Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:25:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60625 times)
cefinnell01

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:25:23 PM

CM just drained my BTC deposit address and after a few hops it eventually ends up at this binance owned hot wallet: https://blockchain.info/address/1NDyJtNTjmwk5xPNhjgAMu4HDHigtobu1s
This address is a binance wallet: https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/7xhwni/anyone_know_why/

Should we report this to binance? At least we could raise a flag on the user that made the deposit? Thoughts?

Wow, so they really are doing their exit... My CM wallet is still in tact but if this is true then it's only a matter of time till they drain all of them.

Lots of people complaining about drained BTC balances at CM over the past few days. Best to start reporting them now.

https://www.cftc.gov/ConsumerProtection/FileaTiporComplaint/index.htm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gEMx

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:07:32 PM

Should we report this to binance?

yes
More.Hash

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:26:42 PM

hm, in the state of lost hope: do you really think binance would do anything against it? with those slow reaction times on tickets across all the exchanges? interpol, fine. fbi, fine (if they would be in the US, but their english is way too worse).

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
BlueYozakuraBTC

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:55:37 PM

ACCO,likes,Sigt,mgn,castle,GIRO,URALS,YTN,VAL,SWEEP,Matrix are enabled for withdraw , More coins will follow .

I have seen none of these coins on any other exchange. It's like they're releasing coins with $0 value. It's infuriating.

▓▓▓▓▓▒░░
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
        ░░           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
      ▒░        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
    ░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
   ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░            ▒
  ▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░              ░▓▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░             ░▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒          ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░         ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░       ░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░  ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░     ░░
  ░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░      ░█░
   ░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░        ░██░
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░          ░███▒
      ░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░             ░▒█████░
                           ░░▒██████░
            ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█████████░
                 ░░░░░░░░░░░░
Sphere .
  DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK 
         OVER 250,000 HAVE JOINED!
ICO DATE 
Feb. 12, 2018
███
███████░
███████████
██████████████░
██████████████████
█████████████████████░
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████░
█████████████████
█████████████░
██████████
██████░
GET IT ON
Google Play
                     ░███
                   █████░
                  █████░
                 ▒███▓
         ░███▓       ░████▓
      ████████████████████████
    ░█████████████████████████
   ░████████████████████████▒
   ████████████████████████
   ░██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       ░████████████████████▓
           █████    █████
DOWNLOAD ON THE
App Store
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:01:56 PM

Do you all realise that by law any us citizen that used CoinsMarkets can make prison for money laudering? Are you that fucking retards?

No one cares about KYC or the regulations?

virtuado

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:53:12 AM

Do you all realise that by law any us citizen that used CoinsMarkets can make prison for money laudering? Are you that fucking retards?

The world is a big place, not everybody is coming from us...
CrustySir

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:52:45 AM

Why would you think that?
cefinnell01

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:44:33 PM

REPORT COINSMARKETS TO CFTC

https://forms.cftc.gov/_layouts/PublicForms/TipsAndComplaints.aspx

It takes 5 minutes. Down the road, you will be glad that you took some type of action. What they are doing is fraudulent. CFTC will work with other government agencies to find them and get some real answers. Unless of course, you haven't grown tired of waiting and speculating.
AcesLament

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:42:45 PM

I can confirm like a few in here, today my BTC was removed from my CM wallet to a new location.

https://blockchain.info/address/1CvtNdKDBoRcQKMWacEQnm8ca6LdqAHpXB

And it does not show in my account balances. So I'm certain now they are doing their exit scam.

I hope the people that are looking for these scammers find them and torture them.  Don't stop looking behind your back scammers... karma will find you.
cefinnell01

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:38:41 PM

IF YOU WERE AFFECTED BY COINSMARKETS SCAM, PLEASE TAKE 5 MINS. TO FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE CFTC.

https://forms.cftc.gov/_layouts/PublicForms/TipsAndComplaints.aspx
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:32:44 PM
Merited by thiec (1)

It's weird because I'm still torn on rather this is a scam or not.  The worst or most damning evidence to say this is a scam is certainly the ongoing freeze on accessing BTC/LTC or big coins.  And there has not been adequate communication from CM regarding why these particular coins are still frozen.  I could speculate positively and say that CM is acting responsibly regarding BTC/LTC while assuring accurate accounting.  I could further speculate that accounts on these boards and other places of various BTC addresses cited as "evidence" simply aren't accurate.  I don't know anyone here there or anywhere in person so I'm in no position to judge accurately.

Of course, it is just as easy to speculate negatively and assume that all the claims we read here are honest and that every "newbie" account isn't just here to troll.  Even that sounds optimistic on my part... sorry.

It's just hard for me because every release has some coin that I actually have some interest in.  First, ECA... I don't have coins but I've chatted at length with some in the community including some developers and they seem genuine.  Then it was Goa.  Again, not the best coin but it seems clear the community is strong and active development.  Now it is Yenten.  Nice CPU minable coin that has had my interest since it went mainnet. 

But for CM to validate themselves, they really need to actually communicate about the BTC/LTC (do they have ETH?) situation.  They need to tell us what is going on with the big coins.  Personally, I don't have the big coins in here... I mean I did for a while but just as timing worked out didn't have the big coins tied up when CM froze up.

Anyhow... I know there seems to have been some pressure on these guys to keep the releases going.  I hope that pressure is still being applied.

But mostly I just wish CM would start behaving responsibly as a business and start communicating better.  Oh... and RELEASE ALL THE COINS... thx Smiley

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:42:50 PM

You would have to prove intent to commit a crime I'm pretty sure.  Do you have some citation to accompany what you just said or is this just a personal opinion?  Any reasonable person could have looked at CM's service before they froze up and seen a legitimate exchange.  Okay... so KYC and anti-laundering systems... Hmmmm that's interesting but it also seems to conflict with privacy rights and some countries constitutional rights. 

It also seems like there should be certain caps to protect privacy.  Something like KYC only required above $XX-amount in transactions. 

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
cefinnell01

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:52:00 PM

It's weird because I'm still torn on rather this is a scam or not.  The worst or most damning evidence to say this is a scam is certainly the ongoing freeze on accessing BTC/LTC or big coins.  And there has not been adequate communication from CM regarding why these particular coins are still frozen.  I could speculate positively and say that CM is acting responsibly regarding BTC/LTC while assuring accurate accounting.  I could further speculate that accounts on these boards and other places of various BTC addresses cited as "evidence" simply aren't accurate.  I don't know anyone here there or anywhere in person so I'm in no position to judge accurately.

Of course, it is just as easy to speculate negatively and assume that all the claims we read here are honest and that every "newbie" account isn't just here to troll.  Even that sounds optimistic on my part... sorry.

It's just hard for me because every release has some coin that I actually have some interest in.  First, ECA... I don't have coins but I've chatted at length with some in the community including some developers and they seem genuine.  Then it was Goa.  Again, not the best coin but it seems clear the community is strong and active development.  Now it is Yenten.  Nice CPU minable coin that has had my interest since it went mainnet. 

But for CM to validate themselves, they really need to actually communicate about the BTC/LTC (do they have ETH?) situation.  They need to tell us what is going on with the big coins.  Personally, I don't have the big coins in here... I mean I did for a while but just as timing worked out didn't have the big coins tied up when CM froze up.

Anyhow... I know there seems to have been some pressure on these guys to keep the releases going.  I hope that pressure is still being applied.

But mostly I just wish CM would start behaving responsibly as a business and start communicating better.  Oh... and RELEASE ALL THE COINS... thx Smiley

For a long time, I was "on the fence" as well. One day, I thought, "these d-bags are scamming us all" and the next, "maybe they are legit and just having issues". But now, as time has dragged on, it just seems to me that they are "floating" the high valued coins to maybe recoup losses.. The reason for the losses could be due to any number of scenarios and tbh, I am tired of speculating as to why. I'm certainly not the most technical of those that have had their coins frozen at Coinsmarkets, so I have to resort to basic logic when trying to figure out what is going on. Which brings me back to the question of, why they would release the low-demand coins first? Especially after posting the update, "Trading will be enabled again in a few hours" well over a month ago. I have been around the block a few times in my life and am fairly deft at sniffing out deception, and CoinsMarkets as of late has that familiar stench. Maybe my not being a developer or understanding how coding works has given me the wrong opinion. Maybe there is a legitimate reason for releasing the shit coins first. I do agree with you, a little communication would have gone a long way, but the fact that they have done little to none of that, only adds to my suspicions.
AcesLament

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:56:04 PM

Trust me, if you check all of my replies in this thead, I have never accused them of a scam... only of incompetence. I was waiting and hoping they wouldn't touch my btc but as you can see, yesterday, they moved it. I doubted the few who stated that theirs were moved but mine was moved too, so now, I am pretty sure they are just buying time with the small coins to take the big coins like BTC, and LTC. I'm still hoping that maybe they're just moving my BTC somewhere before they release it to us but I really doubt it.
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 11:19:29 PM

Trust me, if you check all of my replies in this thead, I have never accused them of a scam... only of incompetence. I was waiting and hoping they wouldn't touch my btc but as you can see, yesterday, they moved it. I doubted the few who stated that theirs were moved but mine was moved too, so now, I am pretty sure they are just buying time with the small coins to take the big coins like BTC, and LTC. I'm still hoping that maybe they're just moving my BTC somewhere before they release it to us but I really doubt it.

could it be that they moved btc to upgraded address? had several issues with exchanges regarding segwit addr issues. never had big coins on exchanges longer than 1 minute, so have nothing to track

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
crisisz

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:42:29 PM

I myself never came to this site until coinsmarkets went down hence why I am a newbie poster, and I also am hoping that this is due to some sort of technological upgrade but it is really beginning to worry me, especially since the whole life of my CM account, my btc wallet address has remained the exact same, so what would make them have to drain almost the entire amount of Btc from my CM BTC wallet, little by little, but in groups with other address which totals out to large amounts...? We are talking 10 btc at a time once they are combined. That is the question that I am asking myself. I hope very very much that they come back to full strength and don't jack all of it's users.. but the more time that goes by with the lack of consistent updates now that this move is happening really has me nervous.. It would be one thing if they said hey you will notice your btc address being drained but don't worry we are migrating our information and you will have a new wallet address when we come back live, But they aren't doing that, and while my btc total is drained down.. another .29 btc was just sent 2 hours ago to another random address along with more wallets btc totaling around 9 or 10 btc again just like earlier in the week.... i am scared.. this sucks.. I should have several litecoins in my CM litecoin wallet, yet that total in the explorer remains zero.I was doing some serious ECA/LTC trading the day of the crash, but now with my btc being drained out of course I am concerned.

I hope this end conclusion of it being legit and not a scam comes soon because every day now that goes by is another day where I now will be leaning more and more to them committing an exit scam.
zack99c1

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:59:57 AM

It's weird because I'm still torn on rather this is a scam or not.  The worst or most damning evidence to say this is a scam is certainly the ongoing freeze on accessing BTC/LTC or big coins.  And there has not been adequate communication from CM regarding why these particular coins are still frozen.  I could speculate positively and say that CM is acting responsibly regarding BTC/LTC while assuring accurate accounting.  I could further speculate that accounts on these boards and other places of various BTC addresses cited as "evidence" simply aren't accurate.  I don't know anyone here there or anywhere in person so I'm in no position to judge accurately.

Of course, it is just as easy to speculate negatively and assume that all the claims we read here are honest and that every "newbie" account isn't just here to troll.  Even that sounds optimistic on my part... sorry.

It's just hard for me because every release has some coin that I actually have some interest in.  First, ECA... I don't have coins but I've chatted at length with some in the community including some developers and they seem genuine.  Then it was Goa.  Again, not the best coin but it seems clear the community is strong and active development.  Now it is Yenten.  Nice CPU minable coin that has had my interest since it went mainnet.  

But for CM to validate themselves, they really need to actually communicate about the BTC/LTC (do they have ETH?) situation.  They need to tell us what is going on with the big coins.  Personally, I don't have the big coins in here... I mean I did for a while but just as timing worked out didn't have the big coins tied up when CM froze up.

Anyhow... I know there seems to have been some pressure on these guys to keep the releases going.  I hope that pressure is still being applied.

But mostly I just wish CM would start behaving responsibly as a business and start communicating better.  Oh... and RELEASE ALL THE COINS... thx Smiley

Multiple people are providing proof with Blockchain info links showing their CM addresses and how BTC coins are being finally moved beginning Late March- with NO activity prior since Jan 4th when CM went down. If this doesn't prove that they are exit scamming, especially with certain BTC coins being spread out to multiple addresses then finally ending up on Binance fucking HOT WALLET, I am not sure what other proof will finally make you come to realization. We have been scammed. There is nothing we can do.
grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:05:12 AM

It's weird because I'm still torn on rather this is a scam or not.  The worst or most damning evidence to say this is a scam is certainly the ongoing freeze on accessing BTC/LTC or big coins.  And there has not been adequate communication from CM regarding why these particular coins are still frozen.  I could speculate positively and say that CM is acting responsibly regarding BTC/LTC while assuring accurate accounting.  I could further speculate that accounts on these boards and other places of various BTC addresses cited as "evidence" simply aren't accurate.  I don't know anyone here there or anywhere in person so I'm in no position to judge accurately.

Of course, it is just as easy to speculate negatively and assume that all the claims we read here are honest and that every "newbie" account isn't just here to troll.  Even that sounds optimistic on my part... sorry.

It's just hard for me because every release has some coin that I actually have some interest in.  First, ECA... I don't have coins but I've chatted at length with some in the community including some developers and they seem genuine.  Then it was Goa.  Again, not the best coin but it seems clear the community is strong and active development.  Now it is Yenten.  Nice CPU minable coin that has had my interest since it went mainnet.  

But for CM to validate themselves, they really need to actually communicate about the BTC/LTC (do they have ETH?) situation.  They need to tell us what is going on with the big coins.  Personally, I don't have the big coins in here... I mean I did for a while but just as timing worked out didn't have the big coins tied up when CM froze up.

Anyhow... I know there seems to have been some pressure on these guys to keep the releases going.  I hope that pressure is still being applied.

But mostly I just wish CM would start behaving responsibly as a business and start communicating better.  Oh... and RELEASE ALL THE COINS... thx Smiley

Multiple people are providing proof with Blockchain info links showing their CM addresses and how BTC coins are being finally moved beginning Late March- with NO activity prior since Jan 4th when CM went down. If this doesn't prove that they are exit scamming, especially with certain BTC coins being spread out to multiple addresses then finally ending up on Binance fucking HOT WALLET, I am not sure what other proof will finally make you come to realization. We have been scammed. There is nothing we can do.

How can you prove that anyone sharing their BTC wallet addresses are actually BTC wallets from CM?  Could be any BTC wallet with transactions showing movement in March.  And since it is so many newbie accounts reporting this it is even more suspicious. 

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:15:46 AM

you guys just keep waiting and watching until it's all gone pete tong!!

this thread is funny - one guy even claimed to give them 2 weeks until he put a "russian investigator" on them.  LOL  Grin Grin

crisisz

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:16:23 AM

Umm because giving the situation its pretty obvious to assume there are hundreds of upset coinsmarkets users that all have a btc wallet address..... its the first coin you most likely might send in... and regardless of that in the balance page it shows what your btc address is... so if the question is whether or not these addresses are legit Cm address.... what do you need to see to confirm proof??? would you prefer a screenshot of the actual address in the balance section of your Coinsmarkets Account??? because this has affected me, and while i prefer to not reveal all the details about my account to the world... I myself get even more upset at the point of where people deny that these people are even real and their accounts in question actually are tied to this place that might be scamming real life people...

Yes the transaction id that i have posted.. ive posted a few actually on this forum.. it actually is my one and only coinsmarket btc wallet address... and yes it is being slowly drained to zero.. sent in batchs betwen .19 to .30 btc.. but around the table hitting 20 users or so at a time.. and I can only assume that if my account has an movement i didn't authorize then the other transactions all going to one address.. well they are probably also Coinsmarkets btc wallet address having the exact same thing happen to them.. I mean its like similiar amounts being pulled out across the board. I supported coinsmarkets and will continue to if they manage to come back, but at this point.. it is like the point of no return in my mind when I start to think that I'm going to be giving back what belongs to me...

One week... 4 different times my btc wallet along with several others.. are being drained little by little.. i know show a balance of less than .09 btc in my CM account... woohoo.. I'm hoping that somehow this is all apart of the process to fix the database... but i know for a fact this is CM why else would my address have activity and be linked, this sucks.. no explanation of why they are moving the btc... they are combining them in large amounts and by my count these transactions have bunched together what appears to be somewhere between 500 to 1000 or more bitcoins of movement. I myself don't know about any binance hot wallet nor do I have proof of that.. Only the activity that is happening to my own which anybody that knows their address can check in the block explorer.. I have i'm losing btc no explanation.. and Now i'm worried... this completely sucks..
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: