Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:58:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐  (Read 30024 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:04:00 AM

"Incentivized review platform". From my point of view, this is something that has so many offers in terms of giving rewards. Hoping to see more features to offer with this kind of platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:06:23 AM

Very interesting project. I am very glad that I saw him, and will continue to observe the development. Does the team plan to participate in conferences and presentations that will be held this month in America and Japan?

Good question! We are putting together a list of conferences which we will be attending and/or presenting and will keep our subscribers and followers posted!  

This is good news! Since if the team takes part in such projects, it is more likely that users and investors will pay attention to the project. And then you can collect the right amount of money for the project.
utrum.io (OP)

Activity: 320

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 03:54:32 PM

There has been a lot of sites that rate or review upcoming, running and ended ICO that have paid reviews or information, so honest review is gone. How are you going to deal with this aside from that fact that you have a lot of competitors.

We are not just ICO rating. We are crypto and ICO reviews, analysis and predictions.

Utrum platform has unique advantanges over others like

Crowd Wisdom

Dynamic Reputation

Artificial Intelligence to stop fraudulent practices

Blockchain based rewards

Utrum Team is developing platform only. Anyone can be an analyst on Utrum and they earn rewards based on their contributions much like steemit.
JohnWestbrook

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:49:29 PM

Thank you for following and supporting us!

Our crowdsale begins May 10 at $0.12 / OOT.

Here's some further details: https://utrum.io/tokensale/

And here's our Whitepaper: https://utrum.io/docs/utrum_white_paper.pdf

Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:43:19 PM

Nice video presentation.I liked it because of its brevity and well-composed visuals.Such and must be rollers op projects

Yeah, I agree to your opinion mate. Their video presentation is very great and nice which can caught the attention of many here in crypto currency world. I'm just hoping that the team may do the best as they can to make this project possible which I believe it can benefit all of us.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The video presentation is very helpful for everyone to understand the project. I hope due to the video presentation many investors will come forward to make an investment in the ico. Sooner or later project will succeed.

utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 10:58:30 PM

Utrum is a true helper who will be able to provide high-quality reviews of Crypto, as well as help to analyze market forecasts for both investors and newcomers about crypto currency!

Seems to be like an ICO review rating right? Definitely, the team handling with this ICO should also be an expert because giving a review should be all certified true and correct.

We are not just ICO Reviews. We are a platform for existing crypto reviews, analysis and predictions too.

Learn more here - https://utrum.io
utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:57:36 PM

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:48:51 AM

Nice video presentation.I liked it because of its brevity and well-composed visuals.Such and must be rollers op projects

Yeah, I agree to your opinion mate. Their video presentation is very great and nice which can caught the attention of many here in crypto currency world. I'm just hoping that the team may do the best as they can to make this project possible which I believe it can benefit all of us.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The video presentation is very helpful for everyone to understand the project. I hope due to the video presentation many investors will come forward to make an investment in the ico. Sooner or later project will succeed.

Great, I believe on this project that can caught the attention of many users here in crypto currency community which is to the fact on their great features and mesmerizing platforms that can be fits to those users who plan to invest. I appreciate so much that this project will able to review the crypto currency that we are wishing to invest and can have a great return in the future.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:53:38 AM

Thanks for the feedback. We will be using Artificial Intelligence to stop fraud on our system. We have dynamic reputation for analysts based on their success rate. These things will keep checks and balances in the ecosystem.

Thanks for you reply, I hope it will work effectively in practice. I have question, When analysts rate projects, what makes their rate consider as successful or failure ?

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:54:17 AM

Wow! Utrum is the number one and they have many achievements already. I really like the project and they are working hard for the project successful.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:56:00 AM

Thanks for the feedback. We will be using Artificial Intelligence to stop fraud on our system. We have dynamic reputation for analysts based on their success rate. These things will keep checks and balances in the ecosystem.

Thanks for you reply, I hope it will work effectively in practice. I have question, When analysts rate projects, what makes their rate consider as successful or failure ?

It's great that Utrum have artificial intelligence that will prevent fraud in the project. The project is already advanced and I hope they will become successful.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:24:05 AM

There has been a lot of sites that rate or review upcoming, running and ended ICO that have paid reviews or information, so honest review is gone. How are you going to deal with this aside from that fact that you have a lot of competitors.

We are not just ICO rating. We are crypto and ICO reviews, analysis and predictions.

Utrum platform has unique advantanges over others like

Crowd Wisdom

Dynamic Reputation

Artificial Intelligence to stop fraudulent practices

Blockchain based rewards

Utrum Team is developing platform only. Anyone can be an analyst on Utrum and they earn rewards based on their contributions much like steemit.

So there is an Artificial Intelligence. Then I think it will take some time for this platform to be fully functional. By the way, what's the meaning of UTRUM?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:50:16 AM

I am really amazed that the team make a good and attracting videos like that one. I hope many investors and supporters will recognize the team's effort.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:49:17 AM

It's great that Utrum have artificial intelligence that will prevent fraud in the project. The project is already advanced and I hope they will become successful.

Well, with this kind of technology, there is a big chance for this team to succeed. AI technologies nowadays are very attractive and demand in the market. And if this can truly help to stop fraud in the project, maybe it can also detect some hackers and scammers? I hope dev team will provide more informations and explain further to us about the usage of this AI technology.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:01:10 AM

Well, with this kind of technology, there is a big chance for this team to succeed. AI technologies nowadays are very attractive and demand in the market. And if this can truly help to stop fraud in the project, maybe it can also detect some hackers and scammers? I hope dev team will provide more informations and explain further to us about the usage of this AI technology.
Utrum will be taking all the previlige in an aspiring manner to secure all the investors funds by maintaining high safety ensuring a great protection using the AI technologies from the hackers.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:16:04 AM

Utrum will be taking all the previlige in an aspiring manner to secure all the investors funds by maintaining high safety ensuring a great protection using the AI technologies from the hackers.
this is indeed a very important factor for the Utrum project. Developers try to protect their investors and provide them with better conditions for investment.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:19:00 AM

Do they have an active team who will be communicating with all the participants who choose Utrumn as their choice? This build huge trust for us also to participate.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:21:19 AM

Hi developers! I liked your project. It would be very interesting, if you played a presentation video. Where do you tell about the idea of the project and how it will work. I think that it would be very convenient for beginners, who just got behind the project.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:29:38 AM

Hi developers! I liked your project. It would be very interesting, if you played a presentation video. Where do you tell about the idea of the project and how it will work. I think that it would be very convenient for beginners, who just got behind the project.
If such video presentation are available that will enrich better even for all the supporters to reach out to the potential investors and it builds an added value and reputation in terms of approach.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:36:08 AM

James Lee or Jl777 is the lead advisor of this project. Its good because he is also pard of the Komodo platform which is doing well now in the exchange sites.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: