Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:52:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐  (Read 30024 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:05:10 AM

Utrum is very good project I work really well for project development. They are quick responding to the team when they want to know something. I want the project to be a success

I hope this success will continue and also expecting that UTRUM will be working with big exchanges like binance, hitbtc. Surely many trader will recognize UTRUM as one of potential crypto coins.

Same here. I'm hoping that the coin will recognized by some big and popular exchange inorder to have assuranced for the success.Utrum project is really getting massive support from the people of bitcoin community and it's continously increasing day by day. This will be a enough reason to be part and listed in a good exchange too.
Utrum is now popular since they have gained many achievements and there community is big now. They only thing that they need is to be recognized by some big exchanges to help them grow more.

I think the project should join some voting events in other popular exchanges now, to have chance to be listed and also to aware the members here that they are doing their best to be listed in more exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:09:13 AM

The team of the project is very international, I hope that they will be able to find a common language and make this project truly successful.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:11:22 AM

Utrum is very good project I work really well for project development. They are quick responding to the team when they want to know something. I want the project to be a success

I hope this success will continue and also expecting that UTRUM will be working with big exchanges like binance, hitbtc. Surely many trader will recognize UTRUM as one of potential crypto coins.

Same here. I'm hoping that the coin will recognized by some big and popular exchange inorder to have assuranced for the success.Utrum project is really getting massive support from the people of bitcoin community and it's continously increasing day by day. This will be a enough reason to be part and listed in a good exchange too.
Utrum is now popular since they have gained many achievements and there community is big now. They only thing that they need is to be recognized by some big exchanges to help them grow more.

I think the project should join some voting events in other popular exchanges now, to have chance to be listed and also to aware the members here that they are doing their best to be listed in more exchanges.

What's the process when a project joined a voting event in some exchanges? Please enlightened me about this..
That may make the project developers understand the users observation and experience about them that even helps to add more features to the platform.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:21:35 AM

The team of the project is very international, I hope that they will be able to find a common language and make this project truly successful.
Instead they can even take an I organized to implement the whitepapets in more languages that can easily help to reach out to more participants and allows them a comfort understanding.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:31:31 AM

Seeking such voting feed backs also brings an added experience and connectivity of the users expectations and take the right decision after negotiating with the exchanges.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:40:24 AM

Totally true, every start up needs guidance. They also need massive support from the cryptocurrency community in order to get the success they want.
Obviously they need that.because team efforr doesn't only work,community have to help to sponser,ading & invest to make the project visible to all
This would be good for any project, but I think that due to circumstances it is not possible to advertise every project
Yes, especially with a project involved in building playbook for crypto community, they need more and more experts and supporter to contribute.
Yeah its such a vast platform which must be able to handle the traffic and contain usable features. The team seems to have quite a good interest in what they’re doing.
As they keep exploring to the new methods that reaping a closer attention of participants with new investments plans added to the project.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:43:06 AM

What's the process when a project joined a voting event in some exchanges? Please enlightened me about this..

I think it is too early for this since the dICO just started but it's a good strategy to just join voting instead of spending funds to get listed in a popular exchange like Binance, Huobi, Bitmart etc.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:47:17 AM

Totally true, every start up needs guidance. They also need massive support from the cryptocurrency community in order to get the success they want.
Obviously they need that.because team efforr doesn't only work,community have to help to sponser,ading & invest to make the project visible to all
This would be good for any project, but I think that due to circumstances it is not possible to advertise every project
Yes, especially with a project involved in building playbook for crypto community, they need more and more experts and supporter to contribute.
Yeah its such a vast platform which must be able to handle the traffic and contain usable features. The team seems to have quite a good interest in what they’re doing.
As they keep exploring to the new methods that reaping a closer attention of participants with new investments plans added to the project.
With this momentum that the Utrum project have, I believe that this project team could make this to keep on their positive progress that will enable to gain potential investors that will help this Utrum project in its continuous developments and also, to gather more users and supporters as we. I will be looking forward to the strategy that will add up by the team to gain attraction here in the crypto currency community.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:52:02 AM

I think it is too early for this since the dICO just started but it's a good strategy to just join voting instead of spending funds to get listed in a popular exchange like Binance, Huobi, Bitmart etc.

I also noticed that new projects are joining voting to get listed and this improves their popularity, I always saw this on twitter, maybe the team should also take a look of it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 02:02:47 AM

A soft and hard cap looks quite realistic, I think that administrators can easily reach the planned numbers.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:12:26 AM

What is the minimum investment for this project? I would like to receive not a bad number of coins, it is a pity that there is no airdrop.

Minimum is $60

https://utrum.io/ico/register
Minimum 60$ is a good deal where we can easily achieve good profits as the projects holds more potential and a great team.
Yes, almost project requirement about 0.1 ETH ~ $60 for minimum invesment. It is suitable for any kind of investor can touch Utrum more easier. Have any information about progress of Utrum at current time, everyone?
Now, 1 eth is about 550$ so 0.1 eth is 55$, this is a low fee for the current ICO because it much cheaper than yesterday.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:16:14 AM

I wonder how much money they have collected for the ICO? Have they reached their soft-cap yet? Sorry I have a low connection so I cannot see it on the website and the platform.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:19:14 AM

A soft and hard cap looks quite realistic, I think that administrators can easily reach the planned numbers.

Its a matter of time to be reach the soft cap as they are very good in this crypto world.just need to work more for the hard cap because it is sometikes difficult
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:27:41 AM

The issue of e-money investments gives investors the opportunity to make a lot of money but is ranked as the most risky investment. Utrum was able to partly solve the problem thanks to the decentralized platform that provided Crypto market analysis, analysis and prediction. The strength of the Utrum is based on vaod wisdom and artificial intelligence. I am very confident in the solutions of the Utrum team. Make sure the project will grow. I always follow and support Utrum!
Googlegenius

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:40:02 AM

Its a matter of time to be reach the soft cap as they are very good in this crypto world.just need to work more for the hard cap because it is sometikes difficult
Well everyone definitely wants yhe hardcap for sure but if they can just hit the softcap its still fine since they was able to hit the minimum funding amount.
JohnWestbrook

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:48:10 AM

I wonder how much money they have collected for the ICO? Have they reached their soft-cap yet? Sorry I have a low connection so I cannot see it on the website and the platform.

You can see this data, up to date, on our Token Sale page at https://utrum.io/tokensale/

You can also follow us on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrum/

We also have stats visible on https://dexstats.info/

Our dICO (decentralized ICO) is being held directly on the BarterDex exchange, you can participate using our OOT dApp or BarterDex.  For info check out our walk through video here: https://youtu.be/_h0ablF4LT8
Toha2013

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:30:24 AM

Utrum is great project utrum is a trusted platform. Many people are using the utrum app. This will be a great way of thinking that as a result of cause the project will be a lot of help
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:43:37 AM

Instead they can even take an I organized to implement the whitepapets in more languages that can easily help to reach out to more participants and allows them a comfort understanding.
Recently I notice mistrust to whitepaper from the users studying the project more and more. Therefore, wouldn't place huge emphasis on it.
JohnWestbrook

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:50:17 AM

We are now live on Steemit!  Come upvote! Smiley

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@utrum/the-trust-problems-of-crypto-investing-an-intro-to-utrum-the-grass-roots-project-born-from-an-investors-slack
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:54:04 AM

To reach such large and well-known exchanges it will be very difficult and it is necessary to work for achievement of such purposes. But if the platform is given due support, then chances of it are high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: