Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:42:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐  (Read 30024 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:48:12 AM

Utrum has some talented members that will be the catalyst for success of this project. Good luck guys. Will you offer any airdrops?
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:48:41 AM

James Lee or Jl777 is the lead advisor of this project. Its good because he is also pard of the Komodo platform which is doing well now in the exchange sites.
These advisors are playing a tremendous role in the platform with their excelling guidance and outstanding instructions which they are directing the teams, that is making everything achievable to reach the goals successfully.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:03:01 AM

Utrum has some talented members that will be the catalyst for success of this project. Good luck guys. Will you offer any airdrops?
Indeed. Definitely, they must offer an airdrop because the airdrop can gain them so much impact in their project, their project will be known.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:08:40 AM

Indeed. Definitely, they must offer an airdrop because the airdrop can gain them so much impact in their project, their project will be known.

I agree, the airdrop is a good way of letting know all people that this project is live now and it will surely increase their exposures. Also giving free airdrops may add more members of this community.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:12:07 AM

Yes, if a project really have a great team members then the success is really near to achieve. They just need to be more active and more focus with the developments and always makes new updates.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:15:04 AM

Do they have an active team who will be communicating with all the participants who choose Utrumn as their choice? This build huge trust for us also to participate.

You are right, this project should assign professional community manager that will answers most of the investors queries regarding this project, so that serious investors will be encourage join in this project.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:20:39 AM

Nice video presentation.I liked it because of its brevity and well-composed visuals.Such and must be rollers op projects

I am really amazed that the team make a good and attracting videos like that one. I hope many investors and supporters will recognize the team's effort.

Same here I was mesmerized of the video presentation it was simple but detailed. This kind of marketing strategies are one of the best because trough this the project can attract and convinced more investors. I hope that they will continue to create same amazing videos to attract more investors. Hoping for more positive feedback's with this video presentation and other advertisements and promotion that Utrum will release.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:25:51 AM

Thanks for the feedback. We will be using Artificial Intelligence to stop fraud on our system. We have dynamic reputation for analysts based on their success rate. These things will keep checks and balances in the ecosystem.

Thanks for you reply, I hope it will work effectively in practice. I have question, When analysts rate projects, what makes their rate consider as successful or failure ?

It's great that Utrum have artificial intelligence that will prevent fraud in the project. The project is already advanced and I hope they will become successful.

Well, with this kind of technology, there is a big chance for this team to succeed. AI technologies nowadays are very attractive and demand in the market. And if this can truly help to stop fraud in the project, maybe it can also detect some hackers and scammers? I hope dev team will provide more informations and explain further to us about the usage of this AI technology.
AI technologies can be very well presented for the platform which gives knowledge for users in the form of books. Many people it is simply banal don't like to read paper books, such process doesn't attract interest of them.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
zevl194

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:30:31 AM

Nice video presentation.I liked it because of its brevity and well-composed visuals.Such and must be rollers op projects

I am really amazed that the team make a good and attracting videos like that one. I hope many investors and supporters will recognize the team's effort.
Actually any difficulties in record of the video presentations by developers. It often happens in many projects and it isn't new. It only as one of usual aspects of promotion.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:34:41 AM

Do they have an active team who will be communicating with all the participants who choose Utrumn as their choice? This build huge trust for us also to participate.
Yes utrum has very good communicating team and they give your all answers into this thread. They also solve all queries related to utrum and give updates. And if you want to get latest updates then i suggest you to join the official telegram group of utrum.
Prk_7

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:11:55 AM

Video presentation really helps a project because many people get useful information about the project. This shows that the team is dedicated and doing things which will  attract users and Investors.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:43:53 AM

The team should build an interactive community on a social platform and be active to solve queries. The interaction will really help build a trust and will be great for the development of the project.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:31:39 AM

You can communicate them thru their telegram group. i know because i am a member of that group also. If you have inquiries i am sure they are willing to help.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:51:50 PM

Yes, if a project really have a great team members then the success is really near to achieve. They just need to be more active and more focus with the developments and always makes new updates.
Yes, absolutely the project has innovative as well as a hardworking team which always takes major actions which will definitely help the project for its growth. Due to this hard work they will get success very soon.

utrum.io (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 05:53:18 PM

We believe in the importance of demonstrating our trustworthiness as a project and team. Check our first utrum transparency report where we locked operations reserve and team funds as specified in the whitepaper.

https://medium.com/utrum/utrum-token-transparency-report-366896adacb0
utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:37:15 PM

Sathvik. We are Utrum Team who are responding to all the questions. This thread is not operated by bounty or other moderators
utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:38:38 PM

Thanks for the feedback. We will be using Artificial Intelligence to stop fraud on our system. We have dynamic reputation for analysts based on their success rate. These things will keep checks and balances in the ecosystem.

Thanks for you reply, I hope it will work effectively in practice. I have question, When analysts rate projects, what makes their rate consider as successful or failure ?

The member voting will decide that
utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:41:04 PM

Hi developers! I liked your project. It would be very interesting, if you played a presentation video. Where do you tell about the idea of the project and how it will work. I think that it would be very convenient for beginners, who just got behind the project.
If such video presentation are available that will enrich better even for all the supporters to reach out to the potential investors and it builds an added value and reputation in terms of approach.

Intro Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5K0J7JIJbw

Our website

https://utrum.io

TokenSale details and process

https://utrum.io/tokensale
utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:44:13 PM

There has been a lot of sites that rate or review upcoming, running and ended ICO that have paid reviews or information, so honest review is gone. How are you going to deal with this aside from that fact that you have a lot of competitors.

We are not just ICO rating. We are crypto and ICO reviews, analysis and predictions.

Utrum platform has unique advantanges over others like

Crowd Wisdom

Dynamic Reputation

Artificial Intelligence to stop fraudulent practices

Blockchain based rewards

Utrum Team is developing platform only. Anyone can be an analyst on Utrum and they earn rewards based on their contributions much like steemit.

So there is an Artificial Intelligence. Then I think it will take some time for this platform to be fully functional. By the way, what's the meaning of UTRUM?

Utrum is the Latin term which means “whether”, as in “or”, and we chose this for a portal where members are voting and choosing between two opposing view points…” whether this or that.”
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:17:22 AM

There has been a lot of sites that rate or review upcoming, running and ended ICO that have paid reviews or information, so honest review is gone. How are you going to deal with this aside from that fact that you have a lot of competitors.

We are not just ICO rating. We are crypto and ICO reviews, analysis and predictions.

Utrum platform has unique advantanges over others like

Crowd Wisdom

Dynamic Reputation

Artificial Intelligence to stop fraudulent practices

Blockchain based rewards

Utrum Team is developing platform only. Anyone can be an analyst on Utrum and they earn rewards based on their contributions much like steemit.

So there is an Artificial Intelligence. Then I think it will take some time for this platform to be fully functional. By the way, what's the meaning of UTRUM?

Utrum is the Latin term which means “whether”, as in “or”, and we chose this for a portal where members are voting and choosing between two opposing view points…” whether this or that.”

A logical thing that catches the eye of the people. Utrum is being advanced even though they are just starting. Applying AI in the project would not be a bias when rewarding some review in ICO or crypto?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: