Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:34:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are We Dead Without China?  (Read 17164 times)
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:37:09 AM

No. The banning had caused a minor effect on the Bitcoin price but without China there will always be another country which can become a major player like China. So, Bitcoin will not die even without China.
It was just a few days its affected to the bitcoin price. But now everything is fine, and today it crossed $6k margin. I don't believe that only one country can handle the bitcoin growth. But with this kind of decisions will affect China based altcoins. I think next Japan will replace China.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr. Robot

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:39:28 AM

Personally I think that bitcoin will continue to grow with or without china. From what I've seen it's usually something about banning all ICOs one month and then accepting them the next. Granted it does mess with the market a bit, I think eventually it will work itself out and be stable.

I've been following bitcoin for about 3 years now and have loved watching it grow.
Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 05:41:06 AM

I suppose a lot of rich and influenced Chinese are owning Bitcoin and alts quietly.
Some smart Chinese can use VPN service to hold crypto abroad.

By the way, if China ban something, this news is like negativity that will hurt China back
in less other business and lost trust.
Remember, any action move/reverse/return (in time) into reaction.

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
coin royal

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:33:10 PM

Personally I think that bitcoin will continue to grow with or without china. From what I've seen it's usually something about banning all ICOs one month and then accepting them the next. Granted it does mess with the market a bit, I think eventually it will work itself out and be stable.

I've been following bitcoin for about 3 years now and have loved watching it grow.
There are many legendry peoples like bill gates etc which make bitcoin really awesome and made bitcoin to the stage that it will not be destroyed by anything, now the price of bitcoin is still increasing after a lot of rejection in the world but here it doesn’t matter and one day the bitcoin will make the people compelled to invest in bitcoin through the price and importance of bitcoin.
lazer1064

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 04:56:04 PM

Neither China, nor any other country has yet undertaken to seriously harm the bitcoin. The prohibition of ICO in September in China was officially needed to counter fraud, unofficially - to counter the withdrawal of funds from China through bitcoin. As yet, bitcoin does not seriously affect the situation in world finance, no one will seriously move, because it requires effort. But if serious events begin, the collapse of stock exchanges and financial instruments, then everything will change. This should be prepared.
China keeps its foreign exchange reserves in the "treasures of the United States." If suddenly their price starts to fall due to bitcoin, China will immediately start acting, and the US too, naturally. But China can do it much more successfully, because there are no problems with protecting human rights because they are not there Smiley The Internet in China is isolated from the rest of the Internet, and to cut off electronic borders China can very easily, and also get its citizens to get rid of bitcoin in order to bring down its price, or to buy from citizens bitcoin at a low price. There are many options.

Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:59:11 PM

China has not accepted Bitcoin.There was nothing bitcoin.When i reply this post Then Bitcoin is more than $ 6000.Now you say is it dead?No bitcoin decentralized virtual currency.it is never die.One time we will die,But then there will be Bitcoin with our next generation
kharen29

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:12:07 PM

Yes, I think so because a lot of people nowadays are learning new ways and studying the best of bitcoin. People don't just rely now on one source. That's why there are now more cryptocurrencies that are being created.
kirilld

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:32:56 AM

Is the entire globe stagnant with no China? You must know that the china is might only a large place of the world. The entire planet is not dependent on China, but China is dependent on the total entire world! â€How we are useless without china?
tosax

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:49:19 AM

I think btc could power through a china dropout. It would cause a pretty big panic but with Bitcoin becoming global over the last few years, china doesn't hold a majority percentage anymore. If you would have asked that question 2 or 3 years ago my answer would be very different.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:18:28 AM

China has become the powerhouse for Bitcoin (and the whole cryptocurrency in general) as it is hosting many Bitcoin miners due to cheaper electricity and maybe also cheap labors. China also boasts of probably millions of Bitcoin owners and traders who are influencing the moves of the market on day to-day basis. As far as acceptance of Bitcoin in China, it is comfortably good until such time when the government decided that it is time to intervene.

In general, the Chinese government is not comfortable with Bitcoin as it indeed representing a different currency that they can not control with. since Bitcoin is decentralized it would be hard for the government to make interventions and so they are thinking that maybe it is time to ban it altogether. The government can not kill Bitcoin but what they are doing is actually closing the country as a market for Bitcoin.

So the question is: Can Bitcoin survive without China? In case, it can't then then there is something wrong with it since it is not resilient to ride the big storm it is in.
I do not think the problem is so serious. China is influenced by the bitcoin and bitcoin prices. But we will not die without China. Many countries around the world are involved in bitcoin in the UK, the US, the Netherlands, India and Vietnam... We do not give up bitcoin for whatever reason.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:19:03 AM

bitcoin will not die just because of its ban in china, it is before its china is the most and bigger in the use of bitcoin, but after the ban bitcoin in china its influence to bitcoin unlike yesterday, bitcoin will survive even without china, because many the country that has acknowledged and used it as payment, and one of the countries that have adopted bitcoin is japan, the country has supported and made bitcoin as a legitimate payment in their country more likely to be the largest in Asia in the bitcoin market
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:56:31 AM

The Chinese market is very strong, but it can only make Bitcoin shake and drop in value, and soon Bitcoin continues to move forward and continue to grow. No, we won't die

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:06:35 AM

The Chinese market is very strong, but it can only make Bitcoin shake and drop in value, and soon Bitcoin continues to move forward and continue to grow. No, we won't die

Can't be sure, because most of the Chinese users are depending on the Japanese and South Korean exchanges right now (as a result of the difficult legal situation back home). So it is difficult to measure how much impact these users are having on the exchange rates. But I guess that the impact is quite significant, due to the sheer numbers and volumes.
hefo73

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

i love coins

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:00:29 PM

BTC ist like a virus, it became global, i don't think China rules BTC..

Signature Campaigns sucks!!!
sydcrypt

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:55:21 AM

BTC cannot be banned, unless internet  is bannned. But the shutting down of exchanges did create a temporaary fall.. but today at this moment, the value of BTC at 6000$ approx itself has proved that china has no influence on BTC.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:22:36 AM

China's large population help bitcoin grow faster but their announcement of bitcoin ban drag bitcoin price lower but as the issue slowly fade bitcoin price again rally and getting its price high and higher everyday. this only show that china's influence can affect prices temporarily but in the long term perspective china cant affect global business interest

Markzuckertion

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:27:17 AM

BTC ist like a virus, it became global, i don't think China rules BTC..
No it is not like a virus, its like new oxigen that going to spread in the world  Grin Wink . I am sure bitcoin will be adopted by all countries so we do not need china.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:28:37 AM

BTC cannot be banned, unless internet  is bannned. But the shutting down of exchanges did create a temporaary fall.. but today at this moment, the value of BTC at 6000$ approx itself has proved that china has no influence on BTC.

I have also the same presumption that the move of China to ban bitcoin will greatly influence its price.  It just also happened that when China banned bitcoin, Dimon announced that bitcoin is fraud that is why its price went down.  But after just a few days bitcoin came back and its price right now is relatively high.  So just like what you said, China as no direct influence on bitcoin.  Maybe we are just thinking that China has a large population and that it is a huge country that is why we are thinking that it would affect the bitcoin price after China banned it.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:31:04 AM

Yes Bitcoin survive without china because this cryptocurrency is very uses in the world not in china only
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:36:55 AM

China has become the powerhouse for Bitcoin (and the whole cryptocurrency in general) as it is hosting many Bitcoin miners due to cheaper electricity and maybe also cheap labors. China also boasts of probably millions of Bitcoin owners and traders who are influencing the moves of the market on day to-day basis. As far as acceptance of Bitcoin in China, it is comfortably good until such time when the government decided that it is time to intervene.

In general, the Chinese government is not comfortable with Bitcoin as it indeed representing a different currency that they can not control with. since Bitcoin is decentralized it would be hard for the government to make interventions and so they are thinking that maybe it is time to ban it altogether. The government can not kill Bitcoin but what they are doing is actually closing the country as a market for Bitcoin.

So the question is: Can Bitcoin survive without China? In case, it can't then then there is something wrong with it since it is not resilient to ride the big storm it is in.

No were not dead without china, in fact, we grow much more without china. Look at the bitcoins price today, almost 6000$ and it is the price without china soit means that we can grow much more even if without them. We are on the peek of our value, thw highest value had occurred even without china so it means nothings gonna stops us to grow in this business. And what more if china come back to us again, we will grow even more and that is a great thing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: