Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:57:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years?  (Read 21101 times)
valintino7

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:16:04 AM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price won't grow that much
I think Bitcoin for the next 5 years is Bitcoin will grow rapidly and become more known to many people. Because every year Bitcoin always experience an increase, either increase the user or the price. And I hope the next 5 years even more Bitcoin can always be consistent and survive until whenever.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:18:23 AM

In five years’ time, I think Bitcoin will make it bigger and better than it is today specifically regarding its financial development. It is grown up much better and longer and its popularity known in entire world. I think it will become more widely accepted in 5 years. It will also be more legal in other countries and will be accepted and trusted to be used for payment transactions.
Can't wait to see bitcoin being legalized in majority of the countries and used it on a daily basis like for buying stuffs, eating in the restaurants, buying clothes on the mall using bitcoin or other forms of crypto currencies and the fees lower than before. Smiley

You're one of the few people that's taking a reasonable approach here. I too could see bitcoin still go x3, hell maybe x5. I think 50K would be the ATH, any higher wouls turn too many people into millionaires and billionaires, we'd see a massive new wealth distribution comparable to the slumbs of brazil, where multimillion appartement blocks are looking out directly over the favelas just a couple of yards a way.

But if the price of bitcoin will multiple a lot of times within five years the fees on the crypto currency exchanges will be a pain in the butt if it is still ranging from 0.001 to 0.002 satoshi per transaction of Bitcoin. Anyways, I think those exchanges will lower their fees if the price of bitcoin will go sky rocketing within the years.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:30:23 AM

I think in five years bitcoin will be more famous than it is now, and there will be a lot of people involved in the bitcoin industry.

I can't predict the price of bitcoin, because bitcoin has gone up too much.
abhishek_bittu

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:11:49 AM

The value of Bitcoin will amaze everyone in near future. There are several reasons which are backing this :

Bitcoin is a decentralised currency with almost negligible transaction fees. Imagine the current scenario where Exchanges like Payza,Paypal takes upto weeks to transfer payment overseas. But with Bitcoin you can simply sent that payment within hours.
There is no central authority controlling Bitcoin so there is no chance of destabilising the economy by banks or sme other Government institutions as they do it today.
Demand will increase as the market cap on Bitcoin is 21 million and all the Bitcoins will come into existence. So there will be a drastic surge in the demand of Bitcoins in the near future which will increase the price of Bitcoins. As per http://Blochain.info the price of Bitcoin is going to hit 20000$ by end of 2017 !!
currencydesigner

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:24:27 AM

I will prepare for investment in bitcoin now. because I believe there will be great things from bitcoin within the next 5 years. it is an exciting investment that will bring many benefits
cryptonoel

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:38:20 AM

I will concentrate on my present, I will earn more bitcoins and continue to support it.  Plus if ever those things happen, still I will support bitcoin and continue it.
jasonmattson

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:17:10 AM

In 5 years from now, well i think bitcoin will be in it's stable state cause as we can see now btc are getting high and high. In that span of years btc will be known of almost everyone and digital currency will surely be adopted by people.
klim80

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:13:31 AM

It's hard to predict the price exactly, but I think it will be increasing. The popularity of bitcoin is gowing day by day and in the next 5 years, bitcoin will have a much larger user from now on. The bitcoin technology in terms of security will become much more advanced from now .
sumit2103

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:14:48 AM

Bitcoin prices are touching the sky day by day. Every year the price is getting doubled from its initial cost. After five years the cost will go around 4 times from the present cost of bitcoin. Every buyer having knowledge about bitcoin investment benefits is always ready to buy bitcoin no matter of current  price as they know the price will increase soon or later. 
Frederick123

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:17:00 AM

In the next 5 years bitcoin prices will increase as bitcoin users continue to grow along with rising bitcoin fame all the time.There are plenty of people investing in bitcoin and also there are many new Comer to invest in bitcoin .
think3214

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:29:38 AM

It's hard to predict the price exactly, but I think it will be increasing. The popularity of bitcoin is gowing day by day and in the next 5 years, bitcoin will have a much larger user from now on. The bitcoin technology in terms of security will become much more advanced from now .
Yes, I also think Bitcoin will continue to grow in the next few years. Today many countries are trying to reinforce and block cybercriminals and electronic money. The United States has set up a crime scene. Japan electronics giant is also planning to release personal virtual currency. I think in the future electronic money will explode. Prices of Bitcoin and other coffers continue to rise.
Alamin2

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:03:30 AM

I hope that Bitcoin will continue to grow in the next five years.All the times it's user continue to grow up and there will be a lot of people involved in the bitcoin industry. I also think that the future of bitcoin is better than in previous years.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:10:30 AM

Bitcoin in the next five year will be more advanced in terms of technicality and at the same time new features added to the bitcoin network, the demands will be very high and that will result in price jump to as high as possible.
TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:21:49 AM

I hope that in five years the excitement will go down and not many enthusiasts will be engaged in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. As in 2013-2015.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
zmerol

Activity: 117
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:41:44 AM

Just look how many hardforks we had this year and what happened to the Bitcoin price. I wouldn't be suprised if the price was 5 times higher than today it is after 5 years. I hope that Bitcoin will develop in a good way and we will get even faster and cheaper transactions. They are already cheap but it can be always better.Although I'm not sure where the price is going to be, I think the younger generation will all know about it and the older generation will recognize its importance in the financial sector. Banks will continue adopting blockchain technology, but I don't think they will ever find a better use case for a blockchain compared with Bitcoin.
indog

Activity: 208

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:18:29 AM

I hope that bitcoin will grow from year to year and bitcoin prices are higher, and unlike today's still unstable, and hopefully when the government sees a very high bitcoin development, the government inaugurates bitcoin in this country, that's one of my expectations.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:01:32 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin will have a massive impact in our society 5 yrs from now. Its value is getting higher and higher which is good in our part as a user who patronized it. For sure it will be more popular in the next 5 yrs, as you can see now it already established its name.

I am almost sure that Bitcoin will be used everywhere in 5 years after now. people will know a lot about this cryptocurrency and about altcoins. I hope, finally scam ICOs will disappear and the blockchain will be widely used.
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:27:42 AM

I think in the next 5 years, bitcoin will have a much larger user from now on. The bitcoin technology in terms of security is definitely much more advanced from now on. If in terms of price, in the next 5 years bitcoin will definitely have a very expensive price.
randulakoralage961007

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:03:09 PM

I think bitcoin will be a main currency in the world after 5 years...
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:06:32 PM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

As for me, I believe that bitcoin would reach more than 300 percent of it's current value in five years. Ofcourse as a trader, we must think positive towards it. If we'll look at the better side of it, it has already showed and proven that it has really a great potential. It has passed all the test of time so I believe that in five years, it would still prove us more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: