Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:56:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years?  (Read 21100 times)
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:04:32 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 04:34:04 PM by sayulita

Looking back at the earlier post of this trail is really amazing - where people are still speculating about 10k.....now let's look at 100k alreayd!
Well i think bitcoin is we will be really successful 5 years from now, because eventhough right now bitcoin is really successful cryptocurrency how about more in the future, and i think 5 years from now bitcoin is we will be known by almost everyone in this world and i am confident that the price of it is we will be at very high.
I think bitcoin will reach a great height in the next five years.Already it is the leading cryptocurrency in the market and no other cryptocurrency has the potential to overtake bitcoin even in the future.Bitcoin users are increasing day by day and they are investing in bitcoin so as to earn more profits.Transaction is also being done through bitcoin in some places which is expected to rise in five years.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:49:53 PM

I will be optimistic about Bitcoin, I think that it would be better and improved 5 years from now. Looking back, the past years of Bitcoin wasn't really moving and still at its low state but, today the value of Bitcoin grew and it also made positive impression to a lot of people all over the world that it gets a lot of attention now. The management of Bitcoin will be recognize by more countries and some country may finally fully acknowledge it. Lastly, its value would be very much higher than it is today.
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:58:56 PM

Looking back at the earlier post of this trail is really amazing - where people are still speculating about 10k.....now let's look at 100k alreayd!
Well i think bitcoin is we will be really successful 5 years from now, because eventhough right now bitcoin is really successful cryptocurrency how about more in the future, and i think 5 years from now bitcoin is we will be known by almost everyone in this world and i am confident that the price of it is we will be at very high.
Your statement like other people, everyone says Bitcoin will exist for 5-10 years. I don't think bitcoin will stay in the world of crypto because many altcoins are emerging with new innovations and creativity. competition in the crypto world began to increase as many companies come up with a blockchain based system. I hope the crypto world will remain forever. cheers

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:11:19 PM

Bitcoin continues to grow and is making adjustments to be more acceptable by many people. so with that development, its value will also continue to increase over time, and I think in the next 5 years bitcoin will be more in use more people than we imagine now.
I think bitcoin in 5 years I see it most popular and powerful crypto currency. And the whole world joining in bitcoin. And the value of bitcoin in 5 years become more profitable, and the bitcoin world grow and grow and continue increasing.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
futuris

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:21:23 PM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
A new model for removing the load from the network will be created. And bitcoin will cost 1M $
JuliaEnnyPen

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:03:13 PM

Bitcoin will be like mainstream in the society.
Everyone will know how to use Bitcoin.
You will have different kinds of open banking where most of them will be relying on BITCOIN based transactions.
Economy will be very similar to bitcoin.
Private wealth will become more like BITCOIN.
You will see new kind of Millionaire , Billionaire.
coin_maker

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:01:27 AM

Bitcoin is really growing very high and I'm optimistic about its future, I'm sure its value in the next 5 years will be beyond comprehension.
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:20:28 AM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
If bitcoin in this current year is showing a great potential and improvement then i think bitcoin in 5 years will be more than triple of its current price and we are not if its value will rapidly increase again just like before.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
xiaozhang11

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:36:36 AM

I think in these five years, the development of bitcoin will be better and better, and its value will become several times now. If people invest in bitcoin, they will get high returns.
bert20

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:40:01 AM

After 5 years maybe more recognizable that bitcoin worldwide. The more value it and people will be able to work in this trade. And everyone will be able to work here to be competitive with all of us. Better and useful for all of us in bitcoin.
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:43:43 AM

I think everyone and anyone will use it, Bitcoin will become famous andyou can use it to pay daily goods, your wants and also your needs. It can ise to pay bills and it can be a world's currency.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
iamryan

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:08:43 AM

Bitcoin cryptocurrency is the fastest growing assets in the world now, and its price will definitely continue to increase or rise over the next five years or even more following its recent split.
Melodimayy

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:14:37 AM

Many things could happened in the range of time 5 years. Either it will be good things that will happend or it is the bad one. well, right now many region government or local bank is trying to blocking any transaction in digital currencies term. maybe in 5 years, bitcoin became legalized or it is banned. if legalized, the prices will sweetly went up or the reverse if bitcoin is banned.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:16:39 AM

Bitcoin sure will grow to heaven in 5 years, and its price will definitely continue to increase or rise over the next five years or even more following its recent split.
jundel

Activity: 314

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:27:10 AM

If we won't stop moving this system and continue to increase number of investor, BTC will continue to get higher than previous year. As the other optimists here that cryptocurrency the future medium of trade.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATIONWHITEPAPER[ANN][ICO]MAINCOINTELEGRAMDIGITAL COIN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:49:33 AM

bitcoin could be legalized in many country, and it will began as international currencies that everyone accept and known besides dollar and many thing else that count as papermoney. and trading in the traditional market with bitcoin could happend.
overthetop2011

Activity: 678
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:54:28 AM

I believe the price of bitcoin will pass the 100K usd in 5 years.

No alt coins could surpass the bitcoin, because BTC is the flag and index of the whole industry.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:01:02 AM

Bitcoin prices have risen to nearly $ 16,200 in the past year, but prices have dropped about 18 percent from the record highs recorded in mid-December. while some other currencies have grown dramatically, rising sharply to several hundred percent in the past few weeks. bitcoin will be tighter and prices may be reduced
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:10:19 AM

The price of bitcoin will fluctuate sharply. Some bitcoin analysts will see more volatility than last year. Some analysts say that bitcoin will rise sharply as investors bet on the possibility that bitcoin will be further fragmented. Some bitcoin developers have decided to upgrade their bitcoin network, and investors in the coin will receive an equal amount of money at the right time. In fact, bitcoin is still facing many challenges such as reducing transaction fees or speeding up transactions
rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:28:17 AM

Bitcoins still prevail though other virtual currencies are also growing. About a year ago, bitcoin dominated the virtual money market but far about half the virtual currency trading was not related to bitcoin. Bitcoins are still beneficial although many people are interested in other virtual currencies replacing bitcoin. Bitcoin is still the oldest virtual currency and is usually the first choice for new investors wishing to enter the virtual currency market.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: