Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:04:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Graet.Loan - Paying 0.05% interest daily  (Read 53026 times)
julz
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:09:37 AM

[h3]Request for information[/h3]

I am requesting the 'Current company information' company extract document from ASIC ( https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/RegistrySearch/faces/landing/panelSearch.jspx?searchText=152308239&searchType=OrgAndBusNm&_adf.ctrl-state=tas6tde7z_4 ) regarding WeExchange Australia, Pty. Ltd. I believe that someone here has already paid for the document.

If you do, please email me.

You are a scammer too. Graet will ignore all of your requests and demands. When people gave you bitcoins they didn't have any kind of written agreement with you. Legally they can't demand anything from you. You know this very well.

You didn't have any written agreement with Graet either. His forums posts mean nothing, so you can't do anything. Graet might pay other creditors a little bit, probably very little only because he doesn't want to lose his face completely. But you're a scammer, so you're last on his list.

You didn't have any written agreement with Graet either. His forums posts mean nothing, so you can't do anything.

Without prejudice: I have received an Australian legal opinion which said otherwise.

That said - if Graeme can come up with the occasional 1% payment over the next year or so - and actually stick to his own schedules - and communicate better - I may be willing to give him a chance to have another entrepeneurial shot within this new bitcoin space.
This is a growing industry with lots of opportunity. While Graeme has come unstuck for one reason or another - he has demonstrated some strong entrepreneurial spirit and the expertise to get some projects off the ground.

The lack of communication, and further failure to stick to his word is angering me though.

Graeme - as the single largest graet.loan holder, I'm willing to give you the peace of mind that no legal action is pending from me (over some to be agreed period). You need to *negotiate* the timeframes with us.

@electricwings   BM-GtyD5exuDJ2kvEbr41XchkC8x9hPxdFd

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lunarboy

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:02:06 AM

Tradefortress: or whoever you are these days. Please go away, you're helping nobody but yourself .... as usual.

Julz: Agreed if graeme were to come up with a viable business plan and some sort of timeframe for payback, along with occasional 'windfall' payouts i'd be happy.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:19:56 AM

ASIC company extract: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bza0Sx1iSRWqRVlNSm94YUtwSjQ/preview?pli=1
thy

Activity: 685

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:20:25 AM

According to my sources no one will ever receive any adequate compensation.

Graet is almost broke. His promises are just words.

9 month ago he said he would repay bulk of the loan by mid 2014. Now he promised 20BTC to all of us, which is pathetic. By the way, he still didn't pay those 20BTC. 20BTC is 1% of 2000BTC. According to my sources Graet bought back about 7000 of his shares, which is 70BTC. So he still owes 1930BTC.
Accourding to the asset holders list when bitfunder closed there was only 194 006 outstanding shares in Graet loan so he must have bought back 5 994 shares back then already, or did you mean that Graet also is one of these adresses to:

7855   1FQLUf2cnS5gbEyxhbxEVkURVJ76DJHFej
7481   1JgrxkAbiCUnhY7jYJ5Vkiisx4DynNxCD9
6998   15x6dVyAJSXeH897dJ3cgF7Wf7CekeZmgj

that holds around 7000 shares in Graet loan.

I know how much his "btc businesses" make. It's very little. If you sue him, you get almost nothing after all legal fees.

Write this off, he is really a degenerate just like Justin00 says.

According to my sources in summer 2013 Graet had BTC securities worth at least 1000BTC. Almost all of them were scams and he waited until October or Novermber when it was too late sell them.

Graet himself admits his garbage portfolio lost 500BTC value in October. In summer his garbage portfolio was worth much more.

I'm not going to list what he had and how much. I can say I verified some of the data my sources gave me. It all was correct.

We can hope for very little compensations. Suing will give even less, because according to my sources he's almost broke.
What happened to the 500 BTC that was left in October, dident Graet sell off any of those stocks and get his funds out of BTCTC & Bitfunder or whatever stock exchange he had investments in ?
500 btc is at least 25% of what the loan was for & if he has taken advantage of the BTC price movement since then and sold/bought at the right time to the right price it could be much more by now.

glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:24:23 AM

More general docs on the criminal Ukyo, and his partner in crime Graet:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bza0Sx1iSRWqYVRiMkRaLVlrcFE&usp=sharing

If anyone has any updated info, whereabouts, facebook page, or anything, please post. It's disgusting that these two have stole more than 6000 btc from their users, and they've had nothing happen, not even so much as an inconvenience.

Can't stand thieves myself, I'm surprised how calm most of you have been just watching your money get stolen from your pockets.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:00:39 AM

I've been here since 2012 and seen it happen so many times.
I don't understand how people are so laid back about it... some one screwed me over $7 on ebay once... all hell broke loose... Twas the principle of the matter.

99% of people aren't going to confront some one though and that is usually the only way to make progress.
I dare say less than 1% actually follow through with legal proceedings... Heaps of "yeah yeah I will sue xxx to" but making the statement seems to be the only action taken.

Each to their own. You guys must be way to rich Smiley

Can't stand thieves myself, I'm surprised how calm most of you have been just watching your money get stolen from your pockets.

rudrigorc2
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:01:41 PM

Graet owes me 150BTC since april/13. Not part of this specific loan.

So, add this to the disaster.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 01:39:28 PM

So he can not even be bothered to post here owning over $1,000,000 in BTC? Amazing....
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:20:59 AM

So he can not even be bothered to post here owning over $1,000,000 in BTC? Amazing....

Do you see the value of the legal system now? Unfortunately it is impractical if you're across country borders, but some of us are in Australia.

PS: No, my messages are not intended for Graeme Tee. Bitcointalk is not the way I will be communicating with him.
Keven

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:57:58 AM

According to my sources no one will ever receive any adequate compensation.

Graet is almost broke. His promises are just words.

9 month ago he said he would repay bulk of the loan by mid 2014. Now he promised 20BTC to all of us, which is pathetic. By the way, he still didn't pay those 20BTC. 20BTC is 1% of 2000BTC. According to my sources Graet bought back about 7000 of his shares, which is 70BTC. So he still owes 1930BTC.
Accourding to the asset holders list when bitfunder closed there was only 194 006 outstanding shares in Graet loan so he must have bought back 5 994 shares back then already, or did you mean that Graet also is one of these adresses to:

7855   1FQLUf2cnS5gbEyxhbxEVkURVJ76DJHFej
7481   1JgrxkAbiCUnhY7jYJ5Vkiisx4DynNxCD9
6998   15x6dVyAJSXeH897dJ3cgF7Wf7CekeZmgj

that holds around 7000 shares in Graet loan.

I know how much his "btc businesses" make. It's very little. If you sue him, you get almost nothing after all legal fees.

Write this off, he is really a degenerate just like Justin00 says.

According to my sources in summer 2013 Graet had BTC securities worth at least 1000BTC. Almost all of them were scams and he waited until October or Novermber when it was too late sell them.

Graet himself admits his garbage portfolio lost 500BTC value in October. In summer his garbage portfolio was worth much more.

I'm not going to list what he had and how much. I can say I verified some of the data my sources gave me. It all was correct.

We can hope for very little compensations. Suing will give even less, because according to my sources he's almost broke.
What happened to the 500 BTC that was left in October, dident Graet sell off any of those stocks and get his funds out of BTCTC & Bitfunder or whatever stock exchange he had investments in ?
500 btc is at least 25% of what the loan was for & if he has taken advantage of the BTC price movement since then and sold/bought at the right time to the right price it could be much more by now.
7855   1FQLUf2cnS5gbEyxhbxEVkURVJ76DJHFej
That's mine Sad

I love invest.
+EV all the time.
我的私人投资基金:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=286866.0
picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:18:08 PM

Do you see the value of the legal system now? Unfortunately it is impractical if you're across country borders, but some of us are in Australia.

PS: No, my messages are not intended for Graeme Tee. Bitcointalk is not the way I will be communicating with him.

You can have a legal system without a big powerful state that does unlawful acts all the time and want to control everything
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:08:46 PM

You can have a legal system without a big powerful state that does unlawful acts all the time and want to control everything

To have a legal system, you need to have a big_powerful_something, whatever you want to call it.  Because enforcement.
Justin00
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:06:27 PM

Someone should have t-shirts made
"I invested with Graet and all I got was this t-shirt"

They will be a huge hit!! Seriously!! They could be custom made for 95% of the "companies" in securities section.
Bitcoin logo on 1 side, some one getting bent over on the other side...
big big money making op for someone with a t-shirt printing press thingo.

I'm some what serious.

Justin00
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:08:10 PM

Oh sweet jesus I have it !!!
So some one wears the t-shirts I mentioned in post above... then your buddy could wear the classic "I'm with stupid" t-shirt with an arrow pointing to the side.

Again bitcoin logo on it... Obviously they have been done before, but could sell em as a pair.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 04:17:13 AM

Oh sweet jesus I have it !!!
So some one wears the t-shirts I mentioned in post above... then your buddy could wear the classic "I'm with stupid" t-shirt with an arrow pointing to the side.

Again bitcoin logo on it... Obviously they have been done before, but could sell em as a pair.

Crowd fund that shit and add billboards ! Grin

https://www.startjoin.com/hannityidiot

ru0chen

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 06:54:18 AM

does anyone get the 1% reply? I get nothing~~~
szmarco

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:52:53 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 12:16:32 AM by szmarco

does anyone get the 1% reply? I get nothing~~~

deleted.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 03:02:56 PM

Have been a bit busy, but don't worry my intentions have not changed Smiley
thy

Activity: 685

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:04:47 PM

Is that a bad joke or something ?

A) That transaction is from the 10 sept and none else than you have mentioned recieving any coins.
B) That transaction is in total under 5 btc not just below 20 BTC
C) I checked 5 random adresses that was sent coins in that transaction, none of them was on the list of adresses Graet owes Bitcoins.
D) He still havent sent me anything of what he owes me.

lunarboy

Activity: 544

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 12:09:44 AM

Is that a bad joke or something ?

A) That transaction is from the 10 sept and none else than you have mentioned recieving any coins.
B) That transaction is in total under 5 btc not just below 20 BTC
C) I checked 5 random adresses that was sent coins in that transaction, none of them was on the list of adresses Graet owes Bitcoins.
D) He still havent sent me anything of what he owes me.

conclusion ?  ru0chen=$username=tradefortress=trolls  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: