with it since it is not resilient to ride the big storm it is in.
I don't think bitcoin can survive without China. Now that bitcoin is circulating around the world, it doesn't just circulate in China, it doesn't die because of a country. If China completely bans bitcoin, the entire encryption market will be hit hard, but it will not lead to death.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.