Bitcoin Forum
January 17, 2018, 06:40:42 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years?  (Read 18977 times)
ThrillerPodcast

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 02:55:22 AM

It will likely be just what everyone wishes they owned but very few will. I believe in 5 years time Bitcoin will be worth in the milions

▬▬■▬▬■Buy Bitcoin Save the FKN World!!!■▬▬■▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JCLee

Activity: 126

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:00:12 AM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
Bitcoin is growing so fast in a short time and it has exploded like what people say about it, bitcoin is bubble. A surge of 300% in just half a month is what happened and shocked the whole world. Over the next five years, its value may outstrip any value we think it can achieve and it may surprise us again.So they should be mentally prepared for what it will happen in the future to be a good future for bitcon that might be the end.

iceman77

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:38:06 AM

5 years is a long time for bitcoin. I do not think bitcoin can survive the technology that bitcoin owns. it's too backward. I think there will be a new currency. and will replace bitcoin

I agree, i think something will replace it and it won't take 5 years for that happen, but i do think it will grow strong in 2018.  Prob the following year or two is when it will bust.
arif9988

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:12:45 AM

i think 5 year big time for us , btc can go $50000+ , day by day btc user incress , so friends you can hold your btc , normaly you can get hug profit , i am also holding my btc for long time i know btc alowes king ,
gigatux

Activity: 328

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:20:00 AM

5 years from now I see that bitcoin will help a lot of people and it will gain more users and investors and might be a part of our economy and would be legalized in our country. well that is the positive side and the pessimistic side of bitcoin 5years from now it will be taxed. but i think it depends on the country's credibility but our country is poor so I think ours will be taxed.Another positive side is the income that we will get in would be quadruple from now.

▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ████         ▄▄██████████████████
            ██████       █████████████████████
           ████████     ██████████████████████
          ██████████   ▐███████▀
         ████████████  ▐███████▄
        ██████████████  ████████████████████████▄
       ████████▀███████  ██████████████████████████
      ████████   ███████  ▀▀████████████████████████
     ████████     ███████                   ▀███████▌
    ████████       ███████                   ███████▌
   ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
  █████████████████  ██████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████  ███████████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █

█ █
█ █
█ █

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███▄             ▄███
   ██████▄█████████▄██████
   ███████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████
 █████▀▀             ▀▀█████
▐████   ▄██▄     ▄██▄   ████▌
 ███▌   ████     ████   ▐███
  ▀██▄   ▀▀       ▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄                ▄▄
████▄▄          ██████▄▄
████████▌     ▄███████████
████████▌█   ████████████▄
████████▌██▄▀██████████▀▄█
████████▌████▀████████ ███
████████▌█████▄█████▀▄████
████████▌ ▀▀███▄▀██▀██████
████████▌      ▀▀  ███████
  ▀█████▌          ▀▀█████
      ▀▀▌              ▀▀█
mjnick01

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:04:20 AM

what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years?
Certainly the bitcoin is worth a bit and there will be a bitcoin branch exchange
and the good thing is that there will still be a coin whose brand is Btc

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DevilSlayer

Activity: 280

Crypto is life

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:07:27 AM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
I think many more people will use bitcoin in the next 5 years! Observe the society today and you will find out that the demand of the people to the bitcoin is increasing. I believe that retailers and other businesses will accept bitcoin.

imking

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:08:32 AM

I think about the bitcoin in like five years. All the country accept the bitcoin or bitcoin will be legal all over the world. Bitcoin continues to grow, and more adjustment will be acceptable to many peoples. More store or retails, restaurant, hotel, and others will accept bitcoin as a mode of payment.

THAHIRHAJI

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:10:12 AM

It is too long to think / predict about bitcoin in 5 years. It is very difficult to think about it as in a 6 month period itself bitcoin creating big all time high and the journey of success continue with bitcoin so how we can think about 5 year. One thing for sure minimum 3 to 5 time fold high will be there that much we can expect.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
TitanGEL

Activity: 238

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:14:11 AM

Financial institutions are still not believing to the bitcoin, they said that bitcoin is a fraud. I believe that 5 years from now; most of the financial institution will believe to what is bitcoin.

Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:19:02 AM

Five years the crypto market is not long, but I guess I will be integrated into a market and then be stable, I hope the price of bittacquena has exceeded 5 kilometers. There is always a growing trend in block-based technology recognition and managed projects are often becoming news headlines. So the crypto market can assume a lot will increase in the future.
Mr.John19

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:27:42 AM

Five years from now I consider that bitcoin the world leading cryptocurrency. Bitcoin value grows speedy and more people want to invest in it. All the banks accept the bitcoin and every place have an atm bitcoin.

Razor2020

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:30:09 AM

It will likely be just what everyone wishes they owned but very few will. I believe in 5 years time Bitcoin will be worth in the milions
Agreed. I expect bitcoin will reach price of $20 000 before 2018 with the continues and high demand been a king of cryptos. And hope it will rise up to 100x in 5 years. hodl your BTC. You will be a million er after 5 years. Cool
rfouziha

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:31:32 AM

Bitcoin is too young enough to achieve a lot in next five years. It is too early also to judge bitcoin right now. Lot of things we have to accept about bitcoin fees and the access at retailers payments those issues if addressed every thing will be easy with bitcoin. In five years everybody know about bitcoin and users will be in high quantity.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:34:49 AM

The bitcoin 5 years from now will be a huge thing. Bitcoin will be accepted almost worldwide and almost all the people have bitcoin in their wallet for investment and money purposes because they can just travel the world without physical money but only with bitcoin.

█
           ███
          ████   ▄
         ███ ███▄█▀█
        ███   ██   █
   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀
  █           █   █▀
 ▀▀█████▀▀▀███   █
██
    ███ █   █   █ ██
   ███   █   █ █   ███
  ████████   █████████
 ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   ██▀▀▀▀▀▀
            █▄▄▄█
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
A  G A M I N G  R E V O L U T I O N  I S  O N  T H E  W A Y
|      FACEBOOK      |      SLACK      ▀▀▀▀      WHITEPAPER      ▀▀▀▀      TWITTER      |      TELEGRAM      |
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
BenR

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:14:19 AM

I don't know about bitcoin. Blockchain will still be huge. The question is: who will be able to turn it into a stable, easy-use currency?
Kabul

Activity: 409

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:11:41 AM

unfortunately, I don't see bitcoin in 5 years...I'm afraid that with such a transaction speed as now, it's left no more than 2 years ((

I agree with you. BUt I do not think that developers will leave bitcoin like that. There will be many hard fork to improve bitcoin strength and make it stronger in the future. The more important thing is that the price of bitcoin is very high which can cause an explosion in a near future

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
shark69

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:18:41 AM

I do not know for sure what will happen with bitcoin 5 years. but I'm optimistic bitcoin will be better again. can be seen from the increase, bitcoin is the highest currency than the other.
camsss

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:23:45 AM

I really believe that bitcoin will live for many more years. Especially now that it has a very good value. Its value continuously increases everytime. It also because of the market growth. Many people now are getting into bitcoin. They really invest to it, hoping that they can may their money grow.

Zekemporium

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:46:18 PM

I'm very optimistic about future of bitcoin.
2 years ago value of bitcoin was only $200 and last year around $700.
Today, even with this recent big drop, btc price is still much higher than last year.
So, regardless of the occasional higher falls, bitcoin prices are constantly increasing every year.
I expect that such trend will continue and that we will reach price of $10 000 very soon Smiley

Yes, bitcoin crossed $16000 now. But within next 5 years how much it grows ? It may breaks all records and create a history or ballon of bitcoin price will blast and drop to ground. Both chances are there. Time tell all.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.