Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:37:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐  (Read 30025 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:49:15 PM

The project will be interesting first of all for novice investors. Those who have long been engaged in this will be useful project achievements or not?

Well as we know UTRUM is slowly gaining more and more investors to come because of the good development and improvements they are making.
I can see a good future of UTRUM because of the famousity they have already got & how they convenience the investors through their work.its amazing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:01:45 PM

The project will be interesting first of all for novice investors. Those who have long been engaged in this will be useful project achievements or not?

Well as we know UTRUM is slowly gaining more and more investors to come because of the good development and improvements they are making.
I can see a good future of UTRUM because of the famousity they have already got & how they convenience the investors through their work.its amazing
They are really working hard untill now and also they are able to get a good amount of investors and hope that they might continue it for the future too to make this project go really much more succesfull ahead.
Underrated

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:17:58 PM

They are really working hard untill now and also they are able to get a good amount of investors and hope that they might continue it for the future too to make this project go really much more succesfull ahead.
Utrum is already on the hot list i guess and i am too keeping a watch at this project along with all other investors and i think that this project might soon reach the hardcap too which would then gain more trust from various more investors.
utrum.io (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 05:34:43 PM

Found out the Komodo has the highest points when it comes to innovation and it is being used by Utrum for their ICO or dICO. Does that mean it will also be that innovative? I hope it can surpass its competitors.

Yes, Komodo is ranked No 5 in ICO Platforms and No 2 for Innovation after Bitcoin

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdYQbS2WAAMs4S3.jpg

Being an asset chain of Komodo, we inherit every innovation Komodo comes up with. Utrum is as secure as Bitcoin Blockchain as we backup our blockchain to Komodo and then Komodo backup to Bitcoin giving us double protection using a mechanism called Notarization, powered by delayed proof of work.

Komodo is working on 1 Million transactions/sec and already reached 13,000 tx/sec surpassing Nano 7000 and XRP 1500

https://dexstats.info/scale/

What's komodo even about though since like this is supposed to be about utrum and posting stats of komodo and other coins is counterproductive unless in debate with something about this coin

We are an ICO of Komodo Smiley.

The answer was related to the question "Does Utrum will have access to all innovations done by Komodo". Komodo recently did 800,000 tx/sec, Visa was 20,000 tx/sec. Yes Utrum will have access to it.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:41:47 PM

The popularity of UTRUM will increase, considerably excellent work of team. We will wait patiently and we will look how far this project will promote.

They also have bounty program currently running. This will be a good indication that the growth of the project will increase.
The team is really pushing boundaries to increase the popularity if the project. Innovating new ways will really help them achieve what they aim for.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:00:21 PM

The popularity of UTRUM will increase, considerably excellent work of team. We will wait patiently and we will look how far this project will promote.
The project will be able to receive good popularity only for set of several facts. Excellent work of team on promotion and of course active work of community on means of bounty-campaigns.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:16:04 PM

Found out the Komodo has the highest points when it comes to innovation and it is being used by Utrum for their ICO or dICO. Does that mean it will also be that innovative? I hope it can surpass its competitors.

Yes, Komodo is ranked No 5 in ICO Platforms and No 2 for Innovation after Bitcoin

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdYQbS2WAAMs4S3.jpg

Being an asset chain of Komodo, we inherit every innovation Komodo comes up with. Utrum is as secure as Bitcoin Blockchain as we backup our blockchain to Komodo and then Komodo backup to Bitcoin giving us double protection using a mechanism called Notarization, powered by delayed proof of work.

Komodo is working on 1 Million transactions/sec and already reached 13,000 tx/sec surpassing Nano 7000 and XRP 1500

https://dexstats.info/scale/

What's komodo even about though since like this is supposed to be about utrum and posting stats of komodo and other coins is counterproductive unless in debate with something about this coin
As for komodo, around this coin many positive news turn recently. Some developers of the coins introduce the swap system of the coins straight on komodo. It is the good sign to growth.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:16:51 PM

I don't think that that is totally right as I think that this can also help the members who are in the investment venture for a while.
This project is useful for most of the investors who want to be more secure and compact in the  market.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:45:49 PM

The project will be able to receive good popularity only for set of several facts. Excellent work of team on promotion and of course active work of community on means of bounty-campaigns.
That's a good thing that the team working behind the project is really doing an excellent work in making this project more popular in the community. Hoping this project will really give its investors a good benefit.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:09:42 PM

That's a good thing that the team working behind the project is really doing an excellent work in making this project more popular in the community. Hoping this project will really give its investors a good benefit.

Working hard to a job will be rewarded after.  This is what utrum project did to their participants and members of the team.  Both will gain profit as long they do their job well. Just be patient in waiting then everything will follow and success will follow.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:55:06 PM

Working hard to a job will be rewarded after.  This is what utrum project did to their participants and members of the team.  Both will gain profit as long they do their job well. Just be patient in waiting then everything will follow and success will follow.
I appreciate the team's effort which gives the project a good improvement and it makes more reliable.
This gives Utrum a positive feedback because of the team's effort. Utrum are improving and the developement is stable. I hope that the project will be successful soon.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:19:54 AM

The team has worked well to promote the project and so has the community of this project. I think they're going in the right direction, which will surely mean that they're bound to be successful if they continue to do so.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:39:45 AM

When I check the current sale in BarterDex has a bit of volatility, what is the cause of it? I thought the price will be stable even if the ICO is on an exchange.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:46:19 AM

I appreciate the team's effort which gives the project a good improvement and it makes more reliable.
This gives Utrum a positive feedback because of the team's effort. Utrum are improving and the developement is stable. I hope that the project will be successful soon.

The team deserve a good praise because its not easy to handle this kind of project.  You will encounter first the ups and down before reaching what you wanted for the project. But no need to worry because I an confident that they will reach success soon.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:12:12 AM

I really appreaciated the effort of the team in giving 15% discounts to all who have used different cryptocurrencies. Before it only for Komodo users and now that the main-sale is live, they open it to the all kinds of crypto coins which is a good moved from the team. I hope it will bring more positive effect on their token sales that will help to improved this platform.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:52:44 AM

I really appreaciated the effort of the team in giving 15% discounts to all who have used different cryptocurrencies. Before it only for Komodo users and now that the main-sale is live, they open it to the all kinds of crypto coins which is a good moved from the team. I hope it will bring more positive effect on their token sales that will help to improved this platform.
Same thought here buddy. It is a really great move of the team. I am sure that by means of this, the Utrum project has been become more well known in the crypto currency community because of what it does in their main sale and their 15% discount has been become more attractive to a lots of people to gain more users, supporters ansd investors roamin around this crypto world.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:11:37 AM

I think this platform will be beneficial to all people who are into giving reviews and feedbacks about certain project or an ICO. Great idea, one of a kind!

This will have a huge impact on the project considering that they have many supporters and patronage to the platform.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:25:14 AM

I think this platform will be beneficial to all people who are into giving reviews and feedbacks about certain project or an ICO. Great idea, one of a kind!
Yes, this will be beneficial for both parties since both parties are doing their best  make this project a success. The good work of team work with the team members and the increasing project funds are the best result of everyones effort to make things possible.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:39:29 AM

When I check the current sale in BarterDex has a bit of volatility, what is the cause of it? I thought the price will be stable even if the ICO is on an exchange.
Well theres a lot of factors to consider bud for a coin to have a stable price however this coin is still new in the market so the traders could still not recognising its value.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:48:10 AM

Well theres a lot of factors to consider bud for a coin to have a stable price however this coin is still new in the market so the traders could still not recognising its value.
absolutely true, I'm sure after a while the situation will stabilize and the price will surely go up. The main thing is to just get a little patience and everything will go according to plan.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: