Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 07:29:54 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are We Dead Without China?  (Read 14622 times)
peter0425

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:30:28 AM

Yes, they are a power house, but recent events show that without China bitcoin will move on. to answer your question, bitcoin is very much alive, china or no china.
DOn't worry about CHina, bitcoin is world wide use, CHina market is less than 20 % and it is better now to move out CHina, Now they go to Japan and south korea. It is better because both countries are more open minded than CHina. The Chinese traders will move to both countries I think.

On the contrary, the opposite had happened. The price is going strong without China and I'm seeing a bull run again and maybe push the price to $5000. We don't need to worry about China now because others have taken over like Japan and South Korea in Asia. And the they stay out of the bitcoin picture, the more they become irrelevant to us.

It will be more correct to say that China is dead without us and crypto-currencies. The prohibition of crypto-currency in their country leads China to self-isolation and a decrease in the flow of money into its economy. Sooner or later they will understand it and will themselves want to return to the world market of crypto-currencies. Perhaps this will happen by the end of October.

There are alot of news saying that China's ban is just temporary. If that is true, then we will see them again. The market didn't suffer from them, but the Chinese investor who have lost a lot of opportunity to profit. They have been put at a disadvantage by a particular situation or course of action because of their Government's decision.

▄▄          ▄▄          ▄▄
████        ████        ████
▀▀    ▄▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄▄    ▀▀
▄█████▄ ██ ▄█████▄
████████████████████
▄▄     ▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀      ▄▄
████ ▐███████▌ ████ ▐████████  ████
▀▀     ▄█████▄▀▀▀▀▄█████▄      ▀▀
████████████████████
▀█████▀ ██ ▀█████▀ 
▄▄    ▀▀▀   ▄▄   ▀▀▀    ▄▄
▀▀          ▀▀          ▀▀

B L U Z E L L E
A decentralized database service for the world's dApps
ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter  Telegram  Medium   Reddit  Github
▄▄          ▄▄          ▄▄
▀▀    ▄▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄▄    ▀▀
▄█████▄ ██ ▄█████▄
 ████████████████████
  ▄▄     ▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀      ▄▄
  ████ ▐███████▌ ████ ▐████████  ████
  ▀▀     ▄█████▄▀▀▀▀▄█████▄      ▀▀
████████████████████
  ▀█████▀ ██ ▀█████▀ 
▄▄    ▀▀▀   ▄▄   ▀▀▀    ▄▄
▀▀          ▀▀          ▀▀

B L U Z E L L E
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
laravuemaster

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:31:20 AM

China has become the powerhouse for Bitcoin (and the whole cryptocurrency in general) as it is hosting many Bitcoin miners due to cheaper electricity and maybe also cheap labors. China also boasts of probably millions of Bitcoin owners and traders who are influencing the moves of the market on day to-day basis. As far as acceptance of Bitcoin in China, it is comfortably good until such time when the government decided that it is time to intervene.

In general, the Chinese government is not comfortable with Bitcoin as it indeed representing a different currency that they can not control with. since Bitcoin is decentralized it would be hard for the government to make interventions and so they are thinking that maybe it is time to ban it altogether. The government can not kill Bitcoin but what they are doing is actually closing the country as a market for Bitcoin.

So the question is: Can Bitcoin survive without China? In case, it can't then then there is something wrong with it since it is not resilient to ride the big storm it is in.

If you are going to look at the market price right now , You will notice that it is already going back to normal and it was periodically increasing, So cheers to those who invest at the downtime, They are all so lucky.

PRE ICO  ▀    ▀  WORDCOIN  ▀    ▀  ICO
Sep.27 - Oct.04                            Oct.10 - Nov.07
l3sny

Activity: 845

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:37:27 AM

I dont think that we are "dead" without china, but it was obviously one of the most biggest markets that were buying/selling bitcoins and altcoins, and 3 of 6 new ico's were born in China. I dont know why, but almost all the countries in Asia are very introduced in bitcoin, i dont know why it doesnt happen in Europe, or America, it is a little bit weird.

███
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████████
          ██████████████████████
                         ████████
         ████████████      ███████
          ███████████        █████
            █████████        ██████
                █████         █████
                █████         █████
                █████        ██████
                █████        █████
                █████      ███████
                █████    ████████
                ███████████████
                █████████████
                ██████████
IDivi ProjectI
  ◤
  ▶
  ◣
❖❖❖ CRYPTO MADE EASY ❖❖❖
IDesigned for mass adoption by billion of people.I
  ◥
  ◀
  ◢
ICO
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
Oct. 27th - Nov. 23rd
  ◤
  ▶
  ◣
♦ Whitepaper
♦ Telegram
♦ Website

devil jin

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:46:04 AM

China has become the powerhouse for Bitcoin (and the whole cryptocurrency in general) as it is hosting many Bitcoin miners due to cheaper electricity and maybe also cheap labors. China also boasts of probably millions of Bitcoin owners and traders who are influencing the moves of the market on day to-day basis. As far as acceptance of Bitcoin in China, it is comfortably good until such time when the government decided that it is time to intervene.

In general, the Chinese government is not comfortable with Bitcoin as it indeed representing a different currency that they can not control with. since Bitcoin is decentralized it would be hard for the government to make interventions and so they are thinking that maybe it is time to ban it altogether. The government can not kill Bitcoin but what they are doing is actually closing the country as a market for Bitcoin.

So the question is: Can Bitcoin survive without China? In case, it can't then then there is something wrong with it since it is not resilient to ride the big storm it is in.
Although the banning of bitcoin in China occurs that has a direct effect on the bitcoin's price rate, I think that was not an enough issue to state that bitcoin will be "dead" and the bitcoin users will be totally affected just because we loss one of the major contributors wherein huge potential investors can be found. China is just a part of the bitcoin's big community so there is no reason for bitcoin to die since there is still a large population and countries remaining to support bitcoin and those are enough for bitcoin to stand again and regain its loss from the recent happening.

▨    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WORLDCORE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▨   
«  RELIABLE INVESTMENT INTO OPERATING BUSINESS OF WORLDCORE PAYMENT INSTITUTION  »
▨   website   -   twitter   -   facebook   -   telegram   -   slack       ▶ ICO OCT 14TH, 2017 ◀    ▨
Sithara007

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:27:08 AM

I dont think that we are "dead" without china, but it was obviously one of the most biggest markets that were buying/selling bitcoins and altcoins, and 3 of 6 new ico's were born in China. I dont know why, but almost all the countries in Asia are very introduced in bitcoin, i dont know why it doesnt happen in Europe, or America, it is a little bit weird.

China and the other Asian markets such as South Korea and Japan are very important for Bitcoin. But what can we do if the government bans Bitcoin exchanges? It is a hard decision, but we must be ready to move forward without China. And who knows? China's exit from the Bitcoin scene may be having some positives for the crypto-currency as well.

Badhuamin

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:07:50 AM

in my opinion not, because china is not the only bitcoin user so without china bitcoin still running.

FansUnite

https://fansunite.io

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 04:34:41 AM

Bitcoin is rising again a couple weeks or so after China has implemented their changes. So at this point things are holding up. I would imagine that if China was a make or break situation for bitcoin that we would have been seeing more and more poor performance, but we have been seeing some stability and increases of late. Nothing in this post is meant to be investment advice, but things are looking more positive recently.

━━━  ▌ ━━━ FansUnite │ Sports Betting on the Blockchain ━━━  ▌ ━━━
︽︾︽︾︽︾︽      WHITEPAPER     │    ANN    │    BOUNTY      ︽︾︽︾︽︾︽
▌ ━━━  JOIN OUR SLACK NOW  ━━━ ▌
sapnu

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:46:45 AM

Based on what we are seeing and how Bitcoin is going, we are not. Losing China is indeed a major loss and in fact, it resulted for crypto market to fall hard. And good grief!  Bitcoin is now recovering from what happened. Its value dropped from 4800$ to 3300$ and currently it is again on 4200$ and continuously increasing. It only proves that Bitcoin can still be successful without China.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
random8888

Activity: 70

Another day another dollar

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 04:48:00 AM

it is more like "China is dead without us"!

Jembut Ireng

Activity: 211

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:35:59 AM

in my opinion not, because china is not the only bitcoin user so without china bitcoin still running.
I agree, bitcoin is independent with anyone including china, bitcoin is decentralized so that everyone is free to use the bitcoin. If the bitcoin die without china surely current prices 1 btc = $1, and it will never happen.

nicosey

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:52:39 AM

China want to regulated financial activity within China.  They won't hold back technological innovation.

sort_cirkit

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:10:29 AM

china back again next month. so i think BTC go to the top to the bottom again.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:30:48 AM

china back again next month. so i think BTC go to the top to the bottom again.

That is going to happen for sure, bitcoin dillema is over because of this China banning ICO, but the price of bitcoin is recovering from its huge DUMP and we are all hoping that it is going to hit $6000 this year, when that happen, I'm sure our New year will be so happy and full of blessings. So no matter what happens, I'm just going to hold my bitcoin.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
staff_1307

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:44:03 AM

First of all, I want to say that China will somehow come out of this situation by not banning Bitcoin. But if this happens, nothing global with the crypto currency will happen, because it does not hold to one China.
barhavsky

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:52:01 AM

i think we still can survive without china because people who use bitcoin not only china still many other countries.

jamids

Activity: 238

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:59:07 AM

Once upon a time they have the largest market share in bitcoin that's why when they declare a bitcoin ban few years ago, market was affected very much and bitcoin's price has a downtrend but it's a different story now. There are more bitcoin users all over the world and because of the power of technology, we are more aware of the situation than before that's why even if several people attack bitcoin, still it goes back up because there are more people who believe in the value of bitcoin even if China will not be included in the market share. They have ban several sites in their country like google and facebook because they have made their own version but those companies are growing without the need of them and it will be the same story with bitcoin.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:03:56 AM

i think we still can survive without china because people who use bitcoin not only china still many other countries.

That may be true, but the number of users in China is huge. It can't be easily made up by the other nations. And the most important thing is that China was one of the high growth areas for Bitcoin, along with India and Japan.

Sirait

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:20:15 AM

look, what happened to Bitcoin since they banned Bitcoin initially the price dropped but now its price has gone up again, community lovers Bitcoin pretty strong so even though there is one country that Bitcoin banned is okay, do not be afraid ..

◨▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◧   HACKEN   ◨▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◧
■  DEDICATED CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  ■  TOKEN SALE - END of OCTOBER  ■
◨◧   Website   ▪   White paper   ▪   Facebook   ▪   Twitter   ▪   Medium   ▪   Bitcointalk   ▪   Telegram    ◨◧
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:29:55 AM

look, what happened to Bitcoin since they banned Bitcoin initially the price dropped but now its price has gone up again, community lovers Bitcoin pretty strong so even though there is one country that Bitcoin banned is okay, do not be afraid ..

I guess the prices recovered as the Chinese users moved their coins to other exchanges (especially those in South Korea and Japan). In the end only the Chinese government is going to lose. They will lose tax money and employment opportunities to South Korea.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Gaff

Activity: 407

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:33:10 AM

I think bitcoin exists in different part of the world and has contributed a lot to many sectors.I firmly believe that bitcoin can still strongly survive even without China,because it is not only dependent with China or with a certain country. The progress of this campaign does not depend as to where you came from or what your societal status is.

▀███   ███   ████    ▄██████▄
       ████ █████ █████▄  ███▀  ▀███
        ███▄██▀██▄██████  ██████████
        ▀█████ █████▀████ ███▄  ▄▄▄
         ▀███   ███▀  ███▄ ▀██████▀▀
                      ▀███
███▄████▄     ▄█████▄  ████   ███   ███▀ ▄██████▄  ███▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄███▀▀▀███▄ ███  █████  ███ ███▀  ▀███ █████▀
███     ███ ███     ███ ▀███ █████ ███  ██████████ ███
███▄   ▄███ ███▄   ▄███  ▀█████▀█████▀  ███▄  ▄▄▄  ███
█████████▀   ▀███████▀    ████▀ ▀████   ▀████████▀ ███
███ ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
███
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.