Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:30:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years?  (Read 21097 times)
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:58:48 AM

I think Bitcoin in like 5 years will be a neat thing, especially with all the forkcoins, altcoins, and wanna be coins. I look forward to the day when the alts all start crashing down though.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
77JohnDoe77

Activity: 840
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:31:41 AM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
I think, in 5 years from now bitcoin will more valuable than now
bitcoin is God of cryptocurrency  Grin

★  ★  ★ Commodities Trading Revolutionized ★  ★  ★
●  ●  ● KRATOS ●  ●  ●
Telegram ◆ Facebook ◆ Twitter ◆ White Paper ◆ Medium◆ ⌚ PreSale Live
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:59:59 AM

I think in the next 5 years bitcoin prices are bound to increase as bitcoin users continue to grow along with the rising popularity of bitcoin all the time, surely this will affect the progress of bitcoin that keeps growing, not even mjustahil if bitcoin. will become a global currency legally and can be used for various transactions in different countries.
Yes I also think in the next 5 years bitcoin price is bound increases as bitcoin price are growing up counties and bitcoin value of bitcoin high prices and increases daily
Yes its true there is no doubt that in next five years bitcoin will be more strong and powerful than ever because day by day new comers are going to join it and the people they like it very much because bitcoin really help to the people in my personal life bitcoin really help me bitcoin solve my problem which is difficult for me solve in life.
Opquar

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:16:32 AM

I think $10k would be a safe bet. It's a low estimate, even, based on past Bitcoin growths. Demand has been growing steadily so I won't be surprised if it surges to $50k. Five years is a long time after all.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:35:10 AM

I think anyone who owns even one bitcoin 5 years from now will be a millionaire and retired. Smiley

I'm planning to retire on my early 40's or 50's but up til now I still don't have enough bitcoins for retirement I'm only hoping for the price to increase and pump some more. But I know that it requires time, 5 years from now we don't have any insight on what's going to happen by that time it can go further or there can be a massive drops but I'll keep on believing with good speculations out there.
it's been almost ten year since bitcoin first time invented and introduced and it's gained from nothing to nearly $5,000 , so it's like $2,500 increment every 5 years i could say. but nothing sure in this world especially the volatility of bitcoin . it could have value more than $10,000 within 5 years but still bitcoin could still have the worst scenarion when the demands down to zero and become nothing again. you should consider about the bad things too , don't be overconfident.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Maria_Martin

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:53:43 AM

I think that in 5 years the price of bitcoin will grow as well as the extension and use of bitcoin.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:12:09 AM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

I'm very optimistic about future of bitcoin.
2 years ago value of bitcoin was only $200 and last year around $700.
Today, even with this recent big drop, btc price is still much higher than last year.
So, regardless of the occasional higher falls, bitcoin prices are constantly increasing every year.
I expect that such trend will continue and that we will reach price of $10 000 very soon Smiley

Even though I know nothing about that price increase in the last years, I agree with you that it will reach $10 000. Bitcoin this year show us amazing thing. Entering this year, it double its price, then on the last august it double its price again. See? So fast for that. Even though there happens a drop down on the price when the month of September enter, it increases again this month reaches $4000 above. Five years is not a long time to wait. So $10,000 is not impossible to reach. I know I am new in this business but I can analyse things.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
asma555

Activity: 335

Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:15:24 AM

bitcoin price is high and maximum people use bitcoin.in five years bitcoin price will grow more .five years is a long time.i think then every people will use bitcoin.

=≡ mHealthcoin ≡=  [。MINE, YOUR HEALTH ! 。]
▐| Providing a free health platform to manage your healthiness |▌
TELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERGITHUB
koumpesbtc

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 10:19:29 AM

With the current increase of BTC usage, the more BTC reaches its mining limits, its value will increase too. So yes, those who store their bitcoins and go for the long game, will make the biggest profits.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:20:12 AM

I think morethan 300percent 5years from now because last year the price of bitcoin compare now is almost 1000percent increase. Bitcoin has a big potential because it increase rapidly in every single time.

CryptoScorpio

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:21:01 AM

If my prediction is true it will reach 20,000$ in the next five years.I don't sell them all then also.I would definitely hold them for very long until the price reaches 250000 dollars for each bitcoin.But in the next five years, it will cross 20000 mark.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:16:48 PM

I think anyone who owns even one bitcoin 5 years from now will be a millionaire and retired. Smiley

I'm planning to retire on my early 40's or 50's but up til now I still don't have enough bitcoins for retirement I'm only hoping for the price to increase and pump some more. But I know that it requires time, 5 years from now we don't have any insight on what's going to happen by that time it can go further or there can be a massive drops but I'll keep on believing with good speculations out there.
it's been almost ten year since bitcoin first time invented and introduced and it's gained from nothing to nearly $5,000 , so it's like $2,500 increment every 5 years i could say. but nothing sure in this world especially the volatility of bitcoin . it could have value more than $10,000 within 5 years but still bitcoin could still have the worst scenarion when the demands down to zero and become nothing again. you should consider about the bad things too , don't be overconfident.

Your almost needs 2 more years. That $10,000 value of bitcoin can happen for the next 5 years is very possible and I'm sure that day will come to pass.  But saying that bitcoin can come back to zero is impossible, yes bitcoin is volatile and doesn't have a stable value but with that statement to bitcoin that has currently $72 B of total market cap will be coming back to zero? Oh come on.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:29:38 PM

I think bitcoin will be more successful after 5 years, I think the value will reach $10000 and tge demand will also increase. I am hoping governments will finally accept bitcoin as major part of the economy and that bitcoin will become the global currency accepted worldwide.

anitayui

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:11:02 PM

Hopefully bitcoin price will increase two time from current price this time. I have put my investment in bitcoin and hope bitcoin will make me success in future of my life. I see every year bitcoin price always increase, this make me very optimistic is bitcoin have great future in next 5 years.
Ariess

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:21:59 PM

five years is not a short and short time. I'm waiting for bitcoin to get bigger in the future, with what's happening now, there are some countries that have legalized and applied to real life. this is something of a tremendous breakthrough that could even be another country to follow to involve bitcoin. so bitcoin is a very big chance for 5 years to come.
NEWBIE2017

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:49:26 PM

BTC will probably get accepted around places and people with start using it more frequently ...Like in last 2 years BTC price has grown so much and I expect it rise more in 5 years.. it will go till $10000 ..But we can't be confirm about that cause the market is highly volatile in BTC. It has a high chance of development in 5 years looking at the charts of last 2 years.
germa66

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:22:07 PM

I hope the bitcoin in the next 5 years will be increasingly known to many people around the world and hope its price will continue to pump up to unlimited peak.

MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:35:50 PM

Hopefully bitcoin price will increase two time from current price this time. I have put my investment in bitcoin and hope bitcoin will make me success in future of my life. I see every year bitcoin price always increase, this make me very optimistic is bitcoin have great future in next 5 years.

Invest in other coins as well man, coins like NEO, OMG, Sonm, WTC, Salt, ... can all grow a lot faster than bitcoin right now

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
betMaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:52:59 PM

I'm very optimistic about future of bitcoin.
2 years ago value of bitcoin was only $200 and last year around $700.
Today, even with this recent big drop, btc price is still much higher than last year.
So, regardless of the occasional higher falls, bitcoin prices are constantly increasing every year.
I expect that such trend will continue and that we will reach price of $10 000 very soon Smiley

There is nothing wrong about making such speculations since the history of Btc ups and downs does nothing but prove that to whatever amount it'll drop, it'll eventually comeback and cross even higher bars of value . We are witnessing one of the history's most successful phenomenons so far and seeing that such great possibilities do exist if we work hard enough on it's concept and realization . As for me i expect Btc to hit the 5k$ bar before the end of this year , to have faster/smoother transactions and to possibly be used as a recognized payment method before 5 years from know thus making it know on a larger scale in the world . We can't rally talk about it's value in 5 years from know because we don't know thing yet about the hard forks/corrections that Btc will face neither how stable it'll be , but i'm very enthusiastic that it'll be around 9k or 10k dollars by then .
Sylenth

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:16:54 PM

price of bitcoin will continue its exponential rise until it reaches $55,000 by 2022. all this based on  that , in May of 2010, a developer bought two pizzas for 10,000 bitcoin. These, in total, would now be worth around $25 million, which is enough to buy a 720-year-old Magna Carta — given that one sold for $21 million in 2007.,maybe the rise would not be such high as said above but we can't ignore the fact about its rising value ,so its definitely its value is going to more than $10,000. If all remain good ,more and more countries will decline towards accepting bitcon and  start legalizing it and will recognize it as alternate or maybe official currency in some countries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: