Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:44:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WARNING] ats tokens scam  (Read 26657 times)
Anduin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:29:09 PM

Hello,
We would like to announce that as promised, we have officially submitted the ATS token to several crypto-exchanges as per the community demand.
While we aren’t allowed to publicly mention the exchanges names, as per their policy, it is expected to start showing up in several of them in the coming days/weeks as more of them approve the ATS token.
EtherDelta.com already listed the ATS token. You can exchange ATS to and from ETH.
Everytime we will be listed through a new exchange we will publish a blog post to announce it. We cannot offer you exact dates as we aren’t being offered exact dates either by the exchanges we submitted to.
PS: The bounty campaign distribution is almost over and expected to end within the next 24-48 hours as we process a remaining batch of transfers.
Regards,
Authorship.com Team

So the announcement is just a confirmation about Etherdelta. IIRC they said Bittrex was ready to list ATS when the token distribution (for investors?) is finished?

Etherdelta's UI design is so terrible that I just can't trust this site.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 02:35:23 PM

Update: Exchange Listing
Sep 25, 2017 | Blog

Hello,
We would like to announce that as promised, we have officially submitted the ATS token to several crypto-exchanges as per the community demand.

While we aren’t allowed to publicly mention the exchanges names, as per their policy, it is expected to start showing up in several of them in the coming days/weeks as more of them approve the ATS token.

EtherDelta.com already listed the ATS token. You can exchange ATS to and from ETH.

Everytime we will be listed through a new exchange we will publish a blog post to announce it. We cannot offer you exact dates as we aren’t being offered exact dates either by the exchanges we submitted to.

PS: The bounty campaign distribution is almost over and expected to end within the next 24-48 hours as we process a remaining batch of transfers.

Regards,
Authorship.com Team

shae123

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:42:08 PM

Hello,
Regards,
Authorship.com Team

So the announcement is just a confirmation about Etherdelta. IIRC they said Bittrex was ready to list ATS when the token distribution (for investors?) is finished?

Read the full message again, new exchange that ATS is listed wil coming in next few days. As the post said they submitted a request to a several crypto exchanges.
Anduin

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:51:01 PM

Hello,
Regards,
Authorship.com Team

Read the full message again, new exchange that ATS is listed wil coming in next few days. As the post said they submitted a request to a several crypto exchanges.

Read my post again. I didn't say there weren't other exchanges.
rm1011

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:15:32 PM

Hello,
Regards,
Authorship.com Team

Listed at 0.01$
Blakscorpion

Activity: 215

CryptoFan

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:22:48 PM

Didn't receive them neither... It's strange...

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
onetoniro

Activity: 322
Merit: 119

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:47:29 PM

be patient please...
i know how it feels...
we are still waiting for what next will become to the ATS, because ATS is still very promising in my opinion. many people have got it, but I know there are still many who can not get to. hopefully ATS really understand with the problems .. spirit
hopefully not a strong dump fr this coin....
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:12:14 PM

They haven't finished sending them out yet, see below quoted post.

Update: Exchange Listing
Sep 25, 2017 | Blog

Hello,

Regards,
Authorship.com Team
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:12:56 PM

keep calm. many still not received their coin. dev say we must wait so the only way is wait and hope
Grim149x

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 05:27:53 PM

Here it is for people that are too lazy. I mean it's not even that long.

FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:42:38 PM

Its an unfortunate mess, I believe they're trying to sort it and payments have been going out. I'd be very careful chucking accusations of scam out there ... Let's be honest, Authorship have definitely been scammed with all the fake referrals being set up.
That's weird to see people still talking about this coin, I saw this thread bumped up and it looked like it a thread revival or something.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Grim149x

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 06:49:31 PM

Its an unfortunate mess, I believe they're trying to sort it and payments have been going out. I'd be very careful chucking accusations of scam out there ... Let's be honest, Authorship have definitely been scammed with all the fake referrals being set up.
That's weird to see people still talking about this coin, I saw this thread bumped up and it looked like it a thread revival or something.

Less people are replying on the 2 threads "ATS SCAM" because most bounty hunters are paid now, I suppose.

onetoniro

Activity: 322
Merit: 119

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:59:47 PM

Less people are replying on the 2 threads "ATS SCAM" because most bounty hunters are paid now, I suppose.
this coin still live and not scam Cheesy hope all people get the bounty.. and this coin can grow up..
people just not patient and say this coin scam..
in fact this coin is promising.... hope this topic want to change the titlle!! because ATS NOT SCAM!
Grim149x

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 07:17:35 PM

this coin still live and not scam Cheesy hope all people get the bounty.. and this coin can grow up..
in fact this coin is promising.... hope this topic want to change the titlle!! because ATS NOT SCAM!
It's not a scam of course. I hope the honest ones receive their coin too. If people can hold until the platform is launched then it's price will probably skyrocket.

Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:06:01 PM

It's not a scam of course. I hope the honest ones receive their coin too. If people can hold until the platform is launched then it's price will probably skyrocket.

I agree mate, holding our coins will be a great opportunity for everybody to gain their profit. Waiting is the best ways to earn your coins profit in the same manner that others who have bigger amounts of holding can benefit someday. Scam project will not give you bounty token and no distribution will happen.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
MartinTheWanderer

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 09:16:29 PM

Let's rather say: the most vocal ones maybe received their tokens. Or have shrugged it off and moved on.

The vast majority (anyone with 3 referrals or less and the ones that just signed up for the newsletter to get their 75 tokens) is still not paid out.

Since the premature rage-quit of the devs earlier, where about 8100 Ether addresses had ATS tokens, another 3400 addresses have received tokens, most of them from the distribution address.

So even with very conservative numbers that's still max. 50% of people paid.

Not received my tokens either (I would be in the 200-300 batch, in case that's still going to happen)
https://etherscan.io/token/0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A?a=0x5E1672D5E4e470908d194d951D548711DA1CF001
Grim149x

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 09:34:39 PM

I agree mate, holding our coins will be a great opportunity for everybody to gain their profit. Waiting is the best ways to earn your coins profit in the same manner that others who have bigger amounts of holding can benefit someday. Scam project will not give you bounty token and no distribution will happen.
Indeed, this is a great opportunity that they gave though mishandled. They listened to what the community said: starting a bounty campaign. I believe we have to treat them well, by well I mean just what they deserve. Maybe they messed up; we can rant about it; but scam is definitely the right word for it.

Let's rather say: the most vocal ones maybe received their tokens. Or have shrugged it off and moved on.

The vast majority (anyone with 3 referrals or less and the ones that just signed up for the newsletter to get their 75 tokens) is still not paid out.

Since the premature rage-quit of the devs earlier, where about 8100 Ether addresses had ATS tokens, another 3400 addresses have received tokens, most of them from the distribution address.

Not received my tokens either (I would be in the 200-300 batch, in case that's still going to happen)
https://etherscan.io/token/0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A?a=0x5E1672D5E4e470908d194d951D548711DA1CF001
I think they listened to what I recommended back then when I told them to send ATS tokens according to number of ATS they got.

You are a very intelligent person and gave constructive criticisms; I commend you for that.

rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:16:01 PM

I am one of those who signed up for the 75 tokens, still waiting for the payment just like many. Hope it will happen in the next 24-48 hours. I'd better setup an alert on etherscan rather than keep coming back to this thread.
smoosh

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:18:10 PM

i only referred 2 and i have not got mine yet
Anduin

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:33:34 PM

So the 7 day time frame has passed with nothing happened in the last 2 days. And now they need 1-2 more days. What has taken them so long?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: