Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:38:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐  (Read 30024 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:35:55 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 06:56:42 AM by layer1gfx

The team of the project is very international, I hope that they will be able to find a common language and make this project truly successful.
Instead they can even take an I organized to implement the whitepapets in more languages that can easily help to reach out to more participants and allows them a comfort understanding.
Recently I notice mistrust to whitepaper from the users studying the project more and more. Therefore, wouldn't place huge emphasis on it.

The whitepaper is currently available in 14 languages on https://utrum.io/

what language is missing, you say?  

Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
utrum.io (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:14:52 PM

Spanish is missing Smiley We are working on that.
utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:19:37 PM

Newbies to investing and professional investors alike have been taken by clever schemes and scams which appeared to be completely legitimate. And perhaps more commonly, well-meaning folks have fallen for misinformation. Check our blog to learn more

Consider this article as Lite Paper.

https://medium.com/utrum/making-crypto-investing-fun-and-safe-6401d573eb4

How many Utrum does 1 Komodo have? are the coins able to be mined? Im thinking about buying some if its able to be mined.

1 Komodo (KMD) = 25.03064003 Utrum (OOT)

Mining reward is very low 0.0001 OOT as our block chain generates on demand blocks when transactions happens.
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:05:32 PM

Thanks for the info. I think it's a very promising project based on Komodo's blockchain. I saw recently that the coin appeared on the coinmarket, this is very encouraging! And the latest information slipped that more than half of the software collected.
JohnWestbrook

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:28:08 PM

Thanks for the info. I think it's a very promising project based on Komodo's blockchain. I saw recently that the coin appeared on the coinmarket, this is very encouraging! And the latest information slipped that more than half of the software collected.

Yes, we are live on CMC since the first 24 hours of our presale: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrum/

I'm not sure what you are referring to about software, however.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:25:57 AM

I'm sure anyone who wants spanish language to be added here will be happy if the team can implement it as soon as possible. I really like how the team is really doing a great job in making the project more better.
Not only the language but Utrum teams are very active in taking all the challenges and btinging all the possibilities added to the platform.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:31:57 AM

I'm sure anyone who wants spanish language to be added here will be happy if the team can implement it as soon as possible. I really like how the team is really doing a great job in making the project more better.
Not only the language but Utrum teams are very active in taking all the challenges and btinging all the possibilities added to the platform.

They really need to be more active and more creative with this project so that their plans and goals will be achieve in no time. Hoping the team will succeed with all their hard works.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:35:05 AM

Appearing on coinmarket is a value added reputation for the project as now it easily grabs the attention of more crypto investors from various sources of community channels this can reap heights.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:37:12 AM

Newbies to investing and professional investors alike have been taken by clever schemes and scams which appeared to be completely legitimate. And perhaps more commonly, well-meaning folks have fallen for misinformation. Check our blog to learn more

Consider this article as Lite Paper.

https://medium.com/utrum/making-crypto-investing-fun-and-safe-6401d573eb4

How many Utrum does 1 Komodo have? are the coins able to be mined? Im thinking about buying some if its able to be mined.

1 Komodo (KMD) = 25.03064003 Utrum (OOT)

Mining reward is very low 0.0001 OOT as our block chain generates on demand blocks when transactions happens.

Yes, i think i have same opinion with above it is betters. My computer cannot mining any altcoins, now OOT price is only around 1,5k satoshies, I think i have budget to invest about 3k. Who know it will be x2 or x3 after the recovery of market.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:38:04 AM

Yes, we are live on CMC since the first 24 hours of our presale: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrum/

It's good to know that utrum is already live in coinmarketcap, i noticed some slight increase with the price. I am hoping that as time goes by more and more investors will support the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:40:10 AM

It's good to know that utrum is already live in coinmarketcap, i noticed some slight increase with the price. I am hoping that as time goes by more and more investors will support the project.
Yes, Utrum team request it or they listing themself? It is really good news even the volume still is so low.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:40:26 AM

They really need to be more active and more creative with this project so that their plans and goals will be achieve in no time. Hoping the team will succeed with all their hard works.
Yes they should if they want to achieve success they need to double time and work hard for the project updates. Crypto market has a massive range of competitors they to create unique features to addvthe project so it will be more attractive and updated.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:43:01 AM

Yes they should if they want to achieve success they need to double time and work hard for the project updates. Crypto market has a massive range of competitors they to create unique features to addvthe project so it will be more attractive and updated.

I think if the project really wants to increase its popularity maybe a referral program or giving referral commissions will add up to their popularity and also increases their sales, and promotional bonuses I guess may really help this project a lot.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:46:51 AM

Yes, Utrum team request it or they listing themself? It is really good news even the volume still is so low.
But still it is a big success to get listed on coinmarketcap and now they can focus even on the volume so they have a more way of chances now to easily meet their targets.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:48:30 AM

Totally true, every start up needs guidance. They also need massive support from the cryptocurrency community in order to get the success they want.
Obviously they need that.because team efforr doesn't only work,community have to help to sponser,ading & invest to make the project visible to all

Technically speaking its the team that should be doing the major chunk since the community promoting is seen as spammy shilling by most people
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:55:59 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 02:21:51 AM by Jedie22

If this information is reliable this is very good news. Its ok to have little increase of its price because its just started working. It will increase after few more days. This such an achievement for the project. In short
period of time they made updates and pproject progress.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:56:22 AM

Good to see that you have many languages to choose from, All all the other language in the white paper also translated? Are there Filipino translated also?
It is more essential to add more languages translated like adding more new legit investment plans which is highly required to reach out the information through various presentations in an effective manner reaps a great success.
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:59:08 AM

But still it is a big success to get listed on coinmarketcap and now they can focus even on the volume so they have a more way of chances now to easily meet their targets.

Why is UTRUM price decreasing and decreasing slowly? What is the major cause of this one? Are investors panicking and started selling their tokens?

Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:02:31 AM

Totally true, every start up needs guidance. They also need massive support from the cryptocurrency community in order to get the success they want.
Obviously they need that.because team efforr doesn't only work,community have to help to sponser,ading & invest to make the project visible to all

Technically speaking its the team that should be doing the major chunk since the community promoting is seen as spammy shilling by most people

With a good combination of product development and marketing, even if a lot of supporters are just shilling the project, it doesn't really matter in the end because the project have a good concept and product.
utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:06:03 AM

Why is UTRUM price decreasing and decreasing slowly? What is the major cause of this one? Are investors panicking and started selling their tokens?

Presale started on May 10 - Price was 0.8 cents

Mainsale started on May 20 will run till June 20 - Price is around 10 cents as we are giving 15% discount.

https://utrum.io/tokensale/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: