Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:51:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60632 times)
RGV

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:25:45 AM

Protect Yourself
The best protection for customers is to only purchase alternative virtual currencies, digital coins,
or tokens that have been thoroughly researched. Remember:
 Don’t purchase digital coins or tokens because of a single tip, especially if it comes over
social media.
 Don’t believe ads or websites that promise quick wealth by investing in certain digital
coins or tokens.
 Do not participate in pump-and-dump trades; market manipulation is against the law and
many participants end up losing money.
 There is no such thing as a guaranteed investment or trading strategy. If someone tells
you there is no risk of losing money, do not invest.

If you believe you may have been the victim of fraud, or to report suspicious activity, contact us
at 866.366.2382 or visit CFTC.gov/TipOrComplaint.

U.S Government offers bounty for tips on pump-&-Dump groups (10-30% bounty for 1.000.000 USD sanctions)

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7y5aa5/us_government_offers_bounty_for_tips_on_pumpdump/
RGV

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:38:44 AM

Report CM fraud to U.S. COMMODITY FUTURES TRADING COMMISSION

http://www.cftc.gov/ConsumerProtection/FileaTiporComplaint/index.htm
marvel213

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:09:21 AM

It's been months.  They would have fixed it by now.  You should be contacting lawyers and authorities.
ghostwalker.ph

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:37:55 AM

coinsmarkets isnt going to be back. they keep on telling us that they're fixing the last db issue. but they're not. they're just making us hope that they will be back so that they can have a lot of time to sell our coins and erase tracks. now, they're probably laughing at us right now because we're idiots for not reporting it to the proper authority.
marvel213

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:16:06 AM

Their site is down.  You should contact fraud police.
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:07:35 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 08:32:10 AM by EpyxZ

Well while fooling around I found a security flaw in there site.
I do not believe it existed a few weeks ago so this is something new.

Either way this should help put a lot of peoples minds at ease that CM
has yet to steal your coins.
You can check your balances and cross check them against your address
for your coins at CM via block explorer etc. do your own detective work.

Anyways heres the flaw that ALL OF YOU can use to view your balances.
It is quite simple and very scary and hopefully CM dev's if they do return at least
hear that they have a security flaw..

Anyways the cookie check is set to accept pretty much any cookie as long as it was designated for you.

SO.

Go to https://coinsmarkets.com

Try and log in with username/password/pin it will say sent you an e-mail. we all know thats bullshit. but hey they used to send us mails right. Lets open the most recent one from coinsmarkets (the last one you got). click that link for the old cookie.

Now log in to Coinsmarkets again using your login/password & pin. It will now accept you.
If you get a message on top right saying you need to log out and get new cookie just refresh the page.
I have roamed the site pretty thorough and of course they have removed the withdraw.php (for good reason since I am almost thinking you could log in with anyones info @ this point) . I attempted to trade but nothing would show on either sell/buy. But would accept the order. After attempting to cancel one of my orders I can confirm there trading engine is offline as it wont allow you to cancel but says trading engine offline for error message..

Again the fact that any of the wallets and balances I checked of mine had not been moved does not mean yours or anyone elses has not.
This means nothing as a large theft like this could possibly  leave the funds in those wallets for years until they have a quick and safe way to move it or find somewhere that doesnt care about the repercussions for accepting it.  

Throwback420

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:14:01 AM

its over lost all hope
d_crypto

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:38:10 AM

I hope they find them and they pay for everything they did to people.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:15:42 AM

Well while fooling around I found a security flaw in there site.
I do not believe it existed a few weeks ago so this is something new.

Either way this should help put a lot of peoples minds at ease that CM
has yet to steal your coins.
You can check your balances and cross check them against your address
for your coins at CM via block explorer etc. do your own detective work.

Anyways heres the flaw that ALL OF YOU can use to view your balances.
It is quite simple and very scary and hopefully CM dev's if they do return at least
hear that they have a security flaw..

Anyways the cookie check is set to accept pretty much any cookie as long as it was designated for you.

SO.

Go to https://coinsmarkets.com

Try and log in with username/password/pin it will say sent you an e-mail. we all know thats bullshit. but hey they used to send us mails right. Lets open the most recent one from coinsmarkets (the last one you got). click that link for the old cookie.

Now log in to Coinsmarkets again using your login/password & pin. It will now accept you.
If you get a message on top right saying you need to log out and get new cookie just refresh the page.
I have roamed the site pretty thorough and of course they have removed the withdraw.php (for good reason since I am almost thinking you could log in with anyones info @ this point) . I attempted to trade but nothing would show on either sell/buy. But would accept the order. After attempting to cancel one of my orders I can confirm there trading engine is offline as it wont allow you to cancel but says trading engine offline for error message..

Again the fact that any of the wallets and balances I checked of mine had not been moved does not mean yours or anyone elses has not.
This means nothing as a large theft like this could possibly  leave the funds in those wallets for years until they have a quick and safe way to move it or find somewhere that doesnt care about the repercussions for accepting it.  

However at this point, this is beyond acceptable. They obviously don't know what they are doing and shouldn't be running an exchange. Exchanges aren't simply websites, they basically store people's money, if they want to have a professional exchange they obviously need to make huge changes. This downtime is not acceptable, it's just too long at this point, you might as well call it a scam right now even if they comeback. People already lost money just because of the downtime which is, what, like 2 months almost, right?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
marvel213

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:22:10 AM

They are not coming back.  You guys should file reports to authorities.  Luckily I only lost about $100. 
7artem7

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:58:53 AM

Hi guys,

i am Dev of NeedleCoin,
if someone has lost NDC in this exchange, we will do everything to get you the stolen coin back. I am ready to help those who are cheated and refund them.
We are moving on this now, we will be communicating shortly.

Contact us

Here you can find our contact
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2239972.0

Bye

needlecoin.org
needlecoinpool.eu
virtuado

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:33:06 PM

I have contacted Interpol and asked IANA if they are willing to help to reveal the mystery behind coinsmarkets.com

But offcourse not any response untill now.... Angry
Coindudio

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:50:40 PM

1. Massive Eca pump the days before CM closed. 90% vol  (Increasing 10000% over 1 week)
2. CoinsHouse and CoinsControl open the same day when CM close. (Same owner as CM)
3. Eca Discord warns user not to withdrawal on CH and CC (aka you can’t withdrawal, only buy)
4. No one can withdrawal more than 0.1btc from CH or CC (They will send to the wrong address etc)
5. Eca added to CryptoBridge fatbtc. No volume. (Basically no one buys Eca)
6. CM has over 20billion Eca. Basically 90% of Eca. If it were to open Eca would be worthless.

Conclusion: Classic pump and dump exchange/coin.
Lesson: Never buy a coin that is only traded from one source.

I think this sums it up accurately. I live in Holland and i've contacted an old contact within the Dutch law enforcement. He has forwarded my information about CM to a colleague of him that works in the cyber security department. They have done some digging and in the coming 2 weeks contact will be made with nForce (where the servers were supposedly bought) and they also have some trails that lead to France so it seems. My friend said they'll be contacting french police (cybercrime department) to join forces and investigate both CM and ECA as it seems they are connected in this. If I have more information I will post it in here. Let's hope this brings them to justice or at least force them to stop selling off ECA on their sister exchanges and bring the original site back up for customers to withdraw if there is anything left.

Fingers crossed...
asleoh

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:56:47 PM

LOL, you can report this to who ever.  U lost your coin.  Shit, I had 12 dollar there.  LOL.  What a beautiful scam, love it Smiley  Hope theire enjoying theire Money. 
praetor_delius

Activity: 57
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:57:37 PM

1. Massive Eca pump the days before CM closed. 90% vol  (Increasing 10000% over 1 week)
2. CoinsHouse and CoinsControl open the same day when CM close. (Same owner as CM)
3. Eca Discord warns user not to withdrawal on CH and CC (aka you can’t withdrawal, only buy)
4. No one can withdrawal more than 0.1btc from CH or CC (They will send to the wrong address etc)
6. CM has over 20billion Eca. Basically 90% of Eca. If it were to open Eca would be worthless.

I think this sums it up accurately. I live in Holland and i've contacted an old contact within the Dutch law enforcement. He has forwarded my information about CM to a colleague of him that works in the cyber security department. They have done some digging and in the coming 2 weeks contact will be made with nForce (where the servers were supposedly bought) and they also have some trails that lead to France so it seems. My friend said they'll be contacting french police (cybercrime department) to join forces and investigate both CM and ECA as it seems they are connected in this. If I have more information I will post it in here. Let's hope this brings them to justice or at least force them to stop selling off ECA on their sister exchanges and bring the original site back up for customers to withdraw if there is anything left.

Fingers crossed...

If this is true then this is great news. It's been a month and a half now and even I'm getting tired of waiting. There has been no news since January 30th and the banner hasn't been updated for about a week. My coins are still there according to the blockchain and I'm happy for that, but the coinsmarkets team are just too incompetent.
Sphenodon

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:43:22 PM

Too long to solve the problem, I'm tired ...
jUmPdaFUkUp

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:18:07 PM

Fingers crossed...

Niceeeeeeee. I can't wait to see their sorry asses in handcuffs. Don't drop the soap CM dev/s... It was only a matter of time, you dumb fucks.
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:45:09 PM

Fingers crossed...

Niceeeeeeee. I can't wait to see their sorry asses in handcuffs. Don't drop the soap CM dev/s... It was only a matter of time, you dumb fucks.

If this was the case, if they have 90% of ECA, just remove it and win.
blasterspewpew

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:11:04 PM

2. CoinHouse opened like a month before CM went down. And it doesn't look like CM and CH has the same people behind it.

But the rest, yeah... ECA looks shady as fuck. Especially the shills from ECA discord with their mantra "buy and hodl". You can see some of them even now, almost two months later, spamming in coinsmarkets trollbox.
Coindudio

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:34:02 PM

Guys let's just let law enforcement take over from now. Maybe CM-team will read this forum and know time is up.

It's a scam that's for sure, a server upgrade doesn't take 50 days. ECA is most likely involved but ofcourse will have their minions contradict everything that is posted here. It's a waste of time either way because the responsible people will be tracked down pretty easily. Just wait for a few weeks and this will end in them coming back all of a sudden or they will be found and it's over as well.

If law enforcement wasn't involved this could only be resolved by ECA being on bigger exchanges and doing well. If they have enough volume they can survice the massive dump which will happen when CM comes back. As long as that doesn't happen and law enforcement hasn't tracked them down yet, they will stay in hibernation.

I believe they will be listed on some medium exchanges due to vote-manipulation. I hope they do well on them, it will increase CM's chances of getting back.

I'll keep you guys posted if I have any news which doens't compromise the investigation.
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: