Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:38:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years?  (Read 21103 times)
Denisliternyjj

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:41:52 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin is likely to replace world currencies, but this is unlikely, but the technology of blockchain will get on very well and will be in demand in the financial system!
eifer0910

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:45:10 AM

I see bitcoin 5 years from now it is very well known world wide and everyone uses bitcoin as a alternative money in terms in digital world. I can say that it would reach its highest price and everyone is fond of using this as one of their money.

tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:57:16 AM

I think bitcoin in 5 more years bitcoin will definitely change a lot. Value will increase sharply. attracting many investors. Bitcoins will become more intimate and practical to human life. Using bitcoin for daily payments will become easier and more popular.

SergeYak

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:31:47 PM

I can't even predict what will happen tomorrow and you asking about 5 year  Grin Probably bitcoin will start dying because of many altcoins that much more better.
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:04:23 PM

So, having bitcoin Five years from now, i think few will now use it but at least it not the end of it. the reason for this is that, Countries from around the world are constantly gaining bad influences and bad news to the government and the banks. Having less and less people using the FIat Money and the lot are now using Crypto as the new currency.

WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:20:54 PM

Although BTC price will increase over $30k, I think that in next 5 years, BTC price will rise up slowly, unless there is a good news to support it development.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:22:19 PM

why discuss what will happen in 5 years! everything repeats from year to year! Look what happened 5 years ago! The cost of bitcoin was 10 cents, and everyone asked the same questions! So I'm sure that capitalization will grow! and the cost of bitcoin will grow! crypt world is very actively developing, it is enough to look at the projects that are released every day in the blockchain!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
kache2018

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:29:19 PM

Five years is a long time for bitcoin to continue surging the market. In this year, I think most commodities can be purchase already without having money to purchase but instead crypocurrencies. As the market trend continues to grow longer, the more investors will have their money capitalized and invested. The effect of using bitcoin is already a common to most countries and will eventually be used all over the world.
fyubr

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:07:47 PM

No one will change the characteristics. But bitcoin can hold out on the leading positions due to the fact that the altcoins will rush to rise and fall. And bitcoin will keep the level. This is a more stable currency.
matyaskaply

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:17:27 PM

Hi Guys,

what do you think about the 2018 tendencies of ICOs? My personal experience that it is getting harder to make decent profit from them. If an ICO seem to be profitable and has big hype, it must have a max cap, so you cant make big profit. If the hype is big, there must be oversubscription and a lot of people want to invest and whitelist at the same time, so you cant even invest sometimes. What is the solution? I read about these pools, but most of them are closed, the registration is closed at the moment and so on. I have found one, MKK POOL on Discord: https://discord.gg/FHKZGGX. Any opinions about them?

thanks in advance, lets have a nice chat about ICOs!
rainezerr

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:30:04 PM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
The price of bitcoin after 5 yrs will be high like $100k or more because this Dec 2017 Bitcoin hits $20k so my prediction price for Dec 2018 was $50k, I dont know why my prediction is high but that is my opinion. Guys I was exploring on coinmarketcap and I saw theres a coin has $100k so I check it out I cant remember the coin name but how this happen?? Did they just pump it? or just a Coin with low supply and the only owner holds it and owner made the price of it on exchanges.

The price of bitcoins will increase even further more but it does not reach $100k dollar because it barely reach $20k last december but there is still a huge chance so just hope for it to happen so we can be all wealthy in our younger age right now.

MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:41:01 PM

Hi Guys,

what do you think about the 2018 tendencies of ICOs? My personal experience that it is getting harder to make decent profit from them. If an ICO seem to be profitable and has big hype, it must have a max cap, so you cant make big profit. If the hype is big, there must be oversubscription and a lot of people want to invest and whitelist at the same time, so you cant even invest sometimes. What is the solution? I read about these pools, but most of them are closed, the registration is closed at the moment and so on. I have found one, MKK POOL on Discord: https://discord.gg/FHKZGGX. Any opinions about them?

thanks in advance, lets have a nice chat about ICOs!

To me ICO's aren't as much about making big profits quick, it's about supporting a vision that I'd like to see happening. It's smarter to wait for after the ICO to buy the dumped prices, but if everyone thinks that way we'll see great projects fail to launch, or they'd have to have VC backing. Personally, I buy into ICO's, then I buy some more when the price drops.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
valentine401

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:50:36 PM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

I believe that block chain will improve a lot more because the technology is advancing so transactions will become more faster in the future and slow transferring of coins will be a lot more faster and maybe lower fees as well.
icomap24

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:51:00 PM

Tomas Lee, a bitcoin bull, in January predicted the cryptocurrency would hit $25,000 by the end of this year, and $125,000 by 2022.
Source: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/tom-lee-sees-bitcoin-surge-by-the-summer-as-cryptocurrency-struggles-to-hold-10000-2018-02-16
icomap24

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:53:57 PM

I'm optimistic about future of bitcoin.
Two years  ago value of bitcoin was only $200 and last year was around $700.
Today, even with this recent big drop, btc price is still much higher than last year.
The price of bitcoin after 5 years will be high like $100k or more.
DAOfan

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:00:41 PM

Every day looks like bitcoin will become adopted mainstream. People just don't realize it yet because they think that means the price of a bitcoin will be a billion dollars or something. Bitcoin needs to make great strides in fields like scaling and privacy and smart contracts for it to be the ONE coin to rule them all forever. Right now people want bitcoin to be that awesome crypto that does everything but the community just wants it to be bored old bitcoin. Good luck community!

Meet IP Exchange. Distributed network layer.
Join IPSX Token Sale  ─── 『 https://ip.sx/
MaxKnoblauch

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:03:18 PM

I think the value of money will increase and it will be more famous and the percentage of the people that using a bitcoin will increase.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:43:03 PM

Tomas Lee, a bitcoin bull, in January predicted the cryptocurrency would hit $25,000 by the end of this year, and $125,000 by 2022.
Source: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/tom-lee-sees-bitcoin-surge-by-the-summer-as-cryptocurrency-struggles-to-hold-10000-2018-02-16

Bitcoins will increase even further more because the last wave of bitcoins will be on 2021, it only means that no more coins will be mined after the year and the value will obviously increase since the supply will decrease and that what makes the value of bitcoins increase even further.
charlie_cutie2002

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:48:32 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 11:01:51 PM by charlie_cutie2002

I think  after  5 years  bitcoin  will become more popular in different parts of the world and it will remain stable and successful. If you will see now the data of user and investors are rapidly growing  it is the sign that  bitcoin is truly trustworthy in this kind of cryptocurrency economy what more after 5 years still many investors and more project to come.

megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:49:22 PM

I'm optimistic about future of bitcoin.
Two years  ago value of bitcoin was only $200 and last year was around $700.
Today, even with this recent big drop, btc price is still much higher than last year.
The price of bitcoin after 5 years will be high like $100k or more.

These are all speculations until proven right and so i will not spend my time naming figures but i do have a great feeling we are going to do better than the current price this year and maybe climb back to the ATH at some point but i forsee the same surge as we had last year happening after the next halving and that's within the 5 year span.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: