Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:19:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐  (Read 30025 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
utrum.io (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 11:48:28 AM

What degrees of protection against hacking are available on your wallet?  We must be sure of the safety of our funds.
Good question. Many cannot answer it because they are not sure of safety. I hope that here everything is completely different.
Mostly blockchain am sure you know keeping your keys is an important part of every wallet Most people mishandle their keys and that just the issue maybe they may have a login pin to make things easier i guess

Utrum wallet is secure and we have no issues from past 9 months.

It is important to keep your seed safe. It is the only way you can secure your funds.

Holding rewards will lock your OOT on blockchain, so its secure, no one can access your funds.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 11:56:25 AM

I've gone to notice the trending voting page of the Ultrum. Not only here because, I have seen it posted in their twitter account. They are spreading the information of the project Ultrum much widely. I see that this will keep hitting more achievements and have much more progress.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 12:50:04 PM

I've gone to notice the trending voting page of the Ultrum. Not only here because, I have seen it posted in their twitter account. They are spreading the information of the project Ultrum much widely. I see that this will keep hitting more achievements and have much more progress.

They are just showing their great effort in order to have a good reputation which means it will drive them to a better services. Working to spread their information is just one of those big priorities in order to get more clients.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 01:06:45 PM

It is important to keep your seed safe. It is the only way you can secure your funds.

Holding rewards will lock your OOT on blockchain, so its secure, no one can access your funds.
Kind of a simple and short explanation from the utrum team, that means that you have no worry about the breach activity on the site because it is safe, but I wonder if your site has bypassed by hackers team, would you return OOT to users?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 01:27:28 PM

Yep, but most of them are likely just wanted to get rewards, but I'm pretty sure even if their purpose is to gain rewards, the promotion of the utrum project will keep running.
utrum.io (OP)

Activity: 320

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 02:12:17 PM

Kind of a simple and short explanation from the utrum team, that means that you have no worry about the breach activity on the site because it is safe, but I wonder if your site has bypassed by hackers team, would you return OOT to users?

Web wallets are not safe to store large amounts of funds. It is for your convenience and for small amounts.

We recommend using desktop wallet, it is safe.

We cannot return OOT to users and it is your responsibility to keep your private key safe.

https://github.com/Utrum/utrum-wallet/releases
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 02:42:15 PM

Yep, but most of them are likely just wanted to get rewards, but I'm pretty sure even if their purpose is to gain rewards, the promotion of the utrum project will keep running.
the team makes good advertising for their project not only by their own efforts, but also thanks to the supporters of the project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 04:44:52 PM

What degrees of protection against hacking are available on your wallet?  We must be sure of the safety of our funds.
Good question. Many cannot answer it because they are not sure of safety. I hope that here everything is completely different.
The issue of platform security always comes first in the very beginning of platform development. I think that everything is fine here.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 05:02:26 PM

Mostly blockchain am sure you know keeping your keys is an important part of every wallet Most people mishandle their keys and that just the issue maybe they may have a login pin to make things easier i guess

There is a chance to let that happen at the initial stage or newbies who just jump in dealing with Crypto but experienced will have less chances and they tend to safeguard the keys. We need to take ownership in understanding the protocol and act accordingly. Let me bring this question to Utrum management through their help chat.
Ok, try to do that. As you get the answer, let us know here what they answered you.
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 06:52:32 PM

Does Utrum use any plagiarism tools or any to measure the quality of posts? (because URS is not assigned unless we gain 5 votes, so it is essential to focus on quality posts to gain audience and best ratings).
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 07:35:22 PM

Copy pasted from the Twitter
Do you know every post on #Utrum can be voted by members? Rewards and reputation score are based on member voting results. It means you have a role to play to determine the quality of the posts. Join Utrum today https://utrum.io

#cryptonews #crypto #cryptocurrency $OOT

This is good news for everyone who is on their free time or holiday and have a skill on analysing the trend of the market, be sure to check on Utrum.
As said "Incentive" at the initial phase this still brings a filthy pay for the job we are doing and it is expected for a start up in the market. Hoping there will be more implementation in future that fills all users with more benefits too?
Just a noob question, I am not a member yet... I saw it on the website about 30% will be given to voters which I believe will be divided to all voters. Does the share be given everytime you make vote or it will be given like monthly?

Everytime you make vote. Rewards are paid within week from the date of post.
Okay, additional question, is the reward for every vote is different? and is there a specific day on when you can vote or how many votes you can make? thank you for responding

You can vote on every post so whenever someone makes a post, you can vote immediately, so there is no time frame

Voting lines are open for 72 hours from the time of post

Reward is based on member voting results, so it will be different for every post.

There is no limit to vote, you can vote as many posts as you can.
Wow!! If that is how it works, then you can earn as much as you want while at the same time helping the community grow by voting. Although i know that voters reward isn't that much for it will be divided but it is also a means of earning.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 07:41:28 PM

I have some questions and clarification, I'm not sure if this was stated on the information given for I haven't seen any after scanning the WP and website or maybe i just missed it. Can you also earn if your post has good reputation or good ratings?

XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 08:44:48 PM

Likely people get used to all these and then it becomes habit and the community get strong backing and more voter, writer and reviewers I think is OK for Utrum to start setting things up to form a better community

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 08:56:07 PM

There is a chance to let that happen at the initial stage or newbies who just jump in dealing with Crypto but experienced will have less chances and they tend to safeguard the keys. We need to take ownership in understanding the protocol and act accordingly. Let me bring this question to Utrum management through their help chat.
Ok, try to do that. As you get the answer, let us know here what they answered you.
As per the update Utrum management will get a new version with security hardening. I would still insist we must have a reliability on person saving of the keys and not to access these wallets on open source internet and proceed with secured protocol like incognito etc.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 10:26:35 PM

Does Utrum use any plagiarism tools or any to measure the quality of posts? (because URS is not assigned unless we gain 5 votes, so it is essential to focus on quality posts to gain audience and best ratings).
Since basically is by users vote then i really doubt they use that Users get to determine the usefulness of what they read and then provide their input so basically good insight or review gets up voted and is the users that determines that but maybe when there is plagiarism them admin might get involved with that

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 11:51:34 PM

I have some questions and clarification, I'm not sure if this was stated on the information given for I haven't seen any after scanning the WP and website or maybe i just missed it. Can you also earn if your post has good reputation or good ratings?
It is a reward platform for crypto reviews, Analysis and market predictions. Do take a look on the project white papers and understanding the complete foundation architecture about project and to cut short yes you need quality posts that adds a value for our success rate on leader board and predictions tab of our profile.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:46:16 AM

the team makes good advertising for their project not only by their own efforts, but also thanks to the supporters of the project.
It's good. Users who have social networks with a large number of subscribers can also help with advertising.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 11:22:53 AM

A very good solution. I see that you are serious about this business, which means that trust from users will grow in your project.
eshak15

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 02:05:22 PM

Going through your website,there are lots of good review you got from some renowned platform.I think this will help you to get better customers 
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 04:51:55 PM

Going through your website,there are lots of good review you got from some renowned platform.I think this will help you to get better customers 
I think only good and high-quality platform work will help developers find a large number of customers. I hope the team does not have problems with this.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: