Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 09:38:25 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years?  (Read 18122 times)
AmeRicanFlavor

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:15:02 AM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
Grin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sathvik112

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:32:22 AM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
I do agree the bitcoin price surely increase more high after five years.
Present investors in bitcoin will surely become rich after five years.
Its increasing price is not stoppable. price increasing is what every one we are looking for always i do agree, however we have to understand its price is based on our economics principle demand and supply and we all are the reason for its price. transaction speed is based on number of mines we use and the request work flow, if there was limited miners and requests need to be waited and awaited for long time that causes increasing transaction speed.
choosing bitcoin is a right turn in life for gaining good profits is what i recommend and also suggest to go for cold storage a safer wallets to ensure you are secured in dealing with bitcoin crypto currency with complete authentication, to ensure you are safer from hackers.

▀    ▀  C  ▀    ▀
Mazda17

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:32:36 AM

Bitcoin is already 9 years old, and I think it's still the beginning, because there will be more positive surprises in the next year, now many big companies and developers are continuing to develop the service for bitcoin advancement.
Bitcoin is remarkable, although it's still nine years of bitcoin development so rapidly that many countries have agreed with the bitcoin in the country.

Sadlife

Activity: 350

Why so serious?

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:46:20 AM

From its current state from the acceptance and adoption from many countries, merchants and even an average joe bitcoin is growing fast. Especially with this forks i think it's only becoming an airdrop and feeding BTC price to increase.

▄▄▄▄              ▄▄                                                              ▄▄▄▄
████             ████                                                             ████
████              ▀▀      ████                         ████                       ████
████  ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ████
█████████████    ████   ███████████   ▄████▀████▄    ███████████  ▐██████████▄    ████
████     ▀████   ████     ████      ▄████▀   █████▄    ████        ▀▀    ▀████    ████
████      ████   ████     ████      ███▀    ▀██████    ████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ████
████      ████   ████     ████      ████▄██▄  ▀████    ████       ████████████    ████
████     ▄████   ████     ████▄     ▀████████▄  ██▀    ████▄     ▐███▌    ▐███    ████   
████████████▀    ████     ▀███████▌   ▀█████████▀      ▀███████▌  ████████████    ▀█████▌
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀   

fredo123

Activity: 126

https://i.imgur.com/EJETJME.png

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:43:07 AM

Seriously, bitcoin expands so fast, Way back 3 years ago from 200$ and now it increases about a couple times of folds ,  If the momentum goes consistent, 5 years from now i guess price value will hit 25K or beyond. I am pretty sure its not too late to invest in btc, since the majority had the positive foresight of btc. To start with my prediction, ive got 50% of my earnings in btc for long term investment:)

dimonstration

Activity: 516

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:55:14 AM

Bitcoin is already 9 years old, and I think it's still the beginning, because there will be more positive surprises in the next year, now many big companies and developers are continuing to develop the service for bitcoin advancement.
Bitcoin is remarkable, although it's still nine years of bitcoin development so rapidly that many countries have agreed with the bitcoin in the country.
and for me in 5 years bitcoin will be more known by people and more will adopt bitcoin as digital currency , and i think if that may happen digital currency may accept and more user can be , we know that bitcoin are really convenient to use so in behalf the more convenient the more people can be interested and they can know now how to earn money with the new way an online currency and they can save some money too. More people will be help by bitcoin if they take some patience and take it to learn too.

███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █

█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
●  Whitepaper
●  ANN Thread
●  Reddit
●  Telegram
●  Twitter
●  Facebook

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
carlisle1

Activity: 616

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:08:33 AM

I'm very optimistic about future of bitcoin.
2 years ago value of bitcoin was only $200 and last year around $700.
Today, even with this recent big drop, btc price is still much higher than last year.
So, regardless of the occasional higher falls, bitcoin prices are constantly increasing every year.
I expect that such trend will continue and that we will reach price of $10 000 very soon Smiley

it reaches 8k and sooner will 10k usd,and that not far from reality and in regards to what OP asking i see bitcoin 5 years from now would be the Means of profiteering by more than 30% of all the people in the world.the crypto currencies will be on top of all the currencies the digital era will be dominated by this community.in 5 years more than half of the countries in the world will accept crypto as payments and job providing site.

gabbiee

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:21:07 AM

From its current state from the acceptance and adoption from many countries, merchants and even an average joe bitcoin is growing fast. Especially with this forks i think it's only becoming an airdrop and feeding BTC price to increase.
That is also what I have observed, whenever there are forks coming bitcoin price goes down and after that the value goes very high in which no one expected it. It is really nice to invest in bitcoin for the price continuously increasing regardless the forks happening.

► ► ►    TOR-Q-ALL   |   Blockchain Based Secure Mobile Calls and Internet    ◄ ◄ ◄
PRE-SALE / Nov 22nd
► ► ►        WHITEPAPER        TOKEN SALE        ANN THREAD        ◄ ◄ ◄
yhan2x

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:31:47 AM

I think bitcoin raise $15000 after 5 years. After the cancellation of segwit2x and fork the price, whenever happens bitcoin continously pumping after any forks incoming.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Tiktik

Activity: 98

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:34:57 AM

I thik bitcoin will become more popular to all people after 5 years maybe this bitcoin replace the fiat money because bitcoin is the best way to transact your money to others and so very vast than fiat money .

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol     
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
CryptoWorld87

Activity: 210

Trader and father one happy family

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:03:07 AM

I was think that bitcoin 5 years from now 2017 to 2022 the price will goes up until maybe around 15,000$ or 20,000$ and up i was realy excited about bitcoin price 5 years from now

parassinghal

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:08:31 AM

Its is not sure that the bitcoin price will definitely increase in future. Like China is going to ban the bitcoin, which is one of the largest bitcoin operation platform in the world, the value of bitcoin got decreased. Likewise if other countries will also ban the bitcoin then its value will not get increased. But if it will not get banned in other countries then its price will surely get increased in future.

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Wellkel

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:17:56 AM

I think bitcoin will bring us a technological revolution,So in five years bitcoin will be irreplaceable.
titibach

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:27:08 AM

i seriously can't wait for Bitcoin the movie. i imagine it to be somewhere between Hackers and Departed.

PS: given we currently have an emoji movie, had an facebook movie. A bitcoin movie is only a question of time - too many good stories here.
Irvinn

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:30:23 AM

In five years, the price of bitcoin should already be adjusted and stable. The present value of it in comparison with altkoyinami unreasonably bloated. In addition, bitcoin and other crypto currency needs new technological solutions and this task should also be decided in the next few years. In five years the world криптовалют will be absolutely another.

Mazda17

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:47:25 AM

5 years is really long period anything can happen by that time we recently saw china taking tough actions against bitcoin what if other countries in future might be taking this as a thread and starts banning or take similar actions taken by china
A good opinion and I like your opinion.
Actually it is very difficult to stem china because bitcoin users just a lot of china so that china has power to determine or do action.

rezmo

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:10:28 AM

I think that upcoming years will be on massive growth, many countries will accept crypto as official currency  but, i have  dought on USA  BUT CANT PREDICT  earlier anything things will change, for small business crypto will be helpful to build their business like Alibaba, actually  I  also have plan for future to build an eco-structure  will see there will be happe a huge change in  world

ETHEREUM X - GLOBAL PAYMENTS - ETHEREUMX.IO
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 140

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:05:21 AM

It would be nice if the next 5 years Bitcoin was accepted by many countries. bitcoin becomes legal. Governments will take measures to protect this currency. People will definitely use bitcoin for their billing purposes .. the value of bitcoin continues to increase

JohnHero

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:06:43 AM

Bitcoin has big potential, In 5 years I think we will be amazed of what it can actually do. It might reach $100.000

POPULTRADE - Create, join, or invest in any business
ICO ❘|❘ ANNOUNCEMENT
Crowdsale starts 11. December
Cammo01

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:38:07 AM

If anything I think it's proven that it will continue to grow. ETH has the similar outlook..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.