Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:15:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐  (Read 30024 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:36:41 AM

Found out the Komodo has the highest points when it comes to innovation and it is being used by Utrum for their ICO or dICO. Does that mean it will also be that innovative? I hope it can surpass its competitors.

Everything is possible with the technology now. For this project to become successful they really need to create a features that can surely attract many investors and the team need to be more active and dedicated.
Reaching more investors by sharing the information across various social platforms will bring us a chance to gain more investors and easily achieve success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:39:04 AM

Found out the Komodo has the highest points when it comes to innovation and it is being used by Utrum for their ICO or dICO. Does that mean it will also be that innovative? I hope it can surpass its competitors.

Everything is possible with the technology now. For this project to become successful they really need to create a features that can surely attract many investors and the team need to be more active and dedicated.
Reaching more investors by sharing the information across various social platforms will bring us a chance to gain more investors and easily achieve success.
Today advertizing cryptocurrency in the majority the known social networks became impossible because of blocking. I don't know who has affected it, but the fact remains.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:42:20 AM

The project will be interesting first of all for novice investors. Those who have long been engaged in this will be useful project achievements or not?

Why you said that it will find interesting by the novice investors? Does professional investors will not like this kind of project? For me I find it really interesting most specially the dico app, other projects don't have this.
All of them, they find it interesting because they can give beneficial for both the novice investors and also the professional investors.
There would be no diversion of investors any one can choose any plan and Utrum gives all the freedom for investments and it aims on the goal to satisfy better outcome for the investors who trust utrum.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:46:59 AM

I'm sure the team has been trying to do the best, and the features are pretty good, I'm also sure the people ug involved here are great people and have a lot of experience.
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:50:08 AM

I'm sure the team has been trying to do the best, and the features are pretty good, I'm also sure the people ug involved here are great people and have a lot of experience.
The project not usual also has special specifics, thus the team of developers really has to be skilled for start something similar.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:26:05 AM

Yes you're right,  every side of this project monitored by the members of the team,  that's why they are in right track,  it may not be number one but at least part of top 10. This means they are step by step near to top, simply tells us that it is a great project and have a well skilled members of the team.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:37:17 AM

Today advertizing cryptocurrency in the majority the known social networks became impossible because of blocking. I don't know who has affected it, but the fact remains.
We will have to wait for new platforms for advertising ICOs, which will be powered by blockchain. There are many which are in development phase and soon will revolutionize ads for ICOs
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:33:17 AM

Your team is just great support from both users and partners. The Utrum project deserves attention, the team always answers all questions from users who have just joined. Not all of the project are such responsive administrators, I've met and there are those who do not answer in groups at all. But I really like this project! I continue to support him.
I agree with you, the project team is really very active in this group. We can be sure that the project is developing according to plan and very soon it will achieve success in its field.
Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:23:42 AM

The popularity of UTRUM will increase, considerably excellent work of team. We will wait patiently and we will look how far this project will promote.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:46:16 AM

The popularity of UTRUM will increase, considerably excellent work of team. We will wait patiently and we will look how far this project will promote.

They also have bounty program currently running. This will be a good indication that the growth of the project will increase.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:52:14 AM

Your team is just great support from both users and partners. The Utrum project deserves attention, the team always answers all questions from users who have just joined. Not all of the project are such responsive administrators, I've met and there are those who do not answer in groups at all. But I really like this project! I continue to support him.
I agree with you, the project team is really very active in this group. We can be sure that the project is developing according to plan and very soon it will achieve success in its field.
Furthermore. Even in telegram channel the admin is very responsive in answering some questions and they always gives new announcements and updates regarding the progress of the project. And also, the team is really doing what's best for Utrum project especially on how to attract people to contribute in the ICO.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:15:12 AM

Agree, the competition in the market is very high and every project needs to be worthy to gain trust and completely show investors that they are the best among others in the market. Since Utrum is starting to create noise in the market nowadays they most prevail their best shots out of everything to be choosen as the best.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:35:20 PM

Furthermore. Even in telegram channel the admin is very responsive in answering some questions and they always gives new announcements and updates regarding the progress of the project. And also, the team is really doing what's best for Utrum project especially on how to attract people to contribute in the ICO.
Yes, I completely agree with you, the telegram channel's admin is most of the time stay active on the channel and provide all the updates which are related to the project. As well the admin is gives all the answers in a polite manner which is asked by the community members and investors.

yenphuong2903

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:46:42 PM

The features brought by Utrum project seems to have a good effect for all bicoiners who wants to have a long term investments. With low transactions fees, fast and easy and with no delays is very attractive for all potential investors. And now that they have included in the Barterdex Exchange, surely it can captivate more investors to joined on this project.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:26:17 AM

Hope project will reach their goals and plans. Since they are now trendy in crypto market nowadays. I will continue to support the development and progress of this project and hoping they can create uncommon twist for this project to be preeminent among its batch.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:34:44 AM

The features brought by Utrum project seems to have a good effect for all bicoiners who wants to have a long term investments. With low transactions fees, fast and easy and with no delays is very attractive for all potential investors. And now that they have included in the Barterdex Exchange, surely it can captivate more investors to joined on this project.
I agree with you mate. Their platform and innovation are really kicking off. This could be a great time for the users and investors to join Utrum which they are going to be successful.
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:42:46 PM

Utrum, the grass-roots project building a trust platform for crypto investors launched their “Transparent Crowdsale”. Read more on BTCManager:

https://btcmanager.com/utrum-a-trusted-playbook-for-crypto-investors-launches-first-of-its-kind-decentralized-ico-dico-on-komodo-platform/
utrum.io (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 10:29:19 PM

24 hours LEFT for $KMD 30% Bonus offer.

If you dint buy $OOT yet, this is your final chance to get it.

Starting 21 May, the bonus will be 15% on 50+ coins not just Komodo

https://utrum.io/tokensale/
babysocoolll

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:17:48 AM

How does this project secure the funds of the investors? Are the devs certain about the functionality of this platform?
smartofgiving

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:26:35 AM

Are you listed on any exchanges?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: