Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 02:54:44 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years?  (Read 18282 times)
Fasdartin

Activity: 276

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:18:44 AM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
I think the bitcoin after 5 years bitcoin will become really popular and i think the value of bitcoin will be doubled if the performance of it in the industry from now is great but if the performance of this is now like fluctuating and others country banned it will go to the falling down and i think others cryptos will replace the bitcoin if it happen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xzhyte

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:29:44 AM

It's price might become 10K usd or more. With more people using bitccoins everyday it is posible. That's why i always educate people about bitcoins.

phpartisanmaster

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:10:03 AM

I think bitcoin will be integrated in our daily lives in the next 5 years. I also think that more countries will accept it and will make policies on how to handle it. I think it will be available on most of our market and there would be a card to hold your bitcoin. As of now, not many people know about bitcoin but in the next 5 years I know that it will known to all. Bitcoin will help shaped a lot of our world's standards. There wont be a dominating nation's currency anymore and no super power nation dictating or boycotting other nations.
Yes that is right to say, bitcoin will be too much common and people will have adopt it in most of their daily uses. But think that it may not be even possible in next 5 years, because a lot of people still do not know about bitcoin and even those who know about it, they do not have the opportunity to use adopt and use bitcoin for everything they want. i think it can only be possible when the users of bitcoin will increase more and more and when government will accept bitcoin as legal currency.

I do not think that there will be more people to know about bitcoins in this next 5 years because not everyone really own a computer to research about bitcoins but maybe if there is a member here in this forum and teaches he's / her family how to earn bitcoins then there will be more investors to come in the next few years.

xamxam

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:51:19 AM

I think bitcoin will become more popular in that time and more countries are accept it because of the good characteristics and advantage of it to the people. And also many stores or popular store will accept the payment of bitcoin.

Passive Coin

Activity: 98

Passive Coin - small coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 05:55:28 AM

Bright future only for Bitcoin.
BTC evolving into value store.
I know people who spend small amount of salaries and buy Bitcoin every month, regardless of price.
They simply diversify for retirement or save money in BTC, for house, car or something else.
Limited issuance will make miracles, long-term.
I expect BTC to hit $50K one day and it will be the fair value in the ocean of billions of billions printed paper money.

◄ Passive Coin ►
 ◄ Small 500K Supply Coin with Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●  We support: Hedge Token  ●
Idrisu

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:34:29 AM

I think bitcoin in five (5 ) years to come may go as high as $50,000 in price as many business and companies owners has started to reliase a very good opportunities and advantages of investing and useing bitcoin. Bitcoin has not even go mainstream yet and many media house and publisher are even silent about what bitcoin has come to resolve in our society. The few that report about bitcoin only saying evil things about bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies. There is going to be a lot of hard fork in the future and to me that will create a lot of opportunities and expansion on blockchain technology.

Lorilikes

Activity: 434

CoreMedia.info | Core Radio | Core Group

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 06:36:52 AM

In 5 years 1 Bitcoin will be worth about 20,000 dollars.  It could be even higher but we shall see.

⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ www.CoreGroup.Info/shop▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ⭐️
⭐️Crypto Core Radio Crypto Press Release Core Group Media Experts ⭐️
WannaCry

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:38:21 AM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

It actually depends on the popularity of bitcoin. Right now, it's price is quite high because not all people use it. However, if 5 years from now, the people will start using it, I think it's value will gradually decrease.

miss.M

Activity: 104

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:09:16 AM

I hink bitcoin 5 years ago will become more popular in the whole world because of the success of many countries and those people who are related on it. They will become accepted in different kinds of transaction who can convince more people to invest on bitcoin because of that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
iwellner45

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:15:48 AM

Each fork gives bitcoin another opportunity to increase its value. If just one of bitcoin cash, gold or etc. blows up, bitcoin will skyrocket.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:19:08 AM

like everyone's expectations. another five years my prediction is the higher bitcoin price. in 2013 I deposit 1 btc with the price of IDR 3 million. and now after four years the price becomes IDR 70 million. amazing. Based on that, I am sure that in five years BTC can reach IDR 100 million. hoping very much.

jake zyrus

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:26:29 AM

Bitcoin in 5 years I think it is successful and strong. Bitcoin in coming 5 years i think the value of this much higher like before. And more easier to transact, to invest and trading bitcoin. Lots of people make successful and more knowledge how to manage their income in bitcoin. Bitcoin value continuing increase thier price and your income will gain.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
dipok07

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:30:40 AM

Bitcoin did not actually cost much in 2008 and the price was so high. This has increased so much in recent years that beyond human reach. Now $5000 + and so on. In the next 5 years it could pass $10000

Sarah08

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:32:09 AM

I think that bitcoin will be successful in like five years. Because bitcoin now is already successful. Bitcoin is already known and used by many people that is why bitcoin is being a very good help to the financial needs of many people. Bitcoin becomes an aid on the provision of money of so many people.

Wowcoin

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:46:48 AM

Bitcoin continues to grow and is making adjustments to be more acceptable by many people. so with that development, its value will also continue to increase over time, and I think in the next 5 years bitcoin will be more in use more people than we imagine now.
5 years from now bitcoin will be more user and more people would like to use bitcoin and invest on bitcoin. And i think 5 years from now many stores are accepting bitcoin  and i hope that mall also accept it.

tylerderden

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:13:26 AM

I believe that bitcoin is growing with a great rate and of this rate continues it will reach up to 10000dollars soon.
In next five years I think there will be plenty of crypto currencies in market and there will be completion also  among them.
People are now getting aware of it and start investing in it too.  There will be more investment laid on bitcoins and
Talking about its disadvantages, there are chances that bitcoins disadvantages also check and correct by the owners .
People will depend on more crypto currencies and will more investors of it.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 644

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:58:35 AM

Bitcoin continues to grow and is making adjustments to be more acceptable by many people. so with that development, its value will also continue to increase over time, and I think in the next 5 years bitcoin will be more in use more people than we imagine now.
5 years from now bitcoin will be more user and more people would like to use bitcoin and invest on bitcoin. And i think 5 years from now many stores are accepting bitcoin  and i hope that mall also accept it.
That is very easy to happen and that is why we should just wait for the time when bitcoin is already accepted in almost all of the places that we know because if we wait and hold our bitcoin then we can make a lot of profit or income from our bitcoin holding because it has a lot of potential and it could maximized the potential if it will get accepted by the malls or popular places that most of the people go.

bgaf

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:02:21 AM

I really think that bitcoin can still go higher 5 years from now. A lot of people are getting interested to it because it's price grew up to $5,000. The more people who invest in bitcoin, the higher the price goes. So, five years from now, bitcoin can even grow multiple times, which would be profitable for those who can hold a lot of bitcoin today.

NEUROSEED

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 10:46:04 AM

I believe in world growth of bitcoin next 5 years for everywhere usage and if it'll be requested by developers and enterprise business. So investing in cryptocurrencies can lead to luxury lifestyle!)

Evilmorty69

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:00:55 AM

I'm very optimistic about future of bitcoin.
2 years ago value of bitcoin was only $200 and last year around $700.
Today, even with this recent big drop, btc price is still much higher than last year.
So, regardless of the occasional higher falls, bitcoin prices are constantly increasing every year.
I expect that such trend will continue and that we will reach price of $10 000 very soon Smiley

Oh I think you're right
Hope that btc will be $10 000 very soon too  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.