Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:38:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 193 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK  (Read 127307 times)
martinaldrin

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:32:53 PM

For those of you who want to join our Telegram group, where the most recent updates will be made, here you are: https://t.me/SelfPay_ICO

(Yes, it does exist Wink )

Just checked the Telegram, it does exist indeed, but 4xx members? There used to be thousands of members if I recall, what happened?

I contribute to ico when first went live. This project looks 100% dead. no facebook and no twiter posts for more then 5 months. The whitepaper (https://ico.selfpay.asia/pdf/whitepaper-selfpay.pdf) says 4 team members, but none apart from raphel of post anything anymore.

Did you manage to download the whitepaper? I cannot with your link. Maybe they removed it after you posted it?
And yes, that is what I am saying, we don't hear from either James or Kevin and both these account haven't logged-in since January this year. Are they even real people?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Julien_Chalte
Copper Member

Activity: 38

Crypto enthusiast

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:24:38 AM

Hi all,

I am happy to announce that the ICO date has been set! It will start on 25th May 2018 at 6am UTC and will last for 30 days.

The white paper has been amended accordingly and is now back online. The Website will reflect those changes within this week as well. Please keep in mind that some minor changes might still occur as soon as the Legal Opinion is completed.

@martinaldrin: wrong, our Telegram group has always been in that range of members after the pre-ICO phase. As for James and Kevin, we parted ways and they are no longer part of the team.
Stephlambert

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:51:25 PM

.@martinaldrin: wrong, our Telegram group has always been in that range of members after the pre-ICO phase. As for James and Kevin, we parted ways and they are no longer part of the team.

Sorry, but I will have to agree with martinaldirn on this one. I used to be part of the Telegram channel until it disappeared one day (Or I got kicked out, I am not sure)
But if you look closely, the address you are giving for your Telegram channel Julien is different than the address you advertise for on your twitter/facebook feed. So clearly, it is a new Telegram channel. Why lie about it? Sad

You guys keep on claiming you are not a fraud, but you are shady as hell and lie to your investors. Clearly not a good sign.

I also remember Raphael mentioning on several occasion on the Telegram channel, that the pre-ICO was meant to raise funds to invest in marketing/PR in order to do a full ICO campaign in 2018 and raise a lot more. You guys are announcing the ICO just a month before it happens, but no campaign has started, nothing on your social media accounts/websites, you're not participating to any blockchain events, etc.
I am having difficulties seeing how you are investing the money you raised and that was close to 200 ETH (worth about $100K right now) in a non-existing campaign.

What is the wallet address where the funds have been raised? Are they still in the wallet or not? Because if not, chances are you are just pretending to do an ICO you know won't raise anything, just so you don't have to reimburse the investors of your pre-ICO, and the money has been long gone.
liafloor

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:56:12 PM

I contribute to ico when first went live. This project looks 100% dead. no facebook and no twiter posts for more then 5 months. The whitepaper (https://ico.selfpay.asia/pdf/whitepaper-selfpay.pdf) says 4 team members, but none apart from raphel of post anything anymore.

I found raphael email address from domain whois lookup, and email regarding refund.
Yes, this is a very suspicious project. Twitter and Facebook were not updated for 5 months, github - 6 months, this is not normal. I do not understand who will invest money in this project.

Julien_Chalte
Copper Member

Crypto enthusiast

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:32:21 PM

Alright, let me reply point by point to stop this FUD once and for all.

Quote from: Stephlambert
Sorry, but I will have to agree with martinaldirn on this one. I used to be part of the Telegram channel until it disappeared one day (Or I got kicked out, I am not sure)
But if you look closely, the address you are giving for your Telegram channel Julien is different than the address you advertise for on your twitter/facebook feed. So clearly, it is a new Telegram channel. Why lie about it? Sad

It is not a new channel, merely the old one renamed (as well as the invite link). To check this, just scroll up and you will see the whole history. There's no lie.

You guys keep on claiming you are not a fraud, but you are shady as hell and lie to your investors. Clearly not a good sign.

Based on what, sorry? Oh, the lie that wasn't one? What else?

I also remember Raphael mentioning on several occasion on the Telegram channel, that the pre-ICO was meant to raise funds to invest in marketing/PR in order to do a full ICO campaign in 2018 and raise a lot more. You guys are announcing the ICO just a month before it happens, but no campaign has started, nothing on your social media accounts/websites, you're not participating to any blockchain events, etc.
I am having difficulties seeing how you are investing the money you raised and that was close to 200 ETH (worth about $100K right now) in a non-existing campaign.

And that will be the case! Marketing is being rolled out and will kick off next week, in preparation of the ICO launch on 25th May. Just wait and see for yourself Wink

But guys, some of you complain because the ICO takes too long to happen, some others complain because it's too soon. We visibly can't satisfy everyone, so we're making the best possible compromises here given the circumstances, previous communications, state of the market, etc. And keep in mind that I've just been onboard for not even a month. We're preparing this the right way.

What is the wallet address where the funds have been raised? Are they still in the wallet or not? Because if not, chances are you are just pretending to do an ICO you know won't raise anything, just so you don't have to reimburse the investors of your pre-ICO, and the money has been long gone.

All the ETH raised are still there, and proof will be given in due time. No one is pretending anything.
martinaldrin

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:35:09 PM

How come the Telegram channel lost so many members then?
gagak

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:47:49 PM

Even I don't know that this project has a telegram group. if this is true,  I think it happens because the project is already running long enough, and they think there is nothing to worry about. I see a negative comment from someone that this project is a fraud. Is it true?
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:51:30 PM

Even I don't know that this project has a telegram group. if this is true,  I think it happens because the project is already running long enough, and they think there is nothing to worry about. I see a negative comment from someone that this project is a fraud. Is it true?

Its possible. They were promising to continue the ICO this year but its now almost the mid year but they were not yet doing anything and users are now suspicious with the missing whitepaper in their website. You can't blame them after the number of scams in this forum which includes  teams doing ICO and disappears after the funds are received.

bitcoinbelieve

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:42:27 PM

talking is cheap so it is really difficult to trust someone these days without actual hard facts.  Was was the reason why james/kevin left selfpay? Did they get compensated for leaving? If so, did Selfpay used Pre-Ico money to pay them off? where is the money? Do you have any letter from actual lawyer that indicates that they have been helping selfpay with legal advice from the start?
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:49:52 PM

Alright, let me reply point by point to stop this FUD once and for all.

It is not a new channel, merely the old one renamed (as well as the invite link). To check this, just scroll up and you will see the whole history. There's no lie.

Based on what, sorry? Oh, the lie that wasn't one? What else?

And that will be the case! Marketing is being rolled out and will kick off next week, in preparation of the ICO launch on 25th May. Just wait and see for yourself Wink

But guys, some of you complain because the ICO takes too long to happen, some others complain because it's too soon. We visibly can't satisfy everyone, so we're making the best possible compromises here given the circumstances, previous communications, state of the market, etc. And keep in mind that I've just been onboard for not even a month. We're preparing this the right way.

All the ETH raised are still there, and proof will be given in due time. No one is pretending anything.

No offense but who is going to buy Selfpay ICO when they can't keep stuff together after pre-ico. There is tons of new project that is coming out everyday and selfpay is not in good shape
Julien_Chalte
Copper Member

Crypto enthusiast

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:15:57 AM

talking is cheap so it is really difficult to trust someone these days without actual hard facts.  Was was the reason why james/kevin left selfpay? Did they get compensated for leaving? If so, did Selfpay used Pre-Ico money to pay them off? where is the money? Do you have any letter from actual lawyer that indicates that they have been helping selfpay with legal advice from the start?

Happy to discuss staff matters privately with any proven contributors, but not in public, in order to respect people's privacy (similar to what happens in the traditional world where those topics are discussed with investors but not on a public forum). Please PM me with your TX number on the pre-ICO and I will give you more details.

Where is the money? Here:
https://etherscan.io/address/0xF7abBC270a678D211cfBEEE3A1119197A7E01784
https://etherscan.io/address/0xac9e814f84ca2ea6a5938123b4837bc71d2866ea

Total: 211 ETH, all untouched. We didn't use it to compensate anyone, not even to pay ourselves a salary nor for the legal and regulatory costs. All those costs have been so far absorbed by the founders personally.

As for the legal advice, isn't it why we now have Vincent onboard?

Now that you have the hard facts that we didn't touch a single ETH, can we go back to work and focus on making this ICO successful? Thank you.
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:59:51 PM

Happy to discuss staff matters privately with any proven contributors, but not in public, in order to respect people's privacy (similar to what happens in the traditional world where those topics are discussed with investors but not on a public forum). Please PM me with your TX number on the pre-ICO and I will give you more details.

Where is the money? Here:
https://etherscan.io/address/0xF7abBC270a678D211cfBEEE3A1119197A7E01784
https://etherscan.io/address/0xac9e814f84ca2ea6a5938123b4837bc71d2866ea

Total: 211 ETH, all untouched. We didn't use it to compensate anyone, not even to pay ourselves a salary nor for the legal and regulatory costs. All those costs have been so far absorbed by the founders personally.

As for the legal advice, isn't it why we now have Vincent onboard?

Now that you have the hard facts that we didn't touch a single ETH, can we go back to work and focus on making this ICO successful? Thank you.

I understand but people should know not exact details of the departure but in general terms. Did they left on their terms or force out? 

I thought Pre-ICO money was going to be used in development/marketing of the coin, so if general funds has not been touch, what was selfpay doing since Pre ICO? I do realized that it is catch 20/20 but what kinds of thing of improvement (development) of the coin was done since last year? Does selfpay has any partnership with anyone/company?
Julien_Chalte
Copper Member

Crypto enthusiast

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:24:04 PM

Quote from: bitcoinbelieve
I understand but people should know not exact details of the departure but in general terms. Did they left on their terms or force out? 

It's still a no, we won't discuss staff matters publicly. I told you in my previous post how to get the explanation, should you be one of our contributors.

I thought Pre-ICO money was going to be used in development/marketing of the coin, so if general funds has not been touch, what was selfpay doing since Pre ICO? I do realized that it is catch 20/20 but what kinds of thing of improvement (development) of the coin was done since last year? Does selfpay has any partnership with anyone/company?

Ok so now things get a little funny. People started to insinuate that maybe the money was gone. We proved that it's still here intact. If some ETH were missing, people would complain. And now we get blamed for not spending it, as we were not ready to utilize it the right way until now?

Yes, the project got 1-2 month(s) delayed compared to the original timeline. It happens, and that is exactly why Vincent and I joined the project to push it forward thanks to our experience.

Now that the main hard facts and our good faith have been proven (all contributions from the pre-ICO being here and set to be spent mainly to promote the ICO itself), I will stick to the announcements schedule to update you all as things evolve. Thank you.
Stephlambert

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:47:05 PM

Ok so now things get a little funny. People started to insinuate that maybe the money was gone. We proved that it's still here intact. If some ETH were missing, people would complain. And now we get blamed for not spending it, as we were not ready to utilize it the right way until now?

I wouldn't qualify that as funny, or we do not have the same sense of humour.

I personally find it more alarming you are announcing that the sale goes live in 1 month but have not yet started to use that preICO money to do any marketing/PR of any sort, when clearly the message during the perICO was that you were doing a first round to raise marketing money.

- Your social media accounts are totally inactive, even if you officially announced something here, nothing is relayed anywhere else.
- The Telegram channel changed name for obscure reasons, losing half of its members in the process
- The website has not changed since you supposedly scaled it down to avoid scammers

I wouldn't call that being ready. What's the plan? Doing nothing at all and hope to raise millions? At this point, even if you launch a full on marketing campaign, 1 month is ridiculous.

On a side note, the wallet addresses you are showing are also not the original address. How come?
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:09:45 PM

It's still a no, we won't discuss staff matters publicly. I told you in my previous post how to get the explanation, should you be one of our contributors.

Yes, the project got 1-2 month(s) delayed compared to the original timeline. It happens, and that is exactly why Vincent and I joined the project to push it forward thanks to our experience.

Now that the main hard facts and our good faith have been proven (all contributions from the pre-ICO being here and set to be spent mainly to promote the ICO itself), I will stick to the announcements schedule to update you all as things evolve. Thank you.

This sounds really fishy.  I don't think, it is good sign to see the founders leave the coin just like that (without the reasons) and by the way who is going to buy selfpay when there is more better coins available on the market?
mondobitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:49:14 AM

What about the bounty campaign? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2199273.0
Stephlambert

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:06:15 AM

True, I forgot about the bounty campaign. They had a campaign manager as well and if I am correct, managers like that get paid depending on the amount raised, so how come they did not pay him/her? Maybe that's why the campaign was actually stopped?
martinaldrin

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:47:25 AM

They don't even bother answering anymore. Looks like Julian has not connected to the forum for days now.
They've posted something on twitter, but nobody comments/shares/retweets, so the community is dead. You can't find their Facebook link on the website anymore either.

There's a new white paper with poor quality visuals added that don't even match the original white paper design lol.

I guess whoever was part of the team before saw that the project was not serious anymore and left rather than be part of that joke. Good on them.
Julien_Chalte
Copper Member

Crypto enthusiast

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:27:02 PM

Taking the risk to repeat myself, I would rather spend time on what really matters (preparing the ICO) and stick to important announcements than responding to trolls (which seems to be your sole purpose for coming @martinaldrin).

Whatever we say, whatever we do, you always seem to find a reason to criticize the project, even misleading people on some aspects because you didn't check well enough. Are you even a past contributor? Why so much hate?

As for our community, it's building up along our marketing efforts, which are starting to roll out now. But I've already said that, didn't I?
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:28:37 PM

Its going to be a lot harder for your comeback though, your team would have to bring something on the table that is worth investing else this will end up being just the second scam attempt. There are lots of ICOs that is worth investing and are coming out later too, if you are not going to show something to believe in, its better for you to just shutdown and walk with the funds you got from the first attempt.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 193 »
  Print  

Jump to: