Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:30:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐  (Read 30024 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:39:10 AM

While we welcome participation from other projects, like Blockfolio, we are building a community platform and the strength of the platform comes from the users who are participating.  In other words, Utrum isn’t about corporate flash or landing partnership deals. We are about developing an ecosystem in which community wisdom and engagement is relied upon and supported by Ai and decentralized governance.

So, do you have already some set of plans to make a good partnership with some good projects? Because as what I have understand, it seems that the project wanted to build a good community.
Indeed, every project needs to build a strong community before  
anything else. A strong community has a big chance to win. Project that has huge community and compose of intellectual people are more likely to achieve success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:46:05 AM

Having komodo tokens used to purchase OOT tokens is the best move to join this dICO . KMD holders were entitled to 30 % discount  on the first week I had participated on. That is a very big Bonus . dICO is really a great way to participate in such event .

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:48:26 AM

Having komodo tokens used to purchase OOT tokens is the best move to join this dICO . KMD holders were entitled to 30 % discount  on the first week I had participated on. That is a very big Bonus . dICO is really a great way to participate in such event .
It is good to know that discount is still available I forget to avail this opportunity and it is time for me to let me in to gain some tokens along with 30% bonus.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:51:57 AM

Utrum listed on Coinmarketcap,, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrum/.  based on Komodo Platform . and Utrum is solving the cryptocurrency trust problems in predictions for cryptocurrency investors and newbies.

Utrum had always surprised not only the investors but also the supporters, Because of their fast development from the ICO stage.
It's very good news. The fast development and implementation of the project was quite amazing. Project was new but its good start. Community is increasing everyday. Because of the each team members hardwork anything is possible like a success for this project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:54:38 AM

Utrum listed on Coinmarketcap,, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrum/.  based on Komodo Platform . and Utrum is solving the cryptocurrency trust problems in predictions for cryptocurrency investors and newbies.

Utrum had always surprised not only the investors but also the supporters, Because of their fast development from the ICO stage.
It's very good news. The fast development and implementation of the project was quite amazing. Project was new but its good start. Community is increasing everyday. Because of the each team members hardwork anything is possible like a success for this project.

I agree, because of the activeness and dedications of team utrum the project is going well now and the popularity increasing fastly. Hoping for the success of this project soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:56:17 AM

Does the team have experience? Where can I see their previous work? I would like to read them in more detail to understand how serious they are

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:58:36 AM

Does the team have experience? Where can I see their previous work? I would like to read them in more detail to understand how serious they are
You can have a look on the white papers where you can get the complete information about the project and their experience, they are highly skilled in various similar platforms handling various development activities.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:01:26 AM

The idea of the project is promising and has a great potential for its implementation. I want to realize that investors will be interested in the project
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:04:04 AM

You can have a look on the white papers where you can get the complete information about the project and their experience, they are highly skilled in various similar platforms handling various development activities.

Because of the professionalism of the team members. This is the reason why the development is doing smoothly now because of their previous experiences in this kind of field. I believe that because of this attracting more investors will become possible.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:07:42 AM

You already submitted this post! You might have accidently double clicked, or tried to refresh.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:08:27 AM

Because of the professionalism of the team members. This is the reason why the development is doing smoothly now because of their previous experiences in this kind of field. I believe that because of this attracting more investors will become possible.
They had a huge team behind who will be actively monitoring all the activities and all the issues will be escalated immediately to the next level and get them sorted out with resolutions and make the operations process in a smooth manner with out any hurdles.
JohnWestbrook

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:46:15 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 02:12:46 PM by JohnWestbrook

A few clarifying notes from reading the past few posts:

CoinMarketCap listing occurred within the first 24 hours of launching our dICO because a dICO is held on a decentralized exchange, in this case BarterDex.  CMC monitors exchange API data and picked up the surge in sales of the OOT token and listed it.  This occurred around the 10th of May.

The 30% discount was valid up until May 20, this is no longer the discount during the current ICO phase which is our Public Crowdsale.  We are still offering a discount, you can learn about the specifics on our website at https://utrum.io.

Here is our current discount scheduled:

Week 1 (21 May - 28 May) Discount 15% on all coins
    Week 2 (29 May - 04 June) Discount 15% on all coins
    Week 3 ( 05 June - 12 June) Discount 10% on all coins
    Week 4 (13 June - 20 June) Discount 5% on all coins

REFERRAL BONUS 5%
    BUY LIMIT Min $60, Max $60,000

Thanks!
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:57:48 AM

Having a members who is skillful is important because whatever problem they encounteer,  they can easily adjust and think for a better solution. Everything will be under control because they have those capabilities. Hope they will continue doing it and think for updates in order the project become better.
JohnWestbrook

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:31:32 PM

For those who don’t follow our Twitter, this pretty big news came out today:

‪Proud to have our little grass-roots project picking up important media exposure, particularly this discussion of our #dICO transparent #crowdsale, as we design solutions for trust in #crypto & #ICO #investing: ‬

https://www.business.com/articles/blockchain-impact-small-business-funding/‬
anna.cayne

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:38:11 PM

I can not find information on the number of tokens sold. I guess I'm blind and it's in a prominent place ._.
And in the rest, I read a white paper and I can say that everything is very wonderful
Morros

Activity: 282

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:47:51 PM

I can not find information on the number of tokens sold. I guess I'm blind and it's in a prominent place ._.
And in the rest, I read a white paper and I can say that everything is very wonderful

I also could not find this information. The whitepaper is really useful, I have seen your company before, compared it with the competitors and now I am sure that your system is one of the best, especially rating and reward methods. I will further track your performance, good luck.
utrum.io (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:52:06 PM

Anna, Its on tokensale page

see here for LIVE stats https://utrum.io/tokensale/

Raised USD  636,555

Sold OOT  7,055,866

utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:53:35 PM

I also could not find this information. The whitepaper is really useful, I have seen your company before, compared it with the competitors and now I am sure that your system is one of the best, especially rating and reward methods. I will further track your performance, good luck.

Thank you for your feedback and wishes. We would need everyone support to make Utrum successful.
utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:55:28 PM

Utrum is featured in Business.com and Forbes

https://www.business.com/articles/blockchain-impact-small-business-funding/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/abdullahimuhammed/2018/05/23/3-essential-personal-saving-and-investing-tips-for-freelancers/#6c667b212570

Previous News

https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-utrum-to-launch-innovative-blockchain-platform-solving-trust-problems-for-crypto-investors/

https://btcmanager.com/utrum-a-trusted-playbook-for-crypto-investors-launches-first-of-its-kind-decentralized-ico-dico-on-komodo-platform/

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/05/21/utrums-transparent-crowdsale-new-kind-ico-named-dico-hits-12-soft-cap-listed-cmc-record-24-hours/
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:00:10 AM

While we welcome participation from other projects, like Blockfolio, we are building a community platform and the strength of the platform comes from the users who are participating.  In other words, Utrum isn’t about corporate flash or landing partnership deals. We are about developing an ecosystem in which community wisdom and engagement is relied upon and supported by Ai and decentralized governance.

Creating a community for this kind of project is really essential but compared to other projects it seems like you have a small number of members in your Telegram group aside from the fact that joining the telegram is one of your bounty tasks.

They could just use one of those many many free forum hosts to create a free bitcointalk like forums to make another platform for their community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: