Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:44:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are We Dead Without China?  (Read 17164 times)
Opquar

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:08:09 PM

China isnt the heart of bitcoin that when china rejected bitcoin,  bitcoin will now stop breathing and going to die. I know china is were large investors are coming from but it doesnt mean that when china  rejcted bitcoin  its already the end.

Well, we already know for sure that we don't need China. We've been doing pretty well for ourselves, even reaching an all time high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rommil

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:16:14 PM

It defenetly can survive. Bitcoin is going to grow also without China, the question is what would be the speed of this growth?
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:21:14 PM

All governments and central banks are against cryptos.
I think we will see a lot of turbulence in bitcoin. Does anyone sells VIX options on cryptosGrin

Indeed. I think without China we will still be functional as long as bitcoin is still functional there's no such thing to worry about, bitcoin depreciated when China banned all bitcoin accessibility and even exchanges but who knows that without China we can be even obtain higher amount of profit which people are very thankful about.
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:33:30 PM

China isnt the heart of bitcoin that when china rejected bitcoin,  bitcoin will now stop breathing and going to die. I know china is were large investors are coming from but it doesnt mean that when china  rejcted bitcoin  its already the end.

Yes, you are right for that, I think the Chinese people are not one of the most important parts in Bitcoin, the Chinese do not have the right to make Bitcoin die, without China Bitcoin will always live forever, because Bitcoin has great appeal and has Investors in some countries not only in China alone.
Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:35:47 PM

It defenetly can survive. Bitcoin is going to grow also without China, the question is what would be the speed of this growth?
Thats correct, as we can see without china bitcoin can still increase its price like he see us the other days until now. Even without china there are still a lot of countries who continues to support it, so dont worry about china. Worry about the future of it.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 05:28:38 PM

Probably not the reason to make Bitcoin die, because Bitcoin has many communities in all countries, not only that all big investors who have a lot of Bitcoin will not let Bitcoin die just because China, if letting Bitcoin die they will get lost. . asset assets in their investments in Bitcoin, so everyone does not have to worry about it.
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:48:58 PM

If we die because china is no longer a story about bitcoin, everyone will get rid of bitcoin because it costs no more than 1 cent, but the fact is the price now reaches $ 5700 and will continue to rise, evidence that bitcoin can not be controlled and banned.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:25:19 PM

I can say this straight without flinching: china is dead without us! Who are they fooling? Bitcoin is catering to the world in terms of crypto transactions, trading, and other services. People from all over the world are buying, selling, spending, exchanging, bitcoins. It continues even when china does not care, hell, even if china is wiped out off the map.

Yeah china is not only the country that is contributing to the market and everyone right now is using a mining hardware to earn more bitcoins for their own interest. China is a big help to increase the value of bitcoins but it would not affect everyone even it is gone.
i honestly think that a very small portion of the bitcoin userbase is currently mining; with the cost of hardware for it to be efficient and profitable, and the relatively small amount one gets out of mining, only a few hobbyists will go into mining for the relatively small amount of money they can get out of it. honestly, i think the majority of users either straight up buy the coin with their personal funds, or acquire them through work and services. as far as china goes, sure, they offer a huge potential userbase and avenue for growth, but china isnt everything. there's still the rest of the world that we can rely on, that's the beauty of decentralization.

it can grow, but the real question is how shunted bitcoin's growth will be without china. china alone has an excess of 1.3 billion people, that's a huge chunk of a potential userbase we've lost.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:45:57 AM

Has anyone written a white paper on the politics (or effects) of crypto?  Would like to study this in more detail.
I have not read anything like that but that will be interesting, the most important aspect is how small countries are going to be affected by a currency that does not belong to any government, while big currencies like the dollar are going to keep on existing, I think there is the possibility that the currencies of weak countries are going to be undermined or even disappear thanks to bitcoin.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:08:01 AM

This is not possible Well in my opinion China is a big influence in bitcoin and theres a large number of investor 
but china will definitely have some effects if china banned Bitcoin. thats not a big deal for me
Bitcoin can survive without china.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:06:15 AM

This is not possible Well in my opinion China is a big influence in bitcoin and theres a large number of investor 
but china will definitely have some effects if china banned Bitcoin. thats not a big deal for me
Bitcoin can survive without china.
This is proof that decentralization system is very effective and can not be controlled by anyone, when many people say china is controlling bitcoin but in fact like this, bitcoin will continue to survive and not depend on anyone though many countries are banned bitcoin.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
camsss

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:14:11 AM

We can continue bitcoin even without China. Yes China is a great contributor of bitcoin, but less than 50% of the bitcoin population will be lost. Yes it will affect the value of bitcoin at some point but after that, the value of it will continue to increase, as more people are being taught about bitcoin.

jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 03:22:07 AM

Are you kidding bro, It was about month when china banned btc exchanges but still bitcoin price is rising.
And keep one thing in mind china can never ever impact btc because world support bitcoin. Yesterday there was a new Ukraine regulates exchanges for BTC and also India is thinking about Legalize the bitcoin so how we can say that btc can't survive without china. it can.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:14:45 AM

First of all China didn't want to ban bitcoin but to regulate the exchangers and these are two different things. Second, China is big player but not the only one and I strongly believe that too much importance is given to happenings in China but this is not the only thing that determines bitcoin market, don't forget that.
I think that many people around the globe think that because China has great impact on the world economy and they have a lot of miners due to cheap electricity, bitcoin will die without China, but I don’t agree with this because mining has been started in many countries although electricity is very expensive like in UK, and the decision will never stop people to invest in bitcoin in the future.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:16:23 AM

I don't think so. aren't we alive without China?
When Chinese government stated regulating on the ICO and other cryptocurrencies exchange, especially they have focused on the Bitcoin market. so that many Chinese people have left this platform due to getting panicked. in the meanwhile, Japan has caught the top position regarding Bitcoin capital. so it doesn't matter if China stays or not with this system.
I strongly realize that life and death is not due to the decision of a single country. It is all about the propel around the world. if all the people stop investing and trading in bitcoin that will be the end of bitcoin and it will be  dead. Otherwise just banning in a single country cannot stop the popularity and importance of bitcoin as Bill Gates also realizes that nobody can stop bitcoin. It means big people support bitcoin.
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:21:19 AM

Yes China has population a sizable chunk of world economy. If  Bitcoin is banned by China surely it will affect Bitcoin but will not kill the king of all coins. China is not the rest of the world economy.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:00:39 AM

Yes China has population a sizable chunk of world economy. If  Bitcoin is banned by China surely it will affect Bitcoin but will not kill the king of all coins. China is not the rest of the world economy.
Yes, so many countries interested in bitcoin now.  although china mines comprise about 70% of the world bitcoin processing power but if the china's miners suddenly stop minning other competitors would rise within 1 day. China dominates bitcoin because they know about bitcoin earlier than another countries. So I disagree that we are dead without china.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:12:12 AM

No,I dont think that we are dead without China .As Bitcoin is decentralized in nature so there is no control of any governement on it .So, I dont think that China will have a permanent impact on it .When China banned ICO's and exchanges ,there was a huge drop in the price of Bitcoin but soon a recovery was seen and  now it has reached it's all time high value. Bitcoin is the most prominent digital currency that only depends upon it's demand among the people.So i dont think we are dead without China or any other country .

neolexx

Activity: 118
Merit: 20

ART via BTS & ETH www.magicmouseart.com

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:47:05 AM

The potential problems lies down in the possibility of destructive ways of using Chinese mining farms power. Lot's of money invested in building farms - and It's not easy to change their location. 

Пиcaтeль бизнec тeмaтики (мoя книгa Лoвyшки бизнec-пapтнepcтвa) https://ridero.ru/books/lovushki_biznes-partnerstva/ 
Кoнcyльтиpyю пo вoпpocaм PR и лидoгeнepaции. Упaкoвкa бизнeca и выxoд нa зapyбeжныe pынки пoдpoбнee: 
https://kartintsev.org
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:47:49 AM

China is not dead, it is just trying to have some control. She knows this is the future and is matter of days untill she will resume trading.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: