Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 03:17:56 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years?  (Read 18380 times)
xSkyer

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:59:23 PM

A lot of things can change in 5 years. Just look how many hardforks we had this year and what happened to the Bitcoin price. I wouldn't be suprised if the price was 5 times higher than today it is after 5 years. I hope that Bitcoin will develop in a good way and we will get even faster and cheaper transactions. They are already cheap but it can be always better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073

CryptoBE.com - cheap and reliable block explorers

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:04:42 PM

Bitcoin has the advantage of being the first mainstream cryptocurrency and has a lot of technological power behind it, especially with the new projects coming up (i.e. RSK smart contracts). Although I'm not sure where the price is going to be, I think the younger generation will all know about it and the older generation will recognize its importance in the financial sector. Banks will continue adopting blockchain technology, but I don't think they will ever find a better use case for a blockchain compared with Bitcoin.

CryptoBE   
Cheap and Reliable
Altcoin Block Explorers
     PM Me
  or 
#IRC
goku1525

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:07:39 PM

I think bitcoin in the next 5 years prices are bound to increase and also the bitcoin users, continue to grow along with the rising of popularity of bitcoin.

▌ ━━━ adbank │ a powerful online ad platform built on the blockchain ━━━  ▌
︽︾︽︾︽︾︽      WHITEPAPER     │    DECK      ︽︾︽︾︽︾︽
▌ ━━━  Pre-Register for Token Sale ━━━ ▌
MiBambino

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:17:46 PM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
Five years is a lot of time and I believe there will be more coins in the system because s lot is yet to be mined and the value will keep increasing just as it does now. Probably $20000 i n the next five years for 1 btc is not a bad idea
Five years, I think at least Bitcoin can reaches to $100,000 in once time. Of course, I can not sure it can keeps this value in a long time or only reaches and dump by the FUDs again.
100K seems possible actually.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:41:35 AM

I think anyone who owns even one bitcoin 5 years from now will be a millionaire and retired. Smiley

I'm planning to retire on my early 40's or 50's but up til now I still don't have enough bitcoins for retirement I'm only hoping for the price to increase and pump some more. But I know that it requires time, 5 years from now we don't have any insight on what's going to happen by that time it can go further or there can be a massive drops but I'll keep on believing with good speculations out there.
it's been almost ten year since bitcoin first time invented and introduced and it's gained from nothing to nearly $5,000 , so it's like $2,500 increment every 5 years i could say. but nothing sure in this world especially the volatility of bitcoin . it could have value more than $10,000 within 5 years but still bitcoin could still have the worst scenarion when the demands down to zero and become nothing again. you should consider about the bad things too , don't be overconfident.

Your almost needs 2 more years. That $10,000 value of bitcoin can happen for the next 5 years is very possible and I'm sure that day will come to pass.  But saying that bitcoin can come back to zero is impossible, yes bitcoin is volatile and doesn't have a stable value but with that statement to bitcoin that has currently $72 B of total market cap will be coming back to zero? Oh come on.
i won't say it as impossible , satoshi as a bitcoin inventor itself stated something similar like me. as he know what he has invented are full of risk could become so successful or remain failed in the end. indeed so far so good , bitcoin consistent showing a great potential and makes a lot of new investor attracted to know more. and we have set the new all time high value of bitcoin by the way. just cheers! 5 years more for $5,000 more!

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
BitBayMarkets

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:46:12 AM

In 5 years i think that it will go to 50k. Many experts have already told that bitcoin will rise very high, and that it will be unstoppable. I think that it will be stoppable.

If all the country's in the world bans bitcoin. Bitcoin would fall hard.

sean.maley

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:46:49 AM

I believe it will grow so much that none of us can imagine now
oegarod

Activity: 224

TRUCKCOIN

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:48:58 AM

A big expectation is found among the all range of investors of bitcoin by the year 2020 and the same year falls within the upcoming five years. Based on this I expect the price to reach at least above $20000, because price is expected to go above $10000 within few months time.

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
thanthan

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:51:03 AM

I think in 5 years the price is 10X from today, so $50,000 per BTC. In 10 years who knows but much more than that. Forks aside, some will have value - not as much and some will struggle.
Visbay

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:00:44 AM

My best guess is that at a certain moment btc will stagnate in price and will be overtaken by some more usable coins/applications. Bitcoin will be the safe haven in this world
You are right there is no doubt that bitcoin will be on his high position than ever because if we see so the investors, daily traders, and business man are also going to increase and the good thing is some extra countries have also accepted bitcoin which were not a part of bitcoin before and this all is possible just because of his great services so next five years bitcoin will be on the top.

Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:09:44 AM

I think bitcoin 5years from now bitcoin will grow, but it depends to the situation when the bitcoin will increase or decrease. First bitcoin has many opponent when it comes to the market value, their are many hindrances just like banning of bitcoin in many countries, thats the reason why bitcoin is growing slow in these past 2-3 months but its recovery is still fast, so if the bitcoin is not hindered it has a big possibility that bitcoin increase very fast. In 5years from now it depends to the situation.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
sbrys

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:13:25 AM

Im not completely sure in 5 years it will be higher compared to today. 5 years is a long time and a lot of things can happen.

Some examples :

Quantum computing could break the encrypting leaving all cryptos worthless

Demographic changes like for example a war would imo draw attention more to tangible investments like gold

Sooner or later Bitcoin scaling will be an issue...
Biglistener

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:34:11 AM

In a 5 years i see bitcoin that its very high. Many people are already telling that and someone told that experts are saying this lol, but i think it will go even higher than 50k dollars.

I will hold my coins until the time comes. I will face the sell order and sell them all.
Saezam

Activity: 41

Volk Supporter

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:36:30 AM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
I have faith that bitcoin will be a mainstream currency in future. I hope people get educated about bitcoin so more people will accept bitcoin. In 5 year maybe all bitcoin get mined, I hope bitcoin price hit around 100K.

▬ VOLK ▬
🔵 We unite the worlds of fiat and crypto investments 🔵
ICO from Nov. 01 | Participate now →
Ziomuro27

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:42:32 AM

I think that the number of users using bitcoin will increase and in that case Bitcoin money will increase. Many campaign will be open for the people who strive hard to make money and gain knowledge, they will be optimistic in every ideas here in forum. A lot of them will give time on bitcoin than other websites that most of them are not that important compare to bitcoin forum.

salihno71

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:53:53 AM

I expect that scaling issue will be addressed in the proper way potentialy via Lightning network or some other layer2 solution. If this happens, bitcoin will be much more present in daily transactions and price will probably be quite higher than today.

▄████▄      
██████      
▀████▀      
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████    
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄            
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                      
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
Mehedi72

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:58:32 AM

Bitcoin is getting so polular nowadays and  the price of bitcoin is growing up and up and now 1 Bitcoin equals 5144.00 US Dollar. So its possible that the price of bitcoin possibly can hit 30500$ or more

Kena Banned

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:03:24 AM

I think bitcoin will continue to rise and many people will use bitcoin as an alternative payment transaction .. if you look at bitcoin prices in the past, up to now .. bitcoin prices go up very significantly. in the past year bitcoin is still 1000 $ + until now the bitcoin touched 4000 $ it's a very significant price change for bitcoin development. maybe in the future bitcoin prices will rise and reach the highest point of bitcoin.

Crassula

Activity: 56

Crassula - build decentralized payment solutions.

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 11:29:49 AM

I think bitcoin will continue to rise and many people will use bitcoin as an alternative payment transaction .. if you look at bitcoin prices in the past, up to now .. bitcoin prices go up very significantly. in the past year bitcoin is still 1000 $ + until now the bitcoin touched 4000 $ it's a very significant price change for bitcoin development. maybe in the future bitcoin prices will rise and reach the highest point of bitcoin.

Agree. Probably it is too early to say if cryptocurrency is about to displace fiat yet but bitcoin and blockchain have definitely changed the whole financial ecosystem. In the nearest future cryptocurrency will become a part of our everyday life.
sbrys

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:39:38 AM

Bitcoin has had it ups and downs. It was kind of flat for 3 years. The big jump is only since May 2017.

I just want to say the past is not guarantee for the future...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.